Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
DeviAngel
salmano9
GIGItheBest
40 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 38 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:51 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
S wrote:This has been the most annoying summer in a while especially with these Vidal rumors.September 1st couldnt come sooner srsly,its going to be a disgusting last few days which we have to put up with.

+1

Thats really true. I am really surprised that we heard absolutely NOTHING about Pogba, which I highly unexpected. I really thought that the rumors will bend towards PSG's interest in Pogba, but this never happened probably because of the FFP ban PSG got.

I'd give this transfer window a 6/10 really. Our team is complete, and its a positive thing that we are trying to change the system to a 4 man defense rather than sticking to the stubborn formation, which is all known by you of course, of the former juventus legend coach. Perreyra and Romulo look bright. This Romulo guy really impressed in the Tim cup with his dribbling and work rate. An upgrade of Isla of course. Hopefully he can build our trust thought the season...

Morata? We've been really unfortunate with him, but I really hope that he does impress, cuz I trust Marrota's eyes for relatively expensive and risky purchases (15m+). I know that now all of you would tell me we need a striker, but it is not urgent, ONLY in the first few rounds. We would do a good job rotating with Tevez Llorente, Giovinco Morata, Perreyra and Coman (who I hopefuly Allegri has faith in him).

A defender? Its not an emergency really. We will only be without Chiellini and Barzagli in the first 2 matches, but Bon, Ogbonna, and Caceres can fill in ofcourse. We have Marrone who is an Ok back up.

Coman is the one who I am really excited about. I hope that he would impress and be the next pogba as they say.

You'd ask why not more than a 6 if I am satisfied with everything? What would give us a push higher is a World Class Signing- a Falcaoish Sanchezish signing would have done.

Well at the end, we managed to keep Arturo.

sportszcy hasn't been hired as PSG transfer director yet, once he gets the job Pogba will be done dealioed.....

rofl rofl rofl

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 38 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by S Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:59 pm

Di Marzio wrote:Juventus and Parma aren’t discussing only De Ceglie. As reported by Sky Sport’s Baiocchini, Parma proposed a swap between Pepe (plus cash) and Biabiany. The deal is unlikely to go through because Juventus seem focused on other targets. Even if Biabiany went elsewhere, Pepe would remain on top of Parma’s list to replace him as they are very interested in the winger.

Biabiany Proud

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:41 pm

S wrote:
Di Marzio wrote:Juventus and Parma aren’t discussing only De Ceglie. As reported by Sky Sport’s Baiocchini, Parma proposed a swap between Pepe (plus cash) and Biabiany. The deal is unlikely to go through because Juventus seem focused on other targets. Even if Biabiany went elsewhere, Pepe would remain on top of Parma’s list to replace him as they are very interested in the winger.

Biabiany Proud

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 38 Qmeme_10
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:42 pm

looooool Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:45 pm

Di Marzio wrote:A new reinforcement for Verona,Sorensen who comes from Juve. Just finished the meeting between the two clubs, white smoke came: the loan with the right of redemption set at EUR 4 million, this is the basis of the agreement. Future still in Italy for Sorensen, Hellas Verona his new home

Di Marzio wrote:Juventus tried to acquire Muriel earlier today, but Udinese resisted. Their attempt wasn’t successful as Muriel is one considered one of Udinese’s cornerstones for the upcoming season by the coach Stramaccioni.. Juventus will have to wait.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:49 pm

Sorensen can grow up to Hellas Verona,a good move for his career.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:51 pm

Biabiany? Classic. If the window ends with a Vidal sale and Biabiany purchase, the fans might burn the stadium down.

I guess we would know how it feels to be a Milan fan.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:31 pm

Agent: 'No Zenit, Guarin wants Juve'

Inter midfielder Fredy Guarin’s agent confirmed a €12m Zenit offer was rejected “because he’s waiting for Juventus.”

The Colombian had already been on the verge of joining Juve in January in a swap deal with Mirko Vucinic before Inter pulled the plug.

“The offer from Zenit arrived and it is worth €12m,” agent Marcelo Ferreyra told RAI Sport in Milan.

“However, the player said no because he’s waiting for Juventus to make a move.”

Another club interested in Guarin is Manchester United, but again he seems to have his heart set on the Bianconeri.

It remains to be seen whether Juve will make another bid, as since January Antonio Conte has left to make way for Massimiliano Allegri.

