Disgraceful Chiellini red card call and Ronaldo play-acting decides Real Madrid v Juventus

+51
animal.crackers
vanos1
cyberman
eelir
FennecFox7
Harmonica
Kaladin
juventus101
Eivindo
elm_baraja_shaman
Rebaño Sagrado
Lord Awesome
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Onyx
M99
Le Samourai
LeSwagg James
Doc
RealGunner
Zealous
El Jefe
Casciavit
Adit
harhar11
7amood11
halamadrid2
dronte
Valkyrja
Cassius
andiii
sportsczy
Art Morte
Ion Creanga
billy_gr
Vibe
VanDeezNuts
Omniscient
Beautiful Football
Peccadillo
nichabr
Luca
Mr Nick09
punkfusion1992
lszanto
LeBéninois
BORUSSIA!!
DeviAngel
The_Badger
Freeza
Donuts
Tomwin Lannister
55 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Disgraceful Chiellini red card call and Ronaldo play-acting decides Real Madrid v Juventus - Page 6 Empty Re: Disgraceful Chiellini red card call and Ronaldo play-acting decides Real Madrid v Juventus

Post by Zealous Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:44 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:So all the commentators on the night from sky said it wasn't a red

A Milan legend said something like stop the reff in the Juve-Madrid game

A lot of Madrid fans don't think it was a red. But nah, the idiotic reff was right. Ronaldo's lucky to be alive.
You'll get your revenge in Turin so calma ffs.

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Disgraceful Chiellini red card call and Ronaldo play-acting decides Real Madrid v Juventus - Page 6 Empty Re: Disgraceful Chiellini red card call and Ronaldo play-acting decides Real Madrid v Juventus

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:46 pm

No this isn't just about a one off game for me

Every time I see a high priority game get ruined by Simulation and idiotic refferees it hurts me deep, deep inside No

Seriously though, it's a joke. Too many frequent f*ck ups by officials and nothing is getting done about it.

UEFA want to keep that 'football feel' which means controversial calls :facepalm:

Bunch of old *bleep* idiots.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:54 pm

Interestingly enough, although it was a penalty there's two things that's also a joke

Buffon had the ball.

Ramos appeared to be in an offside position when the free kick was delivered

Disgraceful Chiellini red card call and Ronaldo play-acting decides Real Madrid v Juventus - Page 6 Ramos10

Shocking, shocking officiating all around.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:55 pm

For me it wasn't a red either. It was just way too soft to be marked illegal play. Not the first time I've seen refs make mistakes and certainly won't be the last. :facepalm:
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:58 pm

M99 wrote:
Cassius wrote:
You must be joking..

That is probably the most ironic statement I have ever read, football forum or not, when you have Sergio Ramos and Pepe as your starting CB's :facepalm:The 2 most thug defenders the world has seen in the past decade.

And the fact you wish a career ending injury on Chiello is a joke. He's far far far away from being a thug. If there were more people in football like chiellini and less like that primadonna Ronaldo the footballing world would be better off.

Rough or not, Giorgio puts in a committed shift game after game, pulls a few shirts, drags a few players down but always smiles and shakes hands after the game but barely goes out to intentionally hurt.

Worst reffing iv seen all season. When Giovinco got clearly fouled outside the box and the ref didnt give it and it cut to Conte roaring in anger and frustration to how shocking that Bundesliga ref was i found myself doing the exact same.
Cassius wrote:this Chiellini is a thug thing is getting way out of hand lol.

He's probably got the best gamesmanship out of 99% of defenders out there. Yeah hes dirty, he'll try many tricks to stop you but once your down he'll help you back up and shake your hand and doesnt pussy out or start acting out when he receives the same treatment.. Unlike 99% of the rest who will beat you, chop you down, intentionally go out to hurt you and act as if nothing has been done. Why people cant distinguish between a thug and gamesmanship is baffling. Mexes is more of a thug than chiellini ever is but no one goes round saying hes got a rep and is a thug, same with De jong ect.

They Just dont make em like Giorgio anymore :coffee:
I don't even...
Care to point out the problem?
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:04 pm

Brb, Imagining a man kicking a ball. Anyway, I agree, thought the penalty was softer than the red at the time, if only because I thought that Chiellini was already on a yellow.

The Ref wasn't going to give it, and under most circumstances I don't think he would.

Ramos just asked the ref behind the goal and for the first time ever, that ref actually had something to say. Unlucky for Juve.

I still think we shouldn't be crying about decisions that go against us in a group stage away game, where it's more poor luck than downright absurdity. This almost trivializes real controversies that are actual catalysts for change.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:05 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Interestingly enough, although it was a penalty there's two things that's also a joke

Buffon had the ball.

