Turok_TTZ
Perucho21
Thimmy
sportsczy
halamadrid2
17 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Official Real Madrid 23 - 24 Matchday Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Real Madrid 23 - 24 Matchday Thread

Post by futbol_bill Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:08 pm

This game is more like it should be all season. Carlo has put out the perfect lineup. One more goal and it will be a blow out, against the 1st place team.

futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Real Madrid 23 - 24 Matchday Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Real Madrid 23 - 24 Matchday Thread

Post by Thimmy Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:18 pm

Good to see Tchouameni getting on the scoresheet as well
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:47 pm

Our best performance this season by far. We have our first team back minus Tibu and Militao. Should never ever ever play Kroos-Modric again and never ever trot out without a CDM
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:53 pm

What the fuck Nacho was thinking lunging like that while we're up 3-0

Ah well gotta pray Alaba makes it otherwise Camavinga is gonna play CB.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:15 pm

Camavinga with his best game of the season so far while playing LB. Not surprised.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:30 pm

Pedram wrote:What the fuck Nacho was thinking lunging like that while we're up 3-0

That was incredibly unnecessary. I hope he got a good talking to after the match. We can't afford to lose more players to injuries and suspensions.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:26 am

Valkyrja wrote:Camavinga with his best game of the season so far while playing LB. Not surprised.

He bring so much more to the team when he plays left back.

Work rate. Passing. Composure. Neither Fran Garcia or Mendy can do what he does.

And with Tchouameni doing well in the middle, he might become a full time left back.

My only wish is to see Jude play on the left of Tchouameni with Valverde on the right.

Vini, Joselu and Rodrygo starting up front. Better team, better system.

Please Ancelotti. Do it. Do it.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:48 pm

Good game. Very strong first half, dropped our level in the second half. Joselu should've started to give us an outlet in attack. It's Rodrygo you want fresh from the bench when Napoli push everyone up
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:03 pm

Amazing few games. We are only getting better and better.

Carlo has FINALLY understood that Modric and Kroos cant play at the same time.

Tcho did amazing as a stop gap CB. Lots of players in the form of their lives namely Dani, Bellingd'or, Valverde, Rudiger and Tchouaméni. Vini is getting into top gear now too. Only our LBs, Alaba and Rodrygo lagging behind.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:42 pm

You left Camavinga off your list! Was that a miss?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:20 am

Cams has been very good but those mentioned above are in the form of their lives. The likes of Cama, Kroos and Nacho have played excellent too but they have another gear in them imo.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:23 am

God forbid we add that cretin Mbappe to the team so he could destroy the beautiful chemistry we have in the dressing room.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:01 pm

Yh, but we need another goalscorer that's for sure. Who knows Pep might drive Haaland out with his tactics. Or we can go for Osmihen who is also very good. I just don't think Mbapay is a good fit given that he isn't a pure CF and plays the same position as Vini. Don't think Perez understands that these guys can't play wihtout a focal point in attack
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:25 pm

Only Haland fits the team. Osmihe is too technically weak for us. Mbappe will be pain in the ass for Vinicius and will probably push him out.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:24 pm

The plan was or is Mbappe or Haaland or Julian Alvarez! I agree with comments about Mbappe and about Haaland.

Alvarez may well be the best choice of the three given the versatility he is showing. Both him and Haaland seem like better “team” players and I would think a deal can be made for one of them given they both are at the same club.

As to Vinicius not playing well without a focal point in attack, I say give him time, he has only played a few games in this formation. Vini is relatively young and needs to learn to adjust his play regardless of the formation. Carlo has been openly frustrated with him a few times this season and this last game he improved. Vini needs to recognize he and whoever the other starting forward is, are the focal points.

As for Rodrygo, sadly it seems, he just doesn’t have it! At this point Joselu is a much better starter.

Last edited by futbol_bill on Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:35 pm

Bill :bow:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:14 pm

Should have won the Sevilla game.

Ancelotti is so persistent with the system. Even during games

Pull Bellingham back into the middle and add another striker alongside Rodrygo and Vini.

Stretch the pitch at least.

Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:27 pm

The Rodrygo-Vini duo will never work no matter how much Carlo insists on using it. All it does is stopping us from performing like we should.

I swear if they start together against Barca I'll be fuming
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:54 am

halamadrid2 wrote:The Rodrygo-Vini duo will never work no matter how much Carlo insists on using it. All it does is stopping us from performing like we should.

I swear if they start together against Barca I'll be fuming

It's shouldn't be a duo. It should be a trio. Vini Joselu Rodrygo

Playing with two false nines.. :facepalm:

System is boring and teams can play around the middle.

Bring back the 433. I say it in vain

Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:33 am

The only thing preventing this experiment from being a total disaster is Bellingham.

But is it worth it to revert now and change his role from a 10 to an 8 when he is playing so well. I don't know.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:10 pm

Ancelotti playing 5 at the back. Valverde as a wing back. Wtf.

This system :facepalm:

Kroos has to cover so much ground. Just play Camavinga then, makes more sense.

I don't know what Ancelotti see in the formation and selection, but it's bad.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:15 pm

What a scrappy goal they got. Gundogan's first goal for Barca, according to the commentator. What was Tchouameni doing?
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:51 pm

Play modric instead of kroos and we are a better team . It showed today as well .
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:59 pm

Well that was underseved but I'll take it

Joselu>Rodrygo
Camavinga with half a leg>>>>Mendy

Valverde :bow: low key having a great season
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:05 am

You guys keep saying it's undeserved..... we completely shut down Barca in the 2nd half.... games aren't decided in the first half... we more than deserved to win the match based on the 2nd half alone

Our 2nd half team should be our starting 11
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:56 pm

Tchouameni is out for 2 months with a stress fracture in his left foot!

While I’ll agree we didn’t have the best performance yesterday, you have to give credit to Xavi and Barca. In that first half they had us completely held.

But I’ll agree that the use of Mendy and Rodrygo made it easier for them. That plus the emotional responses of Vinicius is a problem. It seems other team can easily get under his skin and he takes himself out of game! That’s a recipe that other teams no doubt have seen and will use against him. We desperately need him to mature and use his brain instead of emotions.

But I really like this team overall. I think having both Kroos and Modric on board, for what likely is their final season is invaluable to Valverde, Camavinga, Tchouameni and Bellingham. They all are still developing and this gradual adaptation to full time starters is working out great. For those of you criticizing the formation, I feel you are way off base. It is the formation that makes Bellingham and the team overall florish. The only problems with it are personal, both Rodrygo and Vinicius. Vinicius has been steadily adapting to the role and if he can only control his emotions, he can be one of the best players in world. Rodrygo has become a liability, that will be solved next season when we acquired the forward we are seeking. For this season, Joselu is a much better option and I at this point would give Brahim more opportunities, plus we may even see Güler with some opportunities in that position.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next