Glory
Hapless_Hans
Busby Babe
RED
Firenze
15 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Who do we want to replace Moyes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who do we want to replace Moyes?

Post by Glory Thu May 15, 2014 8:54 pm

Busby Babe wrote:Laughing

Who do we want to replace Moyes? - Page 6 Image008

woaaaa.. epic!!! . :bow: rofl

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Who do we want to replace Moyes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Who do we want to replace Moyes?

Post by vizkosity Fri May 16, 2014 1:51 pm

either simeone or klopp would be a good long-term replacement. However, they are not available now. I guess we have to go with Van Gaal
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Fri May 16, 2014 3:26 pm

RED wrote:Yeah I guess you 2 are right. I just want this to be over and done with. I fell into the trap of trustung these media outlets telling us it will be done in the next 12/48 hours, the next 2 days etc. That's where my frustrations stemmed from today.

Next week isn't too bad I guess.

Yep, easy to fall into their trap. In fact, they're doing it again, replace Sunday and Monday to Wednesday and Thursday.

The club have agreed to delay the announcement until there is a rest day for the national team, which means Sunday is the earliest United could finally confirm his appointment. If not Sunday, then it could be Monday as that is also a rest day for the Holland squad before they fly to Portugal to continue their World Cup preparations.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/may/15/louis-van-gaal-manchester-united-holland
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri May 16, 2014 3:54 pm

That's because Louis wants to be there to give a speech, blathering about the United way and how the greatest club and the greatest manager are a match made in heaven etc pp Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Fri May 16, 2014 3:58 pm

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:
Busby Babe wrote:Laughing

Who do we want to replace Moyes? - Page 6 Image008

woaaaa.. epic!!! . :bow:rofl

makes Jose Mourinho look like Pellegrini :bow:

Hapless_Hans wrote:That's because Louis wants to be there to give a speech, blathering about the United way and how the greatest club and the greatest manager are a match made in heaven etc pp Laughing

He wouldn't be wrong  :wub:
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat May 17, 2014 7:22 pm

Simeone proving that million dollar fact how wrong and pathetic Moyes was for us.   Mad 
Remember Moyes blabbering about our team not strong enough to compete at the top level and for that arrange a transfer kitty of 200 M and if so he will 'try' to take us to the top 4 to compete in Europe next season.

Lol Atletico madrid's entire first team's transfer fees when calculated it comes somewhere around less than 35 M. A mere 7 or 8 more than a certain Afro head this idiot brought into our club  to make our club 'on par' with the best.

Simeone on the other hand took his club to the La Liga crown and also is going to compete at the highest ever stage out there come next week, a place this simpleton couldnt even dream of reaching.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ what a trap that was. the chap called Moyes.

k anyway Unbelievable, unreal feat from the great Argentine. Molenation Hope he is the man for us after LVG. Really Really hope that. Proudcheers

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sat May 17, 2014 8:23 pm

Netherlands are playing Ecuador right now, this is what LvG is getting RvP to do :bow:

https://vine.co/v/MXYtH9b1VwT
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat May 17, 2014 9:38 pm

Beautiful goal
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun May 18, 2014 1:01 am

Louis van Gaal: My coaching secrets
As Manchester United prepare to unveil the Holland coach as their new manager, the man himself offers an intriguing insight into his tactics and football philosophy

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/managers/louis-van-gaal/10838106/Louis-van-Gaal-My-coaching-secrets.html
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6