zizzle
nichabr
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
Onyx
25 posters

Page 23 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 6 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 6

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat 20 Jul 2013 - 18:51

Yeah I knew it after he got jumped by the Shield and ran out to help the Usos.

Shame, definitely does his best work as a heel. But I guess they still want a Big E Vs Henry match.

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 6 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 6

Post by Onyx Sat 20 Jul 2013 - 18:52

Henry to start dancing with Brodus Clay now. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat 20 Jul 2013 - 18:54

Lmfao

Before long Henry, Big E and the Wyatt family will be wearing the same attire and joining up with Tonnes of Funk.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 17:43

Who's on tonight?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 19:01

I'll let u know around 12 am
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 20:25

You have until 11.57pm RG

MT, you are allowed an extention until 12.03pm
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 2:27

RealGunner wrote:I'll let u know around 12 am

:I'mveryunoriginal:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 2:52

Holy shit i completely forgot.

I'll watch it tomorrow. Sorry man
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 3:00

RealGunner wrote:Holy shit i completely forgot.

I'll watch it tomorrow. Sorry man

To be fair i'm struggling to watch the screen instead of the lightning outside.

No worries Brah, shall discuss it tomorrow.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 10:23

My Internet wasn't working. No

Going to watch RAW soon.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 10:43

Since the matches come on around 3 - 4 in the morning for me, I watch Raw on this:

Spoiler:

Anyway. Watching it now and I got to say, I am loving Maddox as the Raw GM. A hell of a lot better than Vickie, AJ and Laurenitis (Sp?) put together.
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 14:39

Yeah he is good but RAW was a let down for me

First of all, they advertised the Big Show returning, and he didn't. That's just poor from WWE. Very poor

Then, if that wasn't bad enough they never even gave the Wyatt family a segment either :facepalm:

Which means all the hype & excitement surrounding them has another entire week to cool off without actually seeing them do anything

And THEN, MITB winner Randy Orton doesn't even get any time, but the lesser MITB winner does, along with a total diva segment and a gauntlet match which had THE most pointless ending ever

First of all, the 2nd in the gauntlet match dragged out way too long. It would have been a good standalone match but everybody knows the first 2 fights in a gauntlet match are just to job to the wrestler until he gets to his last fight.

So instead of a Big Show/Wyatt attack ending, WWE took the most pointless route there was and had Ryback get DQ'd and then chased away by John Cena. This helped nobody because that rivalry is dead & burried.

Very poor RAW, but new GM ffs Proud
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 16:18

I remember you guys talking about how Monster face's stopped when Goldberg retired.

I think Mark Henry would be a great Monster face. He keeps his intensity, but for good this time.
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MadridiCanada Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 16:24

wwe isnt the same without the strongest wrestler ever (Goldberg) and the Most entertaining wrestler ever (The Rock).

Also, seeing all these newbies taking over since 2005 on is just hurtful to the eye.
MadridiCanada
MadridiCanada
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 16:26

Hopefully they get this Bryan push right. If WWE get it right, then Bryan can be the next big star.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 20:56

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Yeah he is good but RAW was a let down for me

First of all, they advertised the Big Show returning, and he didn't. That's just poor from WWE. Very poor

Then, if that wasn't bad enough they never even gave the Wyatt family a segment either :facepalm:

Which means all the hype & excitement surrounding them has another entire week to cool off without actually seeing them do anything

And THEN, MITB winner Randy Orton doesn't even get any time, but the lesser MITB winner does, along with a total diva segment and a gauntlet match which had THE most pointless ending ever

First of all, the 2nd in the gauntlet match dragged out way too long. It would have been a good standalone match but everybody knows the first 2 fights in a gauntlet match are just to job to the wrestler until he gets to his last fight.

So instead of a Big Show/Wyatt attack ending, WWE took the most pointless route there was and had Ryback get DQ'd and then chased away by John Cena. This helped nobody because that rivalry is dead & burried.

Very poor RAW, but new GM ffs Proud

I think you are being a little too harsh. I won't go on and say that it was the best thing ever or it was good. But it was decent.

The diva's segments was so bad, I just fast forwarded it. If Layla, Katilyn or AJ aren't present (which in itself is a disappointment) it is worthless.

Now, about the Wyatt family. What do you want them to do? Just randomly attack anyone like the Shield? That is first of all boring and is already taken by the Shield. Like for when they attacked R-Truth and Heath Slater on Raw and Smackdown respectively. When they attacked them, I was like "This is completely pointless". I would rather them get a good story line in and I always felt the best story lines are the ones that take its time and slowly build up.

Also, they are using Kane in the Wyatt story, who is coming back next week. I am sure the Wyatt family will come back and attack Kane then.

