McAgger
The Sanchez
Albiceleste
BeautifulGame
RedOranje
73 posters

Page 16 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7 - Page 16 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7

Post by la bestia negra Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:23 pm

mtfootball wrote:Bayern Munich chairman Uli Hoeness hopes to complete a deal to sign Javi Martinez from Athletic Bilbao soon - but admits the fee is 'mad'.

The Spain international looks set to join the Bavarian giants for €40million (£31.5m) after they agreed to meet the release clause in the player's Athletic contract.

Although Hoeness insists the transfer is yet to be agreed, he is hopeful Bayern can get their man.

"I think we may find out in the next few days if this transfer is to happen or not," Hoeness told Deutsche Presseagentur.

"Nothing has been agreed yet. I would be delighted to see the deal go through."

The transfer is a significant one for Bayern but Hoeness is adamant the deal has been well thought out and that the club can afford the signing despite the astronomical fee involved.

He added: "If you look to find a player for a specified role and if you are always ending up at one specified player for this, then you need to come to a decision at some point.

"This demanded transfer fee is mad. You need to describe it that way.

"Economically we are able to do that deal. We have worked hard over decades to be in a position like this. So we would not need to hand it over to the bank loan department."

Hppppht why cant this work like fifa 12 Crying or Very sad

la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7 - Page 16 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:29 pm

so Sahin signed for us on wed according to twitter
n then went undecided yesterday according to twitter
and signed for arsenal today accroding to twitter

i fully expect him to sign a new deal at madrid tomorrow at this rate.

ridiculous twitter bs...I don't believe anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:34 pm

The news comes after manager Arsene Wenger spent the last seven days deflecting questions about the future of the 24-year-old, who is a subject of interest from Spanish giants Barcelona.

As Metro revealed on Thursday, Wenger has been seeking a one-on-one meeting with Song after learning that his agent has been offering the player around Europe's elite clubs, despite him having three years left to run on his current contract.
This has deeply angered Wenger in a week when he was forced to hand over his captain Robin van Persie to rivals Manchester United for £24million, following another dispute over contracts.

It is understood Song trained with the Arsenal squad this morning ahead of their Premier League opener against Sunderland tomorrow, but met with Wenger afterwards where he asked to leave.

Wenger has now sanctioned the sale, and Song has already cleared out his locker at the club's training headquarters, and said his goodbyes to players and staff.

Arsenal are hopeful of agreeing a deal to sell Song over the weekend, and continued negotiations with Barcelona to find an agreement late into Friday afternoon.

Song, who has already agreed personal terms with the Catalan club, won't now feature against Sunderland on Saturday, as the two sides close in on completing a £17million deal.

Arsenal are hopeful of bringing in Nuri Sahin from Real Madrid as cover, but will also attempt to sign a natural defensive midfielder, with Yann M'Vila, Etienne Capoue, Victor Wanyama, Lucas Biglia and Kara Mbodj among their targets.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/908926-alex-song-set-for-17m-barca-transfer-after-demanding-to-leave-arsenal#ixzz23pFyY6lB

Some more stuff from Jamie Sanderson:

@YoungGunsBlog: I'm told Arsène Wenger called Nuri Sahin earlier. Personal touch has worked. He would be cover, but Arsenal also want proper DM.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:36 pm

Wasn't M'Vila valued at around 11-12m the last time Arsenal went for him?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:36 pm

To be honest Arsenal if they get sahin have a great midfield to chose from.

Wilshire will be back one day, Arteta is an option. Carzola can play there etc etc. Probably M'Vila too.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:38 pm

Sahin wants regular playing time, why the hell would he go to Arsenal to be in cover.

plus, can you honestly see Mou calling Wenger every other week to ask about Nuri's contribution/progress/etc.

If Sahin doesn't listen to King Mou and doesn't follow his instruction, he should be sold immediately. If you have no respect for you manager, you can honestly f*ck off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:41 pm

I think he would get regular time at Arsenal.

You have to admit that Nuri has been handled poorly at Madrid. I don't blame him for leaving as I didn't blame Elia for leaving Juventus.

Next to no playing time at that stage of your career is not acceptable.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:42 pm

Arsenal could play 4-6-0. :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:43 pm

There is no way Mourinho will let Sahin win this personal battle of choosing his loan club. Mou's ego won't allow it

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:47 pm

Schweini wrote:There is no way Mourinho will let Sahin win this personal battle of choosing his loan club. Mou's ego won't allow it

But what if Arsenal buy him right out like the rumor suggests hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:49 pm

Schweini wrote:Sahin wants regular playing time, why the hell would he go to Arsenal to be in cover.

plus, can you honestly see Mou calling Wenger every other week to ask about Nuri's contribution/progress/etc.

