Freeza
The Franchise
Warrior
El Gunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
18 posters

Page 25 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Tue 18 Apr - 6:51:33

clear cause for concern after that performance...
we're getting out-rebounded, we can't stop fouling and turning the ball over carelessly.

First time Steph has ever been 0-2 down, first time Warriors have been 0-2 down since 2007.

Needless to say, we gotta win the next two in the Bay

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Vibe Tue 18 Apr - 7:46:23

Kings Proud As a lifelong fan of this organization, I am absolutely certain they will fuck it up. They've been hurting me for decades and I will not be fooled into believing.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue 18 Apr - 16:16:33

Allow me in the hype train

I think Monte McNair initiated a change of culture in Sacramento, they pick only serious and NBA ready players at the draft, no chances taken on potential flops as they did before. And that win-win trade with Pacers took balls and now they reap the rewards.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed 19 Apr - 18:15:32

Draymond suspended for game 3, Stephen A disgusted, and JJ Redick says officials have been favouring Kings so far

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnbbOqyv7Q0
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri 21 Apr - 18:40:22

Nick Nurse fired

Could Masai Ujiri be the next head on the chopping block ? After all it's him who provided Nurse a roster full of 6'9" guys who can't shoot

Raptors could explode their roster it would not be surprising. Barnes and Siakam only untouchables and i'm not even sure about the latter.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun 23 Apr - 8:22:19

Miami takes a 2-1 lead against Milwaukee hmm

Warrior wrote:Nick Nurse fired

Could Masai Ujiri be the next head on the chopping block ? After all it's him who provided Nurse a roster full of 6'9" guys who can't shoot

Raptors could explode their roster it would not be surprising. Barnes and Siakam only untouchables and i'm not even sure about the latter.

No reason for Siakam to be untouchable, he's not that good. In fact, no team is going to compete where Siakam is the best player.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun 23 Apr - 14:20:19

Yet there's nothing negative to say about Siakam he is responsible for most of their wins and i've rarely seen him in credible rumors. The supporting cast needs a revamp, they need a more modern roster. It did not help this season VanVleet & Trent could throw a rock in the ocean and still miss the water. Looks like OG hit his ceiling in offense...

I agree in principle nobody is untouchable i just think Barnes and Siakam are part of the plan, don't see Raptors going for the tank
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue 25 Apr - 14:25:06

I hope I won't jinx it again, but Lakers Proud

I really liked this Memphis team until they started acting like assholes. First with GSW, now Lakers, though the latter is more just Dillon Brooks. The've done absolutely nothing yet but act like they've won it all, and they act that way to people who have actually won it all.

There was everything to like about them, Morant and JJJ obviously, Bane bossing it, Brooks hustling out there, but the recent shennanigans really threw a shade on all that.

Vanderbilt is everything Freeza promised.

Last edited by Vibe on Tue 25 Apr - 16:25:02; edited 1 time in total
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue 25 Apr - 14:47:43

Brooks lost his mind it seems. He wasn't like that 6 months ago. Probably should focus on making more than 40% of his shots...

Grizzlies have always been trash talkers it's a way to motivate themselves, but when you provoke LeBron you're in for a rough ride. Even worse if you punch him in the nuts Laughing
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed 26 Apr - 13:08:23

Glad to see Jamal Murray do Jamal Murray things again. Nuggets-Suns will be a great series i think. Suns in 6
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed 26 Apr - 15:43:33

Bubble Murray was a boss, if he can maintain it the Suns might not make it through. Playoff time, someone needs to have Joker's back, always left on his own eventually.

I'm calling it, Nuggets in 7.

Booker needs to stop cooking though.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed 26 Apr - 17:33:35

aside from Warriors winning again of course, all that i don't want is for BronBron or KD to win a chip again. But the Suns winning might actually make people and KD stans realise that it is possible for the second best player on the team to win finals MVP, so there's that.

With that said, I'm also going Nuggets in 7. Time for Jokic, Murray and MPJ to stop being pussies and doing something legit for once in their life.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu 27 Apr - 12:08:22

Bucks OUT
Warriors UP

CB, you good homie?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu 27 Apr - 16:23:21

I thought Bucks would walk this. Anyone's game now.

Knew Knicks would beat Cleveland, GSW was always gonna come back, it's the Kings afterall. Could've been different had that 126-125 turned out otherwise, but it's the Kings, of course it didn't turn out different.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu 27 Apr - 22:26:51

If you got repairs to do at your home, i suggest to call Garland & Mitchell Masonry ©
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri 28 Apr - 9:20:01

Cleveland should trade Garland, his value should be decent. It doesn't make sense to have both him and Mitchell in the same team. Also, Jarrett Allen got overrated somewhere down the line. Very meek in the playoffs.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri 28 Apr - 10:02:02

Knicks are good especially defensively, and Brunson is legit, i think more people should give them credit
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun 30 Apr - 9:39:29

Healthy Murray > D Books, come at me :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun 30 Apr - 11:50:30

not a wild take tbh, Murray at his best has a better 3ball and is more crafty around the rim. I guess Booker is just more well-defined with his movements, gets to his spots more consistently.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon 1 May - 0:23:13

Wardell Stephen Curry II, the greatest player since MJ, records the highest points total in game 7 history with 50 and tells the Kings crowd to light the beam! whew
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon 1 May - 8:15:47

Incredible... But he's certainly not the best since MJ. Maybe top 5.

Lakers v Warriors it is. GSW in 6 I think, but let's see what happens. This is a strange matchup.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon 1 May - 17:17:49

listen from 08:05 minutes onward... GOAT :coffee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQbYXLjNBlE
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed 3 May - 6:45:54

The Lakers almost choked so hard in the 4th there. Neither team played that well, though.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed 3 May - 7:41:43

i wonder how Freeza feels watching the Lakers these days when he hates Harden and Embiid-ball so much. You live long enough you become what you hate. Shit was disgusting.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed 3 May - 19:57:25

What exactly are you on about?
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu 4 May - 20:35:27

What you guys think about MVP? I didn't watch NBA enough this year to truly know the shades between Jokic and Embiid, but I sure as hell knew Embiid was winning the moment I saw the Jokic wins MVP cause he's white narrative.

Was it deserved?

Anyway,on to more present matters. Can't wait to see what happens, such exciting matchups already.

Denver 2-0 up, if they keep this up Durant might request a trade to the Nuggets.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next