Disgraceful Chiellini red card call and Ronaldo play-acting decides Real Madrid v Juventus

+51
animal.crackers
vanos1
cyberman
eelir
FennecFox7
Harmonica
Kaladin
juventus101
Eivindo
elm_baraja_shaman
Rebaño Sagrado
Lord Awesome
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Onyx
M99
Le Samourai
LeSwagg James
Doc
RealGunner
Zealous
El Jefe
Casciavit
Adit
harhar11
7amood11
halamadrid2
dronte
Valkyrja
Cassius
andiii
sportsczy
Art Morte
Ion Creanga
billy_gr
Vibe
VanDeezNuts
Omniscient
Beautiful Football
Peccadillo
nichabr
Luca
Mr Nick09
punkfusion1992
lszanto
LeBéninois
BORUSSIA!!
DeviAngel
The_Badger
Freeza
Donuts
Tomwin Lannister
55 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Disgraceful Chiellini red card call and Ronaldo play-acting decides Real Madrid v Juventus - Page 8 Empty Re: Disgraceful Chiellini red card call and Ronaldo play-acting decides Real Madrid v Juventus

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:23 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:That's fine if you don't like how ronaldo whines like a baby swagg.

I don't like how benzema misses goals from 2 meters and has the aggression of a squirrel. Fair enough?
Fair enough Laughing

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Disgraceful Chiellini red card call and Ronaldo play-acting decides Real Madrid v Juventus - Page 8 Empty Re: Disgraceful Chiellini red card call and Ronaldo play-acting decides Real Madrid v Juventus

Post by eelir Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:45 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:barca fan victim mentality again
Nah, he just want to point out you are not the saints you pretend to be. You crowd the ref as much as any other team, just that in la liga you don't have to do that for obvious reasons, so you get this mentality you are above rest in that regard.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccadillo Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:20 am

Just want to point out the irony of Serie A fans talking about how "tough" their league is, as if to say no Italian has ever dived and that Italy is the pinnacle of gamesmanship.

I'm going to put this out there and am expecting some backlash.. but as far as cheating in football goes.. Italians pretty much invented it.

In terms of how to fix football from disgusting cheats like CR7?.. I don't think you can blame the referees collectively. They have to make split second decisions and so many players are constantly trying to deceive them.

I think it would help if we lined up all these pathetic CR7 fan-boys and mowed them down. Personally.. a quality of all my favorite players is that they have a level of integrity about them. Sure I won't lie, I too will conveniently overlook any incident where a player dives to the benefit of Arsenal or England.. But I won't respect the players character.

If no one respected Ronaldo - he might just change his ways and stop acting like a bratty, dishonest and arrogant child.
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:51 am

Peccadillo wrote:

Just want to point out the irony of Serie A fans talking about how "tough" their league is

Joaquin: 'Serie A tougher than Spain'

Carlos Tevez has revealed that he is surprised by the intensity of Serie A, describing it as the toughest league in which he has played.

Juventus from Arsenal, has said that the training regime at the Italian side is "harder" than at the Emirates..

Higuain: 'Serie A tougher than Liga'

should I continue ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccadillo Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:00 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Peccadillo wrote:

Just want to point out the irony of Serie A fans talking about how "tough" their league is

Carlos Tevez has revealed that he is surprised by the intensity of Serie A, describing it as the toughest league in which he has played.

Juventus from Arsenal, has said that the training regime at the Italian side is "harder" than at the Emirates..

should I continue ?
Players sign for clubs in league. Players talk up league which they are now apart of.

Should I be surprised ?

Also I am not even necessarily arguing that Serie A isn't "tough", but it seems there is an implication of toughness and gamesmanship here. This was my point.. perhaps I should have worded my post differently..
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:17 am

You are right, Italy have produced some players that are soft but they are mainly the flair players. Players like chiellini, nesta, Maldini, baresi, Gentile, Sicrea, Capello, Gattuso and others can testament to how tough some of the italians can be.

England, Germany, Holland, Argentina, Portugal, Brazil most nations really, they all have their fair share of fairies and beasts.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:23 am

Peccadillo wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Peccadillo wrote:

should I continue ?
Players sign for clubs in league. Players talk up league which they are now apart of.

Should I be surprised ?

Also I am not even necessarily arguing that Serie A isn't "tough", but it seems there is an implication of toughness and gamesmanship here. This was my point.. perhaps I should have worded my post differently..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccadillo Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:28 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Peccadillo wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Joaquin: 'Serie A tougher than Spain'

should I continue ?

Should I be surprised ?

Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:23 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Interestingly enough, although it was a penalty there's two things that's also a joke

Buffon had the ball.