If Sahin doesn't listen to King Mou and doesn't follow his instruction, he should be sold immediately. If you have no respect for you manager, you can honestly f*ck off.

You really think Mourinho will try to get him back to Real Madrid? Whoever signs him will have a buy-out clause to get him after his loan if they're impressed. He's signing Modric; he's gone.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:52 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
Schweini wrote:Sahin wants regular playing time, why the hell would he go to Arsenal to be in cover.

You really think Mourinho will try to get him back to Real Madrid? Whoever signs him will have a buy-out clause to get him after his loan if they're impressed. He's signing Modric; he's gone.

I think Sepi is clutching at straws mate in the hope he joins Liverpool for those reasons.

I personally hope he joins neither of you :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:54 pm

Depends on Alonso imo. The loan can be extended to another year.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by che Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:01 pm

lol when was the last time mourinho considered long-term planning in building a squad?

once sahin gets loaned out with an option he's gone and never coming back, just like canales
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:02 pm

che wrote:lol when was the last time mourinho considered long-term planning in building a squad?

once sahin gets loaned out with an option he's gone and never coming back, just like canales

^ This basically.

I was surprised then Real bought him in the first place.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:10 pm

Except Mourinho's tied down players to long-term contracts recently. Higuain will be signing a new contract soon.

-----------

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Inter Milan Technical Director Marco Branca has flown to Portugal to try to carry out the negotiation with FC Porto for 27 year old Uruguayan left wingback Alvaro Pereira.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:53 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Martin Jol: "Dempsey wants to go to play in the Champions League. Are Liverpool in the Champions League?"

Laughing :bow:

Also Art i genuinely believe they will be, they have bought some technically gifted and athletic players i'm rather eager to see them i think they will surprise a few.

Lallana is another one who i want to see in the PL.

Martin Jol:

"Clint told me he wants to go to a Champions League club

"I’m not sure if Liverpool is in the Champions League but if you look at the size of Liverpool, it’s like a Champions League club.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2012/08/17/clint-dempsey-fined-for-refusing-to-play-for-fulham-but-liverpool-fc-not-interested-in-signing-him-100252-31646558/2/

Why let truth come in the way of butt hurt eh?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:58 pm

Again you assume things, i copied and pasted that from another forum :coffee:

Don't shoot the messenger, it's not my fault his words were twisted by someone else :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:58 pm

Schweini wrote:so Sahin signed for us on wed according to twitter
n then went undecided yesterday according to twitter
and signed for arsenal today accroding to twitter

i fully expect him to sign a new deal at madrid tomorrow at this rate.

ridiculous twitter bs...I don't believe anything

You know shit just got real when Sepi stops trusting twitter Razz
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:59 pm

mtfootball wrote:Wasn't M'Vila valued at around 11-12m the last time Arsenal went for him?

yep, but i trust wenger to get him for 8-10m
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:02 pm

According to Sky Sports, Marco Borriello is close to Milan, the return will be as a loan

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:02 pm

Whoever signs Sahin is not having a buy out clause thats for sure.Mourinho may not consider long term building as part of his plans but he certainly is an astute business as is Perez.They arent stupid to let Sahin on a fixed buy out clause when they know for sure his value could easily double or triple if he has a good season and when he has 5 years still.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:03 pm

The only reason why we are even in for Sahin is because Wilshere won't be back till December and we missed him a lot last season. We are not interested in a buy out clause at all.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by che Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:08 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:They arent stupid to let Sahin on a fixed buy out clause when they know for sure his value could easily double or triple if he has a good season and when he has 5 years still.

ahem... canales... yes he's injured now but they agreed a buyout with valencia for one of the best u-20 spanish midfielders, i don't see a reason why they would let go of sahin as part of long-term development... seriously, nevermind mourinho, when was the last time madrid sent a player on loan only for him to return and replace an older squad member? really don't see that happening, especially not with the apparent boner for modric

and wilshere might still turn out to be a lemon so wouldn't keep my hopes up... guy hasn't kicked a ball for more than a year now, there's no way he'll be in competitive shape until next season
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:09 pm

Yep i can see your point.But my response was to someone who said anyone who signs Sahin will get a buy out clause.

Also i still think we will sign Sahin instead of Arsenal due to ROders - Mourinho relationship and Wenger and Mourinho differences in the past.

I think Sahin still sees his future at Madrid and i dont think he will hurt Mourinho's ego by going against is plans.

We will see though.Arsenal will definitely have a great attack to challenge for title for certain he they sign him imo.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:10 pm

No offense i havent seen Canales much.But dont think he is anywhere near the quality of Sahin to be compared.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next