Freeza
Firenze
Mr Nick09
47 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Vinicius Jr signs for Madrid - Page 9 Empty Re: Vinicius Jr signs for Madrid

Post by El Gunner Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:45 am

didn't give the edge to Saka, said they're on the same level, Saka's just constantly putting up his numbers in the more competitive domestic league... i respect Vinicius and his team's pedigree in the CL, but saying he is clearly a top 3 player in the world is craziness

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:56 am

Vinicius Jr signs for Madrid - Page 9 Saka_v10
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:09 pm

Would like to see Saka deal with refs not protecting him, racism, defenders literally trying to ruin his career, etc.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:51 pm

El Gunner wrote:didn't give the edge to Saka, said they're on the same level, Saka's just constantly putting up his numbers in the more competitive domestic league... i respect Vinicius and his team's pedigree in the CL, but saying he is clearly a top 3 player in the world is craziness
Vini is the best winger on earth. He still has abit work to do to become as deadly infront of goal as Haaland and Mbapay but his overall game trumps theirs. I prefer a Vini in my team than either of those two.

Cute of Arsenal fans to throw Sakas name in....
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:05 pm

Myesyats wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
Myesyats wrote:except when he's playing against Araujo
Araujo+Kounde+DeJong

+The Ref+Tebas+Racismo

Vini is unlucky he has a guy who is allergic to the box and one who is fortunate Zidane has a hard on for Uber Eat plebs as guys who are supposed to support him. He also has to track back unlike a certain coach/sporting director/emir who everyone faps about. We could've made our left side more devastating than Marcelo-CR7 but here we are, Vini in an island on his own with no support from anyone whether that is on the pitch or off it.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:14 pm

Perucho21 wrote:Would like to see Saka deal with refs not protecting him, racism, defenders literally trying to ruin his career, etc.

you clearly don't watch Arsenal games then
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:15 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
El Gunner wrote:didn't give the edge to Saka, said they're on the same level, Saka's just constantly putting up his numbers in the more competitive domestic league... i respect Vinicius and his team's pedigree in the CL, but saying he is clearly a top 3 player in the world is craziness
Vini is the best winger on earth. He still has abit work to do to become as deadly infront of goal as Haaland and Mbapay but his overall game trumps theirs. I prefer a Vini in my team than either of those two.

tbh im not surprised Madrid fans think this way... they are and always have been the most delusional, entitled and spoiled fans in the entire world
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:26 pm

El Gunner wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

tbh im not surprised Madrid fans think this way... they are and always have been the most delusional, entitled and spoiled fans in the entire world

Show me where Madrid fans touched you
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:50 pm

Saka Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:40 am

Vini on Saka's level is definitely prime Arsenal fan foolishness. This has been a topic on Arsenal twitter for a while and apparently, a man that has yet to see a minute of CL football and recently, can't raise his game to get past Sporting in Europa is what level Vini is at.

Honestly, if Vini is on Saka's level then this Madrid fan definitely would have real issues as I expect a lot more.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:44 am

we tanked the Europa league lol, Saka didn't even start the second leg...

anyway you lot are very defensive, so at least subconsciously you know I'm telling the truth.. I literally put up whoscored stats that showcase how even they are, if Saka is not even better with higher overall rating.

Put Saka on Real Madrid, Madrid would be performing the same if not better, put Vinicius on Arsenal, he would have the same goal output as Martinelli this season, and we would probably be worse because now we don't have a RW/RF
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:03 am

El Gunner wrote:we tanked the Europa league lol, Saka didn't even start the second leg...

anyway you lot are very defensive, so at least subconsciously you know I'm telling the truth.. I literally put up whoscored stats that showcase how even they are, if Saka is not even better with higher overall rating.

