LEquipe: Thiago Silva, Ibra and Verratti to PSG! (UPDATED July 17)

+87
RealGunner
Firenze
vivabarca38
Zero
Zealous
justdoit_
Vibe
andiii
Yeezus
guest7
red&blacklegion
TheRedStag
FennecFox7
Eivindo
tonger
chinomaster182
Grande_Milano
kiranr
leemhuis
Rebaño Sagrado
Doc
halamadrid2
TonyDaBeast
Emaharg
Blue Barrett
Arquitecto
7amood11
RED
Lord Awesome
Amar
windkick
rsinatra
Red Alert
dostoevsky
The Sanchez
M99
free_cat
BiasedMilanFan3
BarcaLearning
Swanhends
InterMalia
Tomwin Lannister
lenear1030
Divine Intervention
Le Samourai
chad4401
Valkyrja
the xcx
BAYERN_MUNICH
Gomez83
Cookie Monster
Rossonero23
Blue
LeSwagg James
Funkentelechy
Ganso
S
Kingofeverythingclassy
Rossoneri Ninja
zizzle
S32TABLANCA
II Capitano
Onyx
Adit
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Albiceleste
pUsHa
BarrileteCosmico
gondov
LeVersacci
Abramovich
Gil
Potential
Cotes
fatman123
che
Mr Nick09
Harmonica
Kick
Forza
REWB
Jonathan28
lszanto
EarlyPrototype
Dante
urbaNRoots
sportsczy
91 posters

Page 16 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Go down

LEquipe:  Thiago Silva, Ibra and Verratti to PSG! (UPDATED July 17) - Page 16 Empty Re: LEquipe: Thiago Silva, Ibra and Verratti to PSG! (UPDATED July 17)

Post by free_cat Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:39 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Now i'm curious because i actually know the business well. Tell me... what were your responsibilities? How does a deal work? Is this the NBA or another league?

I already know that you are clueless about this, so i highly recommend you stay quiet lol.

You want me to answer, or you want me to stay quiet? Make up your mind IFF.

Last edited by free_cat on Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

LEquipe:  Thiago Silva, Ibra and Verratti to PSG! (UPDATED July 17) - Page 16 Empty Re: LEquipe: Thiago Silva, Ibra and Verratti to PSG! (UPDATED July 17)

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:39 pm

berlusconi is going to bend over,he cares too much about his image.if he sells TS then every milan fan will hate him
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:40 pm

free_cat wrote:Ok IFF, next time don't boast and no one will stress your fail afterwards.

I also know people in football and Barça, and you've never seen me reporting minutely on a transfer as you did, because I know that most of what comes out in the street is very unreliable (as you said a transfer negotiation is very confidential :facepalm: )

But they do create buzz about a deal when they are going to the media with it. They are allowed to let some details out to get the coverage they want.

PSG wanted people to know that this would be the largest deal in Ligue 1 history and the biggest player wage in ligue 1 history. So they allowed some parameters to be leaked. Just so happens, i got wind of it.

You probably also know that agents talk a lot. Mostly bs.... but a lot. Even if things are supposed to be confidential, they always leak something if it meets their agenda.

M'Vila's agent is best example of this recently.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:42 pm

Anyhow, i'm done talking to you D&R.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:43 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:So many things happened in a matter of hours. Galliani spent a night in Paris negotiating a deal with leonardo, at that point everything was agreed at about 46m. Then you had Cassano's words starting to reach out Milan, Ibra's agent letting it known that Ibra would leave, fans storming the club offices, and then the second guessing started.

What we do here is not a minute by minute play through with 100% accuracy of every single thought that goes through Berlusconi's mind. There were general infos out there that we posted in this thread, and up to the moment when a value was agreed, but the final say on the transfer was missing. No one in this thread claimed the transfer was definitive at 100%. the rest is history, i believe it's fairly easy to comprehend for a grown adult.

what you are doing here is quite petty and speaks a lot of your character. Dont hate because you dont know lol, people lacking knowledge always bicker.

I'm only stressing sportczy's fail because I felt it was cocky how he boasted about inside knoweledge. It was just funny that in the end all the certainity he showed in his thread accounted for 0.

Yeah, it's a cheap shot, but it could be settled easily if Sportczy admitted that he just got some rumours + the news. I would be the first one to praise his courage for admiting an exces of cockyness.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:44 pm

Inside Info Fail would read IIF and not IFF, just saying. Also, if Milan fans could actually believe this was gonna happen then I think Sports info was as accurate as possible considering he doesn't work for PSG, Milan or has any part of the deal.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:45 pm

Why would i acknowledge anything. I never said i had a play-by-play. I just confirmed a few things that i'd heard myself as opposed to relying on the press.

But ok mr. bagel+coffee+laundry... i mean assistant agent. I guess you type fast too lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:45 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Dante wrote:An interesting example .

But assumptions won't cut it . And if you re being paid for doing something , it's a job . I won't discuss elementary stuff anymore.

You either prove Maldini does what you say he does , otherwise concede and stop , himself said completely the opposite . What you may believe he has done or is doing for PSG , is pure fantasy.

