Robespierre
RealGunner
sportsczy
rincon
S
61 posters

Page 26 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Go down

The European Super League Megathread - Page 26 Empty Re: The European Super League Megathread

Post by M99 Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:49 am

S wrote:
Milan ultras wow

Kudos to them

What a statement. So proud.

And guys lets be real here. Our American owners suck but Berlusconi would be salivating at the prospect of the super league. He would instantly be a vice president of this.

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The European Super League Megathread - Page 26 Empty Re: The European Super League Megathread

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:50 am

https://www.football-italia.net/169468/official-super-league-reshaping-project

lol seems like italians are still .. .atleast since its joint statement on it.
milan and inter hasnt put anything on official website

Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:53 am

M99 wrote:
S wrote:
Milan ultras wow

Kudos to them

What a statement. So proud.

And guys lets be real here. Our American owners suck but Berlusconi would be salivating at the prospect of the super league. He would instantly be a vice president of this.

no he definitely would be. in fact galliani as well he is of best buddies with perez not to mention, once up until 2008 milan inter juve roma were entitled to highest distribution of tv revenues due to number of viewership but then lega president gianluca abete favored small teams for equal distribution of tv revenue if he got votes to be re-elected while abete secretly told galliani if u vote me i will make sure top clubs will keep the status quo. galliani said he got betrayed and even threatened to move the club to france then.

so yes galliani and berlusconi would have signed up for this

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:55 am

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:57 am

The European Super League Megathread - Page 26 175937555_206752031252296_2942838051336034732_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=84a396&_nc_ohc=h8WQHYqdZRQAX-1-Tf7&_nc_ht=scontent.fdac6-1
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:58 am

RealGunner wrote:

is it a reliable source? i hope so ... i mean even the damage has been done to max, atleast pulling out of that circus would be a relief....

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:58 am

That statement rofl

Gonna start calling it the Solidarity Payment League.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:01 am

M99 wrote:The European Super League Megathread - Page 26 175937555_206752031252296_2942838051336034732_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=84a396&_nc_ohc=h8WQHYqdZRQAX-1-Tf7&_nc_ht=scontent.fdac6-1

something feels like 6 english clubs may have been able to pay off their contract break clause while italians couldnt??? maybe ...

i hope FabrizioRomano update turns out right .... sooner we get out of this mess the better

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:02 am

M99 wrote:The European Super League Megathread - Page 26 175937555_206752031252296_2942838051336034732_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=84a396&_nc_ohc=h8WQHYqdZRQAX-1-Tf7&_nc_ht=scontent.fdac6-1

oh so it's not over yet, they're just going back to the drawing board... lol

still can't believe how easily they crumbled over 48 hours.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:48 am

since perez said it was binding agreement surely EPL clubs may or would have to pay to get out of this right? ...

milannews.it reports if italians are out they will make joint call on it per marotta.

so like BC stated, im curious myself ... who will benefit from this ... JP or perez... ???

damn u gazidis for falling for this ...

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:41 am

A shame all 12 clubs will not be punished for this by UEFA, FIFA, the ECA or any domestic leagues. They really deserve some sort of punishment for this rogue behavior.

They're too big to be punished though. Perks of being "elite", I suppose.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:52 am

ROFLMAO, good to wake up to some good news for once Very Happy What a fast big collapse by the SL proposal. Wonder what Perezs mood is now loool. Barca arent much better I know loool, but I mean they miscalculated so badly, even if it was just a power play to get UEFA to do something, its created so much negativity and backlash from fans, its really been damaging for the clubs and the owners themslves. EPIC FAIL LOOOOL!

Man C and Chelsea were the first to back track, no surprise there, they are so rich they dont need this really Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:54 am

JespSwe wrote:

something feels like 6 english clubs may have been able to pay off their contract break clause while italians couldnt??? maybe ...

i hope FabrizioRomano update turns out right .... sooner we get out of this mess the better

LOL @ Perez buying out the courts and shit now trying to firefight all the shit hes made. Go fuk urself Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:15 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Perez: “Barcelona are going through a difficult economic situation, Laporta immediately understood and accepted like all the great clubs in the world,” he said.

“This Super League will save the entire world of football. It wasn’t difficult to convince Joan Laporta because he has a responsibility to his club and it’s fans."

He's trying to bring down laporta with him when he took over weeks ago Laughing

Perez is finished. I dont see how he can still face ppl after all this. Geez, have some dignity and leave, that way I would actually have some respect to Real due to Zidane and their team. Perez is just disgusting.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:21 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:So, who's left?

Real Madrid, Barca with Juve, Inter, and Milan? Laughing

Funny how nobody has ever mentioned Atletico, they are so irrelevant that everyone forgot about them Looooooooool
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:26 am

halamadrid2 wrote:Perez:

No," Perez told L'Equipe when asked if he was worried about clubs leaving the Super League "The situation is serious and everyone is in agreement to carry on with the project and seek a solution. No one is under pressure.

"I am convinced that Bayern Munich and PSG will join us in the end, but we have not yet spoken to them. Teams like Lens will also be able to access [the Super League] and they will be able to sell their players to the best clubs, something they can no longer do because of the crisis.

You have to realise that what's happening now is like what happened in 2008 with the financial crash."

