djfawnz
juvealbanian
salmano9
DeviAngel
dronte
40 posters

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

- | UEFA Champions League Thread | - 2015 -  - Page 5 Empty Re: - | UEFA Champions League Thread | - 2015 -

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:14 pm

Impressive, sturaro has gained the trust of Allegri that quickly. I am proud that he is favoring sturaro over padoin and Pepe instead of Pirlo.

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | UEFA Champions League Thread | - 2015 -  - Page 5 Empty Re: - | UEFA Champions League Thread | - 2015 -

Post by salmano9 Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:02 am

JUVENTUS PREPARE THE REACTION

The defeat against Parma for now and 'been filed, a game played in a bad season there can be, especially if then shortly after ten o'clock play the season with the first leg with Monaco to chase a dream. The dream is called the semi-finals and the opponent and 'much more complicated than it may seem. The Monaco has lived a quiet day yesterday, under the sun of Principiato, where among other things is starting the tennis tournament, one of the biggest events of the year with the Grand Prix and the rally. Following the Monaco, there is never a large public, but this is not 'a problem for the team of Jardim who made the story of his season away. Precisely for this Juventus will have to be very careful not to give his side of the French counterattacks. This is a prevalent characteristic of the formation of Jardim, technical team and fast. Juventus will have another attitude, decisive, strong, with greater pressure and determination and above all evil in front of goal and more ideas. The presence of Tevez and the possible presence of Pirlo will give a big hand and fundamental, will be another match against Parma with a team angry about the race of Parma.
===
Their counter attacks are scary. Bonbon and Chiello will have to keep their eyes open... We don't want any silly mistakes like Dortmund...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:20 pm

‘Marchisio dangerous for Juventus’
By Football Italia staff

Andrea Raggi says Claudio Marchisio will be a major threat for Monaco to deal with when they face Juventus tomorrow.

The Italian centre-back was speaking at today’s pre-match Press conference, and singled out the midfielder for praise, having played alongside him at Empoli.

“I consider Claudio a top performer in his role,” Raggi explained as he looked ahead to the Champions League Quarter Final.

“I had the honour of playing with him at Empoli for a year before he returned to Juve, and at that time I was already convinced he’d be a great player.

“He’s proving that he’s a key player, and a complete one. He’ll definitely be a danger to us.”

One man who will not be providing danger to the principality side is Paul Pogba, who will miss both games with a hamstring injury.

“Pogba’s injury was definitely a blow for Juve, but watching the match in Dortmund, Juve put in a great performance without him.

“The eleven who take the field for Juve tomorrow are top players, and the same is true for those on the bench.

“He’s definitely a big absence, but I’m convinced that whoever plays in his place will be at his level.”

Finally, Raggi identified Bianconeri striker Carlos Tevez as the main threat, as he will be playing against the Argentine tomorrow.

“I think Tevez is a great striker,” the 30-year-old admitted.

“He’s made a difference for Juve this morning, a huge difference, he’s the number one danger in my opinion.

“It will require concentration for 95 minutes, because he’s really impressed me this year.

“Our strength is our team, our young lads, who tomorrow should play with the calm and freedom with which they played Arsenal.

“There’s more pressure on Juventus, we’re convinced that tomorrow we’ll go out onto the field with maximum peace of mind, and that’s a great advantage.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:21 pm

‘Juventus not just Tevez’
By Football Italia staff

Leonardo Jardim warns his Monaco players that Carlos Tevez is far from Juventus’ only weapon as they meet in the Champions League.

The Bianconeri welcome the principality side to Juventus Stadium tomorrow evening in the first leg of their Quarter Final, and the Coach of the Ligue 1 team is not only wary of Tevez.

“I don’t see football as an individual thing, it’s about the collective,” Jardim said in his pre-match Press conference.

“It’s true that Tevez is Serie A top scorer, he’s a player with great experience and great quality, so obviously we’ll have to take some precautions with him.

“He’s very important for Juventus, but Juventus also have a goalkeeper [Gianluigi Buffon] of great quality, the best defence in Serie A, a top class midfield and formidable strikers.”

Jardim is facing a selection headache, with Ricardo Carvalho and Jeremy Toulalan both in doubt, while the likes of Nabil Dirar have little experience at this level.

“We’re observing them. Tomorrow we’ll decide whether to use them or not.

“Anthony Martial? He’s 19, so he’s still young and he’s improved a lot this season. I think he has the potential to achieve even more.

“Nabil [Dirar] is an important player for the League and the Champions League. He’s a player who works so hard, who always provides a presence in midfield.

“He’s a safe bet, and can definitely make a difference for us.”

The Portuguese Coach was then asked whether, thanks to their strong defence, his side could be considered almost Italian.

