urbaNRoots
Kick
Gil
35 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Jese & Deulofeu - Page 5 Empty Re: Jese & Deulofeu

Post by lszanto Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:01 am

Why are people acting like Jese's ablity to score goals is a bad one? Sure Deulofeu might be a better dribbler and assiter but you need both types of players to suceed. When Ronaldo at united was told he needed to cut the fancy crap and just become a scoring machine he went to the next level.

lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:22 am

Valkyrja wrote:Isco atm is ahead of Jese in the picking order. Btw, I'd love to see a Neymar-Messi-Deulofeu attacking line, dat pressing  Shocked 

Which pecking order??? Jese is the one who has been playing in Bale's/Ronaldo's abscence not Isco. You are probably thinking of Morata

If we were chasing a game you really think Carlo will sub Isco over Morata and Jese??? Iscos future is at CM but this season is not the one where he will learn to adapt. We don't have time for that atm

Also Ronaldo is 29 slowly losing his pace, I don't think he eill be a starter for us when he is 31ish. That's two seasons from now. Also I don't think Floro has balls to sell Jese. It's also easy for Deulofeu to get into the barca team but his problem is like iscos. He doesn't defend in a position where that is needed for the team. The ball is in his court really
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:28 am

Donuts wrote:Ronaldo just signed a 5 year contract for Madrid, he's not going anywhere let alone be replaced by a youngster, the fans wouldn't even allow it anyways let alone himself.
also lol Isco leaving in the summer? not even goal.com news says this.

he signed a 3 year contract which means nobody could afford to buy him off us now. Nothing to do with how long we want him to be a starter for. Nobody is going to utter a word if Jese was to replace him trust me. The fans will probably argue that Bale should not have been bought or Benzema should be gone and accommodate Ronaldo in the cf position but a cantera straight from our youth system??? nah never especially if he is as talented as Jese is

Isco is not leaving. he is just finding it hard to get playing time like Modric did in his first season
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:07 am

Delefolu at best will be a everton/Seville legend.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:03 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:Isco atm is ahead of Jese in the picking order. Btw, I'd love to see a Neymar-Messi-Deulofeu attacking line, dat pressing  Shocked 

Which pecking order??? Jese is the one who has been playing in Bale's/Ronaldo's abscence not Isco. You are probably thinking of Morata

If we were chasing a game you really think Carlo will sub Isco over Morata and Jese??? Iscos future is at CM but this season is not the one where he will learn to adapt. We don't have time for that atm

Also Ronaldo is 29 slowly losing his pace, I don't think he eill be a starter for us when he is 31ish. That's two seasons from now. Also I don't think Floro has balls to sell Jese. It's also easy for Deulofeu to get into the barca team but his problem is like iscos. He doesn't defend in a position where that is needed for the team. The ball is in his court really

I've edited. Was a bit tired.

Ronaldo will be a starter in 2015-16. No doubt about that. He may lose some pace, but will still be fast. Also he will improve in other areas, like passing, vision, shooting, heading, finishing.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:16 pm

he is 29 for God's sake. He is not going to improve much now lol. He will probably enhance his poaching ability. Passing? vision?? common Valkyrja you don't actually believe that do you

Ronaldo is a brilliant athlete but even they lose much of that particular quality at that age. He is no different
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5