zizzle
nichabr
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
Onyx
25 posters

Page 24 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 6 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 6

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:06 pm

No because if I hear it's an average RAW, i'll be pessimistic when i'm watching it and expect the worst

if it's good/controversial i'll be expecting too much from it

Pls go with your spoilers. Why on earth did you find them? No

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 6 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 6

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:08 pm

Why did you even read them mt :facepalm:

Yea i am not going to read them either. Will watch it with the boys ( if i make it Razz )

However i saw the result of Cena vs Ryback. Guess we don't need any spoilers there Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:10 pm

loooool

Cena threw him from the ring to the titantron then Flew over and pinned him didn't he?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:13 pm

#RTIME=NOW
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:15 pm

Nothing big usually happens on taped RAWs anyway, so I just read them.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:45 am

It may only be an NXT diva, but there's an Australian in WWE Proud

But she lost the title match Sad
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:47 am

And ffs she lost to a Pom Mad
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:56 am

AnJl wrote:I remember you guys talking about how Monster face's stopped when Goldberg retired.

I think Mark Henry would be a great Monster face. He keeps his intensity, but for good this time.

Henry is so different from Goldberg to a degree that can make a Monster face gimmick work, at least he wont be getting any Goldberg chants. Problem is a monster face HAS to go through everybody and be the face of the company and Vince would have his balls removed before a black man gets in that position. Just looking back at Booker T who was one of the most over guys in the 2003-2006 and they never allowed him to fulfill his potential. Another factor is the fact that Henry is old so he's a bad long term investment.

Henry will probably be given a strong run with the World Title and from then he'll be a cookie cutter face until a chance to put the WWE title on him comes around. (ps: if that happens he would be the first all black WWE champion ! imagine that)
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:35 am

zizzle wrote:
AnJl wrote:I remember you guys talking about how Monster face's stopped when Goldberg retired.

I think Mark Henry would be a great Monster face. He keeps his intensity, but for good this time.

Henry is so different from Goldberg to a degree that can make a Monster face gimmick work, at least he wont be getting any Goldberg chants. Problem is a monster face HAS to go through everybody and be the face of the company and Vince would have his balls removed before a black man gets in that position. Just looking back at Booker T who was one of the most over guys in the 2003-2006 and they never allowed him to fulfill his potential. Another factor is the fact that Henry is old so he's a bad long term investment.

Henry will probably be given a strong run with the World Title and from then he'll be a cookie cutter face until a chance to put the WWE title on him comes around. (ps: if that happens he would be the first all black WWE champion ! imagine that)

I agree with you on just about everything, but what is marked in red.

He has apparently signed a 3 year contract with WWE. Out of that, they can extract one good year with him as a monster face.

Even Goldberg wasn't there for too long, I think two years?
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:37 pm

There has been a call internally for WWE to try and create an African American babyface. The idea is to create him both to attract that demographic and to sell merchandise, similar to the role Rey Mysterio has played with the Latin community.

Big Show was supposed to return on Monday's RAW but could not get medically cleared. The segment on RAW where The Shield beat Mark Henry down and The Usos made the save was not originally planned.

Big Show was originally scheduled to make the save for Henry. Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns vs. Show and Henry in a handicap match is currently planned for SummerSlam.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:49 pm

i was waiting for Monday's ratings to see how the Daniel Bryan show did but it's not good news for him. He has never been good for the ratings and this week the trend continues..

Monday's episode of WWE Raw scored a 2.94 cable TV rating, down from last week's 3.04 rating. Raw averaged 3.92 million viewers the first hour, 4.162 million the second, and 3.933 million the final third hour.

It's not unusual for the WWE to lose viewers in he last hour but it seems like Bryan's 3 matches did not do alot to change that.

zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:52 pm

It's odd that people tune OUT of RAW at the end instead of tuning in. Considering that last hour is normally the one that's the most important rofl

But yeah I actually thought he'd be good for ratings. But apparantly not.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:59 pm

It is amazing really, the live crowd is so behind Bryan you'd think he'd draw in the ratings but apparently the chlildrenz (and RG) still want to see Cena.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:02 pm

rofl

It's so annoying.

Hopefully when HHH is in charge, it won't be so heavily catered towards kids.

By definition, the aim of Wrestling is to incapacitate another human being to the point where he can no longer move for 3 seconds, or to put him in a submission hold where the pain is too much and he must tap out. Where along the line did they decide that *bleep* KIDS were the main target audience

I was reading tweets about the Wyatt family, and there were concerned mothers saying they've gone too far and that WWE should stop it ffs rofl

Pathetic.

