S
lucianomoggi
Luca
marottalad
rincon
27 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 8 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Luca Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:19 pm

Because the club doesn't need to sell Bonucci to fund other transfers
Because right now we have 5 CBs for 3 positions which makes sense, a number we've always had in past seasons. 4 CBs for 3 positions if Bonucci were to leave is not enough.

Not to mention dropping Bonucci for Benatia weakens the team.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 8 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by S Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:24 pm

3 out of the 5 CB's are injury prone. We need to keep that in mind.

We were fortunate enough to have Barzagli available for so many games last year.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:48 pm

Everything Luca said, plus the fact that Bonucci IS Juventus. Selling him would make no sense from a sporting view and from a locker room view. Few players represent Juve as well as Bonucci, Buffon is retiring soon, after him its Chiellini, Marchisio and Bonucci that lead the team. If we get rid of these players we start to become a band of mercenaries Manchester City-style.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:28 pm

Benatia just comes in as a improvement for Caceres who officially left the club yesterday. All respect to Martin Caceres tho; thank you for being part of those prolific last four years, warrior Thumbs up

Rugani is still number 4 in the depth chart imo, no need to worry.

Excellent mercato so far, now lets get a STRIKAAAAAH
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:28 pm

honestly I think it would be a good idea

1. sacrifice BONUCI about 40 million
2. take BENATIA on loan with option to buy
3. use the 40 million to bring a player who can help us win UCL , like CAVANI, SANCHEZ, MASCHERANO

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:46 pm

M8, Bonucci IS a player that helps us win the Champions League.

Bonucci is our best CB on some days Our defensive trio is an absolute pillar of Juventus success these last years; never until hell sees snow we should sell Bonucci.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:14 pm

i know Bonuci is a great defender that is why other top clubs want him

they would not ask for Bonuci if he was not a great player you couldn't make 40 million from him you do that because he is really great defender

and who you think we should sacrifice to make money to bring players we may need? ASAMOAH the problem is that nobody wants him he will end up moving away on free transfer

you only make money from selling great players like BONUCI, POGBA, DYBALA and so

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:52 pm

We don't need to sell half our team to finance buys. The SECOND we start *bleep* around with our defence is the second we start to self destruct.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:54 pm

Why do we need to become a selling club in order to buy players?
Did we not spend 40M on Dybala?
40M on Pjanic?
26M on Sandro
20M or so on Mandzukic?

Do I need to continue... like why

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:59 pm

Terrible argument I can't bring myself to read any more.

Awful.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:03 pm

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 8 18a842016a00a304e79720361636136686bf586a9cc8465cfe60fc324bdd847a_1

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:08 pm

DJ Khaled rofl
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:25 am

After losing his second penalty tonight I will call Beppe to end Leo contract ASAP.We don't need losers like him in our team.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:17 am

Might as well ship Zaza to Milan then. 10M + Matri on loan.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:47 am

I have no problem if we keep our best players like Dybala, Pogba, Bonuci

but I think it would be really stupid to wait until we have to face someone like barcelona, bayern in UCL and keep telling we are not the favorite team because they have more money

yes they have more money but we was extreme lucky on the market with some of players we have now that can be sacrificed and use the money to bring the players which can make us a favorite UCL team

if you sacrifice POGBA for guys like: CAVANI, MASCHERANO
if you sacrifice BONUCI for guys like: BENATIA, WITSEL

you become the favorite team to win UCL

so if you think about this I think that JUVENTUS have no more excuses but to be one of the favorite team to win UCL as good as BARCELONA, BAYERN and the best out there

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:28 pm

I get your point, but with all due respect, i do not agree with you on this one. We should keep the core of the team intact. If we need money ASAP then let's sell some dead wood like Hernanes.

We only spent like 20M so far this summer (assuming Benatia its loan + obligation to buy next year). We still have lots in the bank Cool

We are maybe 1-2 players away from being even with them BARCA REAL BAYERN sides speaking of quality.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:00 am

Napoli wants Juve's Pereyra. Juve asks for €18 mill, according to @SkySport

Sell....
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:13 am

18M ?!? Quite a high price tag...
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:26 am

Shame injuries destroyed Pereyra at Juventus, he looked like he had some potential when he first arrived.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:58 am

Leicester and RB Leipzig are seriously pursuing Lemina

http://app.football-italia.net/?referrer=www.football-italia.net#article/footballitalia-86772&menu=news-all

Don't know, i feel like we could cash in on him if a good offer comes. Its pretty heartening to think Juve's bench can attract good interest among clubs though. Hoping the money will be equally good.

Certainties in midfield imo right now are : Marchisio , POGBA, Khedira, Asamoah, Sturaro and Pjanic.
The rest have uncertain futures which includes HERNANES. If we received good offers for Asamoah, we would've probably preferred to sell him instead. Doesn't look like it.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:46 am

How many midfielders can we support?

Sure to stay:

Marchisio
Pogba
Pjanic
Khedira
Sturaro

Unknown:

Asamoah
Pereyra
Lemina
Hernanes
Mandragora

I guess Pereyra will leave, Hernanes should too. I forgot the news source but apparently Mandragora was staying at least until January then maybe loan (when Marchisio should be back). So I guess 7 players for 3 spots, pretty tight, one is Khedira so we can assume he will be out a bunch. Then Lemina could stay or go and we'll be fine depending on offers I guess.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:28 am

So far :

Officially in :
Pjanic - €32M
Alves - Free

Officially out :
Morata - €30M
Padoin - €600K
Caceres - Free
Rubinho - Free

No official statement released by the club regarding Cuadrado. Seems we want to keep this option open.

Concrete rumors :
Benatia done dealio on loan + obligation to buy for €18M

Seriously pursuing Pjaca who apparently prefers a move to Juventus

Pereyra heavily linked with Napoli and Juve's demand is €18M

Isla being pursued by Lazio and we ask €6M

Lemina being pursued by RB Leipzig(who have apparently offered €18M) and Leicester

As of today..

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:35 am

All of those rumors would be good transfers as long Benatia doesn't cause Rugani to leave.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:34 pm

rincon wrote:All of those rumors would be good transfers as long Benatia doesn't cause Rugani to leave.

I agree. We need Rugani because you know how often Chiello gets injured. I believe that Rugani and Benatia can replace Barzagli and Chiello for the future. Hopefully this is the way Juve are thinking.
===

24:14 - JUVE NOT WANT TO SELL Pogba - According to Sky Sports, Juventus has said Mino Raiola who has no intention to sell Paul Pogba. In France there would be Manchester United, but for the Red Devils this is a complicated task considering that Juventus are not going to deprive yourself of the player. Meanwhile, Juventus will Spinazzola Atalanta Gasperini.

11:51 - ALMOST MADE FOR Benatia - According to Sky Sports, Benatia to Juventus is almost done. For the Moroccan had come forward also Milan but was beaten by competition from Juventus. Juventus and AC Milan are also interested in Pjaca of Dinamo Zagreb. Now it's up to the Croatian player to choose between Juventus and AC Milan.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:39 pm

I can still see Rugani making 20+ appearances this season

In two years our defense could be:

Rugani-Bonucci-Benatia
Or simply Rugani-Bonucci

It doesn't seem like Rugani has the patience for Juventus though

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:17 pm

Luca wrote:I can still see Rugani making 20+ appearances this season

In two years our defense could be:

Rugani-Bonucci-Benatia
Or simply Rugani-Bonucci

It doesn't seem like Rugani has the patience for Juventus though

The fact that he was patient until January and that Allegri started to trust him gives me hope that he will play more in the future.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next