S
lucianomoggi
Luca
marottalad
rincon
27 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 15 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Luca Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:31 am

Gigi Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 15 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by S Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:16 am

Welcome back gigi Thumbs up Nice to see old timers coming around once again.

And btw,

https://twitter.com/brianns20/status/753374716451098624

Proud
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:30 am

Pogba speaks spanish? didnt know
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:54 am

ACB ‏@AntonioCorsa
Pogba agli ESPYS: "La Juve è la mia casa, la mia famiglia, lí sono molto felice e voglio restarci".
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:58 am

Gabigol... He looks VERY promising at this age. Really good deal Marrota! Pjaca, Gabigol with Zaza Morata and Cuadrado out is insane... As Gigi said, the potential is exploding. From being linked to unproven Serie A player Lapadula at his prime to Gabigol. Genius.

Cuadrado is not coming if Gabigol is in, because it fills in the EU spot that we have available.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:01 am

We are being linked does not equal we signed. We were linked to pretty much every decent striker in the last 5 years.

Regarding huge south american talents, in most cases we were eventually outbid by other teams. So let's wait with the hype

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:03 am

If we do sign gabigol than I hope the first thing he does is get a proper haircut. @elitedam is right, he looks way too punchable
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:16 am

S wrote:ACB ‏@AntonioCorsa
Pogba agli ESPYS: "La Juve è la mia casa, la mia famiglia, lí sono molto felice e voglio restarci".

Pogba: "Juventus is my home, my family, I am very happy and I want to stay there"...

Stay safe sportsczy, stay safe...  rofl
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:19 am

If its from that video, he only says "That is my team, my family" and then it cuts
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:23 am

Here is the whole video, he doesnt say that.
http://www.diez.hn/internacionales/979849-99/paul-pogba-le-hace-gui%C3%B1o-a-cr7-cristiano-ronaldo-se-merece-el

I'll post a translation later.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:25 am

'Juventus is my home'(my team whatever)

that one bit is enough for confirmation :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:32 am

salmano9 wrote:Gabigol... He looks VERY promising at this age. Really good deal Marrota! Pjaca, Gabigol with Zaza Morata and Cuadrado out is insane... As Gigi said, the potential is exploding. From being linked to unproven Serie A player Lapadula at his prime to Gabigol. Genius.

Cuadrado is not coming if Gabigol is in, because it fills in the EU spot that we have available.

Haha, Lapadula is for provincial clubs or Milan, not this Juventus. This Juventus is chasing Champions League glory not a Europa League spot.

This team is shaping up like 2002, maybe better. We need to get a Trezequet type to take us over the top.  Selling Zaza is the way to go. He is a provincial player. Getting $25 million for him would be like winning the lottery. He is like Amauri or Matri or Immobile, only worse because those players actually scored more goals at their provincial clubs.  Heck Immobile scored more goals in one year in Torino then Zaza scored in two years at Sassuolo.

We need a top prima punta. Give Wanda what she wants. We know she wears the pants in the family. Bring Icardi to Juve and you have the best team in the world...

Buffon
       Barzagli  Bonucci  Chiellini
Alves  Khedira  Pjanic  Pogba  Sandro
                Icardi  Dybala

Oh my...  Will Bayern even show up for the game??

Forza Juve!!!
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:29 am

Benatia is having his medical today. That right back (Rogerio, 18yo, going on loan to sassuolo for 6 months) we signed from Brazil is also there.

From tuttojuve
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:03 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CnRJC6jWcAAtMVr.jpg

that defense
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:21 pm

You guys do realize that BENATIA and PJANIC is nice, but a downgrade from BONNUCCI and POGBA, right?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:27 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:You guys do realize that BENATIA and PJANIC is nice, but a downgrade from BONNUCCI and POGBA, right?

We realize, what you don't realize is that both of them aren't on the market especially Bonucci, he ain't leaving Juve for sure.

Pogba to ESPYS: "Juve is my home, my family, I am very happy and I want to stay there."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:33 pm

S wrote:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CnRJC6jWcAAtMVr.jpg

that defense
Marotta is by far the most underrated general director in the world. What a team he has managed to build with so little money. Amazing.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:38 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:You guys do realize that BENATIA and PJANIC is nice, but a downgrade from BONNUCCI and POGBA, right?

AGREED

ALVES is downgrade to CUADRADO

PJACA is a downgrade to MORATA

GABIGOL is a downgrade to ZAZA

MIRANTE is a downgrade to BUFFON

I BELIEVE we live to DOWNGRADE ourselves,
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:08 pm

Wolfsburg paying 25m for Zaza :facepalm:

ffs all my trolling is rendered powerless by the clownery of Klaus Allofs
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:12 pm

Better than any German CF out there
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:14 pm

Good times for us.With Gabigol,Pjaca and a top CF,this team has nothing less than Madrid,Bayern or Barca in terms of overall quality.We sufferes being short in quality depth but now with Benatia,Evra,Lichtsteiner supposed to be back-ups we wont have to panic.

Love how Marotta is trying to combine proven and experienced players like Alves,Pjanic,Benatia with future stars such as Pjaca,Gabi,Lemina,Mandragora etc. We are doing just as good as Bayern in this aspect if both these deals go through.

Marotta,give us Pjaca,Gabigol and that top +50 mln € striker (have a feeling can be Benzema or Icardi) and there would be no doubts about who is the greatest of all time.

As for Pogba I must say that our over-active mercato worries me about a Pogba sale but I don't really get why the hell he would leave for ManU? He can see that we already brought top players and have insane depth,we are aiming for 6th scudetto and Champions League, while ManU will be eleminated sooner than semi-finals of Europa League and Mourinho will once again fail hard.Mourinho is not the right coach for him,his PTB tactics will limit Pogba's offensive qualities like Deschamp did in Euro.He must stay if he's a smart guy.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:49 pm

Triple salary is a strong incentive. I don't know that I would reject united for 13mill wages if I was Pogba.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:03 pm

I am not even sure that is remotely close to even being true.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:17 pm

From tuttojuve:

Apparently english clubs have asked for Mandragora (Arsenal, Tottenham, West Ham), but Juve will not sell, and so far won't even loan. Even though supposedly Sassuolo, Bologna, Pescara, Cagliari and Atalanta have asked to loan him.

Would be awesome to see Mandragora in a Juve shirt! Minutes will come tough though. I guess that while Marchisio is out he should get some minutes there, plus backing up Bonucci as he already played that role in Pescara.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:30 pm

2006-2016

From Serie B to struggling in Serie A to domination of Serie A to very serious Champions League contenders.

I'm a proud fan right now Smile
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:45 pm

I think Mandragora is injured. Or is he back from injury? If he is fit by September HOPEFULLY he will be in the squad. Reports say that Allegri will evaluate him first in preseason. Many of the youths we acquired haven't lived up to their hype like Alberto Masi if you remember him.

As for Gabigol, he seems to be the primary striker we are looking for. Strong and trustable sources are linking him to us. I see thisdeal going through.

@juvealbanian , I don't think that we are going to get another top striker if we get Gabigol. We would have Pjaca, who can be vice Dybala or he can play in the wings when we switch to 433 or something.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next