McAgger
The Sanchez
Albiceleste
BeautifulGame
RedOranje
73 posters

Page 15 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7 - Page 15 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7

Post by Onyx Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:50 am

A lot of people probably could of guessed all that. :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7 - Page 15 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:55 am

mtfootball wrote:A lot of people probably could of guessed all that. :coffee:

He works for Liverpool so i doubt he guessed it Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:02 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
mtfootball wrote:A lot of people probably could of guessed all that. :coffee:

He works for Liverpool so i doubt he guessed it Laughing

So no one knew all of that? hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:19 pm

The story of Gaston Ramirez’s transfer to Southampton takes another twist, as Bologna President Albano Guaraldi refuses to let him go!
The €15m deal to take the Uruguayan prodigy to England's South Coast seemed a formality earlier today, with the player himself saying there were 'only a few details missing.'

But Guaraldi has made it clear that he sees the situation very differently.

“Ramirez is contracted to Bologna and the club will decide upon his future, not the player himself,” the patron raged.

“Ramirez’s behaviour is totally unacceptable, giving open interviews like that without consulting us. Gaston cannot force my hand with two interviews.

"I am a serious person and I've already said it will take €20m to sell him. And I also told his agent.”

This is not the first time Ramirez has been in dispute with the Rossoblu over a potential transfer, a similar situation having arose last summer.

The 21-year-old has been linked to Manchester City and Liverpool in the past, his potential move to the newly promoted Premier League side coming as a huge shock to most observers this morning.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:20 pm

Italian presidents :facepalm:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:21 pm

Thank you, Guaraldi, for putting a (temporary) stop to this madness Laughing
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:21 pm

rofl

Even sky sports were basically saying this was a done deal this morning.

rofl that's a fine troll.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:30 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7 - Page 15 A0dy5aSCUAArirH

Interesting hmm

That's an interesting post, thanks for sharing..

Also, regarding your Southampton post, Lambert has scored a ridiculous number of goals in the divisions. If he can continue from that Southampton could really be the surprise package of the season.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:38 pm

Bologna’s Gaston Ramirez has admitted that he is on his way to England, to play for Southampton. “There are just a few details to be sorted out.”
The newly promoted Saints have reportedly had a €15m deal accepted by the Gialloblu, and the Uruguayan is expected to sign in the next few days.

I know that it is not official yet, even if it is the right offer for Bologna,” the 21-year-old told Sky Sport Italia. “There are just a few details missing with Bologna for my transfer to the Saints.
“They tracked me with more intensity than the other clubs and that struck me. An agreement was reached with my agent and I’m ready to fly out for my medical.”
“Every player wants to aim for the top, but they have promised me a primary role in their plans and that is important,” added the South American.

“I’m young and I need to play – that is the only way to keep growing.”
“I would have wanted to stay in Italy, but this is football,” he explained.
“Today’s situation shows that there is no money in Italy and a change of air for me was inevitable.

“Inter? There was nothing official. Southampton were the club who decided to sign me and I’m happy that I’ll be going there.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:42 pm

Martin Jol: "Dempsey wants to go to play in the Champions League. Are Liverpool in the Champions League?"

Laughing :bow:

Also Art i genuinely believe they will be, they have bought some technically gifted and athletic players i'm rather eager to see them i think they will surprise a few.

Lallana is another one who i want to see in the PL.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:43 pm

Alex Song has left Arsenal. Will be announced this weekend/Monday.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:43 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Martin Jol: "Dempsey wants to go to play in the Champions League. Are Liverpool in the Champions League?"

Arsene sign him ffs
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:47 pm

Athletic Bilbao striker Fernando Llorente wants Juventus, but Javi Martinez's Bayern Munich move could deny him his wish.

La Gazzetta dello Sport claims the 27-year-old has rejected a switch to England, where Arsenal were interested after losing Bianconeri target Robin Van Persie to Manchester United.

Llorente has openly admitted that he is seeking a transfer that will bring a chance of silverware, so Italian Champions Juve would fit the bill.

The biggest obstacle holding back a potential move to Turin is apparently teammate Martinez, who is currently being strongly linked with a €40m transfer to Bayern Munich.

If the defender was to sign for the German giants, Bilbao President Josu Urrutia would hold onto Llorente, not wanting to lose the club’s two most prized assets days before the new season begins in Spain.

However, it would be a risky tactic considering Llorente’s contract expires at the end of the season and he has already stated he won’t sign an extension.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:52 pm

Will Bilbao sell both by the end of the window ?

Many reports say that we've already reached agreement with Llorente.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:54 pm

If they don't sell Llorente it's a bad move for them.

They've (Nearly) sold Martinez for a great amount of money and they would be willing to lose 20M + on Llorente?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:57 pm

We wont go above the €20m mark..Infact we're trying to get him under 20, around 18 perhaps.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:01 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Martin Jol: "Dempsey wants to go to play in the Champions League. Are Liverpool in the Champions League?"