France Soir has reported for a bit now that Maldini is going to join the staff of PSG full time for Carlo... to help the defenders. He's been working with the PSG defenders on and off since Carlo joined as a consultant. They're looking to give him a full time job according to France Soir.

That's why Maldini is denying his involvement with Silva and PSG. He is not on the staff yet and, in any case, his consulting work and prospective job has nothing to do with dealmaking or business... he's going to be a defensive coach under Carlo.

ah.. so no concrete proof , just rumours and according to France Soir "he's going to" . lol

So . All the rest you said about Maldini are fails and as far as i know , you need to stay in Paris to be "secretly doing consulting work" for PSG or Carlo . As far as i know , Maldini lives in Milan , still. Of course i don't know what he does on trips , but lol if you believe he is often going to Paris at PSG , people would have noticed by now .

I ll take Maldini's statement for truth to be honest , you are just making things up according to what you believe it's true from the french press . These stuff aren't proof for me , and i already dragged this far out of pure curiosity.

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:47 pm

Dante wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
Dante wrote:An interesting example .

But assumptions won't cut it . And if you re being paid for doing something , it's a job . I won't discuss elementary stuff anymore.

You either prove Maldini does what you say he does , otherwise concede and stop , himself said completely the opposite . What you may believe he has done or is doing for PSG , is pure fantasy.

France Soir has reported for a bit now that Maldini is going to join the staff of PSG full time for Carlo... to help the defenders. He's been working with the PSG defenders on and off since Carlo joined as a consultant. They're looking to give him a full time job according to France Soir.

That's why Maldini is denying his involvement with Silva and PSG. He is not on the staff yet and, in any case, his consulting work and prospective job has nothing to do with dealmaking or business... he's going to be a defensive coach under Carlo.

ah.. so no concrete proof , just rumours and according to France Soir "he's going to" . lol

So . All the rest you said about Maldini are fails and as far as i know , you need to stay in Paris to be "secretly doing consulting work" for PSG or Carlo . As far as i know , Maldini lives in Milan , still. Of course i don't know what he does on trips , but lol if you believe he is often going to Paris at PSG , people would have noticed by now .

I ll take Maldini's statement for truth to be honest , you are just making things up according to what you believe it's true from the french press . These stuff aren't proof for me , and i already dragged this far out of pure curiosity.

What is concrete proof? You want me to show a copy of the consulting contract?

This thread is getting ridiculous ffs.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:50 pm

sportsczy wrote: Just so happens, i got wind of it.

You got wrong wind, and you should have known more than to boast and be cocky about it.

sportsczy wrote:
You probably also know that agents talk a lot. Mostly bs.... but a lot. Even if things are supposed to be confidential, they always leak something if it meets their agenda.

Yes, all agents talk a lot, because all agents are the same and have the same strategies. Same with people. Everyone is the same. :facepalm:
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:51 pm

free_cat wrote:
sportsczy wrote: Just so happens, i got wind of it.

You got wrong wind, and you should have known more than to boast and be cocky about it.

sportsczy wrote:

Yes, all agents talk a lot, because all agents are the same and have the same strategies. Same with people. Everyone is the same. :facepalm:

rofl
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:52 pm

you see , you can't prove it , but you insist on your own hypothetical truths about Maldini , when the man himself said , he has nothing to do with PSG , nor he had the chance to.

I have all the proof in the world by Maldini's statement . Official , legit and real.

I wanted to prove your just making stuff up , about Maldini , and i did , because you can't prove anything of what you say , whilst i can always repeat what Maldini said , to prove he isn't involved with PSG at all.

discussion/
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:53 pm

Dante wrote:you see , you can't prove it , but you insist on your own hypothetical truths about Maldini , when the man himself said , he has nothing to do with PSG , nor he had the chance to.

I have all the proof in the world by Maldini's statement . Official , legit and real.

I wanted to prove your just making stuff up , about Maldini , and i did , because you can't prove anything of what you say , whilst i can always repeat what Maldini said , to prove he isn't involved with PSG at all.

discussion/

Ok. If it helps you sleep better at night... i'm cool with it.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:55 pm

sportsczy wrote:Why would i acknowledge anything. I never said i had a play-by-play. I just confirmed a few things that i'd heard myself as opposed to relying on the press.

But ok mr. bagel+coffee+laundry... i mean assistant agent. I guess you type fast too lol.

Because it would be the nice thing to do after are your boasting. Re-read yourself.

It's funny how you are trying to piss me about the PA thing.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:56 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Dante wrote:you see , you can't prove it , but you insist on your own hypothetical truths about Maldini , when the man himself said , he has nothing to do with PSG , nor he had the chance to.

discussion/

Ok. If it helps you sleep better at night... i'm cool with it.

yeah , because your fantasy theories which are based on France soir would trouble me at nights

Laughing . just lol .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:56 pm

No one can prove anything, that's the point. But a week ago when we said that Ibra and Silva could leave, you all mocked us. A week later, it was national crying day of the year on the milan forums because Silva was on the verge of a transfer. See? the same here, he believes one thing from his experience dealing with a specific set of medias and news. You dont have that experience, so you want to believe official statements, which can be pure lies too as you have been proven just few days ago. In my opinion, Maldini is involved in some way with Leonardo, and in a professional sense too. Just no one can give what the extent of that relationship is.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:03 pm

untill he can prove it , better stop embrarrasing himself this way , acting like he knows what he's talking about .

