poll: who is better right now portugal or italy

+30
Archie_Thompson
Milantildeath
El Chelsea Fuerte
Lord Awesome
Zees
RedAndWhiteArmy
7amood11
RobbyV
BeautifulGame
RealGunner
Abramovich
CroInter
cositomilan
izzy
Doc
S
IzzyC08
M99
elm_baraja_shaman
Nishankly
Yuri Yukuv
Magricos
ErPupone
zarola
Lord Spencer
Lord Hades
Adit
Albiceleste
JuvenelCuore
theaguia
34 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

portugal or italy atm

poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 10 Vote_lcap59%poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 10 Vote_rcap 59% 
[ 36 ]
poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 10 Vote_lcap41%poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 10 Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 25 ]
 
Total Votes : 61
 
 
Poll closed

poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 10 Empty Re: poll: who is better right now portugal or italy

Post by theaguia Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:52 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
theaguia wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:Messi, Xavi, Iniesta are all better than Ronaldo.

And I can discredit them because you are comparing them to anti-matter. Italia uses no wingers so you are comparing people to anti-matter as far as I am concerned.

when did i say ronaldo is better than them?

well if you choose to ignore the wingers then you just look biased. you should count wingers as forwards and then compare them both if you prefer

"they are the world's best..."

Anyways, wingers are incomparable to strikers so I will not be doing anything of that sort. Discrediting them shows I am biased ? Yeah, because the unbiased thing to do is pretend Italia uses wingers. Rolling Eyes

let me get this straight, you say in terms of players italy is better than every team that uses wingers? i mean afterall you are then comparing 9 players to 11 which is not sensible. when comparing the players of lets say argentina you wouldn't take messi into account because he plays on the wing?
In your mind italy is better than argentina, brazil, netherlands, germany and even spain when they sue wingers. This because you are comparing 9 players to 11, so obviously italy would win

theaguia
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 10 Empty Re: poll: who is better right now portugal or italy

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:59 am

No, but due to the fact Italia does not have wingers, do not compare Portugal's wingers with Italia's players. Simple.

9 players on Italia v. 9 players on Portugal does not give enough of a representation to the better squad ?

Maybe the 3-1 video might.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 10 Empty Re: poll: who is better right now portugal or italy

Post by theaguia Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:12 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:No, but due to the fact Italia does not have wingers, do not compare Portugal's wingers with Italia's players. Simple.

9 players on Italia v. 9 players on Portugal does not give enough of a representation to the better squad ?

Maybe the 3-1 video might.
ya after taking out portugal's best 2 players
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 1006
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 10 Empty Re: poll: who is better right now portugal or italy

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:14 am

theaguia wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:No, but due to the fact Italia does not have wingers, do not compare Portugal's wingers with Italia's players. Simple.

9 players on Italia v. 9 players on Portugal does not give enough of a representation to the better squad ?

Maybe the 3-1 video might.
ya after taking out portugal's best 2 players

A team which depends on two players is not that great of a team, now is it ?

Unfortunate that they do not match Italia's system, but that is the way the cookie crumbles. Italia still wins.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 10 Empty Re: poll: who is better right now portugal or italy

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:22 am

theaguia wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:No, but due to the fact Italia dors, do not compare Portugal's wingers with Italia's players. Simple.

9 players on Italia v. 9 players on Portugal does not give enough of a representation to the better squad ?

Maybe the 3-1 video might.
ya after taking out portugal's best 2 players

You do know most of our players were reserved? Oh wow, you had Ronaldo on in which he is your best player, since when is two players make you that good of a team. Just goes to show you have no depth in which Italy has. Keep it up

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 10 Empty Re: poll: who is better right now portugal or italy

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:24 am

theaguia wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
theaguia wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:Messi, Xavi, Iniesta are all better than Ronaldo.

And I can discredit them because you are comparing them to anti-matter. Italia uses no wingers so you are comparing people to anti-matter as far as I am concerned.

when did i say ronaldo is better than them?

well if you choose to ignore the wingers then you just look biased. you should count wingers as forwards and then compare them both if you prefer

"they are the world's best..."