“Monaco play in an organised manner,” Jardim mused.

“We play collectively, and we attach a lot of importance to the offensive side of the game, as well as the defence.

“All players have very specific tasks in attack and defence.

“So yeah, you could say that we’re similar to Juventus in the way we play. When we lose the ball we focus on getting it back.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:23 pm

Allegri: ‘More difficult than Dortmund’
By Football Italia staf

Juventus Coach Massimiliano Allegri believes the Champions League tie with Monaco will be ‘much more complicated’ than Dortmund.

The Bianconeri defeated Borussia Dortmund 5-1 on aggregate in the Last 16, and were handed what most observers would say is a favourable Quarter Final tie.

However, the tactician has warned that this tie will be even more difficult than the two games against Jurgen Klopp’s men.

“Monaco deserved to make the Quarter Finals,” Allegri told reports in his pre-match Press conference.

“This is a team which eliminated Benfica and Zenit [St Petersburg] in the group, conceding just one goal in six games.

“Including the knockout stages they’ve only conceded four goals and have scored seven, they have attributes.

“I think I’m right in saying they have the best defence in France, conceding just 22 goals. These numbers don’t happen by chance.

“They’re a very organised team, with a very good, astute Coach [Leonardo Jardim] and we’ll have to play two good games to go through.

“Qualification won’t be decided in 90 minutes, it will be the same as Borussia Dortmund.

“We’ll have to have a lot of patience tomorrow night, we’ll have to play well and be aware that it’s unlikely - very unlikely - that the issue of qualification will be settled in Turin.

“We’d all like that, but I think it will be very difficult. We must be very careful.

“As for being favourites, you could make us favourites but I think in a Quarter Final one team can be a little more favoured than the other.

“It will be very difficult for us to get to the Semi-Finals is we don’t play with the same intensity and technique as against Dortmund.

“I believe if that's the case these two games will be much more complicated.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:54 pm

19:10 - Pirlo SHOULD BE HOLDER - Juventus, this afternoon, she trained in Vinovo ahead of the match against Monaco. Tomorrow the first minute very probably there will be Andrea Pirlo. So Massimiliano Allegri should deploy the 4-3-1-2: in door play Buffon. In defense space Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini and Evra. In midfield, Pirlo will return with Vidal and Marchisio. While Pereyra will be the playmaker behind Tevez and Morata.

Juventus (4-3-1-2): Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini, Evra; Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio; Pereyra; Tevez, Morata.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:08 pm

Allegri has selection headaches
By Football Italia staff

Juventus Coach Massimiliano Allegri admits he’s not sure if Andrea Pirlo and Andrea Barzagli can play tomorrow.

The Bianconeri are taking on Monaco in the first leg of their Champions League Quarter Final, and both players are recovering from muscular injuries.

“Pirlo and Barzagli are in good condition,” Allegri began when asked about the players in his pre-match Press conference.

“They’ve recovered fully, as have [Carlos] Tevez and [Gianluigi] Buffon.

“Andrea is 40 or 45 days without a game, while Barzagli has been out for the last four days with a muscle strain, so I’ll have to decided whether to play both of them, one of them, or neither of them.

“I can’t decide until tomorrow morning, I’ll decide what to do in the last training session.

“If Barzagli plays, we’ll play three [at the back]. If Pirlo plays it’ll be four [in midfield]. Since they’re both called Andrea I might not play both!

“As I said before, it’ll be difficult for both of them to play together.

“As for the possibility of [Paul] Pogba playing the return match, there’s virtually no chance.

“Fortunately I have players in midfield who can replace him, ok they don’t have the same characteristics but they can play in midfield just as well.

“Arturo Vidal? He’s going through a good period, because he’s found top condition after a long journey.

“When he came back from the World Cup, he was not in good condition, his knee hurt, it was difficult to stretch, all the things that I’ve been saying all year.

“Now he’s in good shape and it shows on the pitch. I’m very happy and I think he can only improve between now and the end of the season.”

Some pundits have suggested that, with two stingy defences, tomorrow night’s game could be boring, but Allegri does not share that assessment.

“Boring? No. Well, I hope so, if by boring you mean we don’t concede any goals…

“Not conceding a goal at home is very important, that’s what I said in the previous round. Some have accused me of playing for 0-0, but I just want to go through.

“We know that we can’t face Monaco in the same way we dealt with Borussia Dortmund, they’re two different teams and therefore must be approached in a different way.

“It’s more complicated, because when you play against a team which doesn’t concede many goals the games are always more complicated.

“It means you maybe get the urge to throw more players forward, then you leave space which we mustn’t do.

“Borussia had entirely different characteristics, they were a team which was stronger in attack than in defence and the numbers prove it, while Monaco are the opposite.

