Freeza
The Franchise
Warrior
El Gunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
18 posters

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:37 am

Vibe wrote:
Freeza wrote:Beginning to think basketball is the least enjoyable sport to watch. Too much ref shenanigans constantly. Only thing that’s worse is probably handball. Constant whistles

Did you watch the Lakers?

Yeah and it was terrible to watch. Constant commercials, continually interrupted by referees competing with each other to see who can be most inconsistent.

More whistling than at a fucking rave.

Why the hell does a 48 minute game last more than three hours. Fucking Americans.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Vibe Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:40 am

Freeza wrote:
Vibe wrote:
Freeza wrote:Beginning to think basketball is the least enjoyable sport to watch. Too much ref shenanigans constantly. Only thing that’s worse is probably handball. Constant whistles

Yeah and it was terrible to watch. Constant commercials, continually interrupted by referees competing with each other to see who can be most inconsistent.

Why the hell does a 48 minute game last more than three hours. Fucking Americans.

So how did it look, I really wanted to watch but it's @ 4 AM over here and I go to work at 7.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:44 am

As north american i am used to abusive amount of commercials, but the officiating in 76ers vs Celtics was just atrocious, made this match a pain to watch

Basically if you try to defend against Embiid, whistle
Try to contest Harden shot ? whistle
Embiid knocks Smart with his elbow and stays on top of him ? technical foul for Smart
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:29 am

Vibe wrote:
Freeza wrote:
Vibe wrote:

So how did it look, I really wanted to watch but it's @ 4 AM over here and I go to work at 7.

Davis looked incredible to start. Was all over the floor defensively.

But that Westbrook shit just needs to end already. No matter how many picks it costs. No picks are worth witnessing this shit.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:08 am

I thought so.

Should have been done already. Still hard to believe that could have been DeRozan.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:10 pm

'tis the season, Mole, I'm telling you. One game and chemistry looking so good. Zion just needs to stay fit. Top 4 seed lock.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:23 pm

Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:12 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:22 am

Yeah NBA has and has had a problem with commercials and continuity. They need to figure it out. I don't even watch many regular season games anymore because it's not worth it
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:36 pm

Something I forgot about Zion playing games, is the refs give Shaq treatment. Man has to draw blood to get a foul. Rolling Eyes
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:29 pm

Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:30 am

lol read that courtside tickets in this past season's final went up to about $1500
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:52 am

My friend went to LA in 2019... it cost him 40$ for a Clippers vs Hornets game in the same building

On october 14th there was pre season game between Raptors vs Celtics in my city... the local guy Chris Boucher not even present... tickets cost up to 500$ Laughing screw that

Inflation is getting crazy since covid, probably was the case before, but i notice it more and more
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:04 am

Can the Lakers really charge $340 for rubbish seats to watch a rubbish team? Wow.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:04 pm

I'm biased as hell but Afro BI combined with his game gotta be top 3 aesthetics in the NBA.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:16 pm

Tempted to bet the Pelicans to win the championship.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:50 am

As much I'd have the time of my life sporting wise I can't in good conscience support that bet lmao.

Seems a bad idea hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:06 am

we're the obvious favourites... can't think of the last time i saw a team so deep with every player fitting the system
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:12 am

Yeah that's why, like I can see scenarios where we beat other West Teams in a playoff series as most of them except the Clippers and Denver have gotten worse or stagnated imo.

But I can't see scenarios where we beat Golden State 4 times, at least not this year.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:13 am

If Golden State don't repeat it's because someone in the East beats them.

I can't see anyone in the West doing it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:21 am

Bucks vs Warriors final in my opinion
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:02 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:If Golden State don't repeat it's because someone in the East beats them.

actually i think Clippers with their entire roster fit and on top form and Ty Lue having had success against us before could be our biggest challenge on paper.

Not even slightest bit scared of the Bucks. Maybe Celtics will have learned some lessons from last year's final... we'll see
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:42 am

El Gunner wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:If Golden State don't repeat it's because someone in the East beats them.

actually i think Clippers with their entire roster fit and on top form and Ty Lue having had success against us before could be our biggest challenge on paper.

Not even slightest bit scared of the Bucks. Maybe Celtics will have learned some lessons from last year's final... we'll see

I understand why you feel that way but Milwaukee went 7 with Boston without their 2nd best player.

We don't really know what the ceiling is with their big 3 all healthy because last time we saw it they were lifting the trophy.

Pretty sure they get to the final last year if they were actually healthy last year.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:53 am

yea but you know it's all about matchups in the playoffs...
They can certainly beat the Celtics, i don't disagree, but we (Steph) is/are a different animal.

Wiggins will lock up Middleton
Green will do enough to get inside Giannis' head here and there
So basically Jrue would have to play the series of his life if they were to beat us in a best of 7
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:58 am

I do agree on paper it's a bad matchup but I guess we'll never know.

I kinda hope it happens this year, I love Giannis and Steph so it's a win win for me.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:07 am

Portland Vs Lakers on Sky Sports YouTube channel for those in UK(might be elsewhere too I haven't checked)

Lakers suck obviously but Dame is fun.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next