LEquipe: Thiago Silva, Ibra and Verratti to PSG! (UPDATED July 17)

+87
RealGunner
Firenze
vivabarca38
Zero
Zealous
justdoit_
Vibe
andiii
Yeezus
guest7
red&blacklegion
TheRedStag
FennecFox7
Eivindo
tonger
chinomaster182
Grande_Milano
kiranr
leemhuis
Rebaño Sagrado
Doc
halamadrid2
TonyDaBeast
Emaharg
Blue Barrett
Arquitecto
7amood11
RED
Lord Awesome
Amar
windkick
rsinatra
Red Alert
dostoevsky
The Sanchez
M99
free_cat
BiasedMilanFan3
BarcaLearning
Swanhends
InterMalia
Tomwin Lannister
lenear1030
Divine Intervention
Le Samourai
chad4401
Valkyrja
the xcx
BAYERN_MUNICH
Gomez83
Cookie Monster
Rossonero23
Blue
LeSwagg James
Funkentelechy
Ganso
S
Kingofeverythingclassy
Rossoneri Ninja
zizzle
S32TABLANCA
II Capitano
Onyx
Adit
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Albiceleste
pUsHa
BarrileteCosmico
gondov
LeVersacci
Abramovich
Gil
Potential
Cotes
fatman123
che
Mr Nick09
Harmonica
Kick
Forza
REWB
Jonathan28
lszanto
EarlyPrototype
Dante
urbaNRoots
sportsczy
91 posters

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

Go down

LEquipe:  Thiago Silva, Ibra and Verratti to PSG! (UPDATED July 17) - Page 28 Empty Re: LEquipe: Thiago Silva, Ibra and Verratti to PSG! (UPDATED July 17)

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:45 am

Nick did u make that sig yourself lol

Sportz is a Marseille fan??Don't they hate PSG Neutral

Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

LEquipe:  Thiago Silva, Ibra and Verratti to PSG! (UPDATED July 17) - Page 28 Empty Re: LEquipe: Thiago Silva, Ibra and Verratti to PSG! (UPDATED July 17)

Post by fatman123 Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:07 am

free_cat wrote:If Clubs like PSG, Chelsea or Man City pass the FFP it will be only because UEFA has dropped their pants.

Otherwise, with only one season into financial fair play, it's already almost impossible that they can achieve the 45 milion losses limit in three seasons.

i garuntee you every single one of those teams will have more then 45mil losses and will still pass FFP becuase theres a part of the rules which pretty much says if a club shows significant progress towards acheiving FFP targets they will be allowed into the CL

Man City is a great example, when they started spending big money they made ~300mil losses and by last season their losses was down to around ~80mil, and although they arent even close to the FFP regulations they are showing significant progress
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:51 am

The media stuff went online in June 2012.. so it won't hit the books until after the 2012/2013 season. They didn't secure the Ligue 1 TV rights until May of 2012. So 2011/2012 report will have nothing.

and yeah, i'm a Marseille fans (thanks for spilling the beans). As much as we hate PSG (i don't actually and haven't for a while as i want Ligue 1 teams to do well), we hate our own owner more right now lol. And about 2/3 of us are actually happy that stars are being brought to Ligue 1 and raising the awareness/marketability in the league. It will force the owners of the other big clubs here, like Marseille and Lyon, to step up their game, not to the level of PSG of course, but in a significant way still.

Football awareness is being raised greatly by what PSG is doing. It's all over the press and everyone, footy fan or not, is talking about it. PSG games in Paris and away are now entertainment events, not just sporting events... everyone will want to go.

Overall, it's a great thing for the league. Aulas, Girard, etc. have all come out and praised QIA for what they're doing for PSG and Ligue 1 in general.

Most Marseille fans are having an emotional crisis since we're happy for the League, but sad at the 5-0 drubbing we're going to take from PSG lol.

So far, Marseille fans are being told that the team has no money because of the stadium renovation going on and the recession... but that will only last so long. OM fans have already held public strikes against the team this year and some segments have boycotted games although they bought tickets (stadium looked half empty as a result). There's a really battle between OM fans and ownership right now. By upping the game, PSG is actually helping the OM fans and forcing action by OM ownership at some point hopefully).
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:47 am

fatman123 wrote:i garuntee you every single one of those teams will have more then 45mil losses and will still pass FFP becuase theres a part of the rules which pretty much says if a club shows significant progress towards acheiving FFP targets they will be allowed into the CL

Man City is a great example, when they started spending big money they made ~300mil losses and by last season their losses was down to around ~80mil, and although they arent even close to the FFP regulations they are showing significant progress

Yeah i read something like that in some article.

Sadly some of those sponsorship deals would save their ass in time to comply for FFP.

While reading the PSG Swiss Ramble article ,i came across this..

That’s a help, but PSG’s projected losses of €170 million are clearly far higher than the €45 million allowance, so it looks like they will have to rely on one of UEFA’s get-out clauses, namely that an improving trend in the annual break-even results “will be viewed… favourably” (Annex XI). In this way, they might manage to avoid the ultimate sanction of being thrown out of the Champions League.

I wonder what these 'get out clauses' mean ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:52 am

One of them is already mentioned in the quote itself. Improving annual trend.

There should be more though, as that one was annex XI apparently.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:42 am

Thiago Silva wanted Milan future
By Football Italia staff

Thiago Silva has insisted that he didn’t request a transfer from Milan to Paris Saint-Germain. “I had just renewed my contract.”

The Brazilian has been sold to PSG for €42m and he’ll be joined by Zlatan Ibrahimovic after the Swede completed his switch on Wednesday.

“I’m happy with the transfer, but sad that I have had to say goodbye to Milan,” he said from Brazil’s Olympic training camp.

“I experienced some strong emotions there. It is a club which dedicates itself to its players and the squad – I owe them everything.

“My transfer to Paris was not a decision taken by me – that’s 100 per cent certain – after all, I had just extended my contract.

“People who understand about football know how things went and it was a complicated matter for me. It was my desire, and that of my family, to not leave Milan.

“I’m not going to PSG to earn more money. I’m not a mercenary, but I want to say sorry to the Milan fans.”

It was only after Silva discussed the French club’s ambitions with PSG sporting director Leonardo, his former boss at Milan, that he gave the move the green light.

“Leonardo and Carlo Ancelotti phoned me and I have great affection and respect for Leonardo,” the stopper added.

“Their project was what pushed me to change clubs. As Ibrahimovic has said, they are building a dream team. I want to make history with the club.”

Print Send to a fr
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:16 pm

The biggest deception thread on GL if any Laughing

Deception fest from the start to finish.Man this is one epic thread.This needs to be nominated in next year's voting me thinks.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28