teamanarchy
Babun
barca 2011
89 posters

Page 1 of 42 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Empty Summer Transfer Rumour Thread

Post by barca 2011 Sat May 05, 2012 8:33 am

With less than a month before the transfer window opens in Europe it is once again time for the always exciting Summer Transfer window. Just as exciting at least imo are the rumours that never fail to run rampant all throughout the window and since we're almost there lets go ahead and get that mill spinning.

To kick it off, I'll go ahead and post the 10 most interesting potential transfers that may or may damn well not happen this summer. Plz note that my choices are purely for amusement and in no way am I saying that they will happen, they are just the most appealing and in some cases the departing player does not even have a probable future club atm but he's just super likely to leave his current club. They are also based on the loosest of sources so please, if you hear a transfer rumor go right ahead and post and of course theres no format (top 10 or anything) so feel free. So,

10. S. Keita-Barca to Malaga/Liverpool. Malaga is a more recent possibility for Seydou. He's had a good tenure at Barca but this summer it's likley to come to an end and his career to move on. Malagaas we all know has ambition so no doubt he will do well.

9. Kaka-Madrid to PSG. Saw the rumor on this forum and it seems like a good move for all parties.

8. D. Drogba-Chelsea to MLS/China. Drogs is at a later stage in his career and so a move to the MLS is very logical. China is also a generous but less competitive league so he might also link back up with Anelka in Asia

7. Luka Modric-Tottenham to ???. He's super likely to leave if Spurs don't make the CL but I haven't even heard of a possible destination. any guesses?

6. G. Higuain-Madrid to Juventus. Like Kaka, I also heard this one on Legacy and as much as I dislike Madrid I do think that this man in a bit underrated and if he's not starting at Madrid and Juve can win the Serie A undefeated than why not???

5. Leandro Damiao-Internacional to ???. Here's a young Brazilian player about to most likely come to Europe and I've heard that many clubs are after him which they should be. But Spurs have seemed like the likeliest although that could have changed in the last few months

4. Thiago Silva-Milan to Barca. This IS a forum and I can dream ffs.

3 .RVP-Arsenal to ???. Another unknown for me. He's pretty much set to go but I'm not sure where. Like Drogba, even Barca are potential targets.

2. E. Hazard-Lille to Chelsea. I've seen him more than any other player in the Ligue 1 and he is impressive for his age. He's linked to both Chelsea and Man City so either team will come up big if they can land him.

1. Neymar-Santos to Barcelona. I know how badly we don't need him, I know how we should instead focus on defense and I know how many oppose this move for various reasons but still. Do Barca fans really not want to see just how the first year for Nerman might go at the Camp Nou??? I love Tello and Cuenca but still. We're extremely unlikely to Ronaldinho pt. 2 and I know that but I'd still be excited to see in tomorrow's headlines : Official: Neymar to FC Barcelona.

Holy crap, what a long post. But anyways yes, any rumours, keep em comin.
Others worth mentioning that have no likely destination to my knowledge:
Cavani, Lavezzi, Belhanda, Alaba (maybe), and thats all I can think of.

Last edited by barca 2011 on Thu May 10, 2012 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread

Post by Babun Sat May 05, 2012 8:41 am

barca 2011 wrote:With less than a month before the transfer window opens in Europe it is once again time for the always exciting Summer Transfer window. Just as exciting at least imo are the rumours that never fail to run rampant all throughout the window and since we're almost there lets go ahead and get that mill spinning.

To kick it off, I'll go ahead and post the 10 most interesting potential transfers that may or may damn well not happen this summer. Plz note that my choices are purely for amusement and in no way am I saying that they will happen, they are just the most appealing and in some cases the departing player does not even have a probable future club atm but he's just super likely to leave his current club. They are also based on the loosest of sources so please, if you hear a transfer rumor go right ahead and post and of course theres no format (top 10 or anything) so feel free. So,

10. S. Keita-Barca to Malaga/Liverpool. Malaga is a more recent possibility for Seydou. He's had a good tenure at Barca but this summer it's likley to come to an end and his career to move on. Malagaas we all know has ambition so no doubt he will do well.

9. Kaka-Madrid to PSG. Saw the rumor on this forum and it seems like a good move for all parties.

8. D. Drogba-Chelsea to MLS/China. Drogs is at a later stage in his career and so a move to the MLS is very logical. China is also a generous but less competitive league so he might also link back up with Anelka in Asia

7. Luka Modric-Tottenham to ???. He's super likely to leave if Spurs don't make the CL but I haven't even heard of a possible destination. any guesses?

6. G. Higuain-Madrid to Juventus. Like Kaka, I also heard this one on Legacy and as much as I dislike Madrid I do think that this man in a bit underrated and if he's not starting at Madrid and Juve can win the Serie A undefeated than why not???

5. Leandro Damiao-Internacional to ???. Here's a young Brazilian player about to most likely come to Europe and I've heard that many clubs are after him which they should be. But Spurs have seemed like the likeliest although that could have changed in the last few months

3 .RVP-Arsenal to ???. Another unknown for me. He's pretty much set to go but I'm not sure where. Like Drogba, even Barca are potential targets.

2. E. Hazard-Lille to Chelsea. I've seen him more than any other player in the Ligue 1 and he is impressive for his age. He's linked to both Chelsea and Man City so either team will come up big if they can land him.

1. Neymar-Santos to Barcelona. I know how badly we don't need him, I know how we should instead focus on defense and I know how many oppose this move for various reasons but still. Do Barca fans really not want to see just how the first year for Nerman might go at the Camp Nou??? I love Tello and Cuenca but still. We're extremely unlikely to Ronaldinho pt. 2 and I know that but I'd still be excited to see in tomorrow's headlines : Official: Neymar to FC Barcelona.

10. Pool could use Keita if the price is right. Malaga don't really need him.
9. PSG want him. 30m and I'm in eco smile
8. Highly doubt, Drogs would retire so soon. He's got a year or two left at top level, maybe in Buldesliga or Serie A.
7. Chelski and Manu are trying to sgin him. If Spurs let go they'd be really dumb.
6. Higuain has also got offers from Man City, PSG and Bayern. According to reports, he likes the Bayern one the most, right now.
5. He's a very promising striker. Ancelotte is trying to get him as well (PSG).
4. Yeah, right :lol!:
3. As long as he doesn't end up at Man City, Manu or Farca I don't see a problem.
2. Hazard is likely to go to Man City. Chelski are trying to make sensible signings intead of the big ones but you never know with Abramowitch.
1. Neymar won't move until 2014.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sat May 05, 2012 9:04 am

Immortal Babun wrote:
barca 2011 wrote:With less than a month before the transfer window opens in Europe it is once again time for the always exciting Summer Transfer window. Just as exciting at least imo are the rumours that never fail to run rampant all throughout the window and since we're almost there lets go ahead and get that mill spinning.

10. Pool could use Keita if the price is right. Malaga don't really need him.
9. PSG want him. 30m and I'm in eco smile
8. Highly doubt, Drogs would retire so soon. He's got a year or two left at top level, maybe in Buldesliga or Serie A.
7. Chelski and Manu are trying to sgin him. If Spurs let go they'd be really dumb.
6. Higuain has also got offers from Man City, PSG and Bayern. According to reports, he likes the Bayern one the most, right now.
5. He's a very promising striker. Ancelotte is trying to get him as well (PSG).
4. Yeah, right :lol!:
3. As long as he doesn't end up at Man City, Manu or Farca I don't see a problem.
2. Hazard is likely to go to Man City. Chelski are trying to make sensible signings intead of the big ones but you never know with Abramowitch.
1. Neymar won't move until 2014.
If Higgy didn't go to Juve then defintely Bayern would be a good move. Possible CL winners and always strong BL contenders who really only have Gomez up top. I remember last year Nils Petersen was hyped up when he joined Bayern but we didn't see too much of him. The team I can't see him joining is city, with all those strikers already. But like in Chelsea's case, money talks and that always adds to the unpredictability of the summer window. And of course Bayern also sold Olic.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Sat May 05, 2012 9:18 am

Higuain will never move.
He loves the club and is happy to fight for a starting spot...
He knows that ultimately, he plays when he's on better form than Benzema, which is up to him. He will prove himself and accepts that he must do so.
He loves the club and we aren't willing to sell.
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sat May 05, 2012 11:53 am

teamanarchy wrote:Higuain will never move.
He loves the club and is happy to fight for a starting spot...
He knows that ultimately, he plays when he's on better form than Benzema, which is up to him. He will prove himself and accepts that he must do so.
He loves the club and we aren't willing to sell.
Well yes, but these are rumours mate. And u never know, crazier things have happened.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sat May 05, 2012 12:09 pm

