Adit
Albiceleste
JuvenelCuore
theaguia
34 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

portugal or italy atm

poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 9 Vote_lcap59%poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 9 Vote_rcap 59% 
[ 36 ]
poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 9 Vote_lcap41%poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 9 Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 25 ]

Total Votes : 61

Poll closed

poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 9 Empty Re: poll: who is better right now portugal or italy

Post by Abramovich Wed 20 Jul 2011, 21:55

JuvenelCuore wrote:I do not see why people are saying the winger thing is stupid.

How can you say Portugal have better wingers if we do not use or have wingers.

"I have a nicer car than you."
"I do not own a car."
"Yeah so I win."

Sound justifiable ?

Pretty bad example IMO

Doesn't use doesn't mean not got although I can give you benefit of the doubt as I don't suppose English is ya first language.

Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

poll: who is better right now portugal or italy - Page 9 Empty Re: poll: who is better right now portugal or italy

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed 20 Jul 2011, 22:02

@TheAguia: Portugal uses a striker, so that is false.

And that is ridiculous. My professor has a PhD and does not have a car so I assume me having a car is better than he is ? Hardly.

Italia is better than Portugal. Nothing proves Portugal is; not their form, nor their past, nor their head to head results against Italia. Nothing does.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Wed 20 Jul 2011, 22:15

JuvenelCuore wrote:@TheAguia: Portugal uses a striker, so that is false.

And that is ridiculous. My professor has a PhD and does not have a car so I assume me having a car is better than he is ? Hardly.

Italia is better than Portugal. Nothing proves Portugal is; not their form, nor their past, nor their head to head results against Italia. Nothing does.

they use postiga as a false 9, just because a player is listed as a striker doesnt mean he used like that.

you are being rather ridiculous, how can you descredit the 2 best Portuguese players? they are one the world's best...
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed 20 Jul 2011, 22:35

Messi, Xavi, Iniesta are all better than Ronaldo.

And I can discredit them because you are comparing them to anti-matter. Italia uses no wingers so you are comparing people to anti-matter as far as I am concerned.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Wed 20 Jul 2011, 22:38

JuvenelCuore wrote:Messi, Xavi, Iniesta are all better than Ronaldo.

And I can discredit them because you are comparing them to anti-matter. Italia uses no wingers so you are comparing people to anti-matter as far as I am concerned.

when did i say ronaldo is better than them?

well if you choose to ignore the wingers then you just look biased. you should count wingers as forwards and then compare them both if you prefer
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jul 2011, 22:42

Let me get this straight, we use a 4-3-1-2, when are wingers really needed in that? That's why it is irrelavent. Our midfield comprises all CM's. The only players who can play on the wings are Mauri and Giovinco and yet their primary roles aren't even wingers. That is why is it irrelavent.

For those idiots who claim I said left box to box, none of you can't read. Find one quote where I said LEFT is a Box to Box. I've asked many times and yet none of you were able to refer me to those statements LMAO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed 20 Jul 2011, 23:06

Our reserve players would probably give portugal a run for their money. I'd love to see a friendly match.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed 20 Jul 2011, 23:19

theaguia wrote:

well if you choose to ignore the wingers then you just look biased. you should count wingers as forwards and then compare them both if you prefer

"they are the world's best..."

Anyways, wingers are incomparable to strikers so I will not be doing anything of that sort. Discrediting them shows I am biased ? Yeah, because the unbiased thing to do is pretend Italia uses wingers. Rolling Eyes
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2011, 00:08

Milantildeath wrote:Our reserve players would probably give portugal a run for their money. I'd love to see a friendly match.

We did with our reserves(Mostly) guess what? 3-1 we won. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu 21 Jul 2011, 00:22

You are really really clever........... (not) I gave you the benefit of the doubt with the language barriers but it seems you have pure downs.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu 21 Jul 2011, 01:06

Ade wrote:

You are really really clever........... (not) I gave you the benefit of the doubt with the language barriers but it seems you have pure downs.

