Albiceleste
BeautifulGame
RedOranje
73 posters

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7 Empty Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7

Post by RedOranje Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:52 am

Please post the source and a link (if possible) for the rumours so others can see.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:55 am

Sepi on a 2 week loan to Denmark.

Source: Twitter

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:57 am

AS.com http://t.co/V8IKGgF5

Liverpool's managing director Ian Ayre is in Spain at the moment to secure the loan of Nuri Sahin and Barcelona's Cristian Tello. The Turkish player is high on the wanted list of Brendan Rodgers, Liverpool's new manager, and there has already been contact between the two clubs.
LIGA BBVA | REAL MADRID
Liverpool travel to Spain to arrange Sahin loan
The Reds have got the advantage over Arsenal.

Sahin is also in Arsenal's sights, but there's optimism on Merseyside that Anfield is the player's preferred destination. Rodgers could give him the minutes that he wouldn't get at Madrid. He sees Sahin as a perfect addition to a midfield which will be confident moving the ball. "My goal is to play attractive football", said the manager when he was presented at the club. With this in mind, he's already signed Swansea's Jose Allen (22 years old) to join Lucas Leiva (25) and he wants Sahin (23) to be the icing on the cake. Liverpool see the loan option as a good one as they're having difficulty attracting top players without a Champions League place for this season.

Key. Another factor which could swing things for Liverpool is the friendship between Mourinho and Rodgers. The Portuguese named him youth team manager at Chelsea in 2004 and later promoted him to the reserve team. "Rodgers will bring back Liverpool's glory days", said the man from Setúbal. Madrid are hoping to confirm Sahin's loan to the Premier League this week and the managing director of Liverpool is in Spain to make sure he'll wear a red shirt.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:59 am

Tello is staying at Barcelona, unfortunately.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:10 am

Is Tello staying or signing a just new contract?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:27 am

barcastuff @barcastuff
The meeting between sports director Zubizarreta and Tello's agent has ended. Renewal is close, Tello will not join Liverpool.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:49 am

I please do hope he doesn't get promoted...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:13 am

Thank god, I was praying he doesn't come. Let's just focus on Sahin I say bounce
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:27 am

We need a wide player more than a central midfielder, though.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:30 am

RedOranje wrote:We need a wide player more than a central midfielder, though.

Don't want anyone from Barca, unless Masch wants to come back Very Happy....I'm also a Madrid fan, you must understand my reasoning RedO, our rivalry hasn't been the nicest since Mou's arrival.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:35 am

Signing contract extension with Barca doesnt imply he cant come to Liverpool since we are only seeking him on loan.

Think both Barca and Tello would prefer for him to play regularly in PL than in Segunda.Also he is 21 not 16 or 17 to say he need more time with youth or reserve squads.

I think unless Barca decide to send him on loan to another La liga club there is a good chance we will get him for this season
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:28 am

LIVERPOOL FC are hopeful of clinching the signings of Nuri Sahin and Cristian Tello this week as Brendan Rodgers’ summer rebuild at Anfield gathers pace.

The duo would move to Merseyside on season-long loan deals, with Rodgers confident the signings can be clinched before the Reds open their Premier League campaign at West Bromwich Albion on Saturday.

Liverpool believe they have fended off interest from both Tottenham and Arsenal to sign Real Madrid midfielder Sahin.

The Turkish international has been told he is free to leave the club by Real boss Jose Mourinho and, having spoken to ex-Reds star Xabi Alonso, has informed Rodgers of his desire to move to Merseyside.

Liverpool aim to complete the formalities over the next 48 hours, and could introduce the 23-year-old to his new teammates this weekend.

The deal for Barcelona winger Tello should also go through shortly, with managing director Ian Ayre having flown to Spain to finalise negotiations.

The 21-year-old enjoyed a breakthrough season at Camp Nou last season, making 22 appearances under Pep Guardiola, and scoring seven times.

But with Guardiola having left, Tello has been informed by new Barca boss Tito Vilanova that first-team opportunities will be limited this season.

He was officially listed as a ‘B’ team player when the Catalans announced their squad for the upcoming campaign.

Read More http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2012/08/15/liverpool-fc-confident-of-signing-barcelona-s-cristian-tello-and-real-madrid-s-nuri-sahin-on-loan-100252-31624719/#ixzz23b6PopxX

Echo is a highly reliable source.So i would be very surprised if we dont sign Tello on loan.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:16 am

Well Gazzetta claims that Juventus have already reached an agreement with Llorente of €3.5m net per season + bonuses but yet to find one with Bilbao for the fee.(The most difficult part ofcourse)

LINK
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by che Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:54 am

http://www.superdeporte.es/valencia/2012/08/14/pablo-hernandez-comunica-oferta-swansea/170628.html

pablo might be off to swansea... maybe finally some good news...?
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:20 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:Signing contract extension with Barca doesnt imply he cant come to Liverpool since we are only seeking him on loan.

Think both Barca and Tello would prefer for him to play regularly in PL than in Segunda.Also he is 21 not 16 or 17 to say he need more time with youth or reserve squads.

I think unless Barca decide to send him on loan to another La liga club there is a good chance we will get him for this season

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague
Tello is not convinced about playing abroad. Liverpool might be hopeful but if Tito Vilanova lets him know he will play, hell stay.

Yes i know Balague is clueless but there's also this....

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff
The meeting between sports director Zubizarreta and Tello's agent has ended. Renewal is close, Tello will not join Liverpool. [ser/ona fm]

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff
Only point of discussion left with Tello is if he'll effectively will be registered as first team player. Deal could be announced soon [ara]

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff
With Villa and Cuenca recovering from injuries, both Barcelona and Tello wanted the player to stay at least until January. [sport cope]

Seems highly unlikely tbh and i know Echo are supposedly reliable for Liverpool news but there's also a lot of other reliable sources who have been wrong this summer.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:56 pm

Albiceleste wrote:Tello is staying at Barcelona, unfortunately.
He's staying in our B team, so maybe a loan is not exactly out of consideration.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:57 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:
RedOranje wrote:We need a wide player more than a central midfielder, though.

Don't want anyone from Barca, unless Masch wants to come back Very Happy....I'm also a Madrid fan, you must understand my reasoning RedO, our rivalry hasn't been the nicest since Mou's arrival.

A 2 team man I always wondered how that was possible.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:03 pm

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder
Anita is about have medical with #nufc so I'm told

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews
Sky Sources: Ajax midfielder Vurnon Anita having medical at Newcastle #SSN

Good, with Tiote possibly out against Spurs we will need him.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:04 pm

Agger:

Agger is quoted as saying by Ekstra Bladet: "Playing for Barcelona would be a huge accomplishment. They have the best team in the world so that is a given.

"But I am very happy here (Liverpool). I feel that I have a good place in the club and that I have a lot of influence on the pitch."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:09 pm

Arsenal fans on twitter are gonna look like right tits if Sahin joins us Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:21 pm

AC Milan have made a move for Lazio’s Francelino Matuzalem, reports in Italy suggest.

The 32-year-old midfielder is thought to be on his way out of the Stadio Olimpico and have offers from Qatar and Dubai.

According to Sky Sport Italia, Matuzalem wants to stay in Italy and his representatives are in talks with the Rossoneri over a potential move.
His advisors are also set to meet with Lazio on 20 August in a bid to thrash out his future.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:23 pm

Schweini wrote:Arsenal fans on twitter are gonna look like right tits if Sahin joins us Laughing

Not like you haven't looked like a right tit before tbf mate Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:23 pm

-------------------Lucas
-------Allen/Gerrard-------Sahin

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:25 pm

[quote="Great Leader Sprucenuce"]
BeautifulGame wrote:

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague
Tello is not convinced about playing abroad. Liverpool might be hopeful but if Tito Vilanova lets him know he will play, hell stay.

Yes i know Balague is clueless but there's also this....

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff
The meeting between sports director Zubizarreta and Tello's agent has ended. Renewal is close, Tello will not join Liverpool. [ser/ona fm]

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff
Only point of discussion left with Tello is if he'll effectively will be registered as first team player. Deal could be announced soon [ara]

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff
With Villa and Cuenca recovering from injuries, both Barcelona and Tello wanted the player to stay at least until January. [sport cope]

Seems highly unlikely tbh and i know Echo are supposedly reliable for Liverpool news but there's also a lot of other reliable sources who have been wrong this summer.

Maybe i am wrong but didnt Vilanova already insisted he cant offer him regular playing time and hence this rumour started in the first place?

P.S

Also Ballauge isnt as bad as people are making him out.He more often than not gets his info correct particularly if its related to spanish players.Its just that when its bad news for one club they start talking shit about him.

I remember him broking both Alonso and Toress news before anyone else.But just becoz they were bad news for us we (LFC fans) started saying he is rubbish.I would assume its the same with most fans/club
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:30 pm

mtfootball wrote:-------------------Lucas
-------Allen/Gerrard-------Sahin

Lucas-----------------------Sahin

------------Allen----------

Gerrard-------Suarez------Borini

Think Gerrard will play in the front 3 if we sign Sahin.But just feel Sahin is probably a long shot though and ultimately will end up at Arsenal

Last edited by BeautifulGame on Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next