Threats have been made by UEFA officials that Real Madrid and other members of the Super League could be kicked out of the competitions this season, but again Perez seems unperturbed.

"Of course we will play [in the Champions League]," Perez stated. "Threats and insults are not the right way [to go about things]. There we will be no sanctions as we are protected by law. And by common sense."

-----------

Either this guy needs to have a mental health check or it's all just bs

Jesus Christ, just read this shit, it just shows how the rich really live in their own bubble world. I mean "Lens can join us and can then sell their best players to us", "we are protected by law", etc. Obviously since he buys everybody to be in line with him, he just thinks money buys everyone. No, that doesnt work outside of his bubble world luckily Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:30 am

Perucho21 wrote:
S wrote:
Luca wrote:I feel like Real and Juventus are going to get slaughtered at the end of this

The saving grace would be for Perez and Agnelli to step down

Least they could do

I can't speak for Juventus but I don't see why he should step down as Real Madrid president, as long as it didn't impact the clubs current finances and things are as what it was before the announcement.

There's the PR nightmare but Real could win another CL and Perez will be loved again

There it is, sorry but just as I said, some Real fans are just like this, and goes to show why I cant like or respect Real at times. LOL
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:24 am

Very satisfied about Superleague collapse.

Of course the story of  " Football is for fans" was   pathetic even before, FIFA has just given World Cup to Qatar and Italian clubs, those Italian clubs hostile to Superleague - sell the tickets for aways fans around 70 euros.

UEFA is a terrible institiution , we hope that this create a shake because football has to be changed. Not through Superleague but it must be done asap
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:03 am

Did the Super League really collapse though? Or did they just push UEFA enough until they buckled?

UEFA save face, some teams get some bad PR and what they really wanted.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:10 am

Vibe wrote:Did the Super League really collapse though? Or did they just push UEFA enough until they buckled?

UEFA save face, some teams get some bad PR and what they really wanted.
The crazy thing is that UEFA had already agreed to make reforms which by en large benefit the big teams, and they went ahead with the super league anyways.

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:48 am

I could see some alterations go on behind the scenes with the ESL teams potentially striking a deal with UEFA and then come out with 'improvements' to the original concept.

That being said I expected these founding teams to show a lot more gut to stick with it. They fumbled over the backlash. From a media perspective, all it took yesterday was having the most reputable manager in the game to speak out, EPL captains to have a meeting, and a protest by Chelsea fans for clubs to start pulling out.

Perez's whole coup-style approach to this flopped miserably. I imagine he didn't think it would go through as it was and they would've had to find a concession with UEFA, but instead, the founding teams decided to pull out with their chairmen's quitting as a result. This backfired so bad.

Last edited by Casciavit on Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:59 am

McLewis wrote:A shame all 12 clubs will not be punished for this by UEFA, FIFA, the ECA or any domestic leagues. They really deserve some sort of punishment for this rogue behavior.

They're too big to be punished though. Perks of being "elite", I suppose.

expect nothing less. what did our club expect..

Last edited by JespSwe on Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:00 pm

.. atleast now inter offically put statement .. from milan meanwhile... complete silence ..... absolutely unacceptable

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:01 pm

Casciavit wrote:I could see some alterations go on behind the scenes with the ESL teams potentially striking a deal with UEFA and then come out with 'improvements' to the original concept.

That being said I expected these founding teams to show a lot more gut to stick with it. They fumbled over the backlash. From a media perspective, all it took yesterday was having the most reputable manager in the game to speak out, EPL captains to have a meeting, and a protest by Chelsea fans for clubs to start pulling out.

Perez's whole coup-style approach to this flopped miserably. I imagine he didn't think it would go through as it was and they would've had to find a concession with UEFA, but instead, the founding teams decided to pull out with their chairmen's quitting as a result. This backfired so bad.

Yup. Once Chelsea and City were out, the rest fell. If you attempt a coup you need everyone motivated and tightly united.

And Chelsea and City fell because the owners see their clubs as vanity projects to expand their influence, not as a money making machine like the Americans. They happily spent their way to the top with no concerns for profits. In a way, they're the kind of upstarts that the Super League is designed to stop, just that they were early in to it.

It also helps they're rich enough that another billion makes no difference to them (and PSG). It seems that even amongst billionaires there's some that have "fuck you" money and some that don't.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:02 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

LOL @ Perez buying out the courts and shit now trying to firefight all the shit hes made. Go fuk urself Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

he possibly has even pulled the biggest scheme of all XD
if u guys get in u will get loads, if u guys leave, u pay exit strategy fee .... he is covered nicely he planned his worst case scenario better than others Very Happy

Last edited by JespSwe on Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:03 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Casciavit wrote:I could see some alterations go on behind the scenes with the ESL teams potentially striking a deal with UEFA and then come out with 'improvements' to the original concept.

Yup. Once Chelsea and City were out, the rest fell. If you attempt a coup you need everyone motivated and tightly united.

And Chelsea and City fell because the owners see their clubs as vanity projects to expand their influence, not as a money making machine like the Americans. They happily spent their way to the top with no concerns for profits. In a way, they're the kind of upstarts that the Super League is designed to stop, just that they were early in to it.

It also helps they're rich enough that another billion makes no difference to them (and PSG). It seems that even amongst billionaires there's some that have "fuck you" money and some that don't.

except that milan is possibly the beggars amongst billionares ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next