What are you on about ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu 21 Jul 2011, 01:18

--------------------------Viviano
-Cassani-----Gamberini------Bonucci------------Criscito

---------------------------Motta
-------------Aquilani-----------------Nocerino

-------------------------Giovinco
-----------------Pazzini----------Balotelli

I'd be very confident with the squad of back ups going against Portugal, I would bet anything we would beat them with this squad right here.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Archie_Thompson Thu 21 Jul 2011, 02:40

portugal

Archie_Thompson
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu 21 Jul 2011, 02:53

Archie_Thompson wrote:portugal

Is that reduced and minimized to adhere to economically friendly or are you just clueless enough to not know why you say what you do ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Archie_Thompson Thu 21 Jul 2011, 02:55

JuvenelCuore wrote:

Is that reduced and minimized to adhere to economically friendly or are you just clueless enough to not know why you say what you do ?

easy peasy

Archie_Thompson
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu 21 Jul 2011, 03:09

Portugal beating Spain in a friendly the same year they lost in a World Cup match which mattered and Italia losing to Spain ages ago shows that Italia is not as good ?

So Juventus beat Milan but not Parma. By your standards, Parma > Milan ? Even though Milan beat Parma ?

Ridiculous. You will not last long here with that logic.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Archie_Thompson Thu 21 Jul 2011, 03:15

lol i know, ill stay out of this

i just chose portugal over recent results

Archie_Thompson
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu 21 Jul 2011, 03:19

Recent results ?

Italia are undefeated in Euro qualification, Portugal are not. Better offensive and defensive record belongs to Italia if memory serves me.

Portugal has never beaten Italia in friendlies or competitive matches.

What "recent results" are you speaking of ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu 21 Jul 2011, 03:20

Juv is pretty upset.

Portugal winning 34-20.

Haters gonna hate. Very Happy Razz

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu 21 Jul 2011, 03:25

@English: polls here are the biggest joke, most of them are just made out to be comedic.

I.E. Anelka v. Messi poll is what ? 54-20 for Anelka ? Come on.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Archie_Thompson Thu 21 Jul 2011, 03:29

i actually voted italy lol

Archie_Thompson
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu 21 Jul 2011, 03:44

JuvenelCuore wrote:@English: polls here are the biggest joke, most of them are just made out to be comedic.

People vote fairly when there is actually a serious poll. In the anelka vs messi one everyone knew it was messi but people just wanted to be trolls Laughing

but this is not outrageous so people voted fairly...

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2011, 04:52

Archie_Thompson wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

easy peasy

Sure, friendlies now judge how good a team is. Come talk to me when you actually qualify, we already have one more game and we qualify pal.

Look at this.

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Thu 21 Jul 2011, 05:08

Why do people argue over hypothetical situations...
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu 21 Jul 2011, 06:29

english_jewel wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:@English: polls here are the biggest joke, most of them are just made out to be comedic.

People vote fairly when there is actually a serious poll. In the anelka vs messi one everyone knew it was messi but people just wanted to be trolls Laughing

but this is not outrageous so people voted fairly...

Very outrageous, actually.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Thu 21 Jul 2011, 06:52

JuvenelCuore wrote:
theaguia wrote:

"they are the world's best..."

Anyways, wingers are incomparable to strikers so I will not be doing anything of that sort. Discrediting them shows I am biased ? Yeah, because the unbiased thing to do is pretend Italia uses wingers. Rolling Eyes

let me get this straight, you say in terms of players italy is better than every team that uses wingers? i mean afterall you are then comparing 9 players to 11 which is not sensible. when comparing the players of lets say argentina you wouldn't take messi into account because he plays on the wing?
In your mind italy is better than argentina, brazil, netherlands, germany and even spain when they sue wingers. This because you are comparing 9 players to 11, so obviously italy would win
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next