urbaNRoots
Kick
Gil
35 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Jese & Deulofeu - Page 4 Empty Re: Jese & Deulofeu

Post by Doc Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:53 am

I could watch the gif of Sterling for most of the day and I would still be laughing...

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:27 pm

Jese is better right now but Deulofeu undoubtedly has more potential.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:15 pm

Deulofeu is PL proven, so certainly him..
am i doing it right?
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:45 pm

Gil wrote:Jese is better right now but Deulofeu undoubtedly has more potential.

lol Jese was better than Deulofeu in the Segunda, much better in fact. He was better in the junior national teams and once again he is better in the big boy leagues, Jese has managed to put Bale and Benzema on notice for their first 11 spots and is starting for Real Madrid, while Deulofeu couldn't even get a starting spot at Everton....Let alone start for Barcelona.....

More potential is like saying I think he can be good but I have no way of proving it and neither does anyone else.

If he is starting for Barcelona next year I will eat my words, but we all know that isn't going to happen.
Crimson
Crimson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:26 pm

Jese will never play central striker... and he will never put Bale or CR7 on notice. Right now, he's an exciting supersub until either Bale or CR7 get sold, which is over a year away at least.

Luckily, Bale gets injured pretty often so Jese will get plenty of opportunities.

Only way he becomes a starter is if we go to a 442 and Di Maria gets benched as a result... i think this is the most likely scenario for next year perhaps.

Let's not forget we paid a ton of money for Isco and Illaramendi... so they will be considered too.

Jese needs to be patient. He's a year and a half away from getting his true shot as a starter.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:49 pm

Crimson wrote:
Gil wrote:Jese is better right now but Deulofeu undoubtedly has more potential.

lol Jese was better than Deulofeu in the Segunda, much better in fact. He was better in the junior national teams

This never happened. Deulofeu was awarded both the Player Of The Tournament award in the U19 EC in 2012 (where he created basically all of Jese's goals, including the winner in the final) as well as the Best Player Award in the Segunda in 12/13. Jese wasn't better, nevermind "much" better. Don't kid yourself, Deulofeu has more to his game, hence greater potential, and is a year younger. Jese is the more refined finisher right now. That's about it. Let's talk again in 2 or 3 years. Gerard is still very raw (which, again, is completely normal, as he has so much more to his game).

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:04 pm

What does Deulofeu has on Jese bar dribbling and ball control ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:10 pm

Seriously? Jese is a poacher compared to Deulofeu. This is how Jese became top scorer in the U19 EC.

Jese & Deulofeu - Page 4 Deulofeu

Laughing

If I remember correctly Jese didn't muster a single assist in that tournament whereas Deulofeu had 5 (all of Jese's goals probably, I haven't looked it up). It's obvious who does more on the pitch.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:26 pm

Jese is not just a finisher.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:28 pm

Fuball he was playing as a CF most of the tournament, it was his job. Only when Alcacer came on did he have any sort of freedom to be on the wings.

Deulofeu is a better crosser, slightly, but that kid is a cancer if I ever saw one.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:33 pm

Magricos wrote:Jese is not just a finisher.

Above all he isn't even starting. He had 3 starts for Madrid the entire season. He is a pacy player and comes on as a substitute against dead tired legs almost everytime. Most La Liga teams hang on for their lives against Madrid since minute 1 anyway. When you bring on a fresh Jese in the 70th minute it's a walk in the park for him to drive into the box. We did this with Tello last season and he was averaging 1 goal + assist per game. He was actually listed somewhere in the top 10 in the "most productive player of the season" thread. Laughing

I very much doubt Jese has a future in Madrid. Ronaldo's marketability will be milked until he's 40 and Bale is the new toy. The earlier you don't buy too much into his current hype, the better. I only mean it well for my dear Mehdrid friends. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:46 pm

That settles it

10 year 300 + goal career incoming

Fußball master of the reverse jinx Proud
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:47 pm

Sad

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:37 am

Can't we agree Spain has, once again, produced another batch of fine wide players?

No?

Anyway, respectfully disagree with Fuzzball's take on Jese. Jese is the real deal and is just as talented as Deu. Just, like everything else in football, some players do some things better than others. I do worry about whether Real would actually keep him since, you know, it's Real Madrid. Lord knows what is the thought pattern behind player acquisitions.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:22 am

Fußball wrote:
Magricos wrote:Jese is not just a finisher.