Zenit secured their place in the Champions League group phase this season, which is why they took the next step in making a formal proposal for Guarin.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:46 pm

Bayern want 6m for the loan with 25m milion option to buy.They also asked for Lichtsteiner to be included in the deal according to Di Marzio.

loool.We can forget about him now.Biabiany here we come Proud
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:51 pm

S wrote:Bayern want 6m for the loan with 25m milion option to buy.They also asked for Lichtsteiner to be included in the deal according to Di Marzio.

loool.We can forget about him now.Biabiany here we come Proud

That's a ridiculous price.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:53 pm

Di Marzio wrote:Juventus continues to look for a winger. The bianconeri are focused on Xherdan Shaqiri and have made a new inquiry with Bayern Munich, the German club asked for Stephan Lichtsteiner in the deal but Juve answered with a firm no. There is also an issue with a potential loan deal, while Bayern is open to it they want 6 million plus a 25 million euro option to buy, these are high figures- while Juventus is thinking about it they aren’t close to acquiring Shaqiri.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:25 pm

honestly why don't we consider making Coman a permanent force on that right hand behind the striker in a 4-3-2-1, I feel he has the necessary tools to succeed,

oh wait it won't happen cos Mehreyra will start ahead of him instead :facepalm:

I'd take Biabiany on the right wing in a 4-3-3 over the waste of money Mehreyra to be honest.

save this post,middle or after round one of the season refer me to it, Mehreyra will flop hard.... :coffee:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:38 pm

Do you think Bayern are asking for that much because they want us to lower it to their earlier demands (if there were any).
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:46 pm

Di Marzio wrote:Juventus are also working on the sales. The young left-back Vlad Marin is close to Messina, while Cristian Pasquato could join either Bari or Livorno. Pol Garcia is set to leave too, Carpi and Perugia are after him. Marco Motta, who played at Genoa in the past six months, is pursued by Leicester and Derby County. Juventus aim at reducing the roster.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:59 pm

Shaqiri isn't worth that

Biabiany is nothing but pace however if we have to chose between Biabiany and Chicharito then f it get him, need some pace

I know they're 2 different players but rumour had it we were deciding between Shaqiri and Chich which makes equally little sense.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:02 pm

Wont we get like 13m now after the CL draw? Why not buy?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:06 pm

Still not worth investing over 30M on a player who has done nothing and despite having potential is not ready for a price tag like that

Over 30M you want a starter who's been impressing in all competitions and has been relied upon by a club.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:09 pm

I read we'll get like 15 mln from Champions now that Napoli are out,is that true?
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:20 pm

We do get more money now that Napoli is out,but cant confirm how much exactly is that figure.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:54 pm

Just wondering, how do you guys find out what Di Marzio said so quickly?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:09 am

@gg: his website lol, or Twitter.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:24 am

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:honestly why don't we consider making Coman a permanent force on that right hand behind the striker in a 4-3-2-1, I feel he has the necessary tools to succeed,

oh wait it won't happen cos Mehreyra will start ahead of him instead :facepalm:

I'd take Biabiany on the right wing in a 4-3-3 over the waste of money Mehreyra to be honest.

save this post,middle or after round one of the season refer me to it, Mehreyra will flop hard.... :coffee:

I am 10000% you've never watched pereyra playing for Udinese not a single day.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:02 am

TBH, I think Pereyra was pretty good against us. But Idk if he'd fit for the RW spot. But I don't think Elm should be hating on him. Good dribbling, pretty fast, maybe his scoring isn't amazing, but he can improve that. Idk about his passing I haven't seen enough of him but stop judging him before he's even played.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:46 pm

“Juventus and Inter are interested” in Xherdan Shaqiri, but his agent warned Bayern Munich won’t let him go cheap.

The Swiss trequartista impressed at the World Cup and is eager for more playing time than he currently gets in Munich.

“There is interest from Inter, as from Juventus,” his representative told RAI Sport.

“We would like a move to Serie A, but it’s tough because Bayern are asking for a loan with a very high option to buy.

“At the moment, therefore, he’s staying in Germany.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:16 pm

GET HIM !!!
СДКЈКАФСДФА!!
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:47 pm

Di Marzio wrote:The agent of Chicharito Hernandez was in Milan today. He met Juventus, which are interested in the Mexican striker. The player gave his availability, there are no problems about the figures. Now Juventus have to convince Manchester United: they made the first step and presented and official offer. They want him on loan with option to buy. The answer is expected to arrive soon. Juventus negotiate to acquire Chicharito.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next