zizzle
nichabr
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
Onyx
25 posters

Page 25 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 6 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 6

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:16 am

I really want a huge beard now, time to let the old trimmer collect some dust.

That discus clothesline ffs, had me clapping.

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 6 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 6

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:10 pm

Ryback responds to Goldberg chants:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:01 pm

If Ryback spends his entire career in Goldbergs shadow then hes done well for himself, atm hes not fit to even look at Goldbergs boots, let alone lace them Laughing
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:21 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

STOOPID
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:28 pm

As much as I don't rate Ryback, these types of chants just do nothing good and ruin parts of the show.

But did WWE creative really have to give a bald, slightly bearded powerhouse a bib top and a beanie hat? :facepalm:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:32 pm

And there's something so satisfying about watching Tonnes of Funk get semi-tortured and get the shit kicked out of them by massive bearded guys ffs :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:37 pm

dat roid rage Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:26 pm

Ryback could maybe become a high flyer to stop the Goldberg chants. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:34 pm

Or, even better. He could team up with 3 man band and be the new lead singer, replacing Heath Slater.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:05 am

The WWE ruined Rback by turning him heel, he used to start the feed me more chants whenever he'd get goldberged and it worked ! but now that he's a heel the haters can get their voice heard loud and clear. Plus He really didnt help himself when he said he was a better wrestler and a better athlete than goldberg.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:58 am

zizzle wrote:The WWE ruined Rback by turning him heel, he used to start the feed me more chants whenever he'd get goldberged and it worked ! but now that he's a heel the haters can get their voice heard loud and clear. Plus He really didnt help himself when he said he was a better wrestler and a better athlete than goldberg.

Hahaha!

When did he say that?!

AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:44 pm

AnJl wrote:
zizzle wrote:The WWE ruined Rback by turning him heel, he used to start the feed me more chants whenever he'd get goldberged and it worked ! but now that he's a heel the haters can get their voice heard loud and clear. Plus He really didnt help himself when he said he was a better wrestler and a better athlete than goldberg.

Hahaha!

When did he say that?!

A few months ago, during the period he was feuding with punk. I first thought they were building a match between the two for Mania, but turned out he was being serious lol
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:29 pm

Probably won't watch live today since it was taped and the storylines aren't all that interesting currently.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:30 pm

Pls go, you ruined it for yourself No
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:38 pm

mt No

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:56 pm

DB has a match => worth watching 3 hours.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:10 pm

Am I the only one who feels that rather than a shake up of the stars and their line up, they need new writers to come up with better plots?
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:16 pm

well they need both to be honest, right now the roster is so thin they only have 2 full time main eventers. Of course they lack main eventers because they never created them, and that's not just the fault of the "creative" writers but also a lack of vision in the company
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:15 pm

zizzle wrote:well they need both to be honest, right now the roster is so thin they only have 2 full time main eventers. Of course they lack main eventers because they never created them, and that's not just the fault of the "creative" writers but also a lack of vision in the company

I honestly feel the reason behind this because they are still using the guys from the Attitude Era, instead of building anyone up.

Rock comes in, does a half assed job and leaves. Then comes back whenever he feels like.

Undertaker wakes up for Wrestlemania and runs back into hiding till the next one.

HHH still can't stand the sight of someone else getting the spot light other than him.

Chris Jericho, while he puts over others, comes in for a few months, then leaves on tours.

Apparently RVD will just be part time.

I mean, all the time they can use to bring others up but they give that time to these guys.

This issue could also be because they company is caught in two minds.

1. To appease the fans who has followed from the Attitude Era.

2. The huge influx of kids joining into the WWE Universe.

So to make sure everyone is happy, the guys of yesteryears show their faces so fans of AE will stop complaining for a few minutes, but the kids still get to see John Cena.

There are so many guys out there that aren't being put through properly, for God alone knows what reason. Let me name a few:

Tensai and Brodus Clay

Clay started off as a monster in NXT while Tensai came back to the WWE as this "mystic" fighter from Japan. What do WWE do? Make them jive and dance like clueless nuts. You could make them this dangerous monster duo who just want to destroy.

Cesaro

Man! What a wrestler. I loved his fight against Bryan. But WWE made the stupid decision of pairing him with Swagger and Coulter as "Real Americans". They freaking destroyed two wrestlers in one go. I can't ever ever take them seriously when they come on or when Coulter talks. After all Coulter has gone on about America and blah blah blah, they pull a Swiss into the mix.

Justin Gabriel

Yes, he isn't world class material, but it is better than just making him job. He can be that high flyer we love to see.

Zack Ryder

Okay okay, you going to think I am crazy, but he did get the fans going whenever he came. Doesn't have to be a main eventer, but he can definitely do better than what he is doing now.

Great Khali

From being this dangerous monster heel, he is now dancing with Natalya and Hornswoggle.

I can go on and on about the things they could be doing to change up the CURRENT roster by giving the current guys better chances.

Also, I feel they need to bring another title back into the fray. The Cruiser weight title for instance.

AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:08 pm

Yep, credible heels are forced to do PG shit, Khali is a shit wrestler but his sheer bulk makes him ok to watch. He went from dominating taker to being dominated by anybody himself, and dancing/kiss cams etc.

Meanwhile decent wrestlers are also jobbing and the likes of Fandango get a push lmfao.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:22 pm

There's just no interesting storylines. Storylines needs more controversy, need to be edgy and want to make you tune in the following week.

Right now it's random matches every week with barely any storylines.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:32 am

RG you up for this tonight?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:52 am

There's a new PPV in October called 'Battleground'.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:54 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:RG you up for this tonight?

Nah man don't have the continuous time for it. I don't like watching bit by bit so will watch all tomorrow
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:01 am

I wonder if it'll be innovative like Elimination chamber or MITB

Or just an excuse for Michael Cole and the lads to refer to matches as 'battles'

The latter I guess.

@RG Ffs, who is going to come into the ring and cut a promo after I beat MT down in the ring?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:05 am

A troll. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next