S
lucianomoggi
Luca
marottalad
rincon
27 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 9 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:17 pm

Luca wrote:I can still see Rugani making 20+ appearances this season

In two years our defense could be:

Rugani-Bonucci-Benatia
Or simply Rugani-Bonucci

It doesn't seem like Rugani has the patience for Juventus though

The fact that he was patient until January and that Allegri started to trust him gives me hope that he will play more in the future.

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 9 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by S Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:34 pm

Marotta and Allegri has both stated a million times Rugani is the future of Juve's defense. How about we take their word and stop worrying about this? We wouldn't have made a deal for Benatia if we thought it would ruin Rugani's career at Juventus. Barzagli and Chiellini are old and injury prone and this is simply squad planning keeping the future and circumstances in mind. Juve's management is as pro-active as you can get.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:57 pm

S wrote:Marotta and Allegri has both stated a million times Rugani is the future of Juve's defense. How about we take their word and stop worrying about this? We wouldn't have made a deal for Benatia if we thought it would ruin Rugani's career at Juventus. Barzagli and Chiellini are old and injury prone and this is simply squad planning keeping the future and circumstances in mind. Juve's management is as pro-active as you can get.

It's true but another defender could change things and you can't really control the feelings/reactions of a player too.

Those two things alone make it possible, I wouldn't go as far as saying it's even probable, but definitely possible.

I believe S, I just want to see Rugani develop at Juventus. We've produced some great ones.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:33 pm

Benatia is a deluxe Caceres, nothing more. He our fifth central back and brings depth to our defensive squad. If i'm not mistaken its loan + obligation to buy next year, is that it ?

I don't know what to expect from him; i'm not a regular Bayern viewer on them streams...didn't know who he was at Udinese.
Some say he was very good at Roma.. yet the only Roma match i watched that season we killed them with a cold 3-0 and Benatia displayed poor effort on some goals.

It was on the day of the Trezeguet tribute at the stadium.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:50 pm

Benatia was very solid at Udinese but so was Villarreal and Milan legend Zapata if that puts things into perspective.

He was also very good at Roma.

He's a beast of a defender but can be brainless at times. He's definitely an excellent option to rotate with C-B-B and can be relied upon in those 'bigger' games.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:03 pm

Fair enough then. I'm glad to see him with our team, seems like a good deal.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:50 am

Benatia was the best CB in Serie A in his last season with Roma. He's world class when fit and healthy.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:56 am

Latest rumors as of today :

Isla is close to joining Fiorentina

We want to sign both Cuadrado and Pjaca. Apparently we are confident of signing both.

We turned down €45M bid from City for Bonucci. We have zero intention to sell him.

We asked Chelsea for Matic but they said no.

Wolfsburg interested in Pereyra

All from Sky Italia

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:30 pm

Don't think we'll get both Cuadrado and Pjaca.I will be happy if we get one of them, Cuadrado already proved to be a effective player to us,adding pace and creating space with his insane 1vs1 dribbling he's really important.Pjaca seems very talented and worth spending around 15 mln for him.But that means around 40 mln for both and we still need a better option on CF/SS than Zaza.

We need to offload as much as we can from Pereyra,Hernanes,Isla etc. that could bring some good amount of money.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:42 pm

FOOTBALL ITALIA wrote:WOLFSBURG - ZAZA

Juventus are reportedly ready to accept a €30m bid from Wolfsburg for Simone Zaza.

The Italian international was fourth-choice striker last season, and has openly declared that he wants to play more next term.

While the former Sassuolo man would rather get that playing time in Turin, he has nonetheless been linked with West Ham United, Leicester and Die Wolfe.

Now Calciomercato is reporting that the German side are offering a fee worth up to €30m, of which €25m is guaranteed, and the rest is made up of bonuses.

With the Bianconeri minded to accept the offer, the ball is now in Zaza’s court, with Wolfsburg thought to be offering a five-year deal worth €3m per season, plus bonuses.

However, if the striker is to leave the Old Lady, it’s believed he would prefer a move to the English Premier League or La Liga.

