Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
DeviAngel
salmano9
GIGItheBest
40 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 12 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by dronte Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:24 pm

Juveman17 wrote:Still dont like how we are willing to buy foreign youngster and keep them on the team but are reluctant to keep players like Zaza, Immobile, Gabb, and Berardi at Juve.....

You can't say either of the above are more talented than Pogba. I'm expecting something similar with Coman as well. I partly agree with you though.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 12 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:09 pm

Zaza doesn't look special at all. Gab and Berardi play out wide but have no real pace, explosiveness or trickery so they lack what we miss badly

Immobile doesn't impress me at all, we don't play counter attacking football and he looks lost whenever he's not in such a system. His price was as high as it ever would be without us giving him first team football, we cashed in and it was a good decision imo
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:40 pm

Ya, but i wish we got 15m each for him... 18m is too little for Serie A top goalscorer.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:00 pm

I'd rather use that money towards Sanchez.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:36 am

OFFICIAL: Juventus sign no world class player yet!

Jul 4, 2014 11:14:00 PM

According to SalmanSports, Juventus has signed no one yet. World class players include Alexis Sanchez, Juan manuel Iturbe, and Alessio Cerci.

It was reported previoulsy by Tuttomerda that Juventus officially signed Aguero three years ago, but a deal was hijacked by Manchester City. However, some other reports claim that Juventus general director is cheap and that he won't offer more than 10 million Euros for such player.

It has been reported by Gazzet dello cazzo that Juventus striker Mirko Vucinic needed to be sold to raise money for a new striker.

With Carlos Tevez, Fernando Llorente, Fabio Quagliarella and Sebastian Giovinco already in the Juve striker ranks - and with other names linked with a possible switch to Turin this summer - Vucinic's chances were set to remain limited and so he has opted to move on to pastures new.

It appears that Marrota is thinking about selling all Juventus strikers to troll the fans.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:29 am

dronte wrote:
Juveman17 wrote:Still dont like how we are willing to buy foreign youngster and keep them on the team but are reluctant to keep players like Zaza, Immobile, Gabb, and Berardi at Juve.....

You can't say either of the above are more talented than Pogba. I'm expecting something similar with Coman as well. I partly agree with you though.

Never said that. But we gave Pogba chance after he was benched at United, didnt we? Why can we do the same for our own homegrown players?
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:05 am

Juveman17 wrote:
dronte wrote:

Never said that. But we gave Pogba chance after he was benched at United, didnt we? Why can we do the same for our own homegrown players?

Maybe they aren't as talented as players outside Italy Razz But you have a point really...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:50 pm

salmano9 wrote:OFFICIAL: Juventus sign no world class player yet!

Jul 4, 2014 11:14:00 PM

According to SalmanSports, Juventus has signed no one yet. World class players include Alexis Sanchez, Juan manuel Iturbe, and Alessio Cerci.

It was reported previoulsy by Tuttomerda that Juventus officially signed Aguero three years ago, but a deal was hijacked by Manchester City. However, some other reports claim that Juventus general director is cheap and that he won't offer more than 10 million Euros for such player.

It has been reported by Gazzet dello cazzo that Juventus striker Mirko Vucinic needed to be sold to raise money for a new striker.

With Carlos Tevez, Fernando Llorente, Fabio Quagliarella and Sebastian Giovinco already in the Juve striker ranks - and with other names linked with a possible switch to Turin this summer - Vucinic's chances were set to remain limited and so he has opted to move on to pastures new.

It appears that Marrota is thinking about selling all Juventus strikers to troll the fans.

good effort Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:51 pm

Juve on Iturbe, Morata and Evra

Juventus are reportedly stepping up their attempts to sign Juan Iturbe, Alvaro Morata and Patrice Evra.

The Bianconeri are very active on the transfer market for the new season, as they prepare to push hard for the Champions League.

Tuttosport claim on their front page today that a deal has been struck with Hellas Verona for Iturbe.

The Argentine forward is valued at €30m and Juve look set to beat competition from Milan, who offered €28m.

Their interest in Real Madrid striker Morata has been well known for some time and it’s believed the club has agreed terms with the player’s entourage.

However, the transfer fee with Real Madrid is still up in the air and a meeting is expected over the next few days.

A cheaper addition to the squad is Evra, whose contract with Manchester United expires in June 2015.

It is reported Juventus met with his entourage this week, though the France international has also been linked with Roma and Inter.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:12 pm

Lol thanks Smile I shall add on juventini worries with my troll posts Evil or Very Mad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:08 am

Apparently, we want Rannochia...

We will start the seson without Barzagli and Chiellini (suspended from Roma's match for 2 more games)...

So we will have Caceres, ogbonna, and Bonnuci (If we will play with 352)....

If we play with a 4 defence, Lichtsteiner will be used as a RB and Caceres LB most probably I guess (OR Ogbonna switches with bonbon)
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:52 am

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 12 Brz4lv10
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:53 am

Reminds me of the time when we sold Zidan.
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:17 am

I hope Vidal stays at Juventus until he retires.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:31 am

£50 + Nani is the right price IMO.
considering that Pirlo has to play every game (or he gets upset) and Pogba in good form (he has too play regular too otherwise he will go to other clubs) and marchisio back in form (good world cup performance), we have a complete midfield. we just need some good depth players like guarin. so cashing in on vidal is not mad for £50. plus we get nani for free who is worth around £10. then we will have enough cash to cover other problems like our LB, our need for another above average CB and maybe another winger and a good forward like Morata.
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:25 am

I still wouldn't sell him, but the problem is I really want Sanchez at Juventus too.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:52 pm

Why not sell players like Ogbonna, Isla, Quags, Padoin etc. Maybe even sell Marrone and Fausto Rossi. That will at least get us 15 million, plus some money for wages. This added on with our transfer budget and the 10 million profit we have from buying and selling, we should have a decent amount of money.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:52 pm

Does anyone know what our regular transfer budget is?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:03 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Does anyone know what our regular transfer budget is?

I'm afraid I'm not sure whether we have a transfer budget at all!
Selling ogbonna is not a wise move since we invested in him and we should give him another chance. maybe loan him to other clubs for more playing time. Quag to Torino is collapsed and we have to find another destination for him and that's not easy considering his high salary. Isla is going to be sold. I hope we sell him to inter and get guarin in return. padoin I don't know. looks like conte loves this piece of shit.
Overall, I'm not in favor of selling young assets to buy big names since they are still to improve their market value.
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:21 pm

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 12 20arw3q
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:11 pm

Vidal Heart if he leaves.. :'( ill cry my assss off Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:53 pm

Is what Di Marzio said a good thing?lol.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:30 pm

I really really want Pogba.

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 12 485784298557947904

That is very interesting.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:30 pm

Not sure the link worked...

https://twitter.com/JakeFCohen/status/485784298557947904
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:34 pm

Chelsea have been trying to get that money for years lol and there's still no formal court proceedings taken place or anything, pretty sure Chelsea don't have a proper case at all because why would you wait so long to go after money that you're supposedly entitled to?

Not to mention if you're trying to get 17M off of a club at one monent, chances are that club isn't going to think 'Hmm, yeah let's give them a star player as well'
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:05 am

Hey abramovixh, hows that dirty filthy Russian money going on with ya?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next