ioilersrock448
Zealous
DeletedUser#1
M99
Onyx
40 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid discussion

Post by chad4401 Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:18 pm

Zealous wrote:
chad4401 wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

Cristiano won us a league with his goals though. Benzema is yet to do anything significant for us. I like Benzema, but stop putting him in the same sentence with Cristiano, who's a God compared to French.

cr ain't won us crap stop kidding yourself, i remember benz scoring 32 and higuain 26 goals in the league winning season, stop it we support the same team you should know these things Laughing

rofl

I don't know where Benzema's ass starts and your head begins roflroflroflroflrofl

Spoiler:

no real answer spewing crap

chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid discussion

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:19 pm

farfan wrote:
Zealous wrote:
farfan wrote:benzema showed up in many " big games " .

who came off the bench to score a crucial away goal against lyon in 2011 ?  
Lyon sucked that year and we won the home game comfortablly
who came off the bench to score a crucial goal against barcelona in the copa ?  
You mean the goal in the tie that we LOST
who came off the bench to score a crucial goal against dortmund and gave madrid hope to the dying seconds of the match ? We lost this tie as well who showed up in a classico where ronaldo went missing ? LOST AGAIN

is he inconsistent  ? yes. but is he a big game flop ? no .

the  players whose  level drops in big games in ronaldo , not benzema.

So apparently Benzema the legend of big games is only a legend in big games that Madrid lose.

Meanwhile Cristiano the player who has won has the few trophies (winner in the copa final, the Calma goal to win the league, even the winning goal in the super cup) is the guy who drops a level.

Get out of here with that weak stuff. If you're a lyon fan you can have Benzema back.

who said he was a " legend " of big games? you said HE NEVER SHOWS up in tough matches , we mentioned big matches where benzema showed up . you then added this strange  stipulation that  big games only count if madrid won them  bounce 

and here's the thing, the fact that madrid lost is only a tastement to how tough these matches were.

maybe if ronaldo and higuain showed up , madrid could have made the final last year.

save for few matches, ronaldo's level in big games drops significantly.

Show me where I said this exactly and I leave this forum and never come back.

I personally have given you fanzemas more than enough of my valuable time, have fun with chad in fantasy baguette land.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:20 pm

chad4401 wrote:
Zealous wrote:
chad4401 wrote:

cr ain't won us crap stop kidding yourself, i remember benz scoring 32 and higuain 26 goals in the league winning season, stop it we support the same team you should know these things Laughing

rofl

I don't know where Benzema's ass starts and your head begins roflroflroflroflrofl

Spoiler:

Yes I am the one spewing crap.

roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:20 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
chad4401 wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

Cristiano won us a league with his goals though. Benzema is yet to do anything significant for us. I like Benzema, but stop putting him in the same sentence with Cristiano, who's a God compared to French.

I have nothing to say anymore. Actually, we had at least 5 players who performed better than both of them in that season, the best of the bunch being freaking Cristiano by a mile. You can't realize that how dependant we are on him to score, to win us games to be more exact. This has been the first big match that Cristiano hasn't played. The team looked clueless. Coincidence ? Don't think so. Even if he doesn't perfom at his best, he is still a talisman, a leader.

smh so if 5 players out performed both then how does cr winning it by himself make sense stfu already.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:21 pm

izzy wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:I know I've repeated this onto death yet you Madrileños underestimate how difficult the situation of protecting a lead in your oppositions home (which is a footballing nightmare) actually is, especially when it comes the euphoria that is produced post 1st leg win at home. I've seen the best tacticians blow the lead and menial medial minor tacticians figure out the format needed to strike the balance between. Dortmund were the superior team yet when you have players of a top team who are conditioned purely to respond to situations coming from a default situation; rather than advantages, you are bound to reach confusion and leave (figurative) gaps for a Dortmund, whose nothing to lose mentality is more dangerous than most leads.  

Come on Arq.

The is no excuse for such a disgraceful performance by our midfield of ALonso, Modric and Illa. Ramos and Pepe were just as bad.

It was just disgraceful to watch.

By what you should expect of your players, manager and Real Madrid; it was atrocious. Yet I point out that the difficulty of this situation is greatly underestimated and too many teams have of their 1st leg heroics have been victim more of nerves and complacency than actual tactical/technical besting, and that is why I place having home in the 2nd leg in such dire importance.

In situations like these, its all black and white. The grey lines are what would be exploited and were, just like PSG chocking vs Chelsea.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:22 pm

chad4401 wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:
chad4401 wrote:

I have nothing to say anymore. Actually, we had at least 5 players who performed better than both of them in that season, the best of the bunch being freaking Cristiano by a mile. You can't realize that how dependant we are on him to score, to win us games to be more exact. This has been the first big match that Cristiano hasn't played. The team looked clueless. Coincidence ? Don't think so. Even if he doesn't perfom at his best, he is still a talisman, a leader.

smh so if 5 players out performed both then how does cr winning it by himself make sense stfu already.

you remember benz and higuain scoring 32 and 26 goals each. I told you that there were 5 players better than them that season, with Cristiano being the best, by quiet a margin.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:23 pm

How embarassing.

Our CBs got shamed and midfield got punk'd and we got people here whining about Benzema, Higuain and Ronaldo.

1 doesn't play for the team anymore.
1 didn't play.
1 looked isolated.

Embarassing.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:26 pm

Zealous wrote:
chad4401 wrote:
Zealous wrote:

rofl

Spoiler:

yes ultimate champion cr leading a team full of superstars, can't be bothered getting us to a cl final and is content with loading up on la liga scrubs Laughing, give it a rest for all those goals its a shame it won a grand total of 1 la liga and 1 cdr yep, dat talisman rofl
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:27 pm

Klopp "I said to Oli, you had the best development I've ever seen with a 30 year old. Kirch said 'but I'm 31', Klopp 'but it started at 30'"
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:28 pm

chad4401 wrote:
Zealous wrote:
chad4401 wrote:

yes ultimate champion cr leading a team full of superstars, can't be bothered getting us to a cl final and is content with loading up on la liga scrubs Laughing, give it a rest for all those goals its a shame it won a grand total of 1 la liga and 1 cdr yep, dat talisman rofl

it's his fault that we didn't win CL ? it's his 'fault' that we actually reached the semis in all these years. What about big game legend Super Karim ? you're such a hypocrite.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:29 pm

Please debate without calling each other names.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:29 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
chad4401 wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

you remember benz and higuain scoring 32 and 26 goals each. I told you that there were 5 players better than them that season, with Cristiano being the best, by quiet a margin.

let me guess when we win its cr awesomeness and when we lose its benzema and the rest, ok i hear you loud and clear we can stop the debate now Laughing
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:31 pm

chad4401 wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:
chad4401 wrote:

let me guess when we win its cr awesomeness and when we lose its benzema and the rest, ok i hear you loud and clear we can stop the debate now Laughing

when we do win it's mostly because of CR, history doesn't lie.

Could you tell me ONE time, when Benzema stepped up for France NT ? Just one time.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:32 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
chad4401 wrote:
Zealous wrote:

it's his fault that we didn't win CL ? it's his 'fault' that we actually reached the semis in all these years.  What about big game legend Super Karim ? you're such a hypocrite.

im the hypocrite Laughing who is the one giving cr all the glory for everything except losing? again stfu and end the debate
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:32 pm

Zealous wrote:

Show me where I said this exactly and I leave this forum and never come back.

I personally have given you fanzemas more than enough of my valuable time, have fun with chad in fantasy baguette land.

" In tough games where we need players who are men of strong mentality that last person you look to is Benzema. "

not word for word, but it's obvious you meant benzema doesn't show up in big game.

valuable time ?  Suspect  says the guy who's here 24/7.

and i'm the one wasting time with someone who resorts to red herrings when he  gets put in his place.

