billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours V5 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours V5

Post by futbol Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:32 am

I wish I knew who suggested this Cuadrado as rightback stuff. I mean even the players know he is not, how do scouts come up with this?

Alves: "Rumours about Cuadrado as my possible successor? Great player, played against him with Brazil. But didn't yet see him as right back." Laughing

He is playing second striker for Viola these days. lol

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:20 pm

According to whoscored

Cuadrado played 23 games as a forward (18) or midfielder (5), 14 as a wing-back (12) or right-back (2). His average performance rating was 0.53 times better as an attacker, increasing from 7.45 to 7.98.

Read more: http://www.totalbarca.com/2014/opinion-pieces/if-i-were-zubi-part-2-under-edit/#ixzz33OCzzOD7
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:35 pm

Luka Rakitic (Father of Ivan) "We have offers on the table from Real, Barca and Atletico but we will not be making any decisions until after the world cup. That is when trade talks will take place. The offers he has been given are nothing better than what he already has in Sevilla, and he is like a god there. But if they were to ask me (Luka) Ivan would be at Camp Nou next season. Barcelona is Barcelona after all."
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:32 pm

What are these Marquinhos rumors I keep hearing?
30 mil and Alves for an unproven kid who by all accounts has had a poor season at PSG :facepalm: 
Selling the GOAT RB and then on top of that paying 30 mil for an unproven kid.It seems we never learn.Seems like the Ibra deal all over again.
if at all we are buying Marquinhos,it should be the other way round.Marquinhos + 30 mil for Alves.

The Koke rumors interest me.I am still not entirely convinced by him but if for a reasonable price,I am in.The guy has a terrific engine and can add some steel to our midfield while also being good technically.Remains to be seen if he can be the midfield orchestrator in the Xavi mold.
Xavi has anointed him his successor so thats enough for me.

Also our selling policy really needs to improve.We are pathetic sellers and teams always rip us off.We are apparently selling Alexis for 25 mil when he is atleast worth 40 in the current market.
Same for Fabregas who we are willing to sell for 30 mil.If the likes of Mata and Ozil go for 50 mil,then Fabregas should go for more.
He is better and more marketable than them.
But no as usual we will get ripped off.Our policy is to be generous while buying and overpay and be complete idiots and get ripped off when it comes to selling.
We should learn a thing or two from Madrid.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:45 pm

u are stuck in another movie man. firstly, who in hell would pay more for Cesc than for Ozil ? secondly, 3 years ago Alves might have been sold for 40 m, but now he is 31, clearly past his prime
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:57 pm

alexjanosik wrote:What are these Marquinhos rumors I keep hearing?
30 mil and Alves for an unproven kid who by all accounts has had a poor season at PSG :facepalm: 
Selling the GOAT RB and then on top of that paying 30 mil for an unproven kid.It seems we never learn.Seems like the Ibra deal all over again.
if at all we are buying Marquinhos,it should be the other way round.Marquinhos + 30 mil for Alves.

The Koke rumors interest me.I am still not entirely convinced by him but if for a reasonable price,I am in.The guy has a terrific engine and can add some steel to our midfield while also being good technically.Remains to be seen if he can be the midfield orchestrator in the Xavi mold.
Xavi has anointed him his successor so thats enough for me.

Also our selling policy really needs to improve.We are pathetic sellers and teams always rip us off.We are apparently selling Alexis for 25 mil when he is atleast worth 40 in the current market.
Same for Fabregas who we are willing to sell for 30 mil.If the likes of Mata and Ozil go for 50 mil,then Fabregas should go for more.
He is better and more marketable than them.
But no as usual we will get ripped off.Our policy is to be generous while buying and overpay and be complete idiots and get ripped off when it comes to selling.
We should learn a thing or two from Madrid.

What would you say is reasonable for Koke?

I also dont take Xavi's words to be too meaningful, he is just being complementary. He said alot of positives regarding Cesc which we already knew wasnt true.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:59 pm

Valkyrja wrote:u are stuck in another movie man. firstly, who in hell would pay more for Cesc than for Ozil ?

And Mata?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:01 pm

Koke to an extent does remind me of a younger Xavi back in the days that ruthlessness, explosive and hunger. If we are interested I do hope Atleti don't make it that difficult we did sell them Villa for 5M,  so hopefully they are a bit easy to deal with, but Koke is a player on demand.

