ioilersrock448
Zealous
DeletedUser#1
M99
Onyx
40 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid discussion

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:58 pm

farfan wrote:
Zealous wrote:
chad4401 wrote:benzema played better than anyone bar modric and coentrao, the team was donimated and he still fed that pos bale 2 goals and play make better than isco and di maria combined Laughing

wtf are you on about. In the first half he only touch the ball 13 times. He was better in the second half but so was everyone else, overall he was the same as everyone else, not good enough on the night.

In tough games where we need players who are men of strong mentality that last person you look to is Benzema.
He hasn't signed an extension yet btw, so I hope PSG are stupid enough and pay us 50 million for this clown.

ronaldo is more fitting of that description.

lol slap yourself before you reply to me again.

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid discussion

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:59 pm

farfan wrote:
chad4401 wrote:zeal with another weak argument filled with crap, how many 50/50 balls does cr win, cr hardly even runs at all unless its at goal, where was your god cr against barca huh, guess which girl showed up that game, keep hating brah

and last year against dortmund  too .

guess who socred a goal and made an assist coming off the bench, and guess  who missed a one on one and went missing for the rest of the game.

Again this legendary performance came in a loss. I'm noticing a pattern hmm
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:59 pm

farfan wrote:
chad4401 wrote:zeal with another weak argument filled with crap, how many 50/50 balls does cr win, cr hardly even runs at all unless its at goal, where was your god cr against barca huh, guess which girl showed up that game, keep hating brah

guess who socred a goal and made an assist coming off the bench, and guess  who missed a one on one and went missing for the rest of the game.

the media doesn't talk about those things, so it isn't spelled out for a lot of posters, i mean this guy just watch our team get dominated and still turns out to be benzema fault for being isolated Laughing
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:01 pm

benzema showed up in many " big games " .

who came off the bench to score a crucial away goal against lyon in 2011 ? who came off the bench to score a crucial goal against barcelona in the copa ? who came off the bench to score a crucial goal against dortmund and gave madrid hope to the dying seconds of the match ? who showed up in a classico where ronaldo went missing ?

is he inconsistent ? yes. but is he a big game flop ? no .

the players whose level drops in big games in ronaldo , not benzema.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:03 pm

yes zealous and cr shows up to beat up and stat pad against la liga/cl scrubs, winning a grand total of bleep all, yeah tell me about cr legendary pk misses, 1v1 misses and visible performances in 90% of our big games, isn't it awesome zealous isn't?

Last edited by chad4401 on Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:04 pm

Zealous wrote:
farfan wrote:

you're arguing that benzema doesn't show up in big games. history disagrees with you .

whether   madrid ended up winning those games or not is irrelevant.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:06 pm

chad4401 wrote:yes zealous and cr showsup to beat up and stat pad against la liga scrubs, winning a grand total of bleep all, yeah tell me about cr legendary pk misses, 1v1 misses and visible performances in 90% of our big games, isn't it awesome zealous isn't?

Cristiano won us a league with his goals though. Benzema is yet to do anything significant for us. I like Benzema, but stop putting him in the same sentence with Cristiano, who's a God compared to French.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:07 pm

What a disgraceful performance.

Ramos, Pepe, Alonso, Modric and Illaremendi. An absolute disgrace.

How pathetic were they? My God they sucked.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:07 pm

farfan wrote:benzema showed up in many " big games " .

who came off the bench to score a crucial away goal against lyon in 2011 ?  
Lyon sucked that year and we won the home game comfortablly
who came off the bench to score a crucial goal against barcelona in the copa ?  
You mean the goal in the tie that we LOST
who came off the bench to score a crucial goal against dortmund and gave madrid hope to the dying seconds of the match ? We lost this tie as well who showed up in a classico where ronaldo went missing ? LOST AGAIN

is he inconsistent  ? yes. but is he a big game flop ? no .

the  players whose  level drops in big games in ronaldo , not benzema.

So apparently Benzema the legend of big games is only a legend in big games that Madrid lose.

