CBarca
Donuts
BarcaKizz
61 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours - Page 5 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours

Post by The Franchise Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:20 pm

futbol wrote:Problem is there is no suitable defender on the market except scrubs like Vermaelen.

Thats just not true, if Barca would open their eyes just a little bit there are a few other options.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:09 pm

The Franchise wrote:
futbol wrote:Problem is there is no suitable defender on the market except scrubs like Vermaelen.

Thats just not true, if Barca would open their eyes just a little bit there are a few other options.

Obligatory "who" question which you surely expected coming up in

Who?

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:50 pm

Well thats kinda exactly my point.

If its about who I can "expect", a signing which wouldnt surprise me...then yes, the options are very little.

But as I said, if we actually opened our eyes and really took a look, the field is bigger and there are more options.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:32 am

30 milion for Martinez looks expensive. Again, we'd better put 10 milion more and buy Varane. Nick, Varane's clause is reported to be 40 milion, so if we put this money and convince the player, Madird can't touch us.

As to futbol, there are other options Vermaelen aside:

- Koscielny (every Arsenal player is for sale for the right amount).
- Dede
- Varane (40 milion release clause, expensive but great CB like Ramos or Ferdinand costed around that many years ago).
I suppose that other options like Inigo Martinez, Marquinhos or Vertonghen are also buyable, although I haven't really watched them much.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:53 pm

Freecat what are you saying man, although it makes me blush that you want varane so badly. remember the taxes? you would end up paying us 60 millions.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:43 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Freecat what are you saying man, although it makes me blush that you want varane so badly. remember the taxes? you would end up paying us 60 millions.

Taxes for release clauses is a grey area. As far as I know, they have never been paid. (I'm a tax consultant).
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:10 am

Sorry but a few things I wanted to know, hoping someone can explain why is Valdes leaving? And who have we got planned to replace him?

Where has Cuenca been this season, seemingly he was impressive for a while last season and breaking into the team, but left out and not seen is a short span of time.

Lots of talk about CB problem, whats the latest will we be looking to bring in another CB perhaps this summer? Smile

Thanks!
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:42 pm

1- Valdés is leaving beause according to him he wants a new challenge. No one has been lined up to replace him.

2-Cuenca is at Ajax I believe. ..on loan until the end of the season.

3- Possibly a big name CB who can play the ball but won't eventually solve Barça's ongoing problems. That's my bet anyway.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:03 am

Vicent Kompany has been linked with us...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:46 am

danyjr wrote:1- Valdés is leaving beause according to him he wants a new challenge. No one has been lined up to replace him.

2-Cuenca is at Ajax I believe. ..on loan until the end of the season.

3- Possibly a big name CB who can play the ball but won't eventually solve Barça's ongoing problems. That's my bet anyway.

There must be other reason other than what Valdes has said.... I dont believe it at all, beign a first chooice keeper in the best team in the world, wanting a new challenge lol!

I hope we will get a top CB....we missed out on T.Silva already....we should act soon if we cant find another good enough coming in able to step up. Defensively we have just been weak for a long time now and relying so much on midfield, pressing, possession to avoid having to defend for real...

Although u said it wont solve our ongoing problem, what do u think we can do in terms of signing to solve it? Smile
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:36 am

Would any of you be willing to comment on the repeated rumours linking Barca youth with Liverpool? Preferably give something more than just "will never happen" though I am interested in whether you see any of the supposed deals as realistically possible, as well as whether they're any good and whether they'd fit in at Liverpool and settle in the PL.

The names that have been linked recently and/or repeatedly:

Sergi Canos (repeated link, multiple sources)
Josimar (RG rumour)
Jonathan Dos Santos (some English rag)
Tello (multiple English rags, carry-over from previous windows)

Reasonable replies appreciated. Vapid replies will be ignored.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:11 am

I think JDS will leave sooner than later and I would tip him for this summer personally. It's painfully obvious Barcelona have no need for him at this point, including trying to get him loaned out in January. JDS has been very patient and persistent but I doubt it will culminate in anything. Hell he's not even getting minutes in the less important games. While with JDS being so patient with Barca I could see him wanting to wait another transfer window, I see Barcelona trying to push him out and it would be best for both parties if he did go. Especially if some players get promoted and it looks like some will (or I believe reading somewhere here the agents are pushing for the likes of Deulo and Oier to be promoted).

As for how he would settle in in the PL, he could do it no problem. JDS is small but not lacking in physicality, he's a great passer of the ball (obviously), and he can pick out a pass. He has the ability to play deeper as a DM as well as a CM. I think he would be a great depth option for Liverpool and he would probably come fairly cheap as well. I'm unsure of his desire to play in the EPL or Liverpool, though, but that's just a feeling I get, not really based on anything he's said. I feel if he leaves he'll go to another La Liga team...Malaga or something.

It's a great shame because I still like JDS. Rewind 3 years and he was my favorite Barca youth player, above Thiago even. I called him Xavi 2.0, and he certainly looked like it. I'm not sure what happened, but I want to blame it on the Mexican NT. After his SHOCK absence from the WC 2010 squad (playing 90 minute friendlies before the WC ffs and was one of their best players arguably), he was never quite the same, or at least, he didn't look it as he didn't get much of a look in. I still think he's extremely talented and a great player, and I'd prefer we kept him and played him in Song's position rather than buy Song, but what are you gonna do.

