S
lucianomoggi
Luca
marottalad
rincon
27 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 16 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:45 pm

I think Mandragora is injured. Or is he back from injury? If he is fit by September HOPEFULLY he will be in the squad. Reports say that Allegri will evaluate him first in preseason. Many of the youths we acquired haven't lived up to their hype like Alberto Masi if you remember him.

As for Gabigol, he seems to be the primary striker we are looking for. Strong and trustable sources are linking him to us. I see thisdeal going through.

@juvealbanian , I don't think that we are going to get another top striker if we get Gabigol. We would have Pjaca, who can be vice Dybala or he can play in the wings when we switch to 433 or something.

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 16 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juvealbanian Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:08 pm

Gabigol is a bit like Tevez.He looks quite strong and not afraid to duel plus very gifted technically and a good finisher.
Tevez teamwork and tireless runs are something rare though and I don't see them in Gabigol from a few videos I've seen.
That's my first impression,I could be wrong but he's a risk worth taking,especially if brought with that masterpiece deal the media are talking.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:13 pm

I can't say we are going to get a top CF and both Pjaca & Gabigol but we clearly need one if we want to be more competitive in CHL.
Some sources say that Gabigol may be loaned to Sassulo.
Still,like I said before : Dybala,Mandzo,Gabigol,Pjaca, top CF looks a bit overkill even compared to our defense which is now stacked after the arrival of Benatia.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:47 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:You guys do realize that BENATIA and PJANIC is nice, but a downgrade from BONNUCCI and POGBA, right?

You do realize Ancelotti is nice, but a downgrade from Guardiola, right?  Just sayin...  :coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:29 pm

Just read fresh reports that we bid 75mil for Higuain (calciomercato).

I'm not really buying into rumors, but I think there has never been any news which mentioned an offer by Juve even close to this, ever.

If this is actually a case, then we can be sure Pogba will be sold, and at the same time, we would ridiculously overpay for Higuain. I can imagine us selling Pogba, but using almost all the money on Gonzalo would be downright stupidity - and considering we have Marotta, I find this implausible.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:36 pm

Yeah if we spend 70mill or whatever on any player then Pogba is sold. I'm torn with Higuain, on one hand he just broke the record and looked amazing, on the hand... he chokes big time. If only he had the mental fortitude then he would be amazing in our team. Either way, this is either a baseless rumor, or we are just trying to piss off Napoli. They will absolutely not sell him to us.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:43 pm

S wrote:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CnRJC6jWcAAtMVr.jpg

that defense

Lichtsteiner, Evra, Benatia and Rugani all backups. Oh my...  Shocked
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:44 pm

Awesome pic @S, you made it? would make a cool sig
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:47 pm

GDM: Juventus-Higuain, the player has given his blessing: contacts with Napoli soon, the details...

Gonzalo Higuain to Juventus, this might just be the hottest negotiation of the summer. There will soon be contact between the two clubs, with the bianconeri intentioned to officially ask De Laurentiis’ club the Argentinian striker in occasion of the meeting scheduled for the Pereyra deal.

An offer has yet to arrive, negotiations have yet to start. An operation that will not be very simple, but Juventus is very intent to try and bring Gonzalo to Turin. The first idea is to offer a series of players to Napoli in order to lower the cash request (Zaza, Pereyra, Sturaro, Rugani), then, if De Laurentiis is not willing to negotiate, Agnelli’s club is thinking about paying the full release clause, still valid and could be paid in two years.

And Higuain? The record-breaking striker does not want to renew and is taking under consideration diverse offers, amongst these, that of Arsenal despite Wenger being currenty in stand-by. Juve's offer is very important,club is ready to offer 7.5 million for the next 4 years. The Argentinian striker, with his brother and a lawyer who follows them, have been negotiating with Juventus in these past few days, giving the move his blessing if the two clubs were to find a deal.

