Sacking Moyes; then what?

4 posters

Go down

Sacking Moyes; then what? Empty Sacking Moyes; then what?

Post by The_Badger Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:52 pm

Understandably, not finishing in the top 4 would be a disaster for Man Utd, but is Moyes was to be sacked how would you Man Utd fans see the rest of the season panning out?

I cannot see the club with CL football next year unless they win the tournament this year, or sack him and ask Ferguson to take over until the summer.

That doesn't seem a possibility though.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Sacking Moyes; then what? Empty Re: Sacking Moyes; then what?

Post by Leviathan Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:57 pm

The_Badger wrote:Understandably, not finishing in the top 4 would be a disaster for Man Utd, but is Moyes was to be sacked how would you Man Utd fans see the rest of the season panning out?

I cannot see the club with CL football next year unless they win the tournament this year, or sack him and ask Ferguson to take over until the summer.

That doesn't seem a possibility though.

Hypothetically were Moyes to be sacked then someone like Giggs may well be given the reigns until the summer, and after the initial 'new manager' effect wore off whoever came in in the summer permanently would face exactly the same problems as Moyes now.

It is going to take 2 years to rebuild this mess, just as it took 2 years from 2004 when our results were as woeful as they are now during a rebuilding process.

Leviathan
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:47 pm

Then what? Then hopefully we will get someone who can get us playing football again.

Moyes' brand of football, gents.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:00 pm

The Fulham result was bad, but it was the Sunderland game where I thought we were at our worst. Parking the bus against Sunderland at home was really disappointing.

Moyes is not the man to take us forward, but bringing Fergie back will only be delaying our problems. I still think the squad is top 4 material, but does need sorting out. I just hope the next manager is the right one, a lot of risk attached now.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum