We play better than Real Madrid against Barca

+3
Forza
Ganso
leemhuis
7 posters

Go down

We play better than Real Madrid against Barca Empty We play better than Real Madrid against Barca

Post by leemhuis Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:01 pm

I watch the game today. We have more chances and more goals at the San Siro. Barca need penalty (questionale) and gift from the Dutchman. I will say this only here but it is true.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

We play better than Real Madrid against Barca Empty Re: We play better than Real Madrid against Barca

Post by Ganso Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:02 pm

they dont have good defensive players as we do in terms of CBs and midfielders,its understandable.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

We play better than Real Madrid against Barca Empty Re: We play better than Real Madrid against Barca

Post by Forza Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:26 am

Ganso wrote:they dont have good defensive players as we do in terms of CBs and midfielders,its understandable.

also, our team seems to rise to challenges and perform well under pressure, madrid seems to get psyched out by the hype of playing them- i reckon if madrid played how they do vs any other team in la liga they would have won more classicos than they have
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:42 am

Leehuis, keep your feet on the ground.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:12 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Leehuis, keep your feet on the ground.

Well fact is fact. We play better against Barca than Madrid. Do you think Barca can win us 5-0 on any day? Even at Camp Nou they have few chance against us. And at San Siro it was no penalty, fair result was draw.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:51 pm

i actually agree for all the crap talk we received from madrid fans our "inferior" midfield played much better than theres and CL is a bigger competition than CDR....
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:55 pm

with all due respect

getafe and three other la liga teams played better against barca than madrid

if you want to use that stat to suggest milan and getafe and bilbao are better than madrid then be my guest..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:42 pm

No one was suggesting that big guy. Afro

You have to admit though, Milan have accomplished more against Barca in two games than Real Madrid have in 10 (approximately).
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:16 pm

diptiman wrote:with all due respect

getafe and three other la liga teams played better against barca than madrid

if you want to use that stat to suggest milan and getafe and bilbao are better than madrid then be my guest..
only problem that was la liga against weak opposition

against us it was CL vs Milan
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down