“When you play these games you have to have patience and humility to face a side which is defensively very strong, so we have to play a smart game from every point of view.

“I don’t know if the game will be boring. Football is unpredictable, because there could be a goal after two minutes and then the game becomes spectacular.

“We just have to focus on our goal, which is the Semi-Finals.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:09 pm

Pirlo to start for Juventus?
By Football Italia staff

It’s reported Andrea Pirlo will start for Juventus against Monaco, despite almost two months on the sidelines.

Bianconeri Coach Massimiliano Allegri hinted in his Press conference earlier today that he was unsure whether or not to play the Italian international in the crucial Champions League match.

However, according to Sky, the playmaker will be handed a starting shirt for the Quarter Final first leg tomorrow, despite not featuring since the first leg of the previous round with Borussia Dortmund.

There are doubts over the fitness of Andrea Barzagli, meaning Allegri is likely to deploy a back four, with Pirlo playing in the midfield.

Carlos Tevez and Alvaro Morata look certain to lead the line, with Roberto Pereyra playing just in behind.

Arturo Vidal and Claudio Marchisio will join Pirlo in the engine room, with Stephan Lichtsteinter, Leonardo Bonucci, Giorgio Chiellini and Patrice Evra in the backline.

Gianluigi Buffon returns to the squad after missing the defeat to Parma at the weekend, and is certain to start between the posts, barring unexpected injuries.

Probable Juventus team to face Monaco: Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini, Evra; Marchisio, Pirlo, Vidal; Pereyra; Morata, Tevez.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:10 pm

‘No mistakes against Monaco’
By Football Italia staff

Juventus Coach Max Allegri warns his side not to make mistakes against Monaco - ‘over 180 minutes you’ll be punished’.

The Bianconeri take on the Ligue 1 side tomorrow evening in the first leg of their Champions League Quarter Final, and Allegri is urging caution.

“We’re playing for the semi-final of the Champions League, we have a great deal of respect for our opponent,” the Coach told Sky.

“Monaco has the best defence in the French League, and only conceded on goal in the group stage.

“We’ll need patience and concentration, they have a great mix of youth and experience and have eliminated Arsenal, Benfica and Zenit [St Petersburg].

“Sometimes we’ll have to take a few more steps to get to goal, and make as few mistakes as possible, because over 180 minutes, if you make mistakes you’ll be heavily punished.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:11 pm

Allegri: ‘Tevez indispensable’
By Football Italia staff

Striker Carlos Tevez is ‘indispensable’ for Juventus, admits Coach Massimiliano Allegri.

The Argentinian striker was identified by Monaco’s Andrea Raggi as the Bianconeri’s danger-man ahead of their Champions League meeting, and the former Milan Coach agrees.

“Tevez is like all great champions, indispensable for the great teams,” Allegri raved in his pre-match Press conference.

“Tevez is having an extraordinary season, and he must continue that, because we haven’t reached any goals and still have two months to go.

“The last game will be [the Coppa Italia final] on June 7 so we have to work and try to achieve our objectives.

“At the moment the goal is to do well against Monaco, then we’ll get back to League business.”

The tactician also singled out Patrice Evra for praise, with the former Manchester United man having impressed in recent weeks after a shaky start.

“Patrice is having a good year, and I’m very satisfied, especially in the latter part of the season, because in the first few months he had a bit of an adjustment period.

“He’s a major player with a great personality. He was playing outside of Italy for many years, in a completely different style of football.

“But he’s a smart lad, and he immediately understood the realities of the Italian League, and right now he’d doing well.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:12 pm

Tevez: ‘I’ll return to Boca’
By Football Italia staff

Juventus striker Carlos Tevez has once more stated his desire to play for hometown club Boca Juniors again before retiring.

Tevez has plied his trade in Europe since moving to West Ham United in 2006, but the 31-year-old has been heavily linked with a return to his homeland in 2016.

The forward has previously stated his desire to return to his first professional club, and today has reiterated that.

“My whole family and I are Boca fans and I want to play in that shirt once again,” Tevez said to La Repubblica.

“I don’t know when, but I will return home. I’ve been in Europe for many years and I need my family - I miss my father, my mother and my brother.

“I can’t complain as everyone has treated me well, but my mentality is Argentine and my desire is to go back to Buenos Aires.

“Of course people would prefer if the Tevez family all moved to Turin. I like it here, but my life is over there. I’m a family man, as we say.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:13 pm

‘Juve-Monaco will be tight’
By Football Italia staff

Andrea Barzagli sees Juventus’ Champions League quarter-final with Monaco as an even encounter, but admits he was relieved to draw the French side.

