Freeza
The Franchise
Warrior
El Gunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
18 posters

Page 18 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:07 pm

Portland Vs Lakers on Sky Sports YouTube channel for those in UK(might be elsewhere too I haven't checked)

Lakers suck obviously but Dame is fun.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:47 pm

even Blazers are better than the Lakers, jesus Laughing

Leakers should just tank and enter the Wembanyama sweepstakes.. or wait don't Pelicans own all their picks Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:52 pm

El Gunner wrote:even Blazers are better than the Lakers, jesus Laughing

Leakers should just tank and enter the Wembanyama sweepstakes.. or wait don't Pelicans own all their picks Laughing

This year we do, if they get no 1 it's ours lmao.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:53 pm

I'm DYING at LeCarlton.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:18 pm

Dame has no heart rate i swear... coldest in the game in clutch time
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:04 am

I’m done with sports lol. Everyone is fucking afraid to do obvious shit.

Just fucking cut that idiot. Westbrook after he’s lost a step is really the worst thing.

Really wild how he’s so toxic that everyone is so afraid to bench him because he’ll rage and moor around.

Done with this team really. Hate that LeBron legit wanted this shit trade and forced it through. Way to fuck up a good thing.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:04 am

patience Freezeball... i can see the vision from Pelinka and Jeanie... you basically only have AD under contract after this season, so you can rebuild how you want to after you stink it up again this season.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:17 am

@Freeza https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re9J2ISy32U
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:16 pm

Freeza wrote:I’m done with sports lol. Everyone is fucking afraid to do obvious shit.

Just fucking cut that idiot. Westbrook after he’s lost a step is really the worst thing.

Really wild how he’s so toxic that everyone is so afraid to bench him because he’ll rage and moor around.

Done with this team really. Hate that LeBron legit wanted this shit trade and forced it through. Way to fuck up a good thing.

I don't get it. Just bench him. He starts sulking? Banish him from the team and tell him to practice on his own. He's a sunk cost. His value would actually go up if other teams stopped watching him because he stopped playing. This isn't hard, in fact it's on the coach and FO that they don't seem to care much about winning because he's getting in the way.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:28 pm

El Gunner wrote:yea but you know it's all about matchups in the playoffs...
They can certainly beat the Celtics, i don't disagree, but we (Steph) is/are a different animal.

Wiggins will lock up Middleton
Green will do enough to get inside Giannis' head here and there
So basically Jrue would have to play the series of his life if they were to beat us in a best of 7

Giannis doesn't really get in his own head from one player. It's team defense being played where he has to meet too many players on the way to the basket with a lot of contact, lots of doubling, and basically crowding his space. Giannis is, like many players, at his best when the game is simple. If you force him to make a lot of decisions, he can get flustered. Of course he's gotten way better meeting that challenge. Game 1 against Boston is a good example -- dude didn't even score much but got 12 assists. Good adjustments from Boston and (more to the point) continual bad shooting from the Bucks meant as the series went on he had to score more and assist less and that's when the game stopped being as simple.

In any case, I see the Warriors and Celtics as the two toughest teams for the Bucks, because they are the best defensive teams after the Bucks. Bucks still struggle in the half court grind, particularly without Middleton.

That being said, I'm more scared of Celtics than warriors. Warriors play good team defense but they just don't have the same personnel for handling Giannis. Draymond? Thats it? He's undersized. Looney isn't bad but as nimble as he is I think Giannis eats him alive. Meanwhile Jrue is probably the best Curry defender in the NBA (because I think he is the best perimeter defender in the NBA).

I could talk about the others but the series will come down to how Giannis and Curry are defended, so that's what I focused on. In short, I think Bucks can handle Curry better than Golden State can handle Giannis. I'm not sure that's a controversial opinion, even. Although I'm simplifying the series.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:41 pm

yea you're oversimplifying way too much... we have Wiggins, Poole and Klay too on offense.

Giannis can average 45 in the series, and we could still beat you.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Oct 26, 2022 6:23 am

Just put 20€ on the Pelicans to win the chip at 34.00 odds :coffee:

Mole, my brother in basketball, we can do this!
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:41 am

Of course we lose to Utah then beat Dallas without 3 starters.

This season is absolutely drunk.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:42 am

Art Morte wrote:Just put 20€ on the Pelicans to win the chip at 34.00 odds :coffee:

Mole, my brother in basketball, we can do this!

Good luck drinking
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:35 am

I want this to become the norm in the NBA:

Looks amazing lol.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:48 pm

El Gunner wrote:yea you're oversimplifying way too much... we have Wiggins, Poole and Klay too on offense.

Giannis can average 45 in the series, and we could still beat you.

Klay isn't very good anymore. Wiggins is average. Poole is a good player.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:50 pm

It's my belief that the Bucks would have repeated last year with Middleton. Boston scraped by the Bucks in 7 despite no Middleton. They weren't and still aren't that great of a team. They're a top 5-6 team, but they aren't the best. GSW didn't face much of a challenge with Boston coming out of the east tbh
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:54 pm

cool keep on living in that fantasy land Thumbs up
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:08 am

lol i might have been way too premature when i said this is the deepest team i've seen in a while. Preseason fooled me. Wiseman is a lost cause, and Kuminga doesn't seem to want to put the work in. Klay officially lost a step or two.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:25 pm

Yeah I'm about to get real irresponsible about Trey Murphy's ceiling rq.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:59 am

Andrew Wiggins type
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:38 am

I said irresponsible lmao
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:51 am

Is it possible golden State actually suck
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:56 am

They keep losing despite Curry playing great, that's a bad sign.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:00 am

couple things from my side on the Warriors:

1) championship hangover: by this time the core of this team knows which stage of the season matters and which doesn't... but then we'll get to the a point where we soon have to consider if we actually want to be a play-in team or not lol

2) Klay is dusted... takes so many bad shots in order to compensate for his decreasing positive impact on the team. Hard decision might have to be made soon so that Poole replaces him in the starting lineup. Him also getting emotional over Charles Barkley just stating the obvious is a bad sign too that mentally he is not in the right place when it comes to his game. Or that he secretly knows Chuck is telling the truth and just doesn't want to admit it yet.

3) Joe Lacob's obsession with trying to seem like a genius by somehow wanting to turn James Wiseman into Kevin Garnett 2.0 is costing the present and future of this team

4) worst case scenario: the dynasty has come full circle... team just isn't hungry anymore. Steph got his finals MVP and finals all-time performance. Klay is dusted. Draymond wants to go suck LeBron's dick night in, night out. Kerr might already have one foot in the door of retirement because the owners went out of their way to keep Kenny Atkinson from taking another job because i think they want him to take over as soon as Kerr retires in a season or two.

Overall, i would say let's way until end of December to make an overall assessment.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:35 pm

Steph is clearly still hungry and that should be enough to motivate the whole team, imo.

I agree that Klay looks irreversibly "dusted", tho.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next