McAgger
The Sanchez
Albiceleste
BeautifulGame
RedOranje
73 posters

Page 27 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 39  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7 - Page 27 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:54 pm

I'm going to calm down about Douglas now, it seems i was wrong about his dutch citizenship, he can't move and play for Holland until the 28th August.

We have plenty of time to sort this out, should we chose to do so.

But if we don't then Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7 - Page 27 2276801876

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7 - Page 27 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:05 pm

How much was De Rossi going to cost? 40m?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:09 pm

I have a bad feeling that Man City will hijack Martinez.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:21 pm

The Messiah wrote:I have a bad feeling that Man City will hijack Martinez.
Chaka
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:22 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I'm going to calm down about Douglas now, it seems i was wrong about his dutch citizenship, he can't move and play for Holland until the 28th August.

We have plenty of time to sort this out, should we chose to do so.

But if we don't then Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7 - Page 27 2276801876

31st August. So no Summer Transfer

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:23 pm

Why are VI reporting a move to Fulham then? and why are clubs trying to buy him everyone knows he wants to play for Holland surely that would be a massive waste of time and they wouldn't bother?

The reported deadline is the 28th.

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:24 pm

RealGunner wrote: Manchester United have confirmed the signing of left-back Alexander Büttner on a five-year contract.

A Very VERY mediocre guy. The current LB's in Eredivisie are garbage & if he is not a stand out amongst then....

Anyways cant be horribly worse than Evra though

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:24 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Why are VI reporting a move to Fulham then?

I cant comment on rumours,those have been going on for 1 year now. He can go but then he cant represent Oranje. Its his choice

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Margera Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:29 pm

The Messiah wrote:I have a bad feeling that Man City will hijack Martinez.

Very much a possibility considering City will pay more wages for him, City have more spanish speaking players and to top it all of City is the best team in the premier league and premier league is (arguably) the best league in the world.

NOTE: I did not say City is the best team in the world :B
Margera
Margera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:30 pm

@bbcsport_david: Adebayor from Man City to Tottenham was done long ago - only issue is compensation for 2 years left on contract. Will go through #mcfc #thfc

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:31 pm

Moratti happy with Cassano swoop

Inter owner Massimo Moratti has given his seal of approval to his club’s proposed swoop for Milan’s Antonio Cassano.

Talks are still taking place on Tuesday in a bid to finalise an agreement that will see Milan hand over Cassano and €7m in exchange for Giampaolo Pazzini.

“We still need to complete everything, but we are working on it,” the oil baron said outside of his offices in Milan this afternoon.

“But who wouldn’t want a player like Antonio Cassano at their club?”

Meanwhile, Pazzini is understood to have undergone the first part of his Rossoneri medical earlier today.

He is expected to arrive at Milanello later this afternoon.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:33 pm

LFC tell Carroll to leave, or he'll be benched permanently. tell him LFC won't be fooled selling to Newcastle at a cut price on deadline day.

Kind of feel bad for Andy...but there should be no sentimentality in football.

We are in dire need of another striker, and Rodgers need funds to purchase one

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:34 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:@bbcsport_david: Adebayor from Man City to Tottenham was done long ago - only issue is compensation for 2 years left on contract. Will go through #mcfc #thfc

So they're out of the race for Llorente then ?

I would assume Chelsea to jump in to make a bid for him.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:42 pm

Schweini wrote:LFC tell Carroll to leave, or he'll be benched permanently. tell him LFC won't be fooled selling to Newcastle at a cut price on deadline day.

Kind of feel bad for Andy...but there should be no sentimentality in football.

We are in dire need of another striker, and Rodgers need funds to purchase one

Bleeping stupid of Rodgers this desire to get rid of Carroll. That would leave us with Rodgers' plan A and plan A only and that plan scored us a grand total of zero goals in our first league game. We are not Barcelona.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:48 pm

According to Eurosport, Paris Saint Germain and Juventus have reached an agreement for the transfer of Stephan Lichtsteiner at the court of Ancelotti: 15 million euros and a four-year contract for the former defender of Lazio. " The decisive meeting between the agent and the player leaders Juventus next Friday "this according to French TV group TF1.

No :facepalm:

LINK
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:50 pm

Thats 8 ex serie a players on QSG's team
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:53 pm

How reliable is Eurosport ?

Damn it better be invested in a top striker if this report is true.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:54 pm

Surag wrote:According to Eurosport, Paris Saint Germain and Juventus have reached an agreement for the transfer of Stephan Lichtsteiner at the court of Ancelotti: 15 million euros and a four-year contract for the former defender of Lazio. " The decisive meeting between the agent and the player leaders Juventus next Friday "this according to French TV group TF1.

No :facepalm:

LINK

€15m for a 28-yo Lichsteiner is good business, I'd be happy if I was a Juventus supporter.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:55 pm

Azpilicueta:

However, when questioned about the £8million rated defender at the club’s Cobham training base this afternoon, the Italian (Di Matteo) was coy on a potential transfer.

He said: "There is no news, nothing at all. There’s nothing to say about the speculation going around. We are not going to have any have new players before tomorrow’s game [against Reading].”

Azpilicueta is keen to make the move to London and has spoken openly about a possible switch this week.

He said: "Everybody thinks it is not easy for me, that I'm torn between Marseille and Chelsea, but I respect the team [Marseille] and the fans. I will be at 100% as long as I wear this jersey. If my departure could help the club to get some money, everybody will be happy."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:55 pm

Why are we so obsessed with Carroll :facepalm:

We should have sorted Debuchy out ages ago and instead we are still following this scrub :facepalm:

If we don't sign Douglas or Debuchy and sign Carroll we won't even finish top 10.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:55 pm

^ but he was very important to their unbeaten campaign last season art.

sometimes football > accounting

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:56 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Why are we so obsessed with Carroll :facepalm:

We should have sorted Debuchy out ages ago and instead we are still following this scrub :facepalm:

If we don't sign Douglas or Debuchy and sign Carroll we won't even finish top 10.

Carroll isn't agile enough for NUFC's standards imo :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:57 pm

Juventus’ hopes of landing Athletic Bilbao striker Fernando Llorente seem dead after the players’ agent spoke to the English press.

The Bianconeri, desperate for a lead striker ahead of dual campaigns in Serie A and the Champions League, have been heavily linked with the forward dubbed 'The Lion King' in recent weeks.

However Llorente's representative Arino Bajo has now made it clear that his client's likeliest destination is the Premier League.

"Tomorrow Llorente will speak about his destination,” Bajo informed The Telegraph.

“It is very, very possible he will decide to go to the Premier League. I don’t know the club at the moment but there are two interested. One is in London, and one is in Manchester.”

Bajo refused to specify the identity of those suitors but Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester City are the favourites to sign the Spain international.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:59 pm

Exactly Sepi lol, the majority of signings we have made over last few years have been versatile and technical.

Carroll ticks neither box, it really baffles me especially as we are trying to pass out from the back and pass through midfield a lot more now.

Maybe Pardew thinks he can turn Carroll into the English Ibra hmm

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:01 pm

As long as Liverpool can get rid of Carroll, then it doesn't matter where he goes. Laughing

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:03 pm

Sky Sports understands Tottenham are close to finally agreeing a deal to sign Emmanuel Adebayor from Manchester City.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 39  Next