LEquipe: Thiago Silva, Ibra and Verratti to PSG! (UPDATED July 17)

+87
RealGunner
Firenze
vivabarca38
Zero
Zealous
justdoit_
Vibe
andiii
Yeezus
guest7
red&blacklegion
TheRedStag
FennecFox7
Eivindo
tonger
chinomaster182
Grande_Milano
kiranr
leemhuis
RebaƱo Sagrado
Doc
halamadrid2
TonyDaBeast
Emaharg
Blue Barrett
Arquitecto
7amood11
RED
Lord Awesome
Amar
windkick
rsinatra
Red Alert
dostoevsky
The Sanchez
M99
free_cat
BiasedMilanFan3
BarcaLearning
Swanhends
InterMalia
Tomwin Lannister
lenear1030
Divine Intervention
Le Samourai
chad4401
Valkyrja
the xcx
BAYERN_MUNICH
Gomez83
Cookie Monster
Rossonero23
Blue
LeSwagg James
Funkentelechy
Ganso
S
Kingofeverythingclassy
Rossoneri Ninja
zizzle
S32TABLANCA
II Capitano
Onyx
Adit
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Albiceleste
pUsHa
BarrileteCosmico
gondov
LeVersacci
Abramovich
Gil
Potential
Cotes
fatman123
che
Mr Nick09
Harmonica
Kick
Forza
REWB
Jonathan28
lszanto
EarlyPrototype
Dante
urbaNRoots
sportsczy
91 posters

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Go down

LEquipe:  Thiago Silva, Ibra and Verratti to PSG! (UPDATED July 17) - Page 9 Empty Re: LEquipe: Thiago Silva, Ibra and Verratti to PSG! (UPDATED July 17)

Post by Dante Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:24 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
II Capitano wrote:He's downgrading, if you like, because of money which, in my eyes, makes him a mercenary. The project PSG have going in is very interesting, but he's leaving AC Milan at a hard time, where they are struggling financially. Yes, the money will help, but his services are at a much higher priority.
My point is that there are legit sporting reasons to join them. PSG have a higher chance of winning Ligue 1 than Milan Serie A. PSG have a higher chance of going farther in the CL, if they complete those signings.

And there's more money involved. So what? He's a professional ffs, he gets paid to play. That's his job. If you were an architect working for Firm A and Firm B came along and offered to double your contract, wouldn't you take the offer? That doesn't make him a mercenary, it makes him exactly the same as all of us. It's not like Milan are his childhood club, or the club that trained him from his youth.

We were the club who made him who he is though . I still remember when he signed , common belief were he was going to play right back for us , not even CB , even though he already knew the position.

If it wasn't for Maldini & especialy Nesta to mentor him all this time and learn that much in Milan in general , he wouldn't be that important today .

I get what you are saying though . Just , he owes a lot to Milan and if anything , it's not something easy for him , despite the money he will be earning if he goes.

Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

LEquipe:  Thiago Silva, Ibra and Verratti to PSG! (UPDATED July 17) - Page 9 Empty Re: LEquipe: Thiago Silva, Ibra and Verratti to PSG! (UPDATED July 17)

Post by II Capitano Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:28 pm

Before there are more debates, can I just say that this is easily the best thread for discussion, for me anyway. At least there have been no personal insults and trolls, quite enjoying this thread.

Have some Muslim love.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:29 pm

So what players are officially gone out of Milan? Whos rumored out?

I know Nesta is out for sure, and Thiago Silva and Pato is rumored out (what about Seedorf)

What's the deal? That's some some damage to the backline, seems like the team is busting up.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:39 pm

windkick wrote:So what players are officially gone out of Milan? Whos rumored out?

I know Nesta is out for sure, and Thiago Silva and Pato is rumored out (what about Seedorf)

What's the deal? That's some some damage to the backline, seems like the team is busting up.

Right now as we speak , Milan is half empty of players .. haven't seen anything as unstable as this in Milan since ever .

Gattuso , Nesta , Inzaghi , Seedorf , Zambrotta , Roma are officialy gone , at least if something completely unexpected happens.

Aquilani and Maxi Lopez won't be signed either , that goes the tally to 8 . Merkel , Strasser will be loaned out once again , whilst Flamini has reportdly rejected the new proposal with cut wages . Muntari is supposed to stay , but it's not confirmed as of yet.

Put Silva in the departures as well and one can easily assume this team might have been relegated this season ...

Not to mention we haven't been linked with anyone for more than a week now , we are the new Wenger of the market as it seems Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:44 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Nick I take issue with your sources. Was TS with Brazil in the US? He didn't play against Argentina and as far as I know he wasn't in the bench, since it was a U23 team. So I'm not sure he was actually in Brazil, given that he's not U23.

Yeah he was in the US. He played in the game against the US.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:27 pm

Dante wrote:
windkick wrote:So what players are officially gone out of Milan? Whos rumored out?

Right now as we speak , Milan is half empty of players .. haven't seen anything as unstable as this in Milan since ever .

Gattuso , Nesta , Inzaghi , Seedorf , Zambrotta , Roma are officialy gone , at least if something completely unexpected happens.

Aquilani and Maxi Lopez won't be signed either , that goes the tally to 8 . Merkel , Strasser will be loaned out once again , whilst Flamini has reportdly rejected the new proposal with cut wages . Muntari is supposed to stay , but it's not confirmed as of yet.

Put Silva in the departures as well and one can easily assume this team might have been relegated this season ...

Not to mention we haven't been linked with anyone for more than a week now , we are the new Wenger of the market as it seems Laughing

I've always liked Milan so hopefully they have a plan (one that involves winning and not just cashing in on players like it seems right now). I think as long as Ibra stays they won't be in to bad shape, but reaching top 3 again will be tough unless some new additions start to come in
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:41 pm

Milan, as long as they have Ibra, they just need 9 other players that cand defend and hoof the ball to him and they'd still manage a CL sport in Italy.
Very Happy
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:03 pm

Allegri to invest in more DM's? hmm
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:28 pm

ā€œNow I am playing the Euroā€™s and after that Iā€™ll decide whether to stay at Milan or leave,ā€ Cassano, who had an excellent game against Spain on Sunday evening, revealed in a press conference on Tuesday. ā€œI havenā€™t spoken to Ibra in a month, but if he gets angry about the sale of Thiago Silva, I will agree with him.

ā€œWithout Thiago Silva it will be very difficult to compete for the Scudetto and the Champions League. How far can we make it without Thiago Silva? Without him, we can only qualify for the Champions League at best. If we lose Thiago Silva then we lose 50% of the squad. Heā€™s irreplaceable. The Milan board has to be clear and honest with us players about the objectives, if they sell Thiago Silva. The Milan board has to admit to us players that we canā€™t compete for the Scudetto and the CL, if Thiago Silva leaves us,ā€ he added.

ā€œIf it was up to me, then I would never let Thiago Silva leave Milan. Itā€™s a crime to lose him.ā€ Cassano canā€™t say if heā€™ll stay at Milan or leave and tells: ā€œSampdoria is in my heart, and I hope to return there one day.ā€
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:30 pm

Internal implosion about to occur at Milan
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:41 pm

I see a massive chain reaction coming.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:44 pm

acmilan.com being ddosed eco smile
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:45 pm

Potential wrote:acmilan.com being ddosed eco smile
yeah Laughing
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:14 pm

so update, Galliani was caught leaving the Parc des Princes with Leonardo, they are negotiating. Galliani wants 50m, Leonardo is offering 47m+bonuses, there is little separating both sides now, they will likely find an agreement soon. #RMC
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:21 pm

I like how some here are touting Thiago to never be seen again.

FGS PSG is in CL. And they will continue to participate in the big tourneys.

No he will be heard from again I assure you.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:27 pm

Bad times ahead for Milan...
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:41 pm

According to RMC, Leonardo is tempting Milan with a package deal for both Ibra and Silva.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:44 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:According to RMC, Leonardo is tempting Milan with a package deal for both Ibra and Silva.

If they pack in Pato there too ... Galliani is GOAT for getting rid of him :bow:
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:46 pm

If Milan get 80m for Ibra and Silva surely then Milan must re-invest back into the team.

It would be utterly :facepalm: not to.... and if they do and do it wisely i could see them actually coming out of this smelling of roses.... 80m for 2 players no matter how good they are is a ridiculous amount of money.

I hope that they do re-invest.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:49 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:If Milan get 80m for Ibra and Silva surely then Milan must re-invest back into the team.

It would be utterly :facepalm: not to.... and if they do and do it wisely i could see them actually coming out of this smelling of roses.... 80m for 2 players no matter how good they are is a ridiculous amount of money.

They have operating losses of about 70 mil this year. I wouldn't be surprised if they only reinvested about 10 mil of the 80.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:56 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:If Milan get 80m for Ibra and Silva surely then Milan must re-invest back into the team.

They have operating losses of about 70 mil this year. I wouldn't be surprised if they only reinvested about 10 mil of the 80.

The losses though have been covered by Fininvest , but apparently , Berlusconi must want his money back ..

and 10m ? you ve missed our latest transfer bombs or what
we are the new Wenger of the market , isn't it obvious by now Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:58 pm

sportsczy wrote:

:facepalm: then.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:25 am

"To everybody who asked," KP Boateng wrote on his Twitter page. "I just hope Thiago Silva is not leaving, then to lose the best defender in the world is HARD!!!!"
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:32 am

Thiago Silva and Ibra will be good signings for us, they will help us establish our place in europe next season.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:51 am

80M? Juve built a stadium for 100... you know what to do Milan Wink
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:54 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:80M? Juve built a stadium for 100... you know what to do Milan Wink
Juve took 10 years to do that though.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next