Put Saka on Real Madrid, Madrid would be performing the same if not better, put Vinicius on Arsenal, he would have the same goal output as Martinelli this season, and we would probably be worse because now we don't have a RW/RF
There's absolutely no metric that Saka is close to Vini apart from assists and goals in LaLiga were it's evident Vini has been tortured all season. Nothing. And if you widen it to all competiton you understand how silly it's to argue with anyone who tries to put Saka or any other winger on the same level as Vini. Ffs, this guy is still going on. Embarrassing !
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:11 am

biased delusional !
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:35 am

Doc wrote:Vini on Saka's level is definitely prime Arsenal fan foolishness. This has been a topic on Arsenal twitter for a while and apparently, a man that has yet to see a minute of CL football and recently, can't raise his game to get past Sporting in Europa is what level Vini is at.

Honestly, if Vini is on Saka's level then this Madrid fan definitely would have real issues as I expect a lot more.

It's not just Arsenal fans, it's par for the course for many Premier League fans. Every season they put their favorite players in categories they don't belong in and try to force comparisons that no one outside of England is taking seriously.

It's like the Rashford vs Mbappé rivalry that's only happening in Manchester United fans' imagination, or the Kane vs Benzema vs Lewandowski debate that's only happening in England.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:32 pm

El Gunner wrote:we tanked the Europa league lol, Saka didn't even start the second leg...

I saw both legs, Arteta "tried" to tank but the players have this thing called pride and played as best as they could. Still was not good enough.

Not so much defensive, just annoyed as it's a comparison that makes no sense to me. Madrid and Arsenal are solar systems apart. We compete on different levels and have different aspirations. Vini is in Balon D'or conversations, Saka is doing genuinely well in a season where Arsenal is doing well...in the PL only. If both clubs were competing in the CL together, at the same level, yeah, this is apt comparison.

Since they are not, this is just typical Arsenal/PL fan foolishness.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:58 pm

I think Saka is a great player and one of my favorite PL players

Comparing these 2 now just screams PL tax and PL overhyped which no one should take seriously

Vini was by far the best winger last season and his number proves it. Scored the winner in a CL final something that Saka at this point in his career can only dream of doing

Vini has regressed a bit this season and has been figured out by la liga teams. But to say Saka is on his level because of the PL is ludicrous. You say PL is a better league but Vini is still performing at literally the biggest European stage and again the numbers prove it this season.

Again this is just the normal PL tax the football world is experiencing. If a player is not in the PL then they won't get any recognitions. Casemiro was by far the best DM since 2016 and it took a couple of goals against Nottingham or w.e the fuck for PL fans to recognize his greatness. But winning 5 CLs wasn't recognizable.

Same applies to Varane. One of our great CBs, finally getting recognition because he can defend against the likes of Bournemouth and Fulham. But winning 4 CLs with Real Madrid doesn't count

Getting tired of this PL tax. If Vini was playing at Arsenal right now with the same numbers you'd be clamoring for him to win the Ballon Dor, best winger in PL history and a knighthood by the king
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:11 pm

and what makes Vinicius worthy of the pedestal you put him on? One winning goal in the champions league final Laughing please anyone with a good level can score that goal on that Madrid team

Nothing about PL tax. With the same numbers PL fans would be comparing him to Martinelli because Martinelli has more goals in the league this season. You're lucky i'm even comparing him to Saka.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:20 pm

@Perucho21 there is no PL tax, it's just EPL media hype that you can easily tune out Laughing After all only 4 EPL players have made it to the top 3 Ballon d'Or ranking in the past 15 years, which should tell you how little effect their hype machine has on how the rest of the world assesses players.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:02 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Myesyats wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
Araujo+Kounde+DeJong

+The Ref+Tebas+Racismo

Vini is unlucky he has a guy who is allergic to the box and one who is fortunate Zidane has a hard on for Uber Eat plebs as guys who are supposed to support him.

