Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
DeviAngel
salmano9
GIGItheBest
40 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 40 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:55 am

LOL 17 million for Hernandez. We might as well add another 3-6 million for Shaqiri.

GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 40 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:00 am

Hernandez is crap, even when on form he's USELESS outside of the 18 yard box and is a passenger in difficult games

But I'd guess we're just abusing the loan system for a year like many clubs do

Pay a small fee + wages, get the club to agree to a loan then unless the player lights it up we refuse to buy him (Only pretending to have the intentions of buying him to get the club to agree to it) or we hard ball the price because

A) His club don't want him

B) He won't want his club

C) His contract will be a year shorter.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:26 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:GDM said 12M + no wage help didn't he

Falcao may take a cut because Madrid don't want him, so if he wants out of france he needs to take a cut

Imo if we can't afford 12M this year + high but not ridiculous wages we're not doing something right

OR we are not interested.

There's way too many rumours all over Europe right now, we are interested

But we're not getting him

I wasn't talking about Falcao, Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:55 pm

Is it the last day of the transfer market?
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:39 pm

Finishes tomorrow midnight i think
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:43 pm

I don't think we are getting anyone Very Happy good choice tbh, cuz this means more chances for Kingsley. I guess this was due to his impressive performance last game woohoo! Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:26 pm

Yeah we better give Coman more playing time to develop than fill our ranks with mediocre players.
Morata will be back soon and if he works hard and fits our team it will be a pleasure to watch our new attack.
I support Allegri for trusting on young players,playing 1 or 2 talents against weak Serie A sides won't hurt us especialy if they are on Coman's level.Hopefuly we get Berardi next season,hope he does well with Sassuolo and gains Allegri's & Marotta's trust.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:38 pm

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciomercato/parma-close-the-deal-for-juventus-de-ceglie/
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:11 pm

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciomercato/juventus-loan-pol-garcia-to-vicenza-and-slivkas-to-modena/
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:07 pm

I don't think that juve will buy anyone today. Opinions?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:47 pm

I am satisfied. We've kept our key players, we improved our bench. I like it
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:30 pm

We reinforced our bench and now we have players who can change the game any time the starting 11 fail. I believe this is the best Juve since 2006 world cup.
I just hope we can sign Rabiot before Roma do.
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:01 pm

wow..milan signed bonaventura??
why the hell didn't we...months ago? perfect for that 4-3-3 and very usefull in a 3-5-2 also. and we had a handfull of players to trade for a lower price than 7 mil+bonuses milan paid. and a great relationship with atalanta directors (peluso, padoin deals and some teenagers). better than pepe...even if i love his dedication to juve!

i'm a bit sad we didn't get any of falcao/hernandez/podolski/shaqiri, but not really.
but not getting bonaventura (and i remembered we looked at him for a while) and also missing on astori I''m afraid will haunt us.
(maybe we should adopt a bayern-like strategy in Italy..buy all italian talent)
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:09 pm

Adrian0911 wrote:wow..milan signed bonaventura??
why the hell didn't we...months ago? perfect for that 4-3-3 and very usefull in a 3-5-2 also. and we had a handfull of players to trade for a lower price than 7 mil+bonuses milan paid. and a great relationship with atalanta directors (peluso, padoin deals and some teenagers). better than pepe...even if i love his dedication to juve!

i'm a bit sad we didn't get any of falcao/hernandez/podolski/shaqiri, but not really.
but not getting bonaventura (and i remembered we looked at him for a while) and also missing on astori I''m afraid will haunt us.
(maybe we should adopt a bayern-like strategy in Italy..buy all italian talent)

we needed to offload one of our bench warmer defenders (like ogbonna) and invest in a central defender, but perhaps it is easier said than done
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:09 pm

I still think Ogbonna is a good CB.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:08 am

Great transfer window. Our net money is like -13m only, which is really good. Hopefully morata is worth the money we spent on him.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:41 am

We still have a big chance to nab Rabiot although my only worry is Roma might just pay stupid cash for him even if he has only 6 months on his contract,especially if the Strootman-United rumors turn out to be true.
If you believe reliable rumors,we already have a pre-contractual agreement with him to sign him on a bosman next summer.Hopefully he sticks to us.I'm sure Pogba and Coman would love to have a word or two with him about this too.

-------

http://www.goallegacy.net/viewtopic.forum?t=37053
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40