Meanwhile Cristiano the player who has won has the few trophies (winner in the copa final, the Calma goal to win the league, even the winning goal in the super cup) is the guy who drops a level.

Get out of here with that weak stuff. If you're a lyon fan you can have Benzema back.

I'm not blaming him for tonight btw, chad refuses to read my posts so he missed the fact that I am saying that he doesn't deserve any praise for tonight.

In any case, he will be useless against whoever we face in the semi's and PSG will buy him for however much we can rip them off for.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:07 pm

bah gawd Madrid are overrated beyond a limit in this season...I am sure, whatever team they face in semi finals, they are going to struggle and I am curious if in the end they will manage to get through

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:10 pm

farfan wrote:
Zealous wrote:
farfan wrote:

you're arguing that benzema doesn't show up in big games. history disagrees with you .

whether   madrid ended up winning those games or not is irrelevant.

Irrelevant to you maybe.

Anyway I wasn't arguing that, I merely challenged the idea that you guys brought forward. Benzema the big game player in games Madrid lose is history that agrees with me tbh.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:10 pm

lets not forget the greatest cf in madrid history higs who missed 2 1v1 and got us kicked out at cl r16 or the countless 1v1 against barca and other big teams, yet he get treated like some world beater by almost everyone, 10 cl goals in 5/6 seasons Proud keep rating them big game players zealous Laughing
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:10 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
chad4401 wrote:yes zealous and cr showsup to beat up and stat pad against la liga scrubs, winning a grand total of bleep all, yeah tell me about cr legendary pk misses, 1v1 misses and visible performances in 90% of our big games, isn't it awesome zealous isn't?

Cristiano won us a league with his goals though. Benzema is yet to do anything significant for us. I like Benzema, but stop putting him in the same sentence with Cristiano, who's a God compared to French.

Benzema hasn't even reached Ozil's level as a Madrid player imo. His Madrid career so far has only been a foot note.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:11 pm

chad4401 wrote:lets not forget the greatest cf in madrid history higs who missed 2 1v1 and got us kicked out at cl r16 or the countless 1v1 against barca and other big teams, yet he get treated like some world beater by almost everyone, 10 cl goals in 5/6 seasons :proud:keep rating them big game players zealous Laughing

Higuain won us 2 leagues brah
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:11 pm

izzy wrote:What a disgraceful performance.

Ramos, Pepe, Alonso, Modric and Illaremendi. An absolute disgrace.

How pathetic were they? My God they sucked.

I'm sick to my stomach.  No  Beyond awful.

Going to the semi's because of lady luck.
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:11 pm

HEIL MEIL REDS wrote:bah gawd Madrid are overrated beyond a limit in this season...I am sure, whatever team they face in semi finals, they are going to struggle and I am curious if in the end they will manage to get through

or maybe Dortmund played an exceptional match and deployed a nightmare of a gameplan that we werent able to stop this game? somehow it has to be that we are either the best or we suck... Last i checked Bvb are a fantastic team, and despite all their injuries they proved yet again that tactics matter more at the highest level than individual quality.

We still whooped them at home and so we are through. qualification well earned.

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:12 pm

I know I've repeated this onto death yet you Madrileños underestimate how difficult the situation of protecting a lead in your oppositions home (which is a footballing nightmare) actually is, especially when it comes the euphoria that is produced post 1st leg win at home. I've seen the best tacticians blow the lead and menial medial minor tacticians figure out the format needed to strike the balance between. Dortmund were the superior team yet when you have players of a top team who are conditioned purely to respond to situations coming from a default situation; rather than advantages, you are bound to reach confusion and leave (figurative) gaps for a Dortmund, whose nothing to lose mentality is more dangerous than most leads.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:13 pm

Valkyrja wrote:

cr ain't won us crap stop kidding yourself, i remember benz scoring 32 and higuain 26 goals in the league winning season, stop it we support the same team you should know these things Laughing
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:13 pm

chad4401 wrote:lets not forget the greatest cf in madrid history higs who missed 2 1v1 and got us kicked out at cl r16 or the countless 1v1 against barca and other big teams, yet he get treated like some world beater by almost everyone, 10 cl goals in 5/6 seasons :proud:keep rating them big game players zealous Laughing

The fact you keep bring up Higuain is very sad. Higuain isn't a Madrid player any more and regardless it has no bearing on how little Benzema has actually given the club that pays him a king's ransom.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:15 pm

Valkyrja wrote:

Higuain won us 2 leagues brah

Laughing stop it, its embarrassing rvn won the league and barca was rubbish the following year, wth are you guys telling yourselves Laughing
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:16 pm

chad4401 wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

cr ain't won us crap stop kidding yourself, i remember benz scoring 32 and higuain 26 goals in the league winning season, stop it we support the same team you should know these things Laughing

I have nothing to say anymore. Actually, we had at least 5 players who performed better than both of them in that season, the best of the bunch being freaking Cristiano by a mile. You can't realize that how dependant we are on him to score, to win us games to be more exact. This has been the first big match that Cristiano hasn't played. The team looked clueless. Coincidence ? Don't think so. Even if he doesn't perfom at his best, he is still a talisman, a leader.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:16 pm

Zealous wrote:
farfan wrote:benzema showed up in many " big games " .

who came off the bench to score a crucial away goal against lyon in 2011 ?  
Lyon sucked that year and we won the home game comfortablly
who came off the bench to score a crucial goal against barcelona in the copa ?  
You mean the goal in the tie that we LOST
who came off the bench to score a crucial goal against dortmund and gave madrid hope to the dying seconds of the match ? We lost this tie as well who showed up in a classico where ronaldo went missing ? LOST AGAIN

is he inconsistent  ? yes. but is he a big game flop ? no .

the  players whose  level drops in big games in ronaldo , not benzema.

So apparently Benzema the legend of big games is only a legend in big games that Madrid lose.

Meanwhile Cristiano the player who has won has the few trophies (winner in the copa final, the Calma goal to win the league, even the winning goal in the super cup) is the guy who drops a level.

Get out of here with that weak stuff. If you're a lyon fan you can have Benzema back.

who said he was a " legend " of big games? you said HE NEVER SHOWS up in tough matches , we mentioned big matches where benzema showed up . you then added this strange stipulation that big games only count if madrid won them  bounce 

and here's the thing, the fact that madrid lost is only a tastement to how tough these matches were.

maybe if ronaldo and higuain showed up , madrid could have made the final last year.

save for few matches, ronaldo's level in big games drops significantly.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:16 pm

chad4401 wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

rofl

I don't know where Benzema's ass starts and your head begins roflroflroflroflrofl

Spoiler:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:17 pm

Arquitescu wrote:I know I've repeated this onto death yet you Madrileños underestimate how difficult the situation of protecting a lead in your oppositions home (which is a footballing nightmare) actually is, especially when it comes the euphoria that is produced post 1st leg win at home. I've seen the best tacticians blow the lead and menial medial minor tacticians figure out the format needed to strike the balance between. Dortmund were the superior team yet when you have players of a top team who are conditioned purely to respond to situations coming from a default situation; rather than advantages, you are bound to reach confusion and leave (figurative) gaps for a Dortmund, whose nothing to lose mentality is more dangerous than most leads.  

Come on Arq.

The is no excuse for such a disgraceful performance by our midfield of ALonso, Modric and Illa. Ramos and Pepe were just as bad.

It was just disgraceful to watch.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:17 pm

Zealous wrote:

The fact you keep bring up Higuain is very sad. Higuain isn't a Madrid player any more and regardless it has no bearing on how little Benzema has actually given the club that pays him a king's ransom.

i bring up higs to show you don't know what your talking about, you only rate players cause you like them not how they play.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:18 pm

Zealous wrote:
chad4401 wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

rofl

I don't know where Benzema's ass starts and your head begins roflroflroflroflrofl

Spoiler:

no real answer spewing crap
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum