UEFA U21 European Championships (Israel, June 5th - June 18th)

+74
Mamad
Uncanny
harhar11
Juveman17
Lex
MaraVilla
guest7
Zlatan
Lupi
Sina
The Sanchez
moutinho
LeVersacci
vivabarca38
Clandestino
Madvillain
chad4401
sportsczy
Körbl
Djcomplain
sbaggio
RedOranje
M99
elitedam
Winter is Coming
futbol
Berbatov
Kaladin
Luca
CBarca
punkfusion1992
DuringTheWar
Highburied
timzink
Adit
Yeezus
Valkyrja
EL Patron
schrutebucks
VanDeezNuts
Ganso
nasir6371
Zealous
Rebaño Sagrado
Clockwork Orange
Le Samourai
Mr Nick09
Casciavit
InterMalia
B-Mac
Eivindo
Suarez99
McAgger
Nishankly
VivaStPauli
urbaNRoots
ExtremistEnigma
Tomwin Lannister
Onyx
halamadrid2
free_cat
Arquitecto
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Red Alert
BarrileteCosmico
Fuchsteufelswild
barca 2011
McLewis
El Gunner
DeletedUser#1
Gil
RealGunner
rwo power
Jay29
78 posters

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next

Go down

UEFA U21 European Championships (Israel, June 5th - June 18th) - Page 15 Empty Re: UEFA U21 European Championships (Israel, June 5th - June 18th)

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:28 pm

Germany U21 XI: Leno, Jantschke, Ginter, Thesker, Sorg, Rudy, Rode, Herrmann, Holtby, Clemens, Volland.

Perfect team. Thesker Germany's Tello Laughing

Sobiech is the better player proved at a higher level yet Thesker gets to play Laughing

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

UEFA U21 European Championships (Israel, June 5th - June 18th) - Page 15 Empty Re: UEFA U21 European Championships (Israel, June 5th - June 18th)

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:19 pm

Isco is having a great game so far
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:21 pm

Holtby's been the best player in the tournament so far
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:25 pm

CBarca wrote:Holtby's been the best player in the tournament so far

Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:26 pm

Fine Holtby and Thiago.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:29 pm

Holtby hasn't even been the best player on his own team....

Not to mention the half of dozen players on each of Italy, Holland and Spain who has been better.

Stahp.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:14 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:common free

Denis is a winger and solely a winger. what happens when a winger is played as a CF and has balls hoofed at him??

Mr Nick09 wrote:Cheryshev at false 9 will rape bartra
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:18 pm

Morata :bow:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:59 pm

The juniors playing like the senior still so wastefully. If they had capitalized on all their chances Germany would've lost by at least 4-5 goals. This will haunt both our senior and juniors if they don't start putting the ball in the back of the net. Other then that Spain still got plenty of talent.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:08 pm

As usual Spain exerted thier principles instilled in them and systmised at all levels. A mouth watering 'final befoe the final' clash awaits us when Spain play the Netherlands to decided the group winner. Both teams represent each side of the same coin, in terms of their philosophical approach and their tactical variation on the pitch. Both of which stem from 40 years of principles passed on and modified by great coaches such as the high father Johan Cruijff.

I will put Spain as slight favourites due to them being able to aplly more pressure and out dutch us with our own principles. We are not used to sitting back and absorbing pressure like the Italians have done historically and we will suffer if we are forced to. We have the most attacking team in the tournament with multiple options available in attack, providing penetration.

A fantastic game awaits.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:14 pm

Clockwork Orange wrote:As usual Spain exerted thier principles instilled in them and systmised at all levels. A mouth watering 'final befoe the final' clash awaits us when Spain play the Netherlands to decided the group winner. Both teams represent each side of the same coin, in terms of their philosophical approach and their tactical variation on the pitch. Both of which stem from 40 years of principles passed on and modified by great coaches such as the high father Johan Cruijff.

I will put Spain as slight favourites due to them being able to aplly more pressure and out dutch us with our own principles. We are not used to sitting back and absorbing pressure like the Italians have done historically and we will suffer if we are forced to. We have the most attacking team in the tournament with multiple options available in attack, providing penetration.

A fantastic game awaits.

Mate, these principles have little to nothing to do with Cruyff or anything Dutch. In case you haven't noticed, Lopetegui is trained in the arts of Uriquizu, Clemente & Heynckes who used Basque football principle before World War II.

I don't know if you've been watching Lopetegui's Espana but this one is completely different to all that redundant & boring Cryuffian Barca crap even if they possess similarities in their pressing.

You are calculative the similar variants purely by causation and refusing to acknowledge the true footballing principles behind La Rojita. Espana post-del Bosque are also moving on from it.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:18 pm

Clockwork Orange wrote:
high father Johan Cruijff

Blessed be thy name.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:20 pm

Andalusian flair and languorousness is really the core element of all true Spanish football.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:29 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Andalusian love for siesta and lackadaisical work ethic really shouldn't be the core element of all true Spanish football.

Agreed.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:51 pm

So, from what you all have seen so far, who do you think is gonna win?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:57 pm

M99 wrote:So, from what you all have seen so far, who do you think is gonna win?

Hard to say Netherlands and Italy seem to be destroying all competition, but Spain seems like they can pull wins out of a hat. I guess its good that are already through, Netherlands will be a huge test and probably show us were they stand, or if the get beaten at least were they need to strengthen up.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:06 pm

M99 wrote:So, from what you all have seen so far, who do you think is gonna win?

Between Holland, Italy and Spain, the rest don't have a hope in hell.

Holland and Italy seem more free flowing and destructive, but Spain like the seniors restrict the opposition to very few chances and dominate the game so could probably stop the other two from playing and nullify their threats quite easily.

I'm going for Italy.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:12 pm

Italia?

I don't see it. Mangia is a brilliant young mind yet is rather inexperienced, for me to see him lead the squad into the final. Italia without Marrone lack now the defensive intelligence within the midfield and their defence while immensely talented, look as if there is a disaster waiting to happen for the trained eye. Strange because it doesn't reflect on the defensive individuals but the collective unit as a whole. Midfield and front flank is brilliant yet I don't see them holding up to the end of the tournament. Finishing from them is too dire.

Espana under Lopetegui have been brilliant and for me will make it through despite having problems in actually finishing their chances....cliched I know but the Basque implementation has given them the steel to withhold a result with the added intensity to go along with it. The squad is just too blessed with depth and more so than even Italia and Netherlands to have a loss.

If we do lose, I see Netherlands taking the cup.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:14 pm

the correct statement is Morata can pull goals out of a hat
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:16 pm

Arq pls go, everybody here knows that any success a club or NT has is down to Cruyff and implementing his style of play.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:16 pm

I do agree Arq from a tactical sense they are the least likely but i just have a feeling.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:47 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Arq pls go, everybody here knows that any success a club or NT has is down to Cruyff and implementing his style of play.

Where have I denied that?

Father, if any team wins UCL or Euros or World Cup or the Stanley Cup.... It is down to Johan Cruyff.

He invented Football when the Scots were inventing Golf ffs.

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I do agree Arq from a tactical sense they are the least likely but i just have a feeling.

But not from a tactical sense Mole. Which is why I praise Mangia for his tactics & optimizing on the Italian intelligence on display.

But only by fortune and personal opinion based on variance and other factors.

Tactically, this Italian side is ahead of its peers in my opinion.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:49 pm

rofl

Last night I threw a 140 in a game of darts. I thanked Cruyff for 5 minutes straight Proud
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:54 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:rofl

Last night I threw a 140 in a game of darts. I thanked Cruyff for 5 minutes straight Proud

Only 5 minutes?
Yesterday I watched now you see me. The movie was based on Cruyff inventing football. It was pure magic. I cried for 25 minutes after it finished and I'm proud.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:57 pm

when i have sex i try not to think of cruyff or i finish instantly
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:57 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:rofl

A week ago my uncle put me in responsibility to to perfect the 1 in a half day process of completing traditional Valencian Paella.

I sauteed the vegetables in perfect timing to the addition of Paprika.
Perfect timing of adding the saffron extract just when the water was braised within the rice.
The perfect timing of when to stir, sautee and settle the moist rabbit flesh.

My uncle praised me for my excellence in the execution of its art.

I wanted to tell him "No you big basque oaf, it was Cruyff who is responsible for my perfection in execution" Hell I wanted to reveal to him it was "Cruyff who invented Valencian Rabbit Paella"

What I didn't know until next week was.....

"Cruyff invented Rabbits"
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next