sportsczy
REWB
Sina
Jay29
RealGunner
43 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by EL Patron Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:18 pm

was fun while it lasted  Sad 

Anyway after we complete the signing of Dirty Sanchez and Debuchy, I can't see us signing Remy. Think Arsene will try to sign a CB and Goalie instead.

EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Chumlum Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:26 pm

I honestly expect that Theo will get some more chances at CF this season. How often? I don't know. How well will he do? Not sure. But he's had a few good games up top, as well as some anonymous ones, and I think the introduction of Sanchez would push Theo into a little more of a contender for Giroud's spot.

People may be skeptical, and with good reason, but Theo's a player who has been very professional about improving aspects of his game, every season. He's still younger than Diego Costa, for example!

Unless Wenger really does try to slot Sanchez in on the left, as his main position, right away.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:35 pm

Barcelona attacker Alexis Sanchez (25) is undergoing medical tests in London prior to his transfer to Arsenal. [rac1]

ALEXIS banana Heart
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:49 pm

Chumlum wrote:I honestly expect that Theo will get some more chances at CF this season. How often? I don't know. How well will he do? Not sure. But he's had a few good games up top, as well as some anonymous ones, and I think the introduction of Sanchez would push Theo into a little more of a contender for Giroud's spot.

People may be skeptical, and with good reason, but Theo's a player who has been very professional about improving aspects of his game, every season. He's still younger than Diego Costa, for example!

Unless Wenger really does try to slot Sanchez in on the left, as his main position, right away.

How is Theo's injury? It would still surprise me if he was even ready for the start of the season or contributing regularly until almost Christmas. It is a tuf injury to come back from.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:52 pm

So we're at the same stage the Higuain transfer was, then. Gonna be reading "Sanchez set to have medical" for the next week. :facepalm:

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:55 pm

Sina wrote:Barcelona attacker Alexis Sanchez (25) is undergoing medical tests in London prior to his transfer to Arsenal. [rac1]

ALEXIS banana Heart

Nooooooooooooooo, please no Medicals.  Mad Laughing

I dont trust our Medical team, Sanchez fails arsenal medicals...cus he is too good for their equipment. Razz 
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:04 pm

Carlos Moles (hairdresser Alexis): "Alexis Sanchez visited us to say goodbye. As reported, he'll join Arsenal.

Shocked  rofl 

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:06 pm

lmao, we're taking transfer rumors from hair stylists but Carlos Moles, Alexis Sanchez's hair stylist says the Chilean came by to say goodbye and confirmed he's joining Arsenal.

http://www.carlosmoles.com/alexis-sanchez-se-despide/

Also, talkSPORT claim Debuchy is done, Sanchez doing medical and Remy "very close"
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:09 pm

6unner wrote:
Chumlum wrote:I honestly expect that Theo will get some more chances at CF this season. How often? I don't know. How well will he do? Not sure. But he's had a few good games up top, as well as some anonymous ones, and I think the introduction of Sanchez would push Theo into a little more of a contender for Giroud's spot.

How is Theo's injury? It would still surprise me if he was even ready for the start of the season or contributing regularly until almost Christmas. It is a tuf injury to come back from.

I don't know but I thought that the expectation was that he may miss the beginning of the season but wouldn't be too late coming back ... a Sept/Oct return to the first team was what I remember thinking. (And haven't read anything to the contrary.) But I could be wrong there.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:09 pm

Getting confirmation from a hairdresser is right up there with getting transfer news from a golf journalist in sheer randomness.

Last edited by GoonerJay29 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:09 pm

MJGunner wrote:lmao, we're taking transfer rumors from hair stylists but Carlos Moles, Alexis Sanchez's hair stylist says the Chilean came by to say goodbye and confirmed he's joining Arsenal.

http://www.carlosmoles.com/alexis-sanchez-se-despide/

Also, talkSPORT claim Debuchy is done, Sanchez doing medical and Remy "very close"

Yeah this definitely trumps last year for ridiculous transfer sagas.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:13 pm

Arsenal fume as Alexis Sanchez deal delayed by Luis Suarez's Liverpool exit to Barcelona

ALEXIS SANCHEZ is ready to join Arsenal in a £30million switch as the Gunners finalise a four-year-deal with his agent in London, but the transfer is being held up by Liverpool star Luis Suarez and his protracted move to Barcelona.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/487820/Arsenal-fume-as-Alexis-Sanchez-deal-delayed-by-Luis-Suarez-s-Liverpool-exit-to-Barcelona

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:21 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:Getting confirmation from a hairdresser is right up there with getting transfer news from a golf journalist in sheer randomness.

I disagree. Hairdressers are VERY WELL informed.

If Alexis' hair dresser says he's joining Arsenal then he's joining Arsenal.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:31 pm

of all the sources  Laughing

Hair dresser Laughing  

Whats next ? his mechanic  Laughing 

His gardener  Laughing 

His mistress  Laughing 
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:38 pm

@bbcsport_david: Arsenal close to completing Sanchez signing for around £30m. Deal in principle & personal terms agreed, just some details to sort #AFC #FCB

The Ornacle has spoken.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:44 pm

Cadena Ser: Arsenal offering 30 millions to real madrid for Khedira. problem is that khedira is asking for 10 mil per year at arsenal.

Perez :bow:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:45 pm

What's the latest on Remy? Are we in for him?

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:45 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Cadena Ser: Arsenal offering 30 millions to real madrid for Khedira. problem is that khedira is asking for 10 mil per year at arsenal.

Sami Sad That's about 190k p/w Sad

EDIT: If that is 10m€, then its about 150k p/w, I feel more optimistic now.  bounce 

Last edited by srigooner on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:48 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Cadena Ser: Arsenal offering 30 millions to real madrid for Khedira. problem is that khedira is asking for 10 mil per year at arsenal.

Proud

Don't worry, Podolski,per n ozil will give him an earful and get him to take 6m
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:50 pm

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 15 Makin+it+rain+on+Transfer+deadline+day.+What+Wenger+looked_280e19_4774550
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:50 pm

Khedira wants £150kpw. That's Özil and Sanchez (if signed) money.

It's simple. We offer £100kpw (still 20kpw higher than his current)

and settle at 120 max. :coffee:

Last edited by MJGunner on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:51 pm

he makes 3.5 mil net, 7 mil gross in madrid already. he is looking for 5 net i think.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:53 pm

MJGunner wrote:Khedira wants £150kpw. That's Özil and Sanchez (if signed) money.

Meh..Just give it to him.

That's as high as l would go though. l'd throw in offers for both Bender's and see what happens at the same time.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:57 pm

150k is alright, thought it was 180k or something
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:58 pm

He ain't even worth that, hasn't had a decent season in ages. He is still living off his performance in international tournaments.
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:05 pm

Just putting it out there. Hairdressers are legit AF!
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next