Now, regarding the gauntlet match. I think was quite good. Three physically imposing wrestlers against a guy who they are trying to show as this passionate, driven, determined man.

I actually understood why they played out the match like that.

If you didn't watch RAW, don't read this:

That is why I think it was played really well (If you didn't understand, let me know, I am writing this while dozing off)

Just a few more points I want to add:

1. I think there will be a renewed rivalry between Sheamus and Del Rio for the WHC. There is no one to challenge Del Rio for the WHC at Summer Slam and the way they had their match, I think they will fight it out again. Also, with Sandow the WHC MITB winner, it could also be a renew of rivalry between Sheamus and Sandow. (Assuming Sheamus wins at Summer Slam)

2. Ziggler is a really, really good in ring competitor, but he is boring on the mic. I don't see any difference in Del Rio's and Ziggler's mic skills and they both bore me when they talk.

3. What a F#CKING BEAST Cesaro is. Seriously. He is scary strong. If they give him a good storyline/angle, it would be worth it. Those upper cuts made my jaw hurt. Badly.
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 21:10

MadridiCanada wrote:wwe isnt the same without the strongest wrestler ever (Goldberg) and the Most entertaining wrestler ever (The Rock).

Also, seeing all these newbies taking over since 2005 on is just hurtful to the eye.

If you keep that attitude, you aren't even giving those guys a chance. Whenever I hear someone go on "oohh, he isnt here"

"I miss the attitude era"

"oohh, he sucks, he is trying to be like him"

It annoys me. Yes, the Attitude Era was amazing, I spend hours watching the story lines, watching the promos (fav. ones are Rock vs Angle vs Undertaker (c) for undisputed championship and Micheals vs Undertaker at Wrestlemania), but if you keep comparing everything to the Attitude Era, you aren't going to be happy with anything.

To me, it sounds like you guys are still hung up on your previous girlfriend and not giving the current one a chance. You keep comparing everything between the current one and the ex and keep reminiscing about how good the previous one is.
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed 24 Jul 2013 - 4:14

LMFAO

Only just realised why nip slip was trending tuesday morning.

One of the Bellas nipples came out, her breast was right out of her dress and she had no idea hahahahahaha
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed 24 Jul 2013 - 5:01

So watched Raw. It was weird. Wasn't terrible but just weird.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed 24 Jul 2013 - 5:09

Yeah

Anjl I get what you're saying about the Wyatts but the fact is that Bray is class at cutting promos. And considering they're THE must see part of WWE for most people atm, cutting a promo instead of some random scrub segments would have done them no harm

Big Show being falsely advertised was a fail from WWE, no matter how you look it

Having Cena chase Ryback added nothing, it was a good chance to give Ryback an actual feud, because his feud with Cena has came and gone. It could've been Big Show actually.

They also handled Kanes return pretty poorly. No mention of him outside of the Wyatts and all of a sudden he's coming back. Obviously next week the Kane - Wyatt situation will be elaborated and become clear, but again I feel they handled this and a lot of other things badly. Just after an Epic run of great RAWs too

Also, giving Sandow instead of Orton time was a mistake. They've chosen to build up the winner of the lesser MITB instead of the man who's been floating in the mid-card for so long and is finally back in the big picture. How do they build on his recent main event return? By cutting him off of the show completely. Another mistake

Matches like both prime time players Vs Christian and whoever else it was. (RVD? Can't remember it was so pointless) could have been used to return Big Show (As PROMISED) and let the Wyatt family come out, cut a fresh promo and leave people happy. Also they could have let Randy continue to build up steam.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 24 Jul 2013 - 12:22

RAW was taped for next Monday. Spoilers:

Spoiler:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed 24 Jul 2013 - 15:46

i liked Raw, it wasnt all that great but Bryan vs Cesaro more than made up for it. Both of these guys put on a PPV quality match and basically stole the show. Im not a fan of Ryback Cena though, but hey, they needed Cena in that last segment for the kids Proud
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed 24 Jul 2013 - 17:53

Yohan Modric wrote:RAW was taped for next Monday. Spoilers:

Spoiler:

Anyone going to read the spoilers or just watch RAW?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed 24 Jul 2013 - 18:02

I'm never going to read them because it ruins it.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 24 Jul 2013 - 18:05

Can I spoil it a bit by saying what kind of RAW it was? Like if it was a controversial RAW/typical average RAW. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed 24 Jul 2013 - 18:06

No because if I hear it's an average RAW, i'll be pessimistic when i'm watching it and expect the worst

if it's good/controversial i'll be expecting too much from it

Pls go with your spoilers. Why on earth did you find them? No
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next