Ligue 1 plebs have worked out pretty well for Madrid and your long-term fixation on Mendy is really odd Laughing Btw whatever happened to the guy you wanted at LB? Last I checked he was on his second consecutive flop at Atletico after a failed stint at Spurs..
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:30 pm

Just because Madrid is winning trophies, it seems like Madrid fans know everything about every player and the amount of jealousy against EPL os so funny Laughing
There is nothing wrong in discussing and at least considering if Vini and Saka are at the same level. Vini genuinely looks like the next big thing, ready to happen at any stage. Saka is playing in an Arsenal side who are not as well stacked or experienced as the Madrid side. For me Arsenal are still mental midgets but time will only tell. Although it is purely theoretical, we don't know how both players would perform if they exchange teams and leagues.
These are the same Madrid fans who felt so butt hurt when I said I would take Haaland over Mbappe in my team and Haaland can be even more lethal in terms of goal scoring. Suddenly Mbappe bins Madrid and again the tune of Madrid fans change Laughing why do you have to be so defensive, chillax !

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:51 pm

Vini is proven on the biggest stages, Saka isn’t. Nothing to get butthurt about. That won’t predict how their careers will go in the future, but vini is clearly the better player as of now.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:32 am

@Helmer, that's Madrid fans for you Thumbs up they'll always be the same unless their club goes into bankruptcy
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:34 am

FennecFox7 wrote:Vini is proven on the biggest stages, Saka isn’t. Nothing to get butthurt about. That won’t predict how their careers will go in the future, but vini is clearly the better player as of now.

"biggest stages" = one CL run rofl you lot are really laughable... it would be something else if Vinicius was 25 years old and he has done it for 3 seasons at that level, but that is simply not the case.

since you want to talk big stages, who had the better World Cup between the two? yea that's right

what an absolutely deluded fanbase
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:40 am

farfan wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
Myesyats wrote:

+The Ref+Tebas+Racismo

Vini is unlucky he has a guy who is allergic to the box and one who is fortunate Zidane has a hard on for Uber Eat plebs as guys who are supposed to support him.

Ligue 1 plebs have worked out pretty well for Madrid and your long-term fixation on Mendy is really odd Laughing Btw whatever happened to the guy you wanted at LB? Last I checked he was on his second consecutive flop at Atletico after a failed stint at Spurs..
Reguillon played really well for us. What he does at other teams isn't any of my concern. Zidane binned him the moment he arrived and preferred Marcelo who was finished in 2018 and Mendy who is probably the worst RM LB I have had the unpleasure to witness. He is the only player who hasn't been offered an extension. Hopefully that means the club wants to see the back of him too. Nacho is doing really well as a LB and we should keep it that way until we get a proper LB.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:25 am

El Gunner wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:Vini is proven on the biggest stages, Saka isn’t. Nothing to get butthurt about. That won’t predict how their careers will go in the future, but vini is clearly the better player as of now.

"biggest stages" = one CL run rofl you lot are really laughable... it would be something else if Vinicius was 25 years old and he has done it for 3 seasons at that level, but that is simply not the case.

since you want to talk big stages, who had the better World Cup between the two? yea that's right

what an absolutely deluded fanbase

same fans that believed Gotze, Isco, Bale, Muniain, Tello, Robinho you name it were better than Neymar, "Not in Gotze's class"  Vinicius Jr signs for Madrid - Page 9 WeeklyPopularFlickertailsquirrel-max-1mb Vinicius Jr signs for Madrid - Page 9 Hamster_dance

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t31073-neymar-or-gotze-who-s-better-right-now?highlight=neymar
https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t38904-neymar-watch-vol-ii?highlight=neymar
https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t29189p25-neymar-watch?highlight=neymar
https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t29189p250-neymar-watch?highlight=neymar
https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t29189p300-neymar-watch?highlight=neymar

Banter side, Vini hasnt proven enough for sure, especially with the NT. That said, his ceiling is higher than Saka's for sure. I don't expect him to become a prolific goalscorer though.

But CL proven means nothing, Gotze was CL proven too.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:55 am

Tite made the biggest mistake making Neymar the center of the Brazilian NT. Carlo will go there and make it all right. Neymar was finished the moment he left Barca. He has regressed so bad it's become almost laughable.

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next