urbaNRoots
SamuelJayC
Nishankly
Sri
El Gunner
54 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by JGUNZ Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:19 pm

And Jay you're right, not losing a star player and clearing the deadwood is very positive. But I don't see us making a marquee signing until the big boys finished eating first, which will leave us with scraps like maybe Torres or Ba.

JGUNZ
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by SamuelJayC Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:27 pm

Sold/Released:

Arshavin
Squillaci
Mannone
Denilson
Santos
Eastmond
Monteiro
Angha
Meade
Henderson
Neita
Watt
Ebecilio
Charles-Cook
Harjovric
Shea
Wynter
Rees
Roberts

Loaned out:

Coquelin
Djourou

21 outs so far.

Hopefully will be adding Park, Chamakh, Bendtner, Gervinho to list soon.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:50 pm

rumours are that we have agreed a fee with Bernard?
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:53 pm

Luis Suárez set to inform Liverpool that he wants to leave the club to join Arsenal. http://bit.ly/12C1mQt
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:54 pm

REWB wrote:rumours are that we have agreed a fee with Bernard?

Just people jumping the gun after a Brazilian journalist said that he thinks Bernard will join us. The whole "agreed fee" thing was originated from CaughtOffside, I think.

Luis Suárez set to inform Liverpool that he wants to leave the club to join Arsenal. http://bit.ly/12C1mQt

...and then be promptly told to shove it?

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:57 pm

Nothing is going to happen till Arsene is back in England.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:57 pm

Samuelj29060 wrote:Luis Suárez set to inform Liverpool that he wants to leave the club to join Arsenal. http://bit.ly/12C1mQt

thats stupid, how would fat *bleep* like john cross know what suarez is thinking or going to do? does he have a magic ball?
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:58 pm

JGUNZ wrote:Listen I think that as a footballer the guy is brilliant but it's all the baggage that could kill our team spirit. The guy is a racist cannibal.  I remember him back in South Africa when he handed the ball on the goal line and the was celebrating when Ghana missed that penalty, even then I thought WOW....

Don't (and never did) think it was/is fair to label him a racist because of the Evra incident. One heated misunderstanding doesn't embody one's attitude toward other races. Also, Evra is a huge c*nt, which we all know. And what do you expect him to do, be upset that his country succeeded?
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:59 pm

RealGunner wrote:Nothing is going to happen till Arsene is back in England.

then he needs to get his ass back to london ffs, why does he need to be in london for? wenger has enough staff working with him on transfers.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:06 pm

I remember him back in South Africa when he handed the ball on the goal line and the was celebrating when Ghana missed that penalty, even then I thought WOW....

errmmm... what?

Suarez looks at the penalty and sees they miss it and he's supposed to be like: "well shit. My team has a chance to go to the semifinals of the world cup now"

rofl
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:12 pm

REWB wrote:

then he needs to get his ass back to london ffs, why does he need to be in london for? wenger has enough staff working with him on transfers.

Because Arsene needs to be there when we announce the signings. As he always is. I believe we are negotiating with our targets, but when the time comes to announce them, then Arsene should be there.

Also, a bit of respect to John Cross man. He actually talks to Arsene every day in our tour. He is our 2nd/3rd most reliable Arsenal journalist.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:15 pm

Wayne veysey says we have cooled down our interest in Cesar. That can mean 2 things

1) he is signing for us

2) Veysey actually got this right somehow and we are after someone else. Someone like Adler.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:16 pm

RealGunner wrote:Nothing is going to happen.

Fixed.

Very Happy
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JGUNZ Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:18 pm

Maybe I'm being a bit harsh on Suarez but I know for a fact that watching this guys play is a arsenal jersey would be nerve wrecking,

JGUNZ
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:25 pm

It's possible that interest in any keeper has cooled because we couldn't sell Fabianski.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:28 pm

I guess Keeper was never our priority. Szczesny is more experienced this year. And Fabianski was pretty good too when called upon

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:13 pm

RealGunner wrote:
REWB wrote:

Because Arsene needs to be there when we announce the signings. As he always is. I believe we are negotiating with our targets, but when the time comes to announce them, then Arsene should be there.

Also, a bit of respect to John Cross man. He actually talks to Arsene every day in our tour. He is our 2nd/3rd most reliable Arsenal journalist.

lool its not only me

http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=62801&sid=454b25ec8ce6b38d71f4cc11f84c2ad1&start=1290

its just frustrating because it get our hopes up for no reason just so he can make money on a shitty article. It makes no fcking sense, how the hell would this guy know what suarez is thinking? howwwwww? its so stupid. i dont like john cross at all i listen to him on talksport; when debating he is just a soft compromiser and he never shares anything we dont already know, he's an average journalist.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:32 pm

I've seen John cross on arsenal tv, he is an arsenal "fan", the way he switches from being an arsenal fan to writing trash about arsenal does not impress me.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:53 pm

Just get this guy for 15-20m

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:54 pm

INB4 Udine slap 35M Price tag on him :I'mveryunoriginal:
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:58 pm

RG you think he will reach Suarez level in 2-3 Years?
is he ready to lead the line for us?
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:16 pm

I rate him very highly. Hard to say how he becomes in few years. He is more Aguero than Suarez.

Lead the line? better to judge after another season at Udinese.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:22 pm

ah with All these changes at Napoli&Viola thought my Serie A Hipster time(if that can be called lol) is over
maybe he is the one to Keep an Eye on Razz
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:18 pm

Udinese are a great team to watch. Scout him next season :p
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:05 pm

ffs RG I have been calling for Muriel to Pool for over a year now. Don't you dare steal my targets. You can have Suarez if that means we get Lamela and Muriel for his money.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:11 pm

You can have Suarez if that means we get Lamela and Muriel for his money
Deal drinking 
sanction the deal sooner so you can move for you targets :fishing: Razz 
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next