What's with the Thiago Silva fetish Barca has ?! They already have Pique , Puyol and Mascherano there ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sat May 05, 2012 12:13 pm

pUsHa wrote:What's with the Thiago Silva fetish Barca has ?! They already have Pique , Puyol and Mascherano there ...
The second Puyol goes, BOOM, T.Silva. Just like that, LOL.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sat May 05, 2012 12:16 pm

But i thought that Mascherano is the second coming of Jesus at CB ... or is Silva going to replace Pique in the starting line-up ?!
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sat May 05, 2012 12:31 pm

debuchy to valencia :bow:

and higuain was pretty clear about leaving if he doesn't play, which he isn't, so yeah...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 3:10 pm

Higuain is not going anywhere.

After the Athletic game he said he has a contract at Madrid and he is happy here.

For the Granada press conference, Karanka said Higuain is a very important player and is will be counted on for next season.

And the icing on the cake, Higuain's brother just came out and said he has spoken to Higuain about it all and Higuain is not leaving and he is happy at Madrid. http://www.defensacentral.com/real_...o-argentino-federico-colon-santa-fe-contento/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Sat May 05, 2012 9:57 pm

He is the second coming of Jesus to them... AND they're sigining Silva anyways xD
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat May 05, 2012 10:23 pm

RvP is set to leave? That's news to me.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sat May 05, 2012 10:30 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:RvP is set to leave? That's news to me.
He's rumoured to leave anyways. Time will tell but as far as Silva goes, if we were to buy him I think it'd be after puyol leaves the club so maybe not this season. But having pique and masch on the team wouldn't be a problem. We have really busy seasons after all so I don't think it would hurt the club.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat May 05, 2012 10:36 pm

I don't think we will sign Hazard or Modric, one can hope though.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sun May 06, 2012 6:42 am

Other rumours buzzing about:
Lavezzi to PSG, Robinho to Santos (an old rumour that I dont think'll happen), and Kagawa, Gaitan and 18 yr. old Crewe Alexandria player Nick Powell. Interesting, gotta youtube that kid.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sun May 06, 2012 6:57 am

Cavani is rumoured to leave as well, I don't know where he will end up but if Napoli don't make CL, I highly doubt he will stay.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun May 06, 2012 7:32 am

Lavezzi to Milan :drool:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun May 06, 2012 10:33 am

Pastore says Higuain called him to enquire about PSG
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sun May 06, 2012 10:47 am

My favorite "We do not sell players, and certainly not David Alaba, who will play a major role in the future of Bayern. Barcelona can save the 20 cent phone charge to Munich," Rummenigge told Kurier.
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 am

kiranr wrote:Pastore says Higuain called him to enquire about PSG
And Eden Hazard talked with Daniel Van Buyten about Bayern - does that mean he will transfer there? Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 06, 2012 11:16 am

And Debuchy has talked to Cabaye about Newcastle Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun May 06, 2012 11:39 am

rwo power wrote:
kiranr wrote:Pastore says Higuain called him to enquire about PSG
And Eden Hazard talked with Daniel Van Buyten about Bayern - does that mean he will transfer there? Very Happy

Well, the post was just to mention that Higuain is looking at other clubs.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Sun May 06, 2012 11:51 am

inb4 Barca bids 60 million for Alaba :coffee:
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun May 06, 2012 12:02 pm

Phritz wrote:inb4 Barca bids 60 million for Alaba :coffee:

He has a 22 mill buyout clause in his contract right?

But that apart, Alaba will not leave Bayern. Why would he? Barcelona are just testing the waters. Everyone knows what the outcome will be when it concerns Bayern Laughing
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun May 06, 2012 12:09 pm

kiranr wrote:
Phritz wrote:inb4 Barca bids 60 million for Alaba :coffee:

He has a 22 mill buyout clause in his contract right?

But that apart, Alaba will not leave Bayern. Why would he? Barcelona are just testing the waters. Everyone knows what the outcome will be when it concerns Bayern Laughing
Bayern fans on Alaba's matter:

For people who aren't able to hear properly:
"Hey, hey, who the f*** is Barcelona, hey, hey!"

:lol!:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content