Above all he isn't even starting. He had 3 starts for Madrid the entire season. He is a pacy player and comes on as a substitute against dead tired legs almost everytime. Most La Liga teams hang on for their lives against Madrid since minute 1 anyway. When you bring on a fresh Jese in the 70th minute it's a walk in the park for him to drive into the box. We did this with Tello last season and he was averaging 1 goal + assist per game. He was actually listed somewhere in the top 10 in the "most productive player of the season" thread. Laughing

I very much doubt Jese has a future in Madrid. Ronaldo's marketability will be milked until he's 40 and Bale is the new toy. The earlier you don't buy too much into his current hype, the better. I only mean it well for my dear Mehdrid friends. Proud

He's had 8 starts actually.

In those 8 starts he has scored 6 goals and grabbed 2 assists.

Scoring in the 4th minute against Getafe sure is a great example of him finding it easy against tired defences only.....
Crimson
Crimson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:53 am

He isn't that talented to me from what I've seen. He's exceptionally quick like every other winger out there but the only thing that's stood out to me was his finishing & maturity.

Deulofeu is simply has the potential to be a better all round player. Even in limited performances he's shown more sides to his game than Jese has.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:09 am

Gil wrote:He isn't that talented to me from what I've seen. He's exceptionally quick like every other winger out there but the only thing that's stood out to me was his finishing & maturity.

Deulofeu is simply has the potential to be a better all round player. Even in limited performances he's shown more sides to his game than Jese has.

Listen to this man.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:39 am

Fußball wrote:Seriously? Jese is a poacher compared to Deulofeu. This is how Jese became top scorer in the U19 EC.

Jese & Deulofeu - Page 4 Deulofeu

Laughing

If I remember correctly Jese didn't muster a single assist in that tournament whereas Deulofeu had 5 (all of Jese's goals probably, I haven't looked it up). It's obvious who does more on the pitch.

Jese & Deulofeu - Page 4 Tumblr_m6netaBi6W1qf41wco1_r1_250

Dat glorified poacher

Go check out who had the most assists in segunda between them. Deulofeu is not a match for Jese. Jese used to be a showboater before but he quickly realised thats not how you get into the first team so he has refined himself much like ronaldo did when he came to us and look at the result

Dos Santos had more "potential" than Deulofeu and Sarabia had more potential than the lot, look where they are now. It is not about potential alone but whether you can translate that into quality. We all know what Barca do to loaned out players if he is smart he will demand a move to Villarreal

Jese should be a starter for us. And I am suspecting when Ronaldo loses his pace he will accept the CF position and Jese will play in his favourite LF position
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:51 am

hala, you are wasting your time. I have already judged him. Pls.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:14 am

Jese is superior to defoufou in every single way other than dribbling... and Jese is a great dribbler anyhow. He's faster, makes better decisions, more physical, smart with his passing and has a knack for finishing. The only weaknesses i see is a lack of a left foot (or at least he hasn't used his left much yet) and no air game whatsoever (or he hasn't had to show one yet).

It's far far more impressive to force playing time at Madrid with the players he has in front of him than at Everton.

Jese is a superstar in the making. There's no doubt about it.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:43 pm

Superstar..
Lmao.He'll be found out soon.Deulofeu is definetly faster,better dribbler,better final passer.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:26 pm

the better question is what will happen to them in the near future..
I wouldn't be shocked if they left to a different club where they can get more time and less pressure.
Jese has Ronaldo / Bale / Isco whatever as competition as Deulofeu has Sanchez / Pedro / Neymar

if they both stay in their parent club then I see Deulofeu having a brighter future as Pedro / Sanchez competition is easier compared to a 200m Ronaldo/Bale.

both of them have to stay patient and understand their position in the club, if they come out demanding for more minutes or a starting spot then who knows what will happen.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:47 pm

Jese is atm ahead of Isco in the picking order. Btw, I'd love to see a Neymar-Messi-Deulofeu attacking line, dat pressing  Shocked

Last edited by Valkyrja on Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:07 pm

deulofeu faster (lol) and a better passer.

right. Any other jokes?

Donuts, ronaldo is 29, and isco is leaving in the summer. His only competition in a few years is possibly bale.. i dont see di maria here either
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:29 pm

Ronaldo just signed a 5 year contract for Madrid, he's not going anywhere let alone be replaced by a youngster, the fans wouldn't even allow it anyways let alone himself.
also lol Isco leaving in the summer? not even goal.com news says this.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:01 am

Why are people acting like Jese's ablity to score goals is a bad one? Sure Deulofeu might be a better dribbler and assiter but you need both types of players to suceed. When Ronaldo at united was told he needed to cut the fancy crap and just become a scoring machine he went to the next level.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next