Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
DeviAngel
salmano9
GIGItheBest
40 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 37 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juvealbanian Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:21 pm

I fear what elm said will happen,it's not new with Marotta losing on top players for being too cheap.
I heard about ''zero signings'' idea today,some sources link us with a new defender,some with a new striker and then we won't sign any new player but sell Vidal Razz
We,Juve fans are the most bombarded fans with transfer bs from the media.I'm shocked we are not linked with Bastos this season.

juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 37 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:23 pm

Doubt we'll sell Vidal this season, even if we sold him 2 weeks ago we'd still struggle to find a WC player in any department with the money

So if we do actually sell him, just make do with what we have this season + Shaqiri and a defender like Luisao for cheap. Then do some business in the next Summer

We should still easily finish top 2 in S.A and get out of the groups with our squad - Vidal + Pereyra, Luisao, Romulo, Evra etc and Shaqiri.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:36 pm

Now is far too late to sell him.It will just create more panic signings and other teams will try to make us overpay for any player we may try to get.
Even if that happens now I agree that we should spend the money next season with new young talents exploding we can grab 2 or 3 quality players.
We know Man.U has the money so we don't have to ask for less than 60 mln.If we really accept a 40-45 mln we better fire Marotta or anyone who will be responsable for his sale.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:17 pm

Di Marzio wrote:Direct link with Germany. We continue to follow the Swiss Xherdan Shaqiri Bayern Monaco winger targeted by Juventus. Today, another day of training in Säbener Strasse, historic sports center of the Bavarians. Shaqiri in the field, with the whole team. The first session at 11.00 am, open to the public. About 4000 fans in attendance at Monaco to assist the training of the team. Then, around lunchtime, autograph session. The Swiss, when asked about a possible transfer to Juventus, he preferred not to talk. The progress, however, there are. Despite Atletico try to dissuade the Bavarian club. In the afternoon, sitting behind closed doors for the men of Guardiola.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:25 pm

Di Marzio wrote:Xherdan Shaqiri would prefer moving to Juventus, but he has strong suitors from Spain. Many teams like Bayern Munich’s Swiss attacker, including Juventus. Atletico Madrid are after him too. They tried to acquire him few days ago, the player didn’t reject the offer, but temporized waiting for Juventus, because he has always been fascinated by the Italian team. However, Colchoneros didn’t abandon this option and in the last hours they asked for him again. The future of Shaqiri is still uncertain.

I'm pretty sure where this is going now Laughing

Done Dealio to Atletico Madrid Proud
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:31 pm

He wants Juve

Bayern are open to selling him

Would cost under 30

Would be a great prospect for us

Yeah... no, no we're definitely going to get beaten to this by Atletico/Spartak/Celtic/anybody

We're so slow to act on players not playing for some bottom 5 feeder club
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:44 pm

Yeah, no chance of us signing anyone who costs anything over 10m Laughing

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:13 pm

Di Marzio wrote:Juventus want to acquire a striker before the end of the window. At the moment, their main target is Chicharito Hernandez: Juventus’ management likes a lot the Manchester United striker. In the last hours, there have been new contacts with the agent of the Mexican forward, who would like to convince United to let him go on loan with option. There is some hope, Juventus are lurking. Meanwhile, Juventus are still after Shaqiri, but they haven’t decided to push for him yet.

Chicarito first option over Shaqiri ? :facepalm: I really hope Di Marzio is drunk reporting this news because it will be quite a retarded-ass move if true.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:23 pm

Allegri wrote:"We need a player who can play in both formations we use, the 3-5-2 and with three strikers."

Marotta wrote:"We're lacking a forward, a second striker in a compartment that already gives us many certainties, but it will not be a [player with] a major profile," the Juve director told Sky Sport Italia.

Allegri's and Marotta's quotes from a few weeks ago.Pursuing Chicarito totally contradicts what they're saying.No need for another poacher ffs,goddamn.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:44 pm

Dw... we will leave it to the last minute in the market and borrielo will pay us a visit. His name will suddenly come up.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:58 pm

Deep inside you all know that we're going to sign Cassano in the end.

On loan.

Admit it already.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:14 am

Imagine going after a poacher who can't poach instead of a promising young explosive player who would probably mature with us and become top class.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:37 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Imagine going after a poacher who can't poach instead of a promising young explosive player who would probably mature with us and become top class.

I don't want to be definite but according to our past experience you and all of us should know that what you described is most likely going to happen mate.

I have absolutely no hope that we will sign Shaqiri. Zero.

Anyway, the question is, if the plan was to have a 3rd choice striker, able to play both in 3-5-2 and 4-3-3 why did we even sell both Vucinic and Quagliarella ? Because I'm definitely not expecting us sign anyone better than them. Couldn't we just keep one of them ?

I hope the management proves me wrong with Shaqiri but I'm afraid they won't.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:41 am

WTH I never knew Manolas went to Roma. I hope he flops. Does that mean Benatia is out?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:45 am

GIGItheBest wrote:WTH I never knew Manolas went to Roma. I hope he flops. Does that mean Benatia is out?

Yeap, Benatia went to Bayern.