If a deal were to not be struck, Higuain is ready to sign for Juventus if they pay the release clause. There are no signatures yet, if there were to be a better offer from some foreign clubs, 'El Pipita' will find an agreement with whoever he says fit. One thing is for sure and that is Higuain's experience at Napoli is set to come to an end. If there were no changes in the situation Higuain might not show up to the team's retreat. Gonzalo Higuain, the name that has lit the transfer window on fire...

banana banana banana
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:26 pm

Higuain wants to leave for sure but at those numbers mentioned above it's either BS or we gonna sell Pogba.

I wouldn't go over a 45/50 mln € + Pereyra or try to lower it further by adding Sturaro or Hernanes to the deal.He's alraedy 28/29 years old and Napoli will still make a good profit after buying him for 38 mln.

We do have enough cash atm to make a offer without sacrifising Pogba (around 55/60 mln from Morata & Zaza) but it may hurt our deals for Gabigol & Pjaca.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:46 pm

I don't see Napoli selling to Juventus unless they trigger the release clause. If it is decided that the clause will be paid, than Napoli have no choice.

I agree regarding the Pereyra + cash scenario, but again, we are talking about Napoli and specifically De Laurentiis. The man is deluded and he is probably already losing his mind about this, I can only imagine what is going on in his mind Laughing

I also think that Higuain means Pogba is sold and this is finally reasonable. A world class striker is all that would improve our squad and Higuain is just that.

I'm kind of indifferent towards Higuain. He's an incredible player but I can't say I'm a big fan of his due to Napoli and his Argentina performances over the years.

What a summer we would have had though...
Pjanic, Dani Alves, Benatia, Higuain..... that's absolutely incredible.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:49 pm

----------------------Buffon/Hernanes--------------------
------Barz/Benatia-------Bonucci-------Chiellini------------
Alves----Pjanic---------Marchisio-------Pogba------Alex Sandro
------------Lord Higgers-------------Dybala-------------------

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:56 pm

juvealbanian wrote:Higuain wants to leave for sure but at those numbers mentioned above it's either BS or we gonna sell Pogba.

I wouldn't go over a 45/50 mln € + Pereyra or try to lower it further by adding Sturaro or Hernanes to the deal.He's alraedy 28/29 years old and Napoli will still make a good profit after buying him for 38 mln.

We do have enough cash atm to make a offer without sacrifising Pogba (around 55/60 mln from Morata & Zaza) but it may hurt our deals for Gabigol & Pjaca.

Higuain will be sold. Just a matter of where to and the numbers. EPL would be my guess, but I would say that Juve have a realistic shot at getting him. Napoli want Pererya, and we can also offer them Zaza as a CF replacement. Then we can add cash. Napoli will need to find players once Higuain is gone so for us to give them two players this will help them to fill their squad.

The only question is will an EPL team offer him anything close to his release clause. I highly doubt it, so at the end of the day they will have to take what they can get for Higuain. If he holds out then they are screwed.  He won't play for them this year. He wants to play for a team that can win the Champions League. Juventus is calling.

Marotta is on the phone. Loan with option to buy Marotta special??  rofl
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:07 am

Luca wrote:I don't see Napoli selling to Juventus unless they trigger the release clause. If it is decided that the clause will be paid, than Napoli have no choice.

I agree regarding the Pereyra + cash scenario, but again, we are talking about Napoli and specifically  De Laurentiis. The man is deluded and he is probably already losing his mind about this, I can only imagine what is going on in his mind Laughing

I also think that Higuain means Pogba is sold and this is finally reasonable. A world class striker is all that would improve our squad and Higuain is just that.

I'm kind of indifferent towards Higuain. He's an incredible player but I can't say I'm a big fan of his due to Napoli and his Argentina performances over the years.

What a summer we would have had though...
Pjanic, Dani Alves, Benatia, Higuain..... that's absolutely incredible.

De Laurentiis is day dreaming as we speak, he has a vivid picture in his mind...