Anyways I'd prefer Koke over some of the names being linked to us such as Kroos, Mata, etc. The kid has his head screwed in right seems to be very hunger for success and shows a lot of passion which I admire and if we keep a hang of Xavi hopefully he can be a good mentor for him. Unlike Cesc, Koke has yet reached his potential so he'll be more eager to learn.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:36 pm

You could have really pushed us last summer imo, £40mil +, hell Everton got us to pay £27mil for Fellaini. Interest is dead now, reports are saying LvG doesn't want him at all.

As for why he's less than Ozil and Mata, well, he only has 2 years left and with the potential transfer ban incoming this is the last chance for you to be able to sell, by the next transfer window you're involved in he can potentially leave for free. I agree though, he'd normally be worth more than the current quoted prices.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:45 pm

Now did I misunderstand something or did alex really say Cesc is better than Ozil?

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:45 pm

Cesc is worth more even with the ban and 2 years in contract, so does Alves in contrast to unproved kid.

How much do you rate Alves alone? 10, 15, 20? So this kid is worth 50 mill? What a joke!

And dont let me start on Alexis for 25 mill thing which is utter disgrace. He had the best season here, young hard working player and only 25 mill? No way, personally i would opt to keep him if no one is ready to splash at least 40 mill in this crazy market. He has been proven valuable at Barca this season!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:28 pm

alves has almost less then a year left in his contract and is 31..
15m is more then enough for him stop being unrealistic.

although i do agree on Marquinhos, i don't like him too much if he's worth 40m, that kind of money could get you benatia, mangala, hummels, etc etc not some unproven kid...
he's worth 15-20m AT MOST
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:30 pm

I dont see why Atleti would sell Koke for a reasonable price to us. Considering we are direct rivals and they'll have no shortage of money since they're selling Costa to Chelsea (and possibly Luis), if I were them I would take the Llorente approach to negotiating and only sell for a "ridiculously ridiculous price".
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:31 pm

I would be extremely happy with a koke, cesc swap
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:32 pm

Atletico wouldnt Laughing
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:19 am

Donuts wrote:alves has almost less then a year left in his contract and is 31..

although i do agree on Marquinhos, i don't like him too much if he's worth 40m, that kind of money could get you benatia, mangala, hummels, etc etc not some unproven kid...

And you know worth is no more a word exist in transfer market....Why PSG will sell him for 20 M after buying him for 31.4 M euro just a season a ago??? Are they struggling to pay the salary of Ibra??? Laughing  and no matter what the kid proved, he was not a mashcherano in defense at least....So dreaming of him to come at that price does not make sense at all.....

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:30 am

About alves its funny people still expect a lot of money to earn from his selling.... Its like...oh its Daniel Alves , so we can easily demand this and that.... The guy is 31 and don have a long term contract, his willingness to leave, din have one of his best seasons,we are near a transfer ban - all will work vs asking too much money for him. I even cant see too many suitors of him other than PSG who with him will make a formidable Brazillian defense line. Still i doubt they will pay outrageous amount of money considering all those negative factors.
I personally would convince him with improved contract because i think selling him now will not be profitable in on/off the field business....

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:43 am

I thought Alves has two more years with us?
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:25 am

No, he has one. And the thing is that if we don't sign someone now we're stuck with him for 2 years. I wouldn't really blame the board for selling him if we had better options lying around, but that's just not true.

In any case it seems that Alves and the board have some sort of beef (he did say "Either the mentality of the club changes or I will leave") so I think it's pretty much confirmed he will leave.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:40 am

neuro11 wrote:
Donuts wrote:alves has almost less then a year left in his contract and is 31..

And you know worth is no more a word exist in transfer market....Why PSG will sell him for 20 M after buying him for 31.4 M euro just a season a ago??? Are they struggling to pay the salary of Ibra??? Laughing  and no matter what the kid proved, he was not a mashcherano in defense at least....So dreaming of him to come at that price does not make sense at all.....

of course they do not struggle to keep up wages or any of that sort but they are under the watch for fair play, and the money they splashed on david luiz, if they wish to buy more players, and they do, then they have to sell somewhere.
but i agree i doubt they'll go for what i said he is worth but it's worth a try.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:28 pm

According to Sport today we will sell Cesc to either Chelsea or City and sign Mathieu.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:05 pm

I don't like Chelsea, and I would not like Cesc to go there. I like Cesc the Arsenal player a lot and if he goes to Chelsea I will have so much mixed feelings Sad

But if the money is good, why not. Cesc never really fit in our game, so I think he will be better off and we will be better off. It was just not meant to be.

eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 42 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next