Ramos appeared to be in an offside position when the free kick was delivered

Disgraceful Chiellini red card call and Ronaldo play-acting decides Real Madrid v Juventus - Page 6 Ramos10

Shocking, shocking officiating all around.
That doesn't show Ramos in an offside position lol

And if Buffon was already going to claim it anyway then Cheillini is an even bigger bone head than we're giving him credit for.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:06 pm

rofl
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:07 pm

i think both sides are making a meal of it so here is my 2cents:

it was not a red card but it was a foul, why Chiellini didn't just slide tackle the ball to throw or something is beyond me:

why did he not:

he was the last man

Ronaldo would have beat him to it

likely Ronaldo would have caused trouble as myopic Buffon has lost it these days sadly....

its about time we came hard on Chiello, def a fine defender but his dirty gaming style needs to be said...

he cost us 3pts when we were clearly the better team yesterday......

after he was red carded, we lost our intensity for like 15 mins.....

similarly the ref was at fault too and his linesman similarly, it was yellow card at most but cannot really put all the blame on the refs to be honest, they need 1 second to make a decision for good or bad...

Ronaldo will always make a meal out of anything but so will most similar strikers/attacking midfielders in the same situation....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:23 pm

Zealous wrote:
Cassius wrote:
Swagg wrote:That was not a red card at all Laughing
Proud
Swagg hates Ronaldo (and probably isn't that big a Madrid fan anyway) his opinion is worthless here.
What does me hating Cristiano have to do with anything? How is that a red card? There was no follow through what so ever with the elbow ffs

And why am I not that big of a Madrid fan now? Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:49 pm

Elaboration:

El Shaarawy wrote:

Chiellini the gentle

Chiellini the clean

Chiellini the sanitized (My personal favorite rofl)

That gamesmanship :bow:

That unthuggery :bow:

Someone get this stud a Nobel Peace Prize Proud
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:55 pm

You forgot to add this:

Disgraceful Chiellini red card call and Ronaldo play-acting decides Real Madrid v Juventus - Page 6 Giorgio-chiellini-tackleedinson-cavani-and-giorgio-chiellini-throw-elbows-pull-hair-s086pksb

Followed by this:

Disgraceful Chiellini red card call and Ronaldo play-acting decides Real Madrid v Juventus - Page 6 7d847_TNFS_elbow

Followed by this:
Disgraceful Chiellini red card call and Ronaldo play-acting decides Real Madrid v Juventus - Page 6 NapolyJuventus-Giorgio-Chiellini-And-Edinson-Cavani-Pull-hairThrow-Elbows-And-Shake-Hands-After-The-Match-Like-Nothing-Ever-Happened

Now please switch to La liga, Calcio is man football.
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:59 pm

Ion Creanga wrote:
Spoiler:

Now please switch to La liga, Calcio is too hard for you to watch
:bow: :bow::bow:
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:03 pm

Is this normal reffing in Germany and Spain?
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:03 pm

Tuddor Proud you *bleep* legend!

:bow: that was EXACTLY what im talking about. No one says hes an angel but to say hes a thug is truely ridiculous. ChielloGOD :bow:
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:04 pm

Oh so because of one handshake, Chiellini deserves the Nobel Peace Prize Proud

Brb shooting a guy but will shake his hand later so I do not get arrested
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:08 pm

yes because thats comparable..

Man up and admit chiellogod as your saviour Proud
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:10 pm

M99 wrote:Oh so because of one handshake, Chiellini deserves the Nobel Peace Prize Proud

Shake his hand only after he shoots you back. Laughing

Last edited by The Awesome on Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:10 pm

this is football ffs. Everything apart from sleeping with your teammates GF or calling someone Negrito is settled with a handshake Proud
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:11 pm

So it's okay to rock bottom someone as long as you shake hands afterwards?

Someone call Joey Barton.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:12 pm

Chiellini is a player always on the edge, but in Serie A we are used to seing people being punched in the face in every game, so for us this is completely unheard of.

Must we go back to the drawing board with the refs in Serie A from now on? Ruin our league more with this girly reffing? FFS
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:16 pm

The Awesome wrote:
M99 wrote:Oh so because of one handshake, Chiellini deserves the Nobel Peace Prize Proud

Shake his hand only after he shoots you back. Laughing

Not that I see this Chiellini debate as relevant, but Cavani actually elbowed Chiellini before Chiellini followed him around and pulled his hair.

Was a GOAT battle though, need more of that and less playacting.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:27 pm

your missing the point lol

Did chiellini ever shoot somebody or rockbottom anybody? Laughing

Stub cigars in teammates eyes like barton? Punch people in the head for no reason?

No, he hasnt. There have always been thuggish players that rightly deserve the name, like Pepe. The Getafe inicident was shocking. You Milan fans keep posting the same few video's, (that are probably made by milan fans too Laughing) the only video you posted that was slightly thuggish was the 3rd one. no excuses for that apart from the other player grabbing giorgio's shirt.

Maybe i keep missing it but whats wrong with the Pastore one? confused
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:32 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:

Not that I see this Chiellini debate as relevant, but Cavani actually elbowed Chiellini before Chiellini followed him around and pulled his hair.

Was a GOAT battle though, need more of that and less playacting.
I agree.

Only thing with rough housing is that if one approves of if then play acting must be allowed then. You can't have one without the other. To me cheating is cheating all the same.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:33 pm

Talking about Milan fans lol, only Juve fans will say that Chiellini not a thug. Nothing wrong with what he does at all :whistle: He has got that gamesmanship.

Last edited by M99 on Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:38 pm

Finally, thanks for admitting it. Knew you'd get there Thumbs up 
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next