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 16 Image12
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:12 am

Not happening guys. If we are gonna spend 94mill (of probably Pogba money) we might as well chip in the difference and sign Verratti and Gabriel Jesus. Would be easier than talking to De Laurentiis.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:21 am

He has no say if the release clause is trigger rincon, even if multiple clubs trigger it, it would be up to Higuain.

But I do agree about ADL being a nutcase Laughing

Mathematically, it is possible to sign Higuain and keep Pogba:

IN:
Higuain 94M
Pjanic 38M
Benatia 20M
Dani Alves 0
152M

OUT:
Morata 30M
Zaza 25M*
Pereyra 18M*
73M

Net spent: 79M

In theory, that's not that absurd

With that being said, it makes more sense to see Higuain signed only if Pogba is sold and we would still need another forward to complete the squad- cannot play 50 games with only Mandzukic, Higuain and Dybala if Zaza is also sold.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:30 am

salmano9 wrote:I think Mandragora is injured. Or is he back from injury? If he is fit by September HOPEFULLY he will be in the squad. Reports say that Allegri will evaluate him first in preseason. Many of the youths we acquired haven't lived up to their hype like Alberto Masi if you remember him.

He fractured his foot at the end of april if I remember correctly. He was out for the season but should be back soon if not already. The kid is a top prospect, he may fail of course, as any kid can, but I would be really surprised if he doesn't become an important player for the NT. I hope he finds room at Juve.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:42 am

Can't believe we would spend 94M for Higuain ffs rofl Laughing

No need to overpay that much for him imo, even more so if it implies selling Pogba.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:52 am

Im against signing Higuain tbh. I prefer Gabigol and Pjaca tbh... Hig is almost 30 and has 2-3 years left in his shoes only. Plus, signing hig could mean problems arising with Mandzu.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:12 am

Higuain is 28. He turns 29 in December. This age obsession should stop.

And he's a far better striker than Mandzukic. If this means Mandzukic leaving, then I don't have much problems.

However , I still find it unlikely this happens.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:13 am

rincon wrote:Not happening guys. If we are gonna spend 94mill (of probably Pogba money) we might as well chip in the difference and sign Verratti and Gabriel Jesus. Would be easier than talking to De Laurentiis.

Nah. Dealing with PSG is far worse. They are still butthurt about us stealing Coman from them.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:19 am

S wrote:Higuain is 28. He turns 29 in December. This age obsession should stop.

And he's a far better striker than Mandzukic. If this means Mandzukic leaving, then I don't have much problems.

However , I still find it unlikely this happens.

Imo we need a future for the attack, not something that will lay 3 years only. We need a force like the BBC that could conquer Europe for the future. I hope that we get Gabigol.

Spending 94m for Hig is too much, and what is even worse is giving them our future talents for him in exchange (Rugani and Sturaro).
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:34 am

Nah we won't be spending that kind of money and we surely won't give away Rugani after rejecting like 30 offers in the last two seasons.

Zaza, Pereyra and Sturaro are the players mentioned in the trade so I don't mind losing any of them for Higuain. Anyhow I think these are fantasy rumors just to stir up some tension in the Napoli camp.

Just chill and keep faith.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:46 am

I think Beppe is trying to troll De Laurentis.He knows Napoli has serious offers in the table from Arsenal,PSG etc. Giroud + 70 mln was Arsenal offer I think.

So he's pushing the media to scare ADL and make him sell Higuain ASAP outside Italy.He will never give us Higuain.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:10 am

To be fair, thats what i thought when the Pjanic rumors first broke out too.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:28 pm

I don't think Higuain comes to Juventus because of De Laurentiis. I believe Juventus will table a significant offer but anything short of his release clause will not be entertained by ADL.

So then it comes down to Juventus willing or unwilling to meet that massive release clause and I don't think it will happen.

However, I'd like to praise our management. They are really going all out this summer and it is amazing! Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next