The Movie House - Part 9

+26
Unique
rincon
jibers
Peccadillo
urbaNRoots
BarcaLearning
BORUSSIA!!
BarrileteCosmico
elitedam
Myesyats
Katy Perry
McLewis
Valkyrja
Firenze
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Onyx
CBarca
Adit
Lucifer
Glory
Nishankly
Kaladin
El Gunner
McAgger
Freeza
RealGunner
30 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Movie House - Part 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Movie House - Part 9

Post by M99 Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:50 am

The Movie House - Part 9 - Page 38 RUOamfJ

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Posts : 30034
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

The Movie House - Part 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Movie House - Part 9

Post by Kaladin Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:56 pm

Nope, Vikander never is and never will be Lara Croft, no sex appeal, no large breasts, neck longer than burj khalifa, muscular jaw on par with seagal, what a lazy cast
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24207
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

The Movie House - Part 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Movie House - Part 9

Post by Freeza Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:58 pm

ES wrote:Nope, Vikander never is and never will be Lara Croft, no sex appeal, no large breasts, neck longer than burj khalifa, muscular jaw on par with seagal, what a lazy cast


Laughing

Get out of here with that shit
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 23339
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

The Movie House - Part 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Movie House - Part 9

Post by Kaladin Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:06 pm

Spare me the nationalism, she was never fit as Lara Croft
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24207
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

The Movie House - Part 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Movie House - Part 9

Post by Freeza Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:54 pm

ES wrote:Spare me the nationalism, she was never fit as Lara Croft


Nationalism... Wat Laughing

I think she's got tons of sex appeal. Ex Machina was great because of that sex appeal (well, one of many reason). She's an amazing actress. She looks almost exactly like the video game character and I doubt they can find anyone better for that role.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 23339
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

The Movie House - Part 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Movie House - Part 9

Post by El Gunner Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:10 pm

*bleep* out of here, ES.
Vikander no sex appeal Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 19582
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

The Movie House - Part 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Movie House - Part 9

Post by RealGunner Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:23 pm

I think Kate Upton would have been good as Lara Croft
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89084
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Movie House - Part 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Movie House - Part 9

Post by Kaladin Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:29 pm

THE best Lara Croft

The Movie House - Part 9 - Page 38 Best-megan-fox-movies-u3?w=817&h=427&fm=jpg&q=50&fit=crop


Instead we get a *bleep* transexual robot

The Movie House - Part 9 - Page 38 Maxresdefault
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24207
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

The Movie House - Part 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Movie House - Part 9

Post by Freeza Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:40 pm

Megan Fox... Really?


Really...






I'm out
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 23339
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

The Movie House - Part 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Movie House - Part 9

Post by El Gunner Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:08 pm

Surely he's taking the piss.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 19582
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

The Movie House - Part 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Movie House - Part 9

Post by Firenze Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:25 pm

I always thought Tomb Raider had decent potential as a movie franchise, will be surprised if they're as meh as the jolie ones
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 32709
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

The Movie House - Part 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Movie House - Part 9

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:31 pm

As i have said a million times and present everyone in existence as my evidence.

No game series has potential has a film lol, stick a fork in it and it's done.

Stop trying to force something which clearly doesn't work. They are two completely different entertainment mediums with absolutely nothing in common.

Neither side really benefits from each other either tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68812
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

The Movie House - Part 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Movie House - Part 9

Post by M99 Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:39 pm

ES is just carrying on with his gimmick.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30034
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 98

Back to top Go down

The Movie House - Part 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Movie House - Part 9

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:46 pm

Careful M99, ES doesn't like it when you call him out on his gimmick posting.

This is a shoot to him imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68812
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

The Movie House - Part 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Movie House - Part 9

Post by Freeza Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:11 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:As i have said a million times and present everyone in existence as my evidence.

No game series has potential has a film lol, stick a fork in it and it's done.

Stop trying to force something which clearly doesn't work. They are two completely different entertainment mediums with absolutely nothing in common.

Neither side really benefits from each other either tbh.


Minecraft will be great.

Quote me on it.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 23339
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

The Movie House - Part 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Movie House - Part 9

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:12 pm

Are they actually doing a Minecraft film lol?

It would be ironic as hell for the one game series which has no right to ever be a success as a film is actually the one that is the success.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68812
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

The Movie House - Part 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Movie House - Part 9

Post by Freeza Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:14 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Are they actually doing a Minecraft film lol?

It would be ironic as hell for the one game series which has no right to ever be a success as a film is actually the one that is the success.