Ramos appeared to be in an offside position when the free kick was delivered

Disgraceful Chiellini red card call and Ronaldo play-acting decides Real Madrid v Juventus - Page 8 Ramos10

Shocking, shocking officiating all around.
no he wasn't. Casceres played him on.
http://www.shiaupload.ir/images/78998617846644878219.jpg
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:38 pm

you do know that there is no offside from corner right ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:42 pm

thats not a corner

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:47 pm

oh didn't see the bigger picture
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vanos1 Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:34 pm

Tapinaldo is disgrace for football and must be banned for diving and scoring undeserved penalties every game

vanos1
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:12 pm

Caceres got some praise in this match, but was he not at fault for the first goal in playing Christina onside?
I do think he should have gotten more games tho, I almost forget he plays for Juve.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:48 pm

He was partly at fault for the first goal. But other than that he was good.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:56 pm

Was excellent considering he was back from a long injury

With sharpness he'll improve, and tbh he deserves to start based on that performance

I hope we can convert him into LB because if we got him playing like that more or less every game, we'd have our best left back in years.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:47 pm

Eivindo wrote:Caceres got some praise in this match, but was he not at fault for the first goal in playing Christina onside?
I do think he should have gotten more games tho, I almost forget he plays for Juve.
Casceres should be blamed the least for the first goal. Ronaldo sliced through 4 static players and DiMaria slid in a through ball which Pirlo should have prevented as he stopped running after dimaria wonce dimaria was ahead of him

Casceres had a great game and the only mistake that he did was to play our entire team onside for the freekick
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:48 pm

Cassius wrote:You are right, Italy have produced some players that are soft but they are mainly the flair players. Players like chiellini, nesta, Maldini, baresi, Gentile, Sicrea, Capello, Gattuso and others can testament to how tough some of the italians can be.

England, Germany, Holland, Argentina, Portugal, Brazil most nations really, they all have their fair share of fairies and beasts.
You'll be surprised how rough and dirty the Spanish league and Spanish players were. Not even talking about the 70's and 80's where football was just rough everywhere but the 90's and early 2000's. I'm genuinely not sure how the mentality changed so drastically but (top) teams like Valencia, (formerly a top team) Depor, La Real, Bilbao, Atletico would kick you if you kick them, in some cases, would kick you regardless. Only Atletico and Bilbao seem to be keeping up with that mantra.

The diving and the play acting were always there though...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:20 pm

Doc wrote:
Cassius wrote:You are right, Italy have produced some players that are soft but they are mainly the flair players. Players like chiellini, nesta, Maldini, baresi, Gentile, Sicrea, Capello, Gattuso and others can testament to how tough some of the italians can be.

You'll be surprised how rough and dirty the Spanish league and Spanish players were. Not even talking about the 70's and 80's where football was just rough everywhere but the 90's and early 2000's. I'm genuinely not sure how the mentality changed so drastically but (top) teams like Valencia, (formerly a top team) Depor, La Real, Bilbao, Atletico would kick you if you kick them, in some cases, would kick you regardless. Only Atletico and Bilbao seem to be keeping up with that mantra.

The diving and the play acting were always there though...
Excatly. There was a reason why the spanish NT was called "the red fury"..

And I have always wondered about that myself. Might it have something to do with the fact that alot of South American started coming to the league?

eelir wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:barca fan victim mentality again
Nah, he just want to point out you are not the saints you pretend to be. You crowd the ref as much as any other team, just that in la liga you don't have to do that for obvious reasons, so you get this mentality you are above rest in that regard.
This.

Plus, how is it a victim mentality? All I said was that when Xavi & co does it, no one stops talking about it and yet, here you are, doing the same against a big team and yet very few people even mentioned it.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:59 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:Interestingly enough, although it was a penalty there's two things that's also a joke

Buffon had the ball.

Ramos appeared to be in an offside position when the free kick was delivered

Disgraceful Chiellini red card call and Ronaldo play-acting decides Real Madrid v Juventus - Page 8 Ramos10

Shocking, shocking officiating all around.
no he wasn't. Casceres played him on.
http://www.shiaupload.ir/images/78998617846644878219.jpg
the red circled player isnt even ramos, thats benzema. ramos is even further onside.

nice try juve.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:02 pm

Would be easier just to say Juve were the better team overall.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:11 pm

Reffs suck though, and constantly cause controversy where there ought to be none

That's the main issue here.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:19 pm

the only thing that was arguably controversial was the red, but considering he dragged down ramos in a goal scoring opportunity (the one that resulted in a penalty) that should have been a yellow, and took out ronaldo when he was clearly beat, which was a yellow imo, i feel no remorse for chiellini.

he did enough to be sent off that match and was. and juve didnt do enough to show they deserved to win, or even tie for that matter.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:22 pm

Wow dat bias

Goalscoring opportunity? Bufon had it in his hands. Nobody is arguing the penalty though

The red was a disgrace, and up until that to argue we didn't even deserve a draw is insane.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:31 pm

ramos was on the ground before buffon even got a finger to it..

i dont see any logic in saying buffon had the ball in his hands, there wasnt any opportunity for the alternative and chiellini made sure of that.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:14 am

Donuts wrote:ronaldo is holding the wrong side, i guess the wind hit him too hard.
your sig is funny as *bleep* bro!!!
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next