Manolas chose well in my opinion, Garcia will develop him good. Knowing Manolas, I expect him to start a bit shaky but will definitely improve with time. They just have to trust him and give him time to settle in.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:59 am

Why the hell do we want Chicharito, is there any truth to the rumours?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:54 am

Lol we will end up with chamakh Laughing
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:59 am

Look on the bright side, you're not chasing Torres at least. It would be the equivalent of selling Pirlo and bringing in Guti. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:31 am

dostoevsky wrote:Look on the bright side, you're not chasing Torres at least. It would be the equivalent of selling Pirlo and bringing in Guti. Laughing

Lol agreed. I feel pity for you guys
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:51 am

Allegri's obsession with Matri took him to Chicarito. Proud
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:11 am

This has been the most annoying summer in a while especially with these Vidal rumors.September 1st couldnt come sooner srsly,its going to be a disgusting last few days which we have to put up with.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:34 am

S wrote:This has been the most annoying summer in a while especially with these Vidal rumors.September 1st couldnt come sooner srsly,its going to be a disgusting last few days which we have to put up with.

+1

Thats really true. I am really surprised that we heard absolutely NOTHING about Pogba, which I highly unexpected. I really thought that the rumors will bend towards PSG's interest in Pogba, but this never happened probably because of the FFP ban PSG got.

I'd give this transfer window a 6/10 really. Our team is complete, and its a positive thing that we are trying to change the system to a 4 man defense rather than sticking to the stubborn formation, which is all known by you of course, of the former juventus legend coach. Perreyra and Romulo look bright. This Romulo guy really impressed in the Tim cup with his dribbling and work rate. An upgrade of Isla of course. Hopefully he can build our trust thought the season...

Morata? We've been really unfortunate with him, but I really hope that he does impress, cuz I trust Marrota's eyes for relatively expensive and risky purchases (15m+). I know that now all of you would tell me we need a striker, but it is not urgent, ONLY in the first few rounds. We would do a good job rotating with Tevez Llorente, Giovinco Morata, Perreyra and Coman (who I hopefuly Allegri has faith in him).

A defender? Its not an emergency really. We will only be without Chiellini and Barzagli in the first 2 matches, but Bon, Ogbonna, and Caceres can fill in ofcourse. We have Marrone who is an Ok back up.

Coman is the one who I am really excited about. I hope that he would impress and be the next pogba as they say.

You'd ask why not more than a 6 if I am satisfied with everything? What would give us a push higher is a World Class Signing- a Falcaoish Sanchezish signing would have done.

Well at the end, we managed to keep Arturo.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:01 pm

Di Marzio wrote:Busy days in the Donis family. While the father Giorgios is celebrating the qualification to the group stage of the Champions League with Apoel, the Juventus’ striker Anastosios ponders his future as he’s pursued by Borussia Dortmud. Today, the entourage of the player and his father will be in Turin: Borussia Dortmund want him, while Bologna and Livorno asked for him on loan. Juventus would like to renew his contract first, which expires in June 2016. As for now, they didn’t reach agreement and that’s why they are thinking about loaning him (with option to buy) in Germany. The coach said that he would like to face Juventus in Champions League: one way or the other, Juventus are a constant presence in Donis’ family.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:25 pm

S wrote:
Di Marzio wrote:Juventus want to acquire a striker before the end of the window. At the moment, their main target is Chicharito Hernandez: Juventus’ management likes a lot the Manchester United striker. In the last hours, there have been new contacts with the agent of the Mexican forward, who would like to convince United to let him go on loan with option. There is some hope, Juventus are lurking. Meanwhile, Juventus are still after Shaqiri, but they haven’t decided to push for him yet.

Chicarito first option over Shaqiri ? :facepalm: I really hope Di Marzio is drunk reporting this news because it will be quite a retarded-ass move if true.

not sure why you appear shocked, these kind of retarded moves is a Marotta trademark.....

needs a 20-25m quality winger = no too expensive

spends 25m on unneeded bench players n Pereyra and Romulo who will possibly end up being our new Padoins and we will be struggling to sell them in a few years for 1/3 of the price we paid for them.....

Shaqiri is actually an alternative to Chicharito is not something too big for Marotta to imagine really, rofl I just wonder how mental Marotta is 85% of the time.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:31 pm

salmano9 wrote:
S wrote:This has been the most annoying summer in a while especially with these Vidal rumors.September 1st couldnt come sooner srsly,its going to be a disgusting last few days which we have to put up with.

+1

Thats really true. I am really surprised that we heard absolutely NOTHING about Pogba, which I highly unexpected. I really thought that the rumors will bend towards PSG's interest in Pogba, but this never happened probably because of the FFP ban PSG got.

I'd give this transfer window a 6/10 really. Our team is complete, and its a positive thing that we are trying to change the system to a 4 man defense rather than sticking to the stubborn formation, which is all known by you of course, of the former juventus legend coach. Perreyra and Romulo look bright. This Romulo guy really impressed in the Tim cup with his dribbling and work rate. An upgrade of Isla of course. Hopefully he can build our trust thought the season...

Morata? We've been really unfortunate with him, but I really hope that he does impress, cuz I trust Marrota's eyes for relatively expensive and risky purchases (15m+). I know that now all of you would tell me we need a striker, but it is not urgent, ONLY in the first few rounds. We would do a good job rotating with Tevez Llorente, Giovinco Morata, Perreyra and Coman (who I hopefuly Allegri has faith in him).

A defender? Its not an emergency really. We will only be without Chiellini and Barzagli in the first 2 matches, but Bon, Ogbonna, and Caceres can fill in ofcourse. We have Marrone who is an Ok back up.

Coman is the one who I am really excited about. I hope that he would impress and be the next pogba as they say.

You'd ask why not more than a 6 if I am satisfied with everything? What would give us a push higher is a World Class Signing- a Falcaoish Sanchezish signing would have done.

sportszcy hasn't been hired as PSG transfer director yet, once he gets the job Pogba will be done dealioed.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:51 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

+1

sportszcy hasn't been hired as PSG transfer director yet, once he gets the job Pogba will be done dealioed.....

rofl rofl rofl
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next