Arsene sign him ffs

What do we need him for? scratch

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:14 pm

I would rather see someone like Dempsey come from the bench than Chamakh or Park. He would be a good signing.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:17 pm

La Gazzetta dello Sport claims the 27-year-old has rejected a switch to England

Who were interested ? Spurs ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:48 pm

QPR are close to agreeing a deal to bring former Chelsea defender Jose Bosingwa to Loftus Road.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:50 pm

I rate Llorente at about 20 million euros. Idk who were interested, although I'd love to see him at Spurs.

Bilbao going to lose Martinez and (possibly) Llorente. Doesn't look to good for them... although they will be getting a pretty sum of money.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:04 pm

Bayern Munich chairman Uli Hoeness hopes to complete a deal to sign Javi Martinez from Athletic Bilbao soon - but admits the fee is 'mad'.

The Spain international looks set to join the Bavarian giants for €40million (£31.5m) after they agreed to meet the release clause in the player's Athletic contract.

Although Hoeness insists the transfer is yet to be agreed, he is hopeful Bayern can get their man.

"I think we may find out in the next few days if this transfer is to happen or not," Hoeness told Deutsche Presseagentur.

"Nothing has been agreed yet. I would be delighted to see the deal go through."

The transfer is a significant one for Bayern but Hoeness is adamant the deal has been well thought out and that the club can afford the signing despite the astronomical fee involved.

He added: "If you look to find a player for a specified role and if you are always ending up at one specified player for this, then you need to come to a decision at some point.

"This demanded transfer fee is mad. You need to describe it that way.

"Economically we are able to do that deal. We have worked hard over decades to be in a position like this. So we would not need to hand it over to the bank loan department."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:12 pm

Surag wrote:
La Gazzetta dello Sport claims the 27-year-old has rejected a switch to England

Who were interested ? Spurs ?

Probably as they are desperate for a striker as anyone could be and they have tried to buy him multiple times.

I would say Arsenal and Chelsea are possibilities too but i doubt he would reject them.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:19 pm

Dempsey is shite. Stay away ffs.

M'Vila Sahin
Cazorla

That's an incredible midfield tbh. Wonder who'll be dropped once Wheelchair is fit again.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:21 pm

Gaston Ramirez claimed he was ready to undergo a Southampton medical, but Bologna are furious and Coach Stefano Pioli insists the Uruguayan is “confused.”

This morning Ramirez gave an interview with Sky Sport Italian in which he stated: “I know that it is not official yet, even if it is the right offer for Bologna. There are just a few details missing with Bologna for my transfer to the Saints.”

However, Bologna President Albano Guaraldi was livid and pointed out the reported £11.8m offer is still well below their £15.7m asking price (€20m) for the 21-year-old trequartista.

“I spoke to him and at the moment he is confused,” added Coach Pioli of the reported £2.3m per season wages.

“He has been told of offers that would confuse anyone. Clearly this is a delicate situation and the sooner it is sorted out, the better.

“I told him that I’d be very happy to coach him again this year. This is the best situation for us and for him if he wants to grow.

“The club has been pretty clear and everyone knows the situation.”

Meanwhile, Southampton manager Nigel Adkins also spoke out on the Ramirez story.

“It looks exciting, doesn't it?” he said. “I think he has come out in Italy and said it is already sorted, but I think you'll find the policy of the football club is until the player has signed on the dotted line and we announce it then really we try to do everything privately. We have been consistent with that over the years and we'll probably stay that way.

“If it is true, then it obviously shows the ambition of the football club. I know the chairman, Nicola Cortese, is very ambitious here and it is great.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:23 pm

mtfootball wrote:Bayern Munich chairman Uli Hoeness hopes to complete a deal to sign Javi Martinez from Athletic Bilbao soon - but admits the fee is 'mad'.

The Spain international looks set to join the Bavarian giants for €40million (£31.5m) after they agreed to meet the release clause in the player's Athletic contract.

Although Hoeness insists the transfer is yet to be agreed, he is hopeful Bayern can get their man.

"I think we may find out in the next few days if this transfer is to happen or not," Hoeness told Deutsche Presseagentur.

"Nothing has been agreed yet. I would be delighted to see the deal go through."

The transfer is a significant one for Bayern but Hoeness is adamant the deal has been well thought out and that the club can afford the signing despite the astronomical fee involved.

He added: "If you look to find a player for a specified role and if you are always ending up at one specified player for this, then you need to come to a decision at some point.

"This demanded transfer fee is mad. You need to describe it that way.

"Economically we are able to do that deal. We have worked hard over decades to be in a position like this. So we would not need to hand it over to the bank loan department."

Hppppht why cant this work like fifa 12 Crying or Very sad
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next