Anyways, wingers are incomparable to strikers so I will not be doing anything of that sort. Discrediting them shows I am biased ? Yeah, because the unbiased thing to do is pretend Italia uses wingers. Rolling Eyes

let me get this straight, you say in terms of players italy is better than every team that uses wingers? i mean afterall you are then comparing 9 players to 11 which is not sensible. when comparing the players of lets say argentina you wouldn't take messi into account because he plays on the wing?
In your mind italy is better than argentina, brazil, netherlands, germany and even spain when they sue wingers. This because you are comparing 9 players to 11, so obviously italy would win

Yet your terms of a great team is 2 players. LMAO

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 10 Empty Re: poll: who is better right now portugal or italy

Post by theaguia Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:25 am

imo just because our best players on the wing does not not mean we rely on 2 players.
so i will ask you agn when you compare italy to argentina you wont consider messi?

i appriciate you support for your country but you guys are just taking it beyond normal levels
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 1006
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 10 Empty Re: poll: who is better right now portugal or italy

Post by theaguia Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:26 am

sciacca wrote:
theaguia wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
theaguia wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:Messi, Xavi, Iniesta are all better than Ronaldo.

And I can discredit them because you are comparing them to anti-matter. Italia uses no wingers so you are comparing people to anti-matter as far as I am concerned.

when did i say ronaldo is better than them?

well if you choose to ignore the wingers then you just look biased. you should count wingers as forwards and then compare them both if you prefer

"they are the world's best..."

Anyways, wingers are incomparable to strikers so I will not be doing anything of that sort. Discrediting them shows I am biased ? Yeah, because the unbiased thing to do is pretend Italia uses wingers. Rolling Eyes

let me get this straight, you say in terms of players italy is better than every team that uses wingers? i mean afterall you are then comparing 9 players to 11 which is not sensible. when comparing the players of lets say argentina you wouldn't take messi into account because he plays on the wing?
In your mind italy is better than argentina, brazil, netherlands, germany and even spain when they sue wingers. This because you are comparing 9 players to 11, so obviously italy would win

Yet your terms of a great team is 2 players. LMAO
wtf are you talking abt im just showing your logic, you love for italy is blinding you man. OFc every player matters, i doubt italy could beat anyone with 9 player against 11
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 1006
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 10 Empty Re: poll: who is better right now portugal or italy

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:39 am

Dead thread should stay dead. This argument is stupid, since they are of similar level. Wait for the god forsaken euro, and THEN talk about who is better.

END THIS THREAD ALREADY
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 4502
Join date : 2011-06-23

Back to top Go down

poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 10 Empty Re: poll: who is better right now portugal or italy

Post by Doc Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:55 pm

End it! End it I say!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 15919
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 10 Empty Re: poll: who is better right now portugal or italy

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:07 pm

theaguia wrote:
wtf are you talking abt im just showing your logic, you love for italy is blinding you man. OFc every player matters, i doubt italy could beat anyone with 9 player against 11

Your telling me Italy the best team when it comes to Defensive tactics won't win with 9 players? Just go to bed buddy.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 10 Empty Re: poll: who is better right now portugal or italy

Post by ErPupone Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:21 pm

sciacca wrote:
theaguia wrote:
wtf are you talking abt im just showing your logic, you love for italy is blinding you man. OFc every player matters, i doubt italy could beat anyone with 9 player against 11

Your telling me Italy the best team when it comes to Defensive tactics won't win with 9 players? Just go to bed buddy.

Tony, trust me, just drop it please.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 2422
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 10 Empty Re: poll: who is better right now portugal or italy

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:23 pm

ErPupone wrote:
sciacca wrote:
theaguia wrote:
wtf are you talking abt im just showing your logic, you love for italy is blinding you man. OFc every player matters, i doubt italy could beat anyone with 9 player against 11

Your telling me Italy the best team when it comes to Defensive tactics won't win with 9 players? Just go to bed buddy.

Tony, trust me, just drop it please.

Fine, but this guy makes no sense. scratch

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 10 Empty Re: poll: who is better right now portugal or italy

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:09 pm

sciacca wrote:
theaguia wrote:
wtf are you talking abt im just showing your logic, you love for italy is blinding you man. OFc every player matters, i doubt italy could beat anyone with 9 player against 11

Your telling me Italy the best team when it comes to Defensive tactics won't win with 9 players? Just go to bed buddy.

LMAO .Do u really believe what u said?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4561
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 10 Empty Re: poll: who is better right now portugal or italy

Post by izzy Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:15 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
sciacca wrote:
theaguia wrote:
wtf are you talking abt im just showing your logic, you love for italy is blinding you man. OFc every player matters, i doubt italy could beat anyone with 9 player against 11

Your telling me Italy the best team when it comes to Defensive tactics won't win with 9 players? Just go to bed buddy.

LMAO .Do u really believe what u said?

Yes. Yes he does. Come on, you know he does.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 10 Empty Re: poll: who is better right now portugal or italy

Post by Zees Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:48 pm

He does ? Shocked
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 952
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 10 Empty Re: poll: who is better right now portugal or italy

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:23 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
sciacca wrote:
theaguia wrote:
wtf are you talking abt im just showing your logic, you love for italy is blinding you man. OFc every player matters, i doubt italy could beat anyone with 9 player against 11

Your telling me Italy the best team when it comes to Defensive tactics won't win with 9 players? Just go to bed buddy.

LMAO .Do u really believe what u said?

Your telling me Italy is not best when it comes to Defensive Tactics? Give me a nation who's not better when it comes to defending than the Italians.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 10 Empty Re: poll: who is better right now portugal or italy

Post by Adit Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:27 pm

sciacca wrote:
theaguia wrote:
wtf are you talking abt im just showing your logic, you love for italy is blinding you man. OFc every player matters, i doubt italy could beat anyone with 9 player against 11

Your telling me Italy the best team when it comes to Defensive tactics won't win with 9 players? Just go to bed buddy.
time to make a quotes thread version 3 Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9571
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 10 Empty Re: poll: who is better right now portugal or italy

Post by Abramovich Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:03 pm

Why doesn't sciacca go to bed it seems he lives here Sleep
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 6544
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 10 Empty Re: poll: who is better right now portugal or italy

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:10 pm

Ade wrote:Why doesn't sciacca go to bed it seems he lives here Sleep

Of course, that's why I post every 2 - 5 hours per span. :coffee:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 10 Empty Re: poll: who is better right now portugal or italy

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:10 pm

Adit wrote:
sciacca wrote:
theaguia wrote:
wtf are you talking abt im just showing your logic, you love for italy is blinding you man. OFc every player matters, i doubt italy could beat anyone with 9 player against 11

Your telling me Italy the best team when it comes to Defensive tactics won't win with 9 players? Just go to bed buddy.
time to make a quotes thread version 3 Laughing

Oh no answer I see, point proven.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 10 Empty Re: poll: who is better right now portugal or italy

Post by Abramovich Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:36 pm

sciacca wrote:
Ade wrote:Why doesn't sciacca go to bed it seems he lives here Sleep

Of course, that's why I post every 2 - 5 hours per span. :coffee:

What ever makes you happy :flower:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 6544
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 10 Empty Re: poll: who is better right now portugal or italy

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:37 pm

Ade wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Ade wrote:Why doesn't sciacca go to bed it seems he lives here Sleep

Of course, that's why I post every 2 - 5 hours per span. :coffee:

What ever makes you happy :flower:

Once again, thats what I thought.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 10 Empty Re: poll: who is better right now portugal or italy

Post by Abramovich Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:52 pm

N that is? what that you don't think you post alot? :lol!:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 6544
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 10 Empty Re: poll: who is better right now portugal or italy

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:14 am

JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 10 Empty Re: poll: who is better right now portugal or italy

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:58 am

Ade wrote:N that is? what that you don't think you post alot? :lol!:

Im still waiting for an answer...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 10 Empty Re: poll: who is better right now portugal or italy

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum