Turok_TTZ
Perucho21
Thimmy
sportsczy
halamadrid2
17 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Official Real Madrid 23 - 24 Matchday Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Real Madrid 23 - 24 Matchday Thread

Post by futbol_bill Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:24 pm

Who said Fran couldn’t cross?

futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Real Madrid 23 - 24 Matchday Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Real Madrid 23 - 24 Matchday Thread

Post by futbol_bill Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:30 pm

Much better in 2nd half
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:36 pm

Kubo has done for la real the same as Odegaard. He has become their best player and entire offence is driven by him!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:13 am

Kepa was weak until after the first conceded goal. I guess that's what it took to wake his ass up as he definitely improved afterwards.

No gk can be good however with the way the backline are playing however. The hell are they doing?

We scrapped by this time. Though Sociedad is often a tricky opponent against us and farsa. No matter, a win is a win.

I really expect more from rodrygo though. He needs to step up.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:07 am

This was a game between Fede and Kubo. They were marvellous. Kepa did well but I want my Tibo back.

Tchouaméni looked like he did last season. Half asleep, lethargic and generally just shit.

Kubo is better than Odegaard was for LaReal. He is unreal AND he plays on the right. We should get him back asap. Rodrygo can become a supersub
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:45 am

halamadrid2 wrote:This was a game between Fede and Kubo. They were marvellous. Kepa did well but I want my Tibo back.

Tchouaméni looked like he did last season. Half asleep, lethargic and generally just shit.

Kubo is better than Odegaard was for LaReal. He is unreal AND he plays on the right. We should get him back asap. Rodrygo can become a supersub

I think that ship has sailed. Like with Ødegaard, we pulled him back only to ship him out again. We can always try to convince him to return, but I imagine most players would prefer stability over being indecisively tossed around with no guarantee of being given a fair chance to start. It's different with expensive, more high-profile transfers, like Tchouameni, where the manager may feel politically pressured to start the player regardless of actual performance level.

Personally, I think it would be ideal if we decide on a long-term manager before we make more significant decisions in regard to team building. I'm going to have endless migraines if we follow the Man United model of just buying talented players that don't necessarily fit into the philosophy of future managers. I really don't think it's a great situation when the manager has to do nothing but adapt to the needs of the players that he inherits. And there's no quick fix to team building.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:05 am

First off, it is not RMad decision to bring Kubo! He was sold! They have a 50% option on him, if La Real decide they want to sell him! Really doubt, given he is their best player. But IF they did, then RMad could get him for half of the selling price or take that amount in as profit!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:09 am

The La Real goal was the fault of Carvajal! Kepa could have played it better, but they shouldn’t have had an open man in the box. Note it happened 4 or 5 times in first half with either Carvajal or Rudiger responsible. Note ball always coming in from Kubo.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:32 pm

What about the CDM ballwatching? Kubo played a ball from outside the box and it sliced right through the heart of our defence. Tcho and Alaba were more to blame for ball watching. Dani already had their n8 (Merino?) to watch out for. Why should he take on another man when the others are sleeping.

Dani was amazing and has been all season. He is a man possessed.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:02 pm

We played the Zizou way today. Cross after cross after cross

When Vini is back it is Rodrygo who should hit the bench. Joselu is currently playing better than him

I really really need Valverde to take that next step. When a game is this frustrating and he goes on one of his darting runs, the last thing i want to see is him passing it sideways which frustrates the hell out of me.

Rodrygo is nothing more than a supersub. Also Modric should have been the one who came off and n
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:06 pm

Kroos at cdm lol. First lost incoming

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:55 pm

Pathetic game. Lost it before the game had even begun just like against City. Rodrygo should zip his mouth when he hits the bench eventually. Absolutely fecking useless
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:37 pm

As soon as I saw Kroos, Madric and Vasquez starting ... and then Tchou on the bench... i knew we had lost.

Why in the world would Carlo play a different team that has never played together for a rivalry game?

Reminds me of Modric playing false 9.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:39 pm

Another season where we gift the league to Barca on a silver platter.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:36 am

Brahim looked good when he came on.

System change made things better. Rodrygo wide and brahim wide.

Again, I don't like Bellingham as a 10. Play him as an 8. Alongside Tchouameni and Valverde.

And for the team, Camavinga needs to play left back. Or hopefully Mendy will be good after his injury return.

And there must be a youth player who can play right back. Lucas Vazquez isn't it
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:56 pm

Camavinga was promised to play CM and only play LB if there's injury to Fran and Mendy. So that's not happening... and rightly so. He has a career to think of.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:07 pm

I’m afraid Camavinga won’t have a career at the highest level as a midfielder as he’s too one-footed and careless most of the time in possesion. I absolutely love him as an inverted left back though, he complements Vini very well.

We have good players but an incomplete squad - we need top options at RW (I would go for Kubo in the summer, he’s been briliant for the past months), at CF (I’d keep an eye on Leipzig’s Sesko, looks like a top talent) and at RB - Frimpong clearly the best option.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:51 pm

Modric is 38. He can't be stating games like this. Off the bench, yea.

Bellingham is so good progressing the ball. He is wasted when he plays that close to goal.

And why can't Bellingham play in a 433 or 4231? I didnt understand the need to change.

The team looks like they don't know how to play in the current system, just long balls and crosses.

The right back position is so vulnerable. No attacking threat or defensive stability. Even with Carvajal, it looks shaky.

The annoying thing is, apart from the right back position, the team has enough quality to play well. The system is just poor

Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:37 pm

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:31 pm

i would like to see all 3 of them play together. i think there's more muscle in midfield with fede and Tchou together.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:46 pm

titosantill wrote:i would like to see all 3 of them play together. i think there's more muscle in midfield with fede and Tchou together.

And energy too.

None of three have the elite passing of Kroos, but they're getting there.

Camavinga needs to learn that final pass. He makes space well, but the final decision is too slow.

Oh and the club should have signed another centre back after Militao went down. Alaba and Carvajal are usuals in the medic tent.

Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:47 pm

Baffling to me how Carlo dropped the ball against Atleti after what happened at City
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:10 pm

PSG Carlo rearing it's ugly head again...

Reading reports that camavinga returns to lb? Is his faith in mendy and fran that low?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:05 pm

After past 2 games yes. This lineup is perfect for this game. They are in 1st place and should not be taken lightly. Benching Rodrygo for Joselu is also appropriate.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:55 pm

Can't blame Carlo one bit tbh. They let the man into the season with one striker, and that is Joselu.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:08 pm

This game is more like it should be all season. Carlo has put out the perfect lineup. One more goal and it will be a blow out, against the 1st place team.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next