Adit
Albiceleste
JuvenelCuore
theaguia
34 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

portugal or italy atm

poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 10 Vote_lcap59%poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 10 Vote_rcap 59% 
[ 36 ]
poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 10 Vote_lcap41%poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 10 Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 25 ]

Total Votes : 61

Poll closed

poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 10 Empty Re: poll: who is better right now portugal or italy

Post by theaguia Thu 21 Jul - 6:52:30

JuvenelCuore wrote:
theaguia wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:Messi, Xavi, Iniesta are all better than Ronaldo.

And I can discredit them because you are comparing them to anti-matter. Italia uses no wingers so you are comparing people to anti-matter as far as I am concerned.

when did i say ronaldo is better than them?

well if you choose to ignore the wingers then you just look biased. you should count wingers as forwards and then compare them both if you prefer

"they are the world's best..."

Anyways, wingers are incomparable to strikers so I will not be doing anything of that sort. Discrediting them shows I am biased ? Yeah, because the unbiased thing to do is pretend Italia uses wingers. Rolling Eyes

let me get this straight, you say in terms of players italy is better than every team that uses wingers? i mean afterall you are then comparing 9 players to 11 which is not sensible. when comparing the players of lets say argentina you wouldn't take messi into account because he plays on the wing?
In your mind italy is better than argentina, brazil, netherlands, germany and even spain when they sue wingers. This because you are comparing 9 players to 11, so obviously italy would win

theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 10 Empty Re: poll: who is better right now portugal or italy

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu 21 Jul - 6:59:01

No, but due to the fact Italia does not have wingers, do not compare Portugal's wingers with Italia's players. Simple.

9 players on Italia v. 9 players on Portugal does not give enough of a representation to the better squad ?

Maybe the 3-1 video might.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Thu 21 Jul - 7:12:29

JuvenelCuore wrote:No, but due to the fact Italia does not have wingers, do not compare Portugal's wingers with Italia's players. Simple.

9 players on Italia v. 9 players on Portugal does not give enough of a representation to the better squad ?

ya after taking out portugal's best 2 players
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu 21 Jul - 7:14:08

theaguia wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:No, but due to the fact Italia does not have wingers, do not compare Portugal's wingers with Italia's players. Simple.

A team which depends on two players is not that great of a team, now is it ?

Unfortunate that they do not match Italia's system, but that is the way the cookie crumbles. Italia still wins.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul - 7:22:06

theaguia wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:No, but due to the fact Italia dors, do not compare Portugal's wingers with Italia's players. Simple.

You do know most of our players were reserved? Oh wow, you had Ronaldo on in which he is your best player, since when is two players make you that good of a team. Just goes to show you have no depth in which Italy has. Keep it up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul - 7:24:06

theaguia wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
theaguia wrote:

And I can discredit them because you are comparing them to anti-matter. Italia uses no wingers so you are comparing people to anti-matter as far as I am concerned.

well if you choose to ignore the wingers then you just look biased. you should count wingers as forwards and then compare them both if you prefer

Anyways, wingers are incomparable to strikers so I will not be doing anything of that sort. Discrediting them shows I am biased ? Yeah, because the unbiased thing to do is pretend Italia uses wingers. Rolling Eyes

let me get this straight, you say in terms of players italy is better than every team that uses wingers? i mean afterall you are then comparing 9 players to 11 which is not sensible. when comparing the players of lets say argentina you wouldn't take messi into account because he plays on the wing?
In your mind italy is better than argentina, brazil, netherlands, germany and even spain when they sue wingers. This because you are comparing 9 players to 11, so obviously italy would win

Yet your terms of a great team is 2 players. LMAO

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Thu 21 Jul - 7:25:27

imo just because our best players on the wing does not not mean we rely on 2 players.
so i will ask you agn when you compare italy to argentina you wont consider messi?

i appriciate you support for your country but you guys are just taking it beyond normal levels
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Thu 21 Jul - 7:26:44

sciacca wrote:
theaguia wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
theaguia wrote:

Yet your terms of a great team is 2 players. LMAO
wtf are you talking abt im just showing your logic, you love for italy is blinding you man. OFc every player matters, i doubt italy could beat anyone with 9 player against 11
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu 21 Jul - 7:39:24

Dead thread should stay dead. This argument is stupid, since they are of similar level. Wait for the god forsaken euro, and THEN talk about who is better.

END THIS THREAD ALREADY
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu 21 Jul - 16:55:00

End it! End it I say!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul - 18:07:41

theaguia wrote:
wtf are you talking abt im just showing your logic, you love for italy is blinding you man. OFc every player matters, i doubt italy could beat anyone with 9 player against 11

Your telling me Italy the best team when it comes to Defensive tactics won't win with 9 players? Just go to bed buddy.

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Thu 21 Jul - 18:21:49

sciacca wrote:
theaguia wrote:

Your telling me Italy the best team when it comes to Defensive tactics won't win with 9 players? Just go to bed buddy.

Tony, trust me, just drop it please.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul - 18:23:39

ErPupone wrote:
sciacca wrote:
theaguia wrote:

Tony, trust me, just drop it please.

Fine, but this guy makes no sense. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu 21 Jul - 19:09:36

sciacca wrote:
theaguia wrote:

LMAO .Do u really believe what u said?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu 21 Jul - 19:15:32

BeautifulGame wrote:
sciacca wrote:
theaguia wrote:

Yes. Yes he does. Come on, you know he does.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Thu 21 Jul - 20:48:32

He does ? Shocked
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul - 21:23:40

BeautifulGame wrote:
sciacca wrote:
theaguia wrote:

Your telling me Italy is not best when it comes to Defensive Tactics? Give me a nation who's not better when it comes to defending than the Italians.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu 21 Jul - 21:27:11

sciacca wrote:
theaguia wrote:

time to make a quotes thread version 3 Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu 21 Jul - 22:03:52

Why doesn't sciacca go to bed it seems he lives here Sleep
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul - 22:10:19

Ade wrote:Why doesn't sciacca go to bed it seems he lives here Sleep

Of course, that's why I post every 2 - 5 hours per span. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul - 22:10:37

Adit wrote:
sciacca wrote:
theaguia wrote:

time to make a quotes thread version 3 Laughing

Oh no answer I see, point proven.

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu 21 Jul - 22:36:59

sciacca wrote:

What ever makes you happy :flower:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jul - 0:37:30

Ade wrote:
sciacca wrote:

What ever makes you happy :flower:

Once again, thats what I thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Fri 22 Jul - 0:52:53

N that is? what that you don't think you post alot? :lol!:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri 22 Jul - 1:14:18

JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jul - 3:58:10

Ade wrote:N that is? what that you don't think you post alot? :lol!:

Im still waiting for an answer...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next