Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
DeviAngel
salmano9
GIGItheBest
40 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 7 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:39 pm

It makes no sense to me if the Iturbe rumour is true. Why be stupid and wait until the World Cup to offer a high amount. Devi, how high do you think Sanchez's price is by now? I'm still hearing rumours they want 25 million for him, I haven't heard they want to keep him yet. To be honest he was the best RW we could have possibly purchased with the money we have. I don't want Juve selling any of our big players. So I don't really know what options we have for RW other than Sanchez. I feel as though Iturbe is too young, and his price is pretty high. Cerci seems to have slowed down a bit compared to his performances in the first half of the season. So I don't really know what the other options are.

GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 7 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:37 am

GIGItheBest wrote:It makes no sense to me if the Iturbe rumour is true. Why be stupid and wait until the World Cup to offer a high amount. Devi, how high do you think Sanchez's price is by now? I'm still hearing rumours they want 25 million for him, I haven't heard they want to keep him yet. To be honest he was the best RW we could have possibly purchased with the money we have. I don't want Juve selling any of our big players. So I don't really know what options we have for RW other than Sanchez. I feel as though Iturbe is too young, and his price is pretty high. Cerci seems to have slowed down a bit compared to his performances in the first half of the season. So I don't really know what the other options are.

We have to wait because Barcelona wants to wait, they are smart they know that with a good WC his price will go sky high and tbh I think he is worth 30-35 now
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:19 am

We won't get him in the end, and coman will be used as a card for other deals I guess.. don't u guys not know marrota until now?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:13 pm

The first guy we should go for in my opinion is Darmian. Great fullback who can play on both wings and also has the attacking ability to play as wingback in our 352. Then go for a RW like Nani or Cerci or Shaqiri or someone else and then I think wed be set.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:50 pm

Haha I hope he will be deployed in a 433 rather than 352
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:50 pm

salmano9 wrote:We won't get him in the end, and coman will be used as a card for other deals I guess.. don't u guys not know marrota until now?

Coman is one of the greatest talents, Marotta doesn't want to let him go he made the debut on just 16 for the first team in PSG
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:37 pm

Coman is not a bargaining chip lol, he's a future prospect who may get a good bit of playing time for us next season. It depends on how much money we spend really. If we're short of new players, he'll fill in in most attacking positions.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:49 pm

Hahahhha nice joke...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:03 am

Iturbe I think makes sense from an economic standpoint.

Not only is he younger than Sanchez, him being a Hellas player means we can pay in instalments and offer some players in part exchange. Players who to us are not so useful, for a team like Hellas can play a big part.

Peluso for example.

Now if a team comes in for Iturbe from one of the other European leagues, with a straight up cash offer, then we are somewhat scuppered...
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:54 am

Most of you probably already know I want Sanchez as a RW for Juventus, but if that doesn't end up working, I'd want Juve to sign Shaqiri or Iturbe, but Idk which one would be better, what do you guys think? Also, I heard rumours of us wanting Rojo, and we might add Vucinic in the deal for him or something. I think he would be a very useful player to us.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:06 am

GIGItheBest wrote:Most of you probably already know I want Sanchez as a RW for Juventus, but if that doesn't end up working, I'd want Juve to sign Shaqiri or Iturbe, but Idk which one would be better, what do you guys think? Also, I heard rumours of us wanting Rojo, and we might add Vucinic in the deal for him or something. I think he would be a very useful player to us.

Sanchez is an excellent player, proven and obviously much more advanced in his development than Iturbe or Shaqiri.

But both are talented and could potentially reach that kind of level. I'd personally lean towards Iturbe because he's clearly comfortable in Serie A, can play across the frontline (something I'm sure Conte will appreciate) and is simply a more attainable player for us right now.
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:35 am

We seems to have bought the Ecuador's wing Jeferson Montero who will be used as a bargain chip for Iturbe, since Hellas picked him as Iturbe's replacement
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:26 pm

Mr.Mustachio!! Nice to see you posting again, I used to love reading you're insight on Italian youth players!

