ioilersrock448
Zealous
DeletedUser#1
M99
Onyx
40 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid discussion

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:58 pm

Jojic is name right?
:bow:

FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid discussion

Post by Doc Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:58 pm

El Gunner wrote:
chad4401 wrote:i can't believe we struggled the way we did, its pretty evident that no matter the players, with the right tactics we can be made to look like a pub team, carlo is not good enough, the next manager we get must have a proven record of playing good football, flo select manager by fame like he does players Laughing
already looking for another manager again hmm

Chad is. Not too certain about the RM board though. They seem content with Carlo at the moment...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:58 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I didn't watch the game but would it be fair that Lewandowski's ability to hold the ball up and let others play off him was a big reason why Dortmund where so much more dangerous?

Yeh, his link up play was good tonight.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:59 pm

Jojic the Serbian Gundogan
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:00 pm

Carlo is a piece of shit manager with no credibility imo.

Any trophy he won was mostly due to have amazing talent available. He can fck off after this season because I have no idea what he's trying to do.

He doesn't know his best formation, his best players or how to rotate a squad effectively.

If we get any further in this competition it'll be because of Ronaldo and Casillas. The others simply look lost and have no idea what is happening around them.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:00 pm

Cheers MT.

Thought so, last week they kept hitting long balls to Aubameyang which naturally had no impact.

Thought they would perform better with an actual target to hit, didn't expect them to cause Madrid such a fright though Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:01 pm

can't wait till Klopp is on the touchline at Old Trafford after we sack Moyes sorry a** Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:01 pm

Would also like to add that Dortmund were nothing special tonight. Their goals came from blatant mistakes on our part.

But as usual some of our players feel the need to make the other team look like world beaters.

Anyway we're through, so we'll see what happens.

Last edited by Zealous on Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:02 pm

Oliver Kirch was suprisingly an absolute boss. I could never predict that a player who at times couldn't make Kaiserslauterns first team would dominate a match against Modric, Alonso and co. I'm shocked tbh.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:06 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Oliver Kirch was suprisingly an absolute boss. I could never predict that a player who at times couldn't make Kaiserslauterns first team would dominate a match against Modric, Alonso and co. I'm shocked tbh.

I'm not, trust me tonight says more about Madrid's players than it does about Dortmund.

Had Di Maria not completely shit his pants (pun intended) this game would have been a low scoring Madrid/BVB win or a draw.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:07 pm

Zealous wrote:Would also like to add that Dortmund were nothing special tonight. Their goals came from blatant mistakes on our part.

But as usual some of our players feel the need to make the other team look like world beaters.

Anyway we're through, so we'll see what happens.

While that maybe the case.... you still actually have to take advantage of such mistakes...

Last week even if you played as bad as you say they wouldn't have even got into the position to take advantage Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:08 pm

Comparing Ancelotti to Mourinho, he's basically slightly improved our defending, slightly improved our possession and slightly made us better tactically.

However I don't know about all this sitting back when we have Pepe and Ramos at CB.

We should try and stick to one definitive style in every game and see how that goes, as oppose to being dynamic and versatile.

Right now we're just conceding way too many chances.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:09 pm

Zealous wrote:Carlo is a piece of shit manager with no credibility imo.

Any trophy he won was mostly due to have amazing talent available. He can fck off after this season because I have no idea what he's trying to do.

He doesn't know his best formation, his best players or how to rotate a squad effectively.

If we get any further in this competition it'll be because of Ronaldo and Casillas. The others simply look lost and have no idea what is happening around them.

How about you simply except that your team is not as good as you simply think it is?

Keep blaming Carlo for Pepe's blatant one-two for Reus' goal.

Or Di Maria being clueless in how to take a penalty.

Or Modric being Modric.

Or Madrid with those missed finishes at home (Morata again LOL)

Or the fact that retaining a lead in your oppositions home is more difficult than you think.

If it was Mourinho you'd be praising him for keeping the lead.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:11 pm

U guys sweating too much, we dangle the carrot in front of dortmund in their stadium just to tease them and to show we were in control. they were NEVER beating us. we are bosses, and Carlo is a cynical little man, making all those poor fans with their 30 bucks ticket feel like they could beat us rofl Dr Evil at work, man im so proud, u Machiavellian bastard Carlo Proud
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:14 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:U guys sweating too much, we dangle the carrot in front of dortmund in their stadium just to tease them and to show we were in control. they were NEVER beating us. we are bosses, and Carlo is a cynical little man, making all those poor fans with their 30 bucks ticket feel like they could beat us 🤣Dr Evil at work, man im so proud, u Machiavellian bastard Carlo Proud

Well it does indeed sound like that... as i said in chat while game was going on i did think it sounded a lot like Bayern and Arsenal and in the end Madrid would go through.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:14 pm

Just saw Mkhitaryan's miss :facepalm:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:15 pm

El Gunner wrote:Just saw Mkhitaryan's miss :facepalm:

The 34th or 67th one?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:17 pm

Carlo resorted to the little Italian boy in him and tried to do this whole "sit back and soak pressure" which we are clearly not capable of. In fact, we are complete dross in that department. This has been happening time and time again. He just so happen to do it again today.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:19 pm

Arquitescu wrote:
Zealous wrote:Carlo is a piece of shit manager with no credibility imo.

How about you simply except that your team is not as good as you simply think it is?

Keep blaming Carlo for Pepe's blatant one-two for Reus' goal.

Or Di Maria being clueless in how to take a penalty.

Or Modric being Modric.

Or Madrid with those missed finishes at home (Morata again LOL)

Or the fact that retaining a lead in your oppositions home is more difficult than you think.

If it was Mourinho you'd be praising him for keeping the lead.

So what you're saying is if the players are not good Carlo cannot do anything to help Madrid win.

Sorry if anything you're proving my point, without great players Ancelotti can't win shit. I honestly don't see anything that any normal Spanish coach couldn't do right now.

I had a feeling he would have a slow start at Madrid but I had no idea that he brought so little to that table in terms of coaching.  Neutral 

It's Madrid fault though, asking an Italian to play beautiful attacking football  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: 
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:21 pm

the face of a winner

Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 4 BkuqC0HIIAAMDdB
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:22 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:the face of a winner

Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 4 BkuqC0HIIAAMDdB

FUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:23 pm

I'm hoping Bayern get Madrid next round and Atlético have a feast with José's Chelsea.

Dat Cholo-Guardiola revisit would be tasty.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:23 pm

I love it when Nick in this mode. rofl
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:23 pm

M99 wrote:
El Gunner wrote:Just saw Mkhitaryan's miss :facepalm:

The 34th or 67th one?
I think it was the 67th min one.
The one where he rounded Casillas and hit the post.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:25 pm

Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 4 Bkuqa7RCEAAur_r
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:27 pm

The heart and the determination was so awesome. This was the opposite of the last leg where Dortmund made mistakes and Madrid capitalized. Madrid did it just a little bit better.
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next