Freeza
The Franchise
Warrior
El Gunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
18 posters

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:39 am

El Gunner wrote:well about the only difference will be that Graham and Jonas will hit a few more threes

I mean both are clear talent/fit upgrades compared to Adams/Bledsoe.

It's not particularly close, to argue that losing Adams/Bledsoe as a negative is a pretty stupid thing for someone who is paid to write about basketball to say.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:47 am

yea i agree, Zach Lowe is usually a good analyst, but that's a pretty dumb take. Graham/Jonas is younger and better, but it's not that much of a drastic improvement. Graham needs to minimise his ballhogging, and mainly feed off Zion and BI's plays.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:02 pm

Based on what i saw last season it is quite drastic, that says more about how bad Bledsoe was and to a lesser extent Adams tho.

For me this teams success will depend a lot on how good NAW is, the Front Office basically made the Zo decision a year ago because they believe in him.

If you're gonna talk about the Pelicans and not include him as a major part of the discussion then it proves to me you (as in Lowe) haven't been paying attention.

If he sucks we probably will, but the team has made that bet quite obviously and we'll see what will happen.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:04 pm

To be clear like everyone else i still think our Free Agency sucked lol.

But two things can be true, our Free Agency can be bad and the team can also be better than it was last year.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:10 pm

My guy got screwed big time

Build a family with an instathot, what was he thinking :facepalm:

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Pj_was11
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:42 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Based on what i saw last season it is quite drastic, that says more about how bad Bledsoe was and to a lesser extent Adams tho.

For me this teams success will depend a lot on how good NAW is, the Front Office basically made the Zo decision a year ago because they believe in him.

If you're gonna talk about the Pelicans and not include him as a major part of the discussion then it proves to me you (as in Lowe) haven't been paying attention.

If he sucks we probably will, but the team has made that bet quite obviously and we'll see what will happen.

dude why are you always trying to be confrontational Laughing
NAW is a nice shooter, a good young potential role player so far that i agree could end up averaging a decent amount of points if he stays fit and continues to develop.. but somehow you are mad that i somehow didn't bring him up in a discussion which revolved around Bledsoe/Adams and Graham/Jonas.

scapegoating Bledsoe for your team's badly coached and lack of clear identity on both sides of the court is poor overall analysis. You need to hold your coaching staff and other players more accountable. Graham and Jonas are useful players, but yea you are overstating it if you think the improvement will be "drastic".

Of course you are allowed to be optomistic about your team heading into the new season like we all are with our own teams, but i will be here to tell you i told you so if the team ends up being dysfunctional again and has another poor or below-par season.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:49 pm

Warrior wrote:My guy got screwed big time

Build a family with an instathot, what was he thinking :facepalm:

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread Pj_was11

and all of us on the Twittersphere called that this would happen when they first hooked up Laughing Young blood thought he scored bigtime by catching a fish which has been dug out by many ballers in and around the game... and now he slipped up by leaving his nut in her. I blame his agent, the older men in his circle and the vets on his team... they should have schooled him better.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:29 pm

After digging up. It seems the "black twitter" community was aware who she is. Wrote a book about using men for personal gain etc. Embarassing for him and definitely should known better

But seriously... how can it cost 200k a month to feed a baby and buy diapers ? Why this lady is given so much money ? More like she will buy Dior purses and Hilfiger dress

It's not like Washington is a generational talent whose guaranteed to play decades in the league. The punishment is brutal and imo unfair
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:07 pm

El Gunner wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Based on what i saw last season it is quite drastic, that says more about how bad Bledsoe was and to a lesser extent Adams tho.

dude why are you always trying to be confrontational Laughing
NAW is a nice shooter, a good young potential role player so far that i agree could end up averaging a decent amount of points if he stays fit and continues to develop.. but somehow you are mad that i somehow didn't bring him up in a discussion which revolved around Bledsoe/Adams and Graham/Jonas.

scapegoating Bledsoe for your team's badly coached and lack of clear identity on both sides of the court is poor overall analysis. You need to hold your coaching staff and other players more accountable. Graham and Jonas are useful players, but yea you are overstating it if you think the improvement will be "drastic".

Of course you are allowed to be optomistic about your team heading into the new season like we all are with our own teams, but i will be here to tell you i told you so if the team ends up being dysfunctional again and has another poor or below-par season.

First of all i wasn't being confrontational, i was just offering a viewpoint lol.

Secondly NAWs shooting is arguably the worst aspect of his overall game lol, Lonzo is a better shooter than he is.

I'm not scapegoating at all, he was that bad and the fact you think I'm scapegoating leads me to believe you really weren't paying attention.

Dunno why the feel you the need to tell me the potential of another disappointing season either. I'm very much aware of it lol, me believing that Graham and Valenciunas are upgrades over Bledsoe/Adams corpses shouldn't really be met with such resistance lol.

The Drastic part says more about how bad they were, then how good the incoming players are.

The fact it is tells me as much as you appreciate Lowe's takes being very ignorant you still don't really fully understand how bad Bledsoe especially was.

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:09 pm

Also i said in my post the NAW part was aimed at Lowe (i was quite clear about that)

It's fine for random fans to not know our success is defined by him taking the leap the team expects from him.

I was criticising Lowe because it's literally his job to know these things. You not knowing it is fine.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:12 pm

you're a weird dude Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:16 pm

Also i said in my post the NAW part was aimed at Lowe (i was quite clear about that)
ah yes, my bad, i misread that part
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:11 pm

apparently Isaiah Thomas wants back into the league... looks fit and healthy again after a long time... scored 62 and 81 pts in back to back Pro Am games recently
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:35 am

Hearing the Lakers, which is just not a good fit.

He needs the ball in his hands. Of course, that wont be a good team even if he is leading the bench unit but his only hope of making it back is still going to be about fit.

Dont ring chase just yet, get a year under your belt in the league so people know you still can play.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:26 am

exactly.... Lakers would be a dumb choice
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:25 am

He looked okay during his 10 day for us but the standards were quite low as Lonzo, BI and Zion were all out at the time lol.

So we were basically playing kids, guys on minimums and 10 days.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:11 am

A garbage time scorer at the 14th roster spot isn’t exactly a make or break acquisition lol
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:57 am

we are talking what would be the best move for him as the player
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:58 am

El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:56 pm

Looking forward to our game against Golden State.

One of the few teams other than ourselves in Summer League that actually have people who will likely be rotation pieces next year outside of probably Detroit and Houston.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:56 am

Me when we go 5-0 but weren't in the finals.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:05 am

y'all got lucky with the win over us, nonsensical refereeing call at the end if we're being honest... but with that said, how do they actually get the finalists for the summer league lol
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:44 pm

El Gunner wrote:y'all got lucky with the win over us, nonsensical refereeing call at the end if we're being honest... but with that said, how do they actually get the finalists for the summer league lol

Firstly not really, you had a 3 that shouldn't have stood lol. Besides by the letter of the law it was the correct call as weird as the explanation was.

But anyway the reason we didn't make it is because the tournament had some weird point differential ruling and the Kings had a slightly better point differential.

Although i personally think both us and the Kings were better than the Celtics tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:41 pm

Draymond out here talking shit with KD about Steve Kerr and Bob Myers in an interview. Woj RTing an old interview from 2019 in which Draymond said the complete opposite from what he is saying now lol.

Draymond for Ben trade might start to gather steam now.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:16 am

El Gunner wrote:Draymond out here talking shit with KD about Steve Kerr and Bob Myers in an interview. Woj RTing an old interview from 2019 in which Draymond said the complete opposite from what he is saying now lol.

Draymond for Ben trade might start to gather steam now.

Dray and KD to some extent, came off as immature to me. Or at least they were not keeping it real to each other.

They are painting it as something that needed to happen and if left alone, it would have all turned out fine.

Utter nonsense, KD still would have left and it would have went down the exact same way.

Not to say Kerr and Bob couldnt have done things differently, but KD and Dray especially are painting the picture that how they handled it was the cause of KD not staying.

I really dont like the direction the NBA is heading tbh, the players seem totally unrestricted and basically run the show. Its too much. At some point KD said "we dont give a s--t if Klay missed a practice". There is just something not right about that statement to me.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next