Still follow the youth scene closely?

OT: I'm feeling we won't be in the race for Sanchez anymore which disappoints me cause I was looking forward to him and Vidal linking up for Juve  Mad 

I'm interested in this Coman guy, looks like he has shit hot pace, just wondering why PSQ let him leave if he was their young player of the season before and youngest ever debutant etc?

His pace is unreal  Shocked
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:39 pm

Cassius wrote:Mr.Mustachio!! Nice to see you posting again, I used to love reading you're insight on Italian youth players!

Still follow the youth scene closely?

OT: I'm feeling we won't be in the race for Sanchez anymore which disappoints me cause I was looking forward to him and Vidal linking up for Juve  Mad 

I'm interested in this Coman guy, looks like he has shit hot pace, just wondering why PSQ let him leave if he was their young player of the season before and youngest ever debutant etc?

His pace is unreal  Shocked

It took Italy flopping at the WC to get me posting again.

Not so much, but I still watch the Italy youth sides and primavera games occasionally when they are on Rai Sport.

OT: Coman I believe got into a contract dispute at PSG because he wanted to stay at PSG rather than being loaned out to a lesser Ligue 1 side, because of this he rejected PSG's pro-contract offer.

I could be wrong though, when I heard us linked to him I looked up the PSG forums and just ran it through google translate. Some of their fans seemed pretty pissed they had let him slip through their fingers rofl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:47 pm

Very Happy Italy were pretty disappointing, I thought it was pretty straight forward after the opening win against England. Atleast the core Juve players can get some rest now.

Ohh that's great then, another French player wanting to leave due to playing time and coming to Juve  Twisted Evil 
I smell success!
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:04 pm

I think he'll be introduced slowly, like with Pogba, but I hope your right. We could really do with uncovering a potential star in attack.
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:15 pm

According to various sources we are also looking at Romulo from Hellas although the price being quoted (around €5M+player) seems to good to be true.

He could prove a good signing for his versatility.
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:29 pm

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:Iturbe I think makes sense from an economic standpoint.

Not only is he younger than Sanchez, him being a Hellas player means we can pay in instalments and offer some players in part exchange. Players who to us are not so useful, for a team like Hellas can play a big part.

Peluso for example.

Now if a team comes in for Iturbe from one of the other European leagues, with a straight up cash offer, then we are somewhat scuppered...

Fratello Proud 

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:36 pm

Andrew_p wrote:
Fratello Proud 

Hey bro, it's been a while  Smile 
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:07 pm

Heeeyy maaan! I'm glad to see you back! Very Happy italy top flop really... and the with shittt referees, you can't win a legit game, suarez provoked juve players, got them unfocused, and they scored 60 seconds later. ...

And again, balo a shame to the squad with his behavior, he almost killed a player on the field with his kung fu... I really frel sorry for prandelli.. wish him luck for the future, and thanks for everything. That red card for marchisio? Unintentional... undeserved
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:40 pm

According to Di Marzio we have agreement for Iturbe with Hellas and they asked for Quagliarella
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:43 pm

Do you have a link Devi?

I can't find anything on his official website.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:59 pm

Gianluca Di Marzio: "Iturbe-Juve, l'accordo c'è già. Il Toro punta a Quagliarella, ma valuta le alternative"

http://www.tuttojuve.com/calciomercato/gianluca-di-marzio-iturbe-juve-l-accordo-c-e-gia-il-toro-punta-a-quagliarella-ma-valuta-le-alternative-194967

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:27 pm

Just read that we have outright bought Isla and also brought Pasquato back. Outright bought him too. Not too sure about Isla but Pasquato I have always been a huge fan of. Hes been good in the chances given to him in Serie A that ive seen and was awesome in Serie B some years back. Hes still young too and he could really become a great player in my opinion if given a chance.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:52 pm

Lol pasquato is turning 25 years old on July 25
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:05 am

Berardi on the right wing, Iturbe on the left. That future Proud 

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next