The two sides meet on Tuesday at the Juventus Stadium and Barzagli, who has just returned from a lengthy injury, said that the Bianconeri can dream of winning the tournament.

“It will be 50-50, but with other teams the percentages would have been less,” Barzagli has told La Stampa.

“On paper, I thought the draw went well and that we were fortunate. Dreaming doesn’t cost anything, and the Champions League is also down to injuries, form and luck.

“Against Monaco we will play our game and if we progress from this round we will be in the semi-final – from there anything can happen.”

The 33-year-old centre-back also reflected on his recovery from injury, as he has made only five appearances all season for the Old Lady.

“It was hard. Even more so when you think you’ve got through it and are then told that you have to be out for another three months, that’s a real blow.

“You must always try to not feel as though you’re finished. The days without playing were very long, without contact with the squad and the emotions of winning, but now I’m happy.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:14 pm

Tevez: ‘Juve can beat anyone’
By Football Italia staff

Carlos Tevez praises Max Allegri for instilling calmness in Juventus’ game, as he talks up the team’s Champions League chances ahead of Monaco.

The Argentine forward believes that the Old Lady should be aiming to win the treble this year and that the team has become a stronger force since Allegri arrived last summer.

“We are a more relaxed team now thanks to the calmness of Allegri,” Tevez told La Repubblica.

“He has managed to pass on this message and the squad has understood it, but don’t make me create comparisons with Conte.

“Allegri tells us to play calmly and that sooner or later the goal will come.”

Tevez previously lifted the Champions League with Manchester United in 2008 and believes Juventus have the necessary qualities to go all the way, although he outlined differences between the two teams.

“It’s a different situation from Manchester United. Then there were incredible champions like Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney, Ryan Giggs, Rio Ferdinand and Paul Scholes.

“I think now instead what we have is a team. We are very difficult to beat, like Atletico Madrid a year ago.

“The Dortmund match showed that we can go far but it depends on us. Juventus can beat anyone and we have demonstrated that. There aren’t any teams that are beyond our reach.

“Can we dream of the treble? It is possible. Dreaming cannot hurt.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:35 am

19:10 - Pirlo SHOULD BE HOLDER - Juventus, this afternoon, she trained in Vinovo ahead of the match against Monaco. Tomorrow the first minute very probably there will be Andrea Pirlo. So Massimiliano Allegri should deploy the 4-3-1-2: in door play Buffon. In defense space Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini and Evra. In midfield, Pirlo will return with Vidal and Marchisio. While Pereyra will be the playmaker behind Tevez and Morata.

Juventus (4-3-1-2): Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini, Evra; Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio; Pereyra; Tevez, Morata.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:56 pm

Are you ready?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:26 pm

19:40 - La formazione ufficiale della Juventus:
JUVENTUS (4-3-1-2): Buffon, Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini, Evra, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Pereyra, Tevez, Morata.

A disposizione: Storari, Barzagli, Padoin, Sturaro, Pepe, Llorente, Matri.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:01 pm

Pirlo needs to be subbed. Like NOW.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:31 pm

Vidal is freakin playing well, but where is his finishing!!!!???
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:32 pm

Shaky first 20 minutes then we started dominating, bad miss from vidal but i can smell our goal soon
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:33 pm

dronte wrote:Pirlo needs to be subbed. Like NOW.

Seriously man? C'mon, eveyone is playing well! Even Pirlo! He improved with his creativity throughout the match, as in the start he was a little bit sloppy and I see where you came from... We need him. He opens up space.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:34 pm

PEREYRA !! :bow: :bow:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:34 pm

you can not miss that much in CL No
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:34 pm

djfawnz wrote:Shaky first 20 minutes then we started dominating, bad miss from vidal but i can smell our goal soon

We must score at the start of the second half. Our tempo is at its highest now.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:34 pm

salmano9 wrote:
dronte wrote:Pirlo needs to be subbed. Like NOW.

Seriously man? C'mon, eveyone is playing well! Even Pirlo! He improved with his creativity throughout the match, as in the start he was a little bit sloppy and I see where you came from... We need him. He opens up space.

Are you kidding me? Are you watching the same game we do bro? He is pathetic.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:35 pm

Pirlo gave away 3 very dangerous balls in the first 10 minutes. Luckily we got ourselves together, but we must finish our sitters. Seriously, what a ball by Tevez and amazing control by Vidal, but his finishing.. god. Shouldn't have trained with Pereyra :DDD

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:35 pm

DeviAngel wrote:PEREYRA !! :bow: :bow:

Vidal outperformed today in the first half tbh, but Pereyra still played well. I told you guys... Vidal only shines in big games Very Happy We can't sell him. He is on his way back. His form is very shaky in the league though.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next