He's not . I can tell you all sort of things i can conclude from the Italian press , and i have in the past . What does this makes me ? Or Sportsczy in this case ?

he claims stuff that he can't prove , which is at least naive . Period , i had enough rumours that are "going to" happen . You either prove it , or stop .

And Nick , if you go back some pages , it's you who brought Maldini on this. You ve mentioned he lobbied with PSG and Leonardo .. right and i said to you , that can't be right and next day after , Maldini came out and denied this sharade .

Sportsczy claims stuff that have been happening , are happening and will happen with Maldini - PSG, without any sort of proof other than , rumours Laughing

This is my last post on this discussion .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:09 pm

What have i exactly claimed lol? I want concrete proof from this thread where i made unequivocal statements. Please, enlighten me in my old age. I tend to forget things.

The only part i came out against was the fee and the offer... someone came out and said PSG offered 65 million and 12 million wages. I said that that's not true and the current offer (48 hours ago) was 40.4 million and 8.5 million wages. That's it.

I never said anything about Maldini other than he's not telling the entire story about his involvement with PSG. He is 100% correct that he has no job or role there. Is that false?

You people are incredible.

But again, please show me my claims. Because i've made none other than the above and that some within PSG thought that the deal was all but done.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:12 pm

i posted a report from a reliable place about Maldini being involved. And i said from my experience and the things i know from PSG, i know Maldini speaks to Leonardo, so it didnt shock me. That's my belief based on what i know from a club i follow, experience you dont have, so you are free not to trust it. but there cant be one set of truth that we will all agree to, that wont happen.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:12 pm

The egos in this thread....
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:14 pm

Jonathan28 wrote:The egos in this thread....

Well, people come out and personally attacked me from nowhere. Of course i'm going to react.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:14 pm

Frenchman, don't sweat the small stuff. I actually think you had more credible info than most of the so called Sport media outlets. Deals break down and what not. All I know is that Milan fans didn't shit bricks in seeing their player about to leave for nothing but silly rumours.

Maldini being involved is of little importance really...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:50 pm

sports is very knowledgeable when it comes to news from France which is why he was updating everything he found out/heard on here

You wouldn't see him update everything that goes on between i don't know Neymar and Barca would you, he isn't being cocky but rather he takes info from reliable sources in France and posts them here, in fact i remember a few pages back where he said nothing is 100% so this deal might have fallen through due to dental decay or something... show the guy some respect ffs
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:56 pm

The Ligue 1 side are believed to be willing to pay a transfer fee in the region of €50 million for the centre-back, while offering the player a contract worth close to €1m per month.

Nevertheless, Milan are still undecided as to whether they want to let go of their prized asset, and his representative feels the Brazil international should be rewarded with a pay rise if the Rossoneri veto a move.

"We are waiting for Milan to get in touch. The negotiations from the past few days have made it very clear that they see Thiago as their most important player," Tonietto stated to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"We're waiting for [Silvio] Berlusconi to make a decision on his future. If they don't want to sell, then I'm confident that they will recognise his value to the club, and make an effort to give him a new and improved deal."

The centre-back's current contract runs until the summer of 2016.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:15 pm

just to clear something up .

I never questioned you Sportsczy about the Silva saga ,my posts are everywhere to judge and in the Milan section . I've always discussed what you brought in these threads decently and i did took them into consideration .

I only took issue with just this part about Maldini and as proved by Maldini and not your fantasy theories or F.Soir rumours , i was right .

Now you say he has no role or job there , but before you were saying how he was working on "consulting projects" ..or he was being paid but wasn't an employee.. pure nonsense , nothing makes sense ,just unproven claims.

Maldini even stated the reason he visited PSG back in January ,to surprise Carlo with Leo , since they are friends for many years now.. He was so honest and like i said , spoke as always out loud , he even admited he talked with their president . But that's it. All the rest about involvement or work e.t.c were your fantasy theories and i was right all along.

I am sorry if you misunderstood something i might have said , but i never "attacked" you anyway .

Again , this was only about Maldini's hypothetical part in this ; not the rest you said or brought in this thread .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:33 pm

I normally don't respond to threads like this, but I couldn't help myself. Dante, you're clearly hurt by the thought of Maldini being involved with any other club.

discussion/

That's not proof either and you insist on disrespecting sportscyz by saying that he's making stuff up. You're entitled to your own opinion, but so is sportsczy and the fact is, sportsczy is going on what he has heard (you're basing your opinion based on what you have read). I know Maldini has a good reputation and is know for his brute honesty, but that doesn't prove what he said to the media is true. I've read some of your posts over the last couple of days and I think you need it would be wise if you spend a day or two away from this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next