It's Mac from It's always Sunny directing.

Minecraft is the ideal game to adapt because it's got no story.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 23339
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

The Movie House - Part 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Movie House - Part 9

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:15 pm

Would agree with that hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68812
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

The Movie House - Part 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Movie House - Part 9

Post by McAgger Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:34 pm

ES is the most sensible person in this forum. Like always he's speaking the truth.

I love Vikander but she's always been the wifey type for me. She doesn't have Megan Fox in Transformers type sex appeal where you wouldn't care if you got all the diseases in the world for a night with her.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28266
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 104

Back to top Go down

The Movie House - Part 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Movie House - Part 9

Post by Arquitecto Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:44 pm

The Movie House - Part 9 - Page 38 1490635528-hbz-tomb-raider-index

Definitely looks like Lara Croft/sarcasm.

Can't tell if Croft or a Churros girl from a corner in Mostolles.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 11446
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Movie House - Part 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Movie House - Part 9

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:45 pm

Churros girl actually has an ass iirc.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68812
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

The Movie House - Part 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Movie House - Part 9

Post by Freeza Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:04 pm

Don't call me James wrote:ES is the most sensible person in this forum. Like always he's speaking the truth.

I love Vikander but she's always been the wifey type for me. She doesn't have Megan Fox in Transformers type sex appeal where you wouldn't care if you got all the diseases in the world for a night with her.


Most sensible? He suggested Megan Fox. At least suggest an actual actress and not a model when suggesting something.

Either way. I can't take you internet stud serious at times. Megan Fox has never sold me as anything in a movie ever, closest she got was in Jennifer's Body. Her entire role was basically just to look like something you wanted to have sex with. Only thing she can pull off.


People had a problem with Vikander not sounding British. What I wouldn't do to hear Megan Fox put on a British accent rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 23339
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

The Movie House - Part 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Movie House - Part 9

Post by Arquitecto Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:25 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Churros girl actually has an ass iirc.


You know it Mole!

@Freeza wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:ES is the most sensible person in this forum. Like always he's speaking the truth.

I love Vikander but she's always been the wifey type for me. She doesn't have Megan Fox in Transformers type sex appeal where you wouldn't care if you got all the diseases in the world for a night with her.


Most sensible? He suggested Megan Fox. At least suggest an actual actress and not a model when suggesting something.

Either way. I can't take you internet stud serious at times. Megan Fox has never sold me as anything in a movie ever, closest she got was in Jennifer's Body. Her entire role was basically just to look like something you wanted to have sex with. Only thing she can pull off.


People had a problem with Vikander not sounding British. What I wouldn't do to hear Megan Fox put on a British accent rofl


Freeza do you not see Lara Croft as a specific video game character who in the end lets admit, has most of her appeal from her looks? Fox is a nobody actress etc yet what range do you truly need to have to portray a character that isn't exactly a depth character to begin with?

Vikander would for me be a better Alex from Half Life 2 then Lara Croft who has little dimension to her bar looking good whilst spelunking.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 11446
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Movie House - Part 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Movie House - Part 9

Post by Freeza Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:40 pm

But the movie character is not a video game character. Usually video game characters are without a lot of personality. They're a blank slate that the gamer can project themselves onto.

I'm only thinking about what'll make the best movie. And Megan Fox would be worse casting than Melissa McCarthy for me.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 23339
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

The Movie House - Part 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Movie House - Part 9

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:41 pm

I suppose it depends on what Lara Croft you want to employ?

Because the rebooted Tomb Raider games have more emotional depth than the originals, nothing amazing or anything but enough to what you cared about her motivations and where she came from.

Where as the originals didn't have much more than just the sex appeal lol.

I don't think either Vikander or Fox tick both boxes in fairness.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68812
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

The Movie House - Part 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Movie House - Part 9

Post by Arquitecto Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:43 pm

Mole you have a good point as I forget the emotional depth within the Tomb Raider reboot.
@Freeza wrote:But the movie character is not a video game character. Usually video game characters are without a lot of personality. They're a blank slate that the gamer can project themselves onto.

I'm only thinking about what'll make the best movie. And Megan Fox would be worse casting than Melissa McCarthy for me.



This is also a fine point as with Vikander it can set the tone for Croft if not further add dimension to which the character lacks. Similar to how I see Tom Hardy add his own approach with Sam Fisher in the Splinter Cell film.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 11446
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Movie House - Part 9 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Movie House - Part 9

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum