Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
DeviAngel
salmano9
GIGItheBest
40 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 11 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:00 am

16:40 - Pedulla ': "Juve PRESSING ON ITURBE. ... AND MILAN" -  Even Alfredo Pedulla, journalist Sportitalia, gave the latest updates on the negotiations for Iturbe, from the pages of its website :  "Juve pushes for Iturbe, let's see if and how they will respond Milan. Nowadays the Rossoneri are back, but are not yet completely out. At the moment, the silence of Galliani is very significant in this respect, although in black and white until everything is possible. Anyway is a kind of very last call, it being understood that leaked on the withdrawal from the race in Milan Iturbe are plausible, but it can be a bit of strategy. Chances are, after the contacts a little while ago, Juventus going to tighten further in the afternoon, raising cash to 23-24 million, with the possibility of including Fabio Quagliarella in the operation. But there are still a few things to clarify. task now is to figure out if Milan decide to intervene, drawing at least the offer of Juventus. Or ask if you still have time, how long? The signals Rossoneri are currently negative and Verona can not wait forever ... ".

15:46 - MEETING TOMORROW FOR JUVENTUS-ITURBE VERONA - In the afternoon it seemed that Milan had withdrawn from the race for Iturbe. Instead, Gianluca Di Marzio, through its official Twitter profile, explained that Milan Channel has not claimed that the Rossoneri defilavano from the race for the Argentine, but he had only made ​​a analysis on the difficulty of the operation: "The @ acmilan is still in the running for @ Juan_iturbe93: offer made ​​again this morning, the Milan Channel was an analysis of the difficulties, "wrote the expert market that always using the popular social network has revealed that Juve will meet tomorrow to talk to the outside Verona class 93 "The @ juventusfc is favored for the deal with @ Juan_iturbe93, see the @ HellasVeronaFC tomorrow, but not spring @ acmilan: the auction continues," wrote Di Marzio reporter for Sky Sports.

15:22 - PELUSO FOR ALL DONE WITH SASSUOLO - Juventus sold Federico Peluso to Sassuolo. Gianluca Di Marzio, through its official website, the Guild has revealed that in the morning he met Sassuolo right to define the details of the passage in neroverde the former Atalanta defender: "Peluso to Sassuolo, we are close to the end. Paratici This morning, the Sassuolo player and managers came together to define the transfer, complete the final details. Peluso to Sassuolo, it's all done. There is total agreement between all parties. Soon, the official. "wrote the 'market expert for Sky Sports.
====
Yep, devi is right... the iturbe deal is almost complete too... just a few details here and there...tbh, I don't know how to feel, cuz I didnt see anything special from him lol

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 11 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by MMM Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:18 am

salmano9 wrote:16:40 - Pedulla ': "Juve PRESSING ON ITURBE. ... AND MILAN" -  Even Alfredo Pedulla, journalist Sportitalia, gave the latest updates on the negotiations for Iturbe, from the pages of its website :  "Juve pushes for Iturbe, let's see if and how they will respond Milan. Nowadays the Rossoneri are back, but are not yet completely out. At the moment, the silence of Galliani is very significant in this respect, although in black and white until everything is possible. Anyway is a kind of very last call, it being understood that leaked on the withdrawal from the race in Milan Iturbe are plausible, but it can be a bit of strategy. Chances are, after the contacts a little while ago, Juventus going to tighten further in the afternoon, raising cash to 23-24 million, with the possibility of including Fabio Quagliarella in the operation. But there are still a few things to clarify. task now is to figure out if Milan decide to intervene, drawing at least the offer of Juventus. Or ask if you still have time, how long? The signals Rossoneri are currently negative and Verona can not wait forever ... ".

15:46 - MEETING TOMORROW FOR JUVENTUS-ITURBE VERONA - In the afternoon it seemed that Milan had withdrawn from the race for Iturbe. Instead, Gianluca Di Marzio, through its official Twitter profile, explained that Milan Channel has not claimed that the Rossoneri defilavano from the race for the Argentine, but he had only made ​​a analysis on the difficulty of the operation: "The @ acmilan is still in the running for @ Juan_iturbe93: offer made ​​again this morning, the Milan Channel was an analysis of the difficulties, "wrote the expert market that always using the popular social network has revealed that Juve will meet tomorrow to talk to the outside Verona class 93 "The @ juventusfc is favored for the deal with @ Juan_iturbe93, see the @ HellasVeronaFC tomorrow, but not spring @ acmilan: the auction continues," wrote Di Marzio reporter for Sky Sports.

15:22 - PELUSO FOR ALL DONE WITH SASSUOLO - Juventus sold Federico Peluso to Sassuolo. Gianluca Di Marzio, through its official website, the Guild has revealed that in the morning he met Sassuolo right to define the details of the passage in neroverde the former Atalanta defender: "Peluso to Sassuolo, we are close to the end. Paratici This morning, the Sassuolo player and managers came together to define the transfer, complete the final details. Peluso to Sassuolo, it's all done. There is total agreement between all parties. Soon, the official. "wrote the 'market expert for Sky Sports.
====
Yep, devi is right... the iturbe deal is almost complete too... just a few details here and there...tbh, I don't know how to feel, cuz I didnt see anything special from him lol

Some sources claim that there is still a problem to be solved and that's Quag's wages, which is around 2.7m and Verona can't handle such figure.
Regarding Peluso, the transfer amount is expected to be near 4m
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:27 am

Peluso was 'sold' for us to get back the 50% of Marrone who is our player now completely. Juve accepted to still pay some part of Quagli's wages
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:38 am

I've learned from previous years to wait for the official announcements before celebrate, however for me signing Iturbe is like signing sanchez. a big purchase for Juve and a big reason to celebrate  cheers 
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:51 am

What will we do with marrone now? Bench time?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:51 am

GIGItheBest wrote:I would rather we go for a younger LB. I think Rojo would be a great signing and he costs around 12-15 million.

Rojo is a great defender however Liverpool also want to sign the player so we have not much chance
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:01 pm

I think we might be able to beat Liverpool to him, and I'm kind of sad Sanchez might go to Arsenal, I hope he flops and comes to Juve Very Happy.Btw, can someone give me their honest opinion on Iturbe? Also, will we sell Marrone to get more money?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:07 pm

Juventus have officially signed French prodigy Kinglsey Coman as a free agent after his PSG contract expired.

In what many are calling a repeat of the Paul Pogba swoop from Manchester United, the Bianconeri agreed personal terms with 18-year-old Coman after he decided not to renew with Paris Saint-Germain.

The attacking midfielder has played for France at youth level from Under-16 all the way up to Under-19 and has dual French-Guinean citizenship.

Today Juve formally registered the contract that lasts until June 30 2019.

However, the situation is not resolved yet, as now UEFA will try to mediate between the two clubs on how much Juve will pay PSG in compensation, as they ‘raised’ the player in their youth academy.

It’s reported negotiations between them have so far failed to reach an agreement.

They better resolve this quick, I really think this guy has a lot of potential.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:14 pm

Like Pogba it'll be a few hundred thousand euros
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:41 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Like Pogba it'll be a few hundred thousand euros

Thumbs up  Can't make Juve pay more than that
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:58 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:I think we might be able to beat Liverpool to him, and I'm kind of sad Sanchez might go to Arsenal, I hope he flops and comes to Juve Very Happy.Btw, can someone give me their honest opinion on Iturbe? Also, will we sell Marrone to get more money?

I wished the same for Dzeko and Aguero and JoJo but...  Laughing 
Rojo has been impressive in world cup so far, hope we can sign him
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:08 pm

Milan relaunch Iturbe offer

Milan Channel insist they are still in the race for Juan Manuel Iturbe amid reports of a new €28m bid to beat Juventus.

The Verona talent is at the centre of a bidding war after his impressive debut Serie A season.

There had been reports circulating today that the Rossoneri pulled out of negotiations, as they thought the price-tag was going too high.

However, Milan Channel – the club’s official television station – announced in its news segment that they are still very much in the running.

The report stated that Milan currently have 10 strikers on their books, so Adriano Galliani is working hard to whittle that down before signing another attacking figure for the right flank.

Sky Sport Italia claim that a new offer has been made to Verona worth a total of €28m.

Only €17m would be handed over the first year with the remaining €11m in instalments.

Most media sources continue to maintain Iturbe has agreed personal terms with Juventus and prefers them as he’d have the chance to play in the Champions League.

Iturbe posted a cryptic message on his Twitter account this afternoon: “Patience awaiting the final strike.”
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:23 pm

The negotiation for Iturbe could suffer a sharp slowdown in the framework of the counterparts. According to latest rumors collected by the editors of tuttojuve.com, Fabio Quagliarella, in fact would not be willing to reduce his salary to go to Verona. That's possibly the hypothesis remains Turin, or even Lazio and Fiorentina. Do not overlook the possibility that the UAE had already tried Quagliarella in January. Quagliarella will follow the example of Mirko Vucinic?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:37 am

I fear that even if we sign Iturbe, 25+ million will be way too much and that he might flop/not prove his worth. I still don't get why not go for Shaqiri instead considering he's cheaper and he's still a young player.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:43 am

Well, tbh iturbe has the potential to be good, even if he does not do well in his first season... I see him like insigine type of player.. Young, energetic, with potenital and hunger
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:10 pm

Im glad that marro won't pay more than 23m for iturbe, isn't worth that match tbh...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:34 pm

Is Sanchez gonna cost 30 or 40 million, because if it's 30 or something around that price, I would just buy him instead of Iturbe by adding a bit more money.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:52 am

Report: Morata ‘yes’ to Juve

Sky Sport report that Alvaro Morata has already agreed in principle to join Serie A champions Juventus.

The Real Madrid forward has been heavily linked with a number of clubs around Europe in recent months, with first team opportunities at the Bernabeu having been few and far between.

The Old Lady see the young Spaniard as an ideal addition to their already impressive attacking options as they go in search of European success as well as continued domestic domination.

According to the report, Morata is said to have been won over by Juve’s strong desire to sign him. He also believes that, unlike at his current club, he would be given the opportunity to prove his worth in the Old Lady’s first team and be a regular starter under Antonio Conte.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:20 am

OFCOURSE! Thats not the problem.... The problem is how much we would pay for him.... and the buy back price thing is annoying too...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:24 am

CALCIOMERCATO
Sport - Sanchez vuole la Juve. Bianconeri pronti a sacrificare Vidal?

As reported by the Catalan daily Sport, Alexis Sanchez would always be the real target of the attack for Juventus for next season. The Bianconeri would always be on the Chilean, yet still offer from 18 million to Barcelona, ​​which would, however, 12 more. The Chilean would like to return to Italy, discarding the hypothesis British Arsenal and Liverpool, and the boat would oblige by 28 July, the day when El Nino Maravilla you should aggregate the withdrawal of the team of Luis Enrique. To raise the offer, Juventus Arturo Vidal could sacrifice, which would always pressing on Manchester United, with all coordinated by Fernando Felicevich, Sanchez's agent is that of Vidal.
====
Sacrafice vidal for sanchez? Go home....
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:24 am

Verona ask 30 million for Iturbe pure cash no exchanges lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:26 am

I wonder who will be the replacement of Vucinic, because this definitely means we will buy someone (I still think Vucinic was our 3rd best striker, rather sold Giovinco or Quags first). Hopefully it's not Morata though.

Also I think we need 1 starter striker + another quality bench striker. We can't rely on Giovinco nor on Quags.

Coman is an exciting prospect by the way, I think he will be developed at Juve without being loaned out.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:28 am

Me to Verona: Go home... Your player ain't worth it lol...

Any opinions of our transfer campaign given Mirko is gone now? Who do you think we can get?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:59 am

Still dont like how we are willing to buy foreign youngster and keep them on the team but are reluctant to keep players like Zaza, Immobile, Gabb, and Berardi at Juve.....
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:07 am

Lol got all excpet gabb in fm 14 (lost the auction)... ciro is rotting, berardi plays usually, zaza as a sub lol.

I agree juveman... what we see though, isn't what marrota sees. Thats the problem. The media is pushing berardi towards juve, but... :[
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:24 am

Juveman17 wrote:Still dont like how we are willing to buy foreign youngster and keep them on the team but are reluctant to keep players like Zaza, Immobile, Gabb, and Berardi at Juve.....

You can't say either of the above are more talented than Pogba. I'm expecting something similar with Coman as well. I partly agree with you though.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next