" but but, madrid didn't win those games !! so it doesn't count !! "
 one of the most childish arguments i've seen in this forum.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:33 pm

chad4401 wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:
chad4401 wrote:

it's his fault that we didn't win CL ? it's his 'fault' that we actually reached the semis in all these years.  What about big game legend Super Karim ? you're such a hypocrite.

im the hypocrite :lol:who is the one giving cr all the glory for everything except losing? again stfu and end the debate

History doesn't lie brah. He won us the Copa, his goals won us the super Copa, his goals won us the League. Tell me one time when the Frenchman stepped up for Les Bleus
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:35 pm

I can not believe the crap i'm reading. :facepalm:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:37 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
chad4401 wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

im the hypocrite :lol:who is the one giving cr all the glory for everything except losing? again stfu and end the debate

History doesn't lie brah. He won us the Copa, his goals won us the super Copa, his goals won us the League. Tell me one time when the Frenchman stepped up for Les Bleus

ok can we stop you obviously don't know what your talking about you clown, when we win its thanks to cr and when we lose its on cr as well, that how your logic supposed to work, you can't have it both ways, debating with cr fansboys is a headache Laughing

btw benzema got us to the copa final with an amazing solo run and goal Laughing, as cr played bystander in another big game you guys don't remember cause he was invisible Laughing

Last edited by chad4401 on Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:39 pm

Worst game i've ever seen us playing.

Holy shit my heart was going more bezerk than me using pwo in the gym :facepalm:

The whole team was a joke besides Casillas :facepalm:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:42 pm

*sighs* Why on earth weren't Dortmund able to convert their chances? Very entertaining match nonetheless. Dortmund will be back next season.

Real will have to step up strongly if they want to survive the semi final.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:45 pm

rwo power wrote:*sighs* Why on earth weren't Dortmund able to convert their chances? Very entertaining match nonetheless. Dortmund will be back next season.

Real will have to step up strongly if they want to survive the semi final.

Goes both ways. Same debate can be made of Real Madrid not converting their own chances in the 1st leg when they decided to take the foot of the pedal and apply players whom aren't natural finishers in any contingent. Or even Di Maria's missed penalty when 2-3 superior penalty shooters were available.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:55 pm

Arquitescu wrote:Goes both ways. Same debate can be made of Real Madrid not converting their own chances in the 1st leg when they decided to take the foot of the pedal and apply players whom aren't natural finishers in any contingent. Or even Di Maria's missed penalty when 2-3 superior penalty shooters were available.
Well, the debate would have been relevant if Dortmund would have gone through. Now it is that Real did convert just enough to make it, while Dortmund didn't  Wink 
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:58 pm

rwo power wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:Goes both ways. Same debate can be made of Real Madrid not converting their own chances in the 1st leg when they decided to take the foot of the pedal and apply players whom aren't natural finishers in any contingent. Or even Di Maria's missed penalty when 2-3 superior penalty shooters were available.
Well, the debate would have been relevant if Dortmund would have gone through. Now it is that Real did convert just enough to make it, while Dortmund didn't  Wink 

In essence, its a perfect ending to an albeit polar tie (though not for you) considering Real's humiliation was countered by a valiant return by Klopp leading the Westfalenstadion to have Madrid go through by the skin of their teeth; in essence preserving the pride of Madrid with their higher stakes, Klopp and his boys.

Reminded me of Arsenal-Milan 2012.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:03 am

Interestingly it was very similar to the last year where Real went out after winning 2:0 at home. The two clashes really almost look like mirror images, with Dortmund having the better end last year, while Real made it this year. Next year will be back to zero then Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:46 am

Dortmund missed Goetze badly. Henrik should've finished those chances off.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:15 am

RED wrote:I'm fuming about this result for some reason. Really feel for BVB.

Bayern or Atletico could beat this RM team. I have no doubt about that. Dont think they will win the CL this season

They already have

Pathetic performance by us from top to bottom. Illarra gifting Dortmund goals like its fun, Dimaria doing an ozil
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next