It's possible, he'd fit in, and he'd do well imo. But I've always had a high opinion on JDS.

I'd talk about more (including Tello), but I'm tired and I'm going to bed.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:34 am

Josimar (RG rumour) - ending up in Chelsea apparently
Jonathan Dos Santos (some English rag) - could be, why not
Tello (multiple English rags, carry-over from previous windows) - I wouldn't believe this is possible, the kid is impressive recently

The first one I don't know.
P.S. I don't think this section isn't providing reasonable answers to reasonable questions anyway
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:51 pm

RedOranje wrote:

Sergi Canos (repeated link, multiple sources)
Josimar (RG rumour)
Jonathan Dos Santos (some English rag)
Tello (multiple English rags, carry-over from previous windows)

Sergi Canos will stay from what I hear. Barca doing what they can to hold on to him and he wants to stay. But at some point I think this kid will move to the EPL. Looks like his arena.

Josimar will join Chelsea as said.

Saw the JDS rumour and possible.

Tello, I think is not so sure to stay as some think. If we buy player/s and also promote Deulofeu there is a lot of competition. There's a reason he didn't officially join the first team yet. It kept his release clause at 10m, so if he feels its time to go he has more options with where he could go. I think he'll stay though.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:24 pm

We've lost Josimar (midfielder) and Xavi Pleguezuelo (CB) from Cadet to English sides.

Hope Sergi Canos stays, he is one of our best forward prospects as I said in his profile at La Masia thread, but as Kizz says, he is taylor made for EPL with his physical play.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:21 am

http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/barcelonas-gerard-deulofeu-set-to-reject-manchester-city/

Btw, anybody expect this to be our busiest summer in some time? I do
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:45 am

windkick wrote:http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/barcelonas-gerard-deulofeu-set-to-reject-manchester-city/

Btw, anybody expect this to be our busiest summer in some time? I do

Yes, easily. We haven't really been active for a while.

We have a lot of driftwood to sort out as well. Hopefully we make some money from them all because they all have great potential and aren't has-beens like we usually sell... We should be making 50m+ off this transfer window...
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:56 am

I have been watching Hummels lately and I really hope we do not sign him, yeah he will add aerial presence but he is way too slow and that would hurt us more then corners.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:23 am

Please no Hummels lol.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:26 am

Why is it that literally every player that comes to Barca pretty much none of us ever want... Plz Barca staff, be logical for once Sad
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:30 am

As I was saying on the Aussie section that we have 50 million to spend in the market plus add ons from loanees. Valdes won't be sold this summer (Barca have said this time and time again) which means we won't be spending on a GK most probably. With this 50 million, we got to spend it at least on a CB and on Neymar... Left over money should be saved up for possible other transfers...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:35 am

I wouldn't be surprised if we sold Valdes and kept Pinto till he dies of old age Neutral
Also I don't know if it's reliable or not, but some random sources keep saying PSG really want Dani Alves, and are willing to throw a huge amount of cash for him, do you guys think alves shouldn't be sold? if he should be how much money is he worth to you.
I personally think this may be a good idea if we get a 30m+ offer due to me not liking the idea of having two attacking full backs and we all know Alba isn't going anywhere being a La Masia product and all.
Plus Montoya has shown some good potential early on the season.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:50 pm

So...

Vice President Josep Bartomeu:"We'll make 4 or 5 signings in the summer, we need to shake up the squad...and we've got B team players."

Roberto and Deulofeu promoted + 4-5. I'm guessing that means GK possibility plus 4 planned additions.

Nice. Hopefully 2 defenders.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:35 pm

Inter president Massimo Moratti has dismissed reports that Barcelona have tabled a bid for goalkeeper Samir Handanovic.

It has been reported that the Blaugrana have offered €30 million for the Slovenia international but the Nerazzurri supremo insists that it is the first he has heard about it.

"I don't know anything," Moratti is quoted as saying by La Gazzetta dello Sport. "But we are talking about one of the pillars of our team and we will look to hold on to him."

There have also been rumours that Barca could look to lure Inter to the negotiating table by bringing Alexis Sanchez into the equation.

The Chile international has failed to settle at Camp Nou since arriving from Udinese two years ago, but he remains highly rated in Italy, as Moratti underlined.

"Sanchez is a great player but he would be difficult to obtain," the oil tycoon added coyly. "But there are others who can make a difference."

Moratti explained that his current focus is on securing investment from overseas at the club in a bid to restore Inter to their place among Europe's elite.

"It's all true," he admitted. "The interest of other groups is real. Certainly, though, developments of this type take time, so in this regard I'm not making any predictions.

"We must first find an agreement that matches the interest of all parties involved."

Inter are currently fifth in Serie A, six points behind city rivals AC Milan in the battle for Italy's third Champions League berth.

if u ask me id be happy to give them alexis for handanovic, given that some cash goes our way as well.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:42 pm

Dont get why the general consensus is that Hummels would be a bad buy. He is one of the better young CB's out there.Granted he is not the fast,athletic type CB we need but he is a very good CB.And given form over the past 2 seasons he is a better CB than Pique.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:13 pm

Im not so sure 30M for a GK? Although we do need a top GK...

I also read that Barca something major this summer, which is good although im a bit surprised. At least that means we wont rely too much of youth promotion which is good to know.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next