West Ham have already had a €27m offer rejected [€23m up-front and €4m in bonuses], but could return with an improved offer.

this is cool
I love the fact we have players everyone wants them

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:58 pm

Zaza needs to play more, here or somewhere else. All the best to him if he decides to go. 30 mill is a good amount of money. Wolfsburg sounds like a good destination.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:59 pm

Maybe we can try to get Gabbiadini if Zaza leaves? hmm
He wants out if Higuain stays, here he would play a lot more. Could sub for Mandzukic and Dybala as well.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:59 pm

rincon wrote:Zaza needs to play more, here or somewhere else. All the best to him if he decides to go. 30 mill is a good amount of money. Wolfsburg sounds like a good destination.

yeah
30 million = starting XI player ( no bench player )
Zaza was a good success

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:11 pm

rincon wrote:Maybe we can try to get Gabbiadini if Zaza leaves? hmm
He wants out if Higuain stays, here he would play a lot more. Could sub for Mandzukic and Dybala as well.

I like Gabbiadini
I think he is better than bench

but if he comes to JUVENTUS, it is a club that likes rotations like Morata, he can be our new Morata

it would be cool to have Gabbiadini

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:23 pm

So, if we do get Cuadrado he could be used as a sub for both Alves and Dybala and also as a winger in a 4-3-3.

Lichtsteiner on the other hand would obviously be the defensive sub for Alves and now that he's old he could also play as a CB, especially when the injury crisis hits us.

I really love it that our players can so easily play in that many positions. Allegri must be fappning all day long with the tactical options he has.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:33 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:
rincon wrote:Maybe we can try to get Gabbiadini if Zaza leaves? hmm

I like Gabbiadini
I think he is better than bench

but if he comes to JUVENTUS, it is a club that likes rotations like Morata, he can be our new Morata

it would be cool to have Gabbiadini

Gabbiadini would be the perfect replacement for Morata. Can play on the wing, SS or CF. Sadly I don't think there have been any links. There haven't really been any links as a possible Zaza replacement if he leaves. Lapadula went to Milan, Ganz is super unproven, Batshuayi went to Chelsea, etc. Supposedly Gabbi is out and Immobile is in for Napoli (which would make sense). Inter and Milan are supposedly interested in Gabbi, we should get in on that. I have no doubt that he would join us.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:06 pm

Andrew_p wrote:So, if we do get Cuadrado he could be used as a sub for both Alves and Dybala and also as a winger in a 4-3-3.

Not necessary
Cuadrado. Dybala, Alves can all play together

Cuadrado, can be our KAKA- kind of a player on a free role

--------- MANDZU -- DYBALA -----------
-------------- CUADRADO --------------
----- POGBA -- MARCH ---- PJANIC
SANDRO - CHIELL -- BONUCCI --- LICHTAINER
---------------- BUFFON -------------------

I ma not telling him to play behind strikers : but a counter-attack guy who runs with the ball, on free role sometimes focused on wings, somtimes center depending on the situtation

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:08 pm

@rincon
yeah I trust Gabiadini I hope we get him
he plays good with or without the ball

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:28 pm

How much would Milik cost ? hmm

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:31 pm

I'm also down to have Gabbiadini if Zaza leaves.

However we'll still need another forward. The main priority.

About Cuadrado, is it a saga already ? Every now and then i see contradictory statements about his future at the club.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:50 pm

Andrew_p wrote:How much would Milik cost ? hmm

About 20-25M imo.

Napoli is already on the case. They seem like the club who puts the most energy into his transfer. Juve and Milan are interested as well... But since he is a promising player and would be a good bargain, i guess Milan will pick someone else after all Smile

Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:25 pm

Gabbiadini? I highly doubt. We sold him to Napoli for a reason... Anyways, if he comes he would be benched just like he was in Napoli. In Juve he has to compete with Dybala and Mandzukic, where in Napoli only Higuian is infront of him. I highly doubt that he would leave Napoli to be benched again.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:31 pm

Gabbiadini is not exactly the perfect Morata replacement. I doubt we're going to find one in this window but i do like this idea. He is better than Zaza for sure.

However as Salman said, i'm not that sure he'd like to swap one bench for another. I would like the transfer if it happened nevertheless.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:01 pm

Im sure he would. At Napoli Higuain played every available minute. We have too many competitions for that. Plus Morata+Zaza is plenty of gametime. He could easily do with that and he actually plays SS as well so he can sub Dybala.

We sold him basically to bet on Immobile, who in the end didn't wanna join us.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:09 pm

probably not happening anyway. I just don't know who we get if we really are about to accept the offer for Zaza.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:20 am

rincon wrote:probably not happening anyway. I just don't know who we get if we really are about to accept the offer for Zaza.

Get a big player with the Morata + Zaza money and buy Immobile as backup .. Would anyone like this ?

Mandzukic, Dybala, X , Immobile

Hard to say who we could get though
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next