Obviously Vince wants dat $$$ but there needs to be a better balance between cheesy, kiddy shit and some good ol' 'rastlin ffs.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:45 pm

Bryan's not really an established star yet. Still a midcarder who's getting a push.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:05 pm

As much as i like Bryan. I don't know if he can ever be the face of the company.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:06 pm

zizzle wrote:i was waiting for Monday's ratings to see how the Daniel Bryan show did but it's not good news for him. He has never been good for the ratings and this week the trend continues..

Monday's episode of WWE Raw scored a 2.94 cable TV rating, down from last week's 3.04 rating. Raw averaged 3.92 million viewers the first hour, 4.162 million the second, and 3.933 million the final third hour.

It's not unusual for the WWE to lose viewers in he last hour but it seems like Bryan's 3 matches did not do alot to change that.

Total Divas shit with the miz got more viewing than Bryan? ffs

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:08 pm

Yeh. I think it'll be a few top stars. Bryan can be one of them. It's how it should be like it was with Austin/Rock etc. Better to rely on a few top stars instead of just one.

Cena being face of the company became obvious when a lot of the top stars started getting older/leaving etc.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:41 pm

here is the segment breakdown for this week's Raw

In the segment breakdown, RAW opened with a 2.99 quarter rating with John Cena, Brad Maddox and Daniel Bryan doing the SummerSlam contract signing. Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio lost 191,000 viewers. Christian vs. Titus O'Neil gained 85,000 viewers. Mark Henry speaking on The Shield plus Dolph Ziggler vs. Darren Young at 9pm gained a strong 373,000 viewers Proud for a 3.19 quarter rating. The post-match attack with Big E Langston plus MizTV with the Total Divas lost 125,000 viewers.

The backstage segment with Triple H, Stephanie McMahon and Maddox lost 251,000 viewers. Fandango vs. Cody Rhodes gained 4,000 viewers. The segment with CM Punk and Paul Heyman gained 201,000 viewers for a 3.07 quarter rating (which is kinda meh). Rob Van Dam vs. Wade Barrett and Daniel Bryan vs. Jack Swagger in the beginning of the Gauntlet Match lost 295,000n viewers.

Bryan vs. Antonio Cesaro gained 150,000 viewers, which is good because that time period is usually loses viewers. Bryan vs. Ryback in the end of the Gauntlet Match plus John Cena coming out and the backstage segment with Vince McMahon and Maddox gained 331,000 viewers, a weak gain, for a 3.20 overrun rating.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:50 pm

RealGunner wrote:
zizzle wrote:i was waiting for Monday's ratings to see how the Daniel Bryan show did but it's not good news for him. He has never been good for the ratings and this week the trend continues..

Total Divas shit with the miz got more viewing than Bryan? ffs

Boobs.
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:53 pm

RealGunner wrote:As much as i like Bryan. I don't know if he can ever be the face of the company.

That is what I was thinking. Eventually people are going to get bored with the YES YES YES thing.

Fickle considering around 6 months back they were using the YES YES YES thing to mock him when he was going through the 'rough' patch
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:56 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:

There has been a call internally for WWE to try and create an African American babyface. The idea is to create him both to attract that demographic and to sell merchandise, similar to the role Rey Mysterio has played with the Latin community.

Big Show was supposed to return on Monday's RAW but could not get medically cleared. The segment on RAW where The Shield beat Mark Henry down and The Usos made the save was not originally planned.

Big Show was originally scheduled to make the save for Henry. Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns vs. Show and Henry in a handicap match is currently planned for SummerSlam.

Im guessing they are going to bring up Kofi Kingston then. I like him.

I like the sound of that. Really like the sound of that. The world's largest athlete and the world's strongest man vs the Shield. If promoted/built up right, will attract a lot of people
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:04 pm

Tonight on Smackdown the Wyatts will be in an in-ring match

Don't know who they're against though, and I know this is a recording.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:06 am

Tonnes of funk just got raped rofl

For a second I was scared that WWE was going to PG it up and have them do a dance off Proud
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:15 am

These are my type of guys ffs.

Dat country ffs Proud
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:16 am

I really want a huge beard now, time to let the old trimmer collect some dust.

That discus clothesline ffs, had me clapping.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next