Art Morte
Luca
El Gunner
Freeza
Great Leader Sprucenuce
12 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 13, 2018 10:23 pm

I think Kerr is secretly very arrogant tbh Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Sun May 13, 2018 10:25 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I think Kerr is secretly very arrogant tbh Laughing

No doubt. He's a huge dick, but in the most likeable way. Incredible he can pull it off.

Imagine if he wasn't funny.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 13, 2018 10:28 pm

Despite for all the reasons Boston being up 20+ doesn't surprise me i'm still gonna say Toronto are a *bleep* disgrace.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun May 13, 2018 10:28 pm

The amount of disrespect "pundits" have shown to us is incredulous.
As I've stated many times before, I hope we sweep them. And there is legit more of a chance of that happening than them actually beating us.

They rank like last in the league in touches per possession and number one in ISOs. No way in hell you can beat us like that. And how do they wanna change their gameplan against us all of a sudden. It's mathematically impossible for them to beat us.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 13, 2018 10:30 pm

What we have to realise a lot of these pundits overreact to the smallest things.

Before the series a lot of these idiots thought we'd take GSW to 6 minimum, ignoring the fact that's never been done and the fact our tallest wing defender is 6 ft *bleep* 4 against the freak of nature known as Kevin Durant.

None of this should be surprising anymore, very few of them don't overreact.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 13, 2018 10:33 pm

El Gunner wrote:The amount of disrespect "pundits" have shown to us is incredulous.
As I've stated many times before, I hope we sweep them. And there is legit more of a chance of that happening than them actually beating us.

They rank like last in the league in touches per possession and number one in ISOs. No way in hell you can beat us like that. And how do they wanna change their gameplan against us all of a sudden. It's mathematically impossible for them to beat us.

Imo only way they can steal games is up to the refs.

Can see refs starting to call everything on Harden and getting every player in foul trouble.

Harden has been shit in these playoffs. He's barely shooting 40% and he's been saved by his foul getting. GSW are too good to take his baits, but the refs might not agree.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 13, 2018 10:35 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:What we have to realise a lot of these pundits overreact to the smallest things.

Before the series a lot of these idiots thought we'd take GSW to 6 minimum, ignoring the fact that's never been done and the fact our tallest wing defender is 6 ft *bleep* 4 against the freak of nature known as Kevin Durant.

None of this should be surprising anymore, very few of them don't overreact.

They're acting like Kevin Durant isn't the second best of his generation rofl

Seriously... GSW has the two best players by far in this series. And they have the 5th, 6th best also. Hardly close on the talent front.

God I hope they sweep Houston.

Didn't think it would be possible to hate a team more than GSW Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun May 13, 2018 10:36 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Despite for all the reasons Boston being up 20+ doesn't surprise me i'm still gonna say Toronto are a *bleep* disgrace.

It's like our game 1 against the Cavs without the second half collapse

I always trusted Stephens Molenation

Anyways, stop it. Let Toronto suffer in pieces, peacefully

Unreal how good we made Korver, Jr and Love look in our series and in one game they reverted to the useless bags of dogshit they've been all season

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 13, 2018 10:36 pm

I don't understand why people think they are set up well to beat them lol.

Matchup wise i genuinely think we are closer, but there's a lot of ifs there even then. Like we need Cousins to be what he was and somehow get better wings but You ain't beating GSW with Paul and Harden regardless.

Utah pose bigger matchup issues too IMO.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 13, 2018 10:37 pm

The finals are going to be so shit... my god
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 13, 2018 10:38 pm

Luca wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Despite for all the reasons Boston being up 20+ doesn't surprise me i'm still gonna say Toronto are a *bleep* disgrace.

It's like our game 1 against the Cavs without the second half collapse

I always trusted Stephens Molenation

Anyways, stop it. Let Toronto suffer in pieces, peacefully

Unreal how good we made Korver, Jr and Love look in our series and in one game they reverted to the useless bags of dogshit they've been all season

Because you are my brother i will accept your pleas of leaving Britneyronto alone. Proud
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 13, 2018 10:39 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I don't understand why people think they are set up well to beat them lol.

Matchup wise i genuinely think we are closer, but there's a lot of ifs there even then. Like we need Cousins to be what he was and somehow get better wings but You ain't beating GSW with Paul and Harden regardless.

Capela can defend PGs in P&R defense apparently (:

And they're built to beat GSW...

I'm dead when everyone says that. How are they built for that. They can't f'ing defend their offense.

Harden is going to get so god damn abused on defense it's not funny.

CP3 is going to guard Durant every other possession and Durant is gonna make a set shot
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun May 13, 2018 10:40 pm

You're right, Freeze. That's the only way I can see them getting a game or two as well Laughing
Flopping cheats.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun May 13, 2018 10:40 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I don't understand why people think they are set up well to beat them lol.

I think people just want to believe that there's a chance it won't be the Cavs vs. the Warriors for the fourth time in a row

But we all know it's going to be the Cavs vs. the Warriors for the fourth time in a row

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 13, 2018 10:42 pm

I'm willing to bet at least the Cavs won't be in the finals next year, mainly because i think Lebron is leaving but even if he wasn't.

Can't see him carrying this garbage team past Celtics next year assuming Kyrie doesn't destroy his knee again anyway.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 13, 2018 10:46 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I'm willing to bet at least the Cavs won't be in the finals next year, mainly because i think Lebron is leaving but even if he wasn't.

Can't see him carrying this garbage team past Celtics next year assuming Kyrie doesn't destroy his knee again anyway.

Kyrie's knees are gonna be toast in a couple years. His playstyle doesn't help at all. To many small cuts to prolong his career. Think he'd need to adjust his game to get more prime years.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun May 13, 2018 10:51 pm

A beautiful game by Boston. Pressure on Cleveland and James to improve on Tuesday.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun May 13, 2018 10:52 pm

Luca wrote:

I think people just want to believe that there's a chance it won't be the Cavs vs. the Warriors for the fourth time in a row

But we all know it's going to be the Cavs vs. the Warriors for the fourth time in a row

Well we have the green of Celtics trying to change that at least. Let's get behind that.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 13, 2018 10:53 pm

Everyone laughed at Morris when he said "Apart from Kawhi i defend Lebron better than anybody" but....

He had 21-10 and Lebron had 15-7 with 7 turnovers on 5-16 shooting hmm

Lebron stopper imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 15, 2018 2:06 am

Eject Draymond.

I hate Harden as much as the next guy, but god damn Draymond is the worst person in the league. I'd smack that bitch if he did that shit to me.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 15, 2018 2:13 am

Absolutely dead rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 15, 2018 2:13 am

Draymond should've legit been ejected now Laughing
Never seen a player get more leeway with refs
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2018 2:44 am

This has been pretty amazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue May 15, 2018 3:29 am

Just started watching since second half. Durant is absolutely incredible.

Curry looks like he's getting abused on defense
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 15, 2018 11:35 am

Durant is unfair, what the *bleep* are you supposed to do with him.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next