ioilersrock448
Zealous
DeletedUser#1
M99
Onyx
40 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid discussion

Post by ioilersrock448 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:27 pm

The heart and the determination was so awesome. This was the opposite of the last leg where Dortmund made mistakes and Madrid capitalized. Madrid did it just a little bit better.

ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid discussion

Post by Arquitecto Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:30 pm

Zealous wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:
Zealous wrote:Carlo is a piece of shit manager with no credibility imo.

Any trophy he won was mostly due to have amazing talent available. He can fck off after this season because I have no idea what he's trying to do.

He doesn't know his best formation, his best players or how to rotate a squad effectively.

If we get any further in this competition it'll be because of Ronaldo and Casillas. The others simply look lost and have no idea what is happening around them.

How about you simply except that your team is not as good as you simply think it is?

Keep blaming Carlo for Pepe's blatant one-two for Reus' goal.

Or Di Maria being clueless in how to take a penalty.

Or Modric being Modric.

Or Madrid with those missed finishes at home (Morata again LOL)

Or the fact that retaining a lead in your oppositions home is more difficult than you think.

If it was Mourinho you'd be praising him for keeping the lead.

So what you're saying is if the players are not good Carlo cannot do anything to help Madrid win.

Sorry if anything you're proving my point, without great players Ancelotti can't win shit. I honestly don't see anything that any normal Spanish coach couldn't do right now.

I had a feeling he would have a slow start at Madrid but I had no idea that he brought so little to that table in terms of coaching.  Neutral 

It's Madrid fault though, asking an Italian to play beautiful attacking football  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: 

Carlo not winning without great players is a BS debate considering he built half of our Milan teams from nobodies to a 2 CL winning squad and 1 CL final. He took a way past it and awful Chelsea to win the EPL with ease. So in essence, that argument is not valid.

Saying any normal Spanish coach could do that is hindsight considering you don't seem to be aware of the difficulties of managing Madrid along with the obscene pressures built along with it.

You see a slow start, I see a manager who has conjured a broken locker room who play better, tactically superior and more consistent football than Jose Mourinho ever did with his 1 dimension play and 3 years of marginals.

Playing attacking beautiful football is a pipe dream with this midfield and guileless front line to which have been highly overestimated to replicate those results, unless your Karim Benzema and Gonzalo Higuain.

The rest is Madrileno entitlement which is a testament to their unrealistic expectations and needless burdens.

As far as I see, Madrid went through vs the team that raped you guys last year.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:30 pm

We didnt just do better we punked them. And Zealous, stop complaining ffs, Carlo won his 39th game in 50 with madrid tonight, and we are heading to the semis for the 4th year running. We are european royalty, and those pos were lucky CR didnt want to play tonight.

Carlo has got this, i dont think there is a manager left in the competition that can outwit him. Blanc is out now, it's the only guys that scared me, and benitez is stuck in Serie A. watch us walk through the next round and win this btch
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:32 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:We didnt just do better we punked them. And Zealous, stop complaining ffs, Carlo won his 39th game in 50 with madrid tonight, and we are heading to the semis for the 4th year running. We are european royalty, and those pos were lucky CR didnt want to play tonight.

Carlo has got this, i dont think there is a manager left in the competition that can outwit him. Blanc is out now, it's the only guys that scared me, and benitez is stuck in Serie A. watch us walk through the next round and win this btch

lol I have seen that light. I am such a pos
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:33 pm

Laughing seriously carlo doesn't what he doing, he makes everything look hard pepe and ramos are bench material anyone can see that, still he feels the need to keep varane on the bench cause we got couple clean sheets against la liga scrubs Laughing.

xabi and illarra is a no go against a pressing team Laughing, di maria taking pens Laughing that on carlo too.

not subbing bale even when he sucks beyond any doubt, while benzema who always plays better and helps us a 100 times more get subbed every game, bale is garbage another big game and he looks lost as bleep.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:35 pm

Zealous, time to kiss Ancelotti's overdeveloped belly
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:35 pm

chad4401 wrote:Laughing seriously carlo doesn't what he doing, he makes everything look hard pepe and ramos are bench material anyone can see that, still he feels the need to keep varane on the bench cause we got couple clean sheets against la liga scrubs Laughing.

xabi and illarra is a no go against a pressing team Laughing, di maria taking pens :lol:that on carlo too.

not subbing bale even when he sucks beyond any doubt, while benzema who always plays better and helps us a 100 times more get subbed every game, bale is garbage another big game and he looks lost as bleep.

Agree with everything except the Benzema part. He sucked just as much as everyone else.

So glad Falcao will save us next season. Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:37 pm

Zealous wrote:
chad4401 wrote:Laughing seriously carlo doesn't what he doing, he makes everything look hard pepe and ramos are bench material anyone can see that, still he feels the need to keep varane on the bench cause we got couple clean sheets against la liga scrubs Laughing.

xabi and illarra is a no go against a pressing team Laughing, di maria taking pens :lol:that on carlo too.

Agree with everything except the Benzema part. He sucked just as much as everyone else.

So glad Falcao will save us next season. Proud

Problem with Benzema is that he always does well outside the box, but he was through on goal twice today and both times he landed on his arse. Laughing
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:40 pm

benzema played better than anyone bar modric and coentrao, the team was donimated and he still fed that pos bale 2 goals and play make better than isco and di maria combined Laughing
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:41 pm

His arse accounts for 50% of his body weight though.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:43 pm

whatever zea i know its hard for you to give him credit for anything its cool bro.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:44 pm

chad4401 wrote:benzema played better than anyone bar modric and coentrao, the team was donimated and he still fed that pos bale 2 goals and play make better than isco and di maria combined Laughing

wtf are you on about. In the first half he only touch the ball 13 times. He was better in the second half but so was everyone else, overall he was the same as everyone else, not good enough on the night.

In tough games where we need players who are men of strong mentality that last person you look to is Benzema. He hasn't signed an extension yet btw, so I hope PSG are stupid enough and pay us 50 million for this clown.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:45 pm

chad4401 wrote:whatever zea i know its hard for you to give him credit for anything its cool bro.

It'd be easier if he had a pair between his legs.

EDIT: Who changed my crest and flag ffs.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:46 pm

Zealous u cant criticize him for not receiving more balls, the midfield was atrocious.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:47 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Zealous u cant criticize him for not receiving more balls, the midfield was atrocious.

common sense only applied for cr and higuain nick Laughing
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:48 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Zealous u cant criticize him for not receiving more balls, the midfield was atrocious.

I can criticize him for not winning any 50/50 balls though. The guy barely ran in the first half, vomit inducing stuff.

I'm not singling him out btw, everyone else was just as crap.

Overall only Coentrao and Carvajal can feel like they put in a shift and tried their best.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:50 pm

Zealous wrote:
chad4401 wrote:benzema played better than anyone bar modric and coentrao, the team was donimated and he still fed that pos bale 2 goals and play make better than isco and di maria combined Laughing

wtf are you on about. In the first half he only touch the ball 13 times. He was better in the second half but so was everyone else, overall he was the same as everyone else, not good enough on the night.

In tough games where we need players who are men of strong mentality that last person you look to is Benzema. He hasn't signed an extension yet btw, so I hope PSG are stupid enough and pay us 50 million for this clown.

zeal i seen have you praise higs and cr in worse games but you can't admit that benzema did well with what he had to work with Laughing, its fans like you who live to see him fail and that always watches games blindly

Last edited by chad4401 on Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:51 pm

chad4401 wrote:

common sense only applied for cr and higuain nick Laughing

Here's some common sense for you, if Benzema doesn't extend his contract this summer he will finally leave and the club will at last be rid of this stupid fcking Benzema debate that has dominated my time on this forum for close to 6 fcking years now.

I'm tired of talking about that girl, only reason I brought him up is because you apparently felt that he was amazing or something lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:52 pm

chad4401 wrote:
Zealous wrote:

zeal i seen have you praise higs and cr in worse games but you can't admit that benzema did well with what he had to work with Laughing, its fans like you who live to see him fail and that always watches games blindly

"WHY DON"T U LIKE THE PLAYER I LIKE??? Sad" <--- you

Seriously bro I don't care. He can leave this summer and he can take Carlo with him.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:53 pm

zeal with another weak argument filled with crap, how many 50/50 balls does cr win, cr hardly even runs at all unless its at goal, where was your god cr against barca huh, guess which girl showed up that game, keep hating brah

Last edited by chad4401 on Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:53 pm

Zealous wrote:

In tough games where we need players who are men of strong mentality that last person you look to is Benzema.
He hasn't signed an extension yet btw, so I hope PSG are stupid enough and pay us 50 million for this clown.

ronaldo is more fitting of that description.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:54 pm

You got it wrong, no, you are looking at it the wrong way. Klopp destroyed Ancelotti tactically, our team has no clue how to press in band and how to defend moving forward. he isnt the best of defenders not like a Cavani that runs senselessly, but he can pressure. but nothing is organize so even if he was running around like a rabbit it would have gone nowhere.

The amount of pressing they made in midfield was absurd, we shouldnt take credit away from Dortmund. They were exceptional in midfield, destroyed us, kudos to them.

When your midfield is dominated like that, there is no way your forwards can be relevant. First half was a wash, second half we had more chances but half chances too. i think he should have done better, but he wasnt atrocious.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:55 pm

chad4401 wrote:zeal with another weak argument filled with crap, how many 50/50 balls does cr win, cr hardly even runs at all unless its at goal, where was your god cr against barca huh, guess which girl showed up that game, keep hating brah

and last year against dortmund too .

guess who socred a goal and made an assist coming off the bench, and guess who missed a one on one and went missing for the rest of the game.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:56 pm

farfan wrote:
Zealous wrote:

In tough games where we need players who are men of strong mentality that last person you look to is Benzema.
He hasn't signed an extension yet btw, so I hope PSG are stupid enough and pay us 50 million for this clown.

zealous idea of being a good player is to be like higuain, does bleep all but shows lots of emotions to cancel out his lack of ability to make the difference Laughing
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:57 pm

chad4401 wrote:zeal with another weak argument filled with crap, how many 50/50 balls does cr win, cr hardly even runs at all unless its at goal, where was your god cr ain't barca huh, guess which girl showed up that game, keep hating brah

Benzema showed up in a loss big whoop, what a legendary performance in Madrid's history lol.

Nothing to be proud of there, especially when he missed two other sitters in the first half. Di Maria is the only player who can be happy with himself after that disgraceful game and he was the main reason Benzema was even on the score sheet.

Benzema has dragged us down to his level, his weak mentality has made his fans be proud of a game in which the team he plays for lost Sad

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:58 pm

farfan wrote:
Zealous